(Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Well I have no pending orders do might as well make another blade or something. Ruri never took her katana so he put it up. If she doesn't want it. I can use it one day. But first time to make me a new set of armor. He found a few that was what he wanted.

Cryptid arrow

Item: 1 handed curved sword

Item description: A curved blade that is made from unknown poisoned Cryptid metal. Goes with the Cryptid set.

Abilities: rare: If rolled natural 9 or 10 opponent is poisoned for 1 damage for two turns.

Perfect: if rolled natural 9 or ten enemy is poisoned taking one damage for two turns. +1 damage:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His shield was fine but he needed a good helmet to.

Cryptid helmet

Item: Helmet

Item description: A helmet forged by Cryptid scales. Part of the Cryptid set

Abilities: Rare: -2 damage

Perfect: -3 damage..

Well I got my set. I should start with the sword. He grabbed a mat and banged on the metal and a brilliant sword was born. It was perfect.

Craft 1/4 +8 exp progress 0/80

Wow I guess first times a charm he said laughing. Jace grabbebhis hammer and started hammering. In the name of Jace of Sao I command you to be a rare or Perfect. Jace hammered until it glowed. He was making his armor.

Cryptid tank

Item: breastplate

Item description: A chest plate made of burning Cryptid scorpion acid metal forged into a nice breadtplaye to protect the user from any harm.

Abilities: Rare: -2 to enemy battle dice

was made. Wow second time is a charm to.

Craft 2/5 progress 5/160

A hooded figure, walks into a seemly harmless shop, the one called Grim, a fool he was, have have him the location. As he opens the door to the shop, he sees a young man standing there, as I walked forward, not wishing to say my intentions. As I stand there I pull out a piece of paper and write what I will to be created.

Weapon Style: Two-Handed Straight Sword (Greatsword)

Quality: Perfect

Name: "The Sword of the Abyss"

Shop: (Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Description: A greatsword of pure darkness, it's blade, corrupted by blackness and malice, as it is no longer of this world, and all who wield it, shall fall into insanity as well.

Enchanments: +3 Damage

Photo: "The Sword of the Abyss"

Armor Style: LIght Metal Armor

Name: "Abyss Knight Cuirass"

Shop:(Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Description: A silverish cuirass that houses a tattered blue clothe over the left shoulder that houses white exotic ornate designs on it, