[F01 - PP] There Is Always A Bigger Fish <<The Fourth Lesson, Is Actually Free>>

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 200/200 || EN: 20/20 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

"What?" So he didn't know what he was asking. Her smile faltered a little bit before she shook her head. "Nothing." She tried to chuckle, to make it seem like it was truly nothing then.

"I've never really done anything like this, so, uh... yay." She just looked at him and well, just stared. "Well, that makes two of us then. Shouldn't be too hard." She grabbed the fishing pole from Ol' Pete as he joined them on the boat before they started to move to the middle of the lake. She looked at the water as they drifted on and the moment she saw her reflection in that water, she looked away and at the horizon. Best not to think on things Tala.

"So, what now? Do we have to do something to call the fish or something?" It was Ol' Pete who answered him, "Nope, we cast the fishing rod into the water and wait for the fish to catch on. Here, I have one for each of us." The NPC handed Yukiro a fishing rod before throwing his line to the water. Tala grabbed her's and mimicked the NPC. "Shouldn't be too hard.." It was the patience part that was bugging her now. She looked at Yukiro though, "What's on your mind Yukiro?"

@Yukiro

Spoiler

ID# 130773 | CD: 6 | Swordfish Caught!
Swordfish: HP 13/35 (-22) | Dmg 50/5
Yukiro: 480 HP | 48 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA  | 1 REG
ID# 130774 | BD: 7 (4+3) 

"Well, that makes two of us then. Shouldn't be too hard." Tala took a fishing pole from the NPC as he joined them on the boat. Yukiro pushed them off. 

"Nope, we cast the fishing rod into the water and wait for the fish to catch on. Here, I have one for each of us," the NPC said, handing Yukiro a fishing rod and throwing his line to the water.
Yukiro watched Tala do something similar and copied her movements.
"Shouldn't be too hard..." Tala mimicked the old fisherman. 

"What's on your mind Yukiro?" Tala asked. 
Yukiro paused for a moment. He wasn't really thinking about anything. He was just about to say that when he felt a gentle tug at the line of his fishing pole. 
"Uh, really quick, I think I got somethin--" 
Before he could finish a giant swordfish burst out of the water, flying straight into the air. YUkiro almost fell back, but instinctively grabbed his sword and, without unsheathing it, bashed the fish off to the side and back into the water. 
"...I think I found it."

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 200/200 || EN: 18(20-2)/20 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

Swordfish: HP 3(13-10)/35 || Dmg 50/5 || Hate vs Yukiro: 1 // vs Tala: 2

ID: 130781
BD: 13 (10+3) >>CRITICAL +2<<
Sword Art: Rage Blow
DMG: 3+2x2=10

MD: 5 >>FAIL<<
DMG vs Tala: >>MISS<<

He looked like he was about to answer, but probably but not by what she heard. "Uh, really quick, I think I got somethin--" She looked at the water when she heard the splash and she looked at the sword fish. Well, this was certainly some kind of fight now wasn't it. She looked at Yumi in her hands before she thought for a moment and put the little sugar glider in her jacket pocket. She was going to keep the little guy safe right there.

Making sure that Yumi was safe and comfortable, she saw Yukiro move at the fish out of the corner of her eye. She unsheathed Okami and started to channel Rage Blow. She timed it perfectly with the sword fish jumping out of the water once more, only for it to get hit with her sword art. She watched as another giant chunk of it's life left the bar. She didn't waste a moment, sheathing Okami once more and gently putting her hand in her pocket to keep Yumi from trying to climb out or fall out of her pocket. She waited for an attack that didn't seem to show up, mainly because the sword fish aimed too high. Guess it was good being short.

@Yukiro

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

ID# 130787 | BD: 6 (3+3)
Swordfish: HP 0/35 (-11) | Dmg 50/5
Yukiro: 480 HP | 47/48 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA  | 1 REG

Yukiro heard Tala unsheathe her sword and slash the fish with a sword art. The fish went flying as though Yukiro had been hitting a home run, splashing into the water. 
Of course that meant it was alive. After a few moments the fish started to jump out of the water. Now ready, with his sword drawn, Yukiro slashed the thing, making it's health drop to zero and it's body shatter. With a sigh of relief Yukiro turned to Tala. 
"We're done." 

Meanwhile, Yumi was pleasantly surprised when he was put in Tala's pocket. He liked pouches. They were nice and warm and cozy, perfect for resting and sleeping. But they weren't very good for playing. Yumi started to climb out so he could see what everyone was doing when Tala's hand trapped him in her pouch! Hey! That wasn't nice! Yumi tried to push around her hand but she wasn't letting him out. Well, there was only one thing he could do now. 

A loud, raspy noise similar to a cicada started to come from Tala's pocket. Yukiro turned and looked at her. 
"Is Yumi okay over there? Should I take him back?" 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 200/200 || EN: 19(18+1)/20 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

"We're done." She watched as the sword fish was gone, and then reappeared in the NPC's hands to be taken back to shore. She sighed and finally moved her had to allow Yumi out, only for the sugar glider to started complaining. "Is Yumi okay over there? Should I take him back?" She looked at Yuki and nodded lightly, "He is okay, just didn't like me making sure that he wasn't going to fall into the water during the fight." But even still, she picked Yumi from her pocket and gently rubbed his little head before she offered him back to Yukiro.

There was definitely something wrong in her mind, probably just replying the words over and over again to her that her brother had said yesterday. She should just let Yuki go shouldn't she. There was no use to this charade anymore, but was it truly a charade. She lowered herself to sit back down on the boat and she sighed lightly. "Sorry Yumi, I just didn't want you getting lost in the lake." She looked at Yukiro before looking at Ol' Pete, wondering when the boat was going to start moving once more.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro: 480  HP | 48/48 EN (+1) |  11  DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA  | 1 REG

"He is okay, just didn't like me making sure that he wasn't going to fall into the water during the fight." Yukiro nodded. Just as long as everything was okay.

Yumi crawled up so he could look out of Tala's pocket. They were still floating in the water. That's okay, I can still play with Tala. Just then, Tala's hand gently lifted the sugar glider out of her pocket. Yumi started to wriggle around. Are we gonna play? A finger started to gently rub Yumi's head. Yumi stopped moving around and let Tala's pet him because it felt nice. Head rubs make me happy. 

Yukiro watched Tala give Yumi just a little more attention before holding out her arms. Yukiro put out his arm, palm facing down. Yumi looked up once Tala stopped rubbing his head. 

Oh, am I going back to Yuki? Okay, thank you for the head rubs! Yumi walked to the edge of Tala's hand and jumoed over to Yukiro's arm, climbing quickly up to his shoulders where he could play. 

Yukiro smiled as Yumi started to climb all over him again. He never realized how much he missed the little critter until he was gone. But Yumi could climb without Yukiro's attention for now. He saw Tala sit down and heard her sigh. 
"Sorry Yumi, I just didn't want you getting lost in the lake.
Yukiro smiled and sat down as well. "I'm sure he forgives you." 

I'm tired. I wanna go back in a pouch. Yumi crawled into Yukiro's pocket and curled up. 

"Great job, adventurers! That was a massive help! Now, just row us back to shore and I'll make you something special." 

Yukiro looked up at Tala. "Row?" 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 200/200 || EN: 20(19+1)/20 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

She waited until Yumi was safely on Yukiro's arm before she she lowered her own. At least someone was able to be completely happy right now. The sight of Yukiro smiling as Yumi started to climb and play was a nice one. But it wasn't going to last forever. She was going to have to let Yukiro go. She couldn't keep playing this game. It was done and over, she knew that her goon would have done his part by now, and she was at least a safe distance away to not get blamed. Sorry Yukiro, you were a cover up today.

Yukiro soon sat down and answered for the sugar glider, "I'm sure he forgives you." She tried to smile back, and opted for a node instead. "Great job, adventurers! That was a massive help! Now, just row us back to shore and I'll make you something special." She looked at the NPC then to Yukiro and she sighed. "The paddles. Here I got it." How she knew so much about water and boats, don't ask, she didn't even know.

Perhaps it was the television shows that she would always watch. Either way, after a bit, she finally had the boat and it's passengers back on shore. Once the boat was safely docked, she looked at the NPC. "So, what is this 'something special'?"

@Yukiro

Yukiro looked at Tala. She looked at Yukiro and sighed. "The paddles. Here I got it.
"Thank you." How she knew what she seemed to know was beyond Yukiro. She started to row them back to shore. Yumi skittered to Yukiro's head to watch the water flow by, splashing at the side of the boat. 

Soon enough they were back on solid ground, much to Yukiro's delight. Tala soon spoke to the NPC
"So, what is this 'something special'?
The old fisherman told them to wait where they were while he went and prepared it. Yukiro turned to Tala after he'd gone into his little shack. 
"So, on the boat. Before the fish attacked, I think you were trying to ask me something? Sorry, I forgot what when I was startled." 
Meanwhile, Yumi spun around on Yukiro's head, eventually climbing down and making his way down his arm and back up his shirt. Yukiro did his best to ignore the sugar glider, but nearly giggled a few times. 

@Tala

"Thank you." She looked at Yukiro and nodded lightly. But once they were on shore, the NPC told them to wait so that he could prepare the something special. "So, on the boat. Before the fish attacked, I think you were trying to ask me something? Sorry, I forgot what when I was startled." She looked at him and shook her head then. "It's nothing." Ol' Pete came back and handed them both a treat, "Here you are, thank you both for the help." With that, Tala's quest was marked as completed and gone.

Okay, that meant that it was time to do the hard work. She turned and looked at Yukiro, no smile on her face, no nothing. Just a blank face. "Yukiro, the thing that Koga was trying to tell you yesterday was that I am using you. Now, this is correct. You were a pawn in my game, and well, the game is now done. Thank you for your help and I hope you do well after this." She turned around and quickly started to walk away. She was holding back a few tears, and why, she wasn't willing to admit.

@Yukiro

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Tala:
4 SP (1 page, 2 quest, 1 christmas bonus)
1 Fish with +1 Vitality snack (+2 Energy Regenerated in Combat for one Thread)
200 Col

Yukiro:
2 SP (1 page, 1 christmas bonus)
1 Fish with +1 Vitality snack (+2 Energy Regenerated in Combat for one Thread)
200 Col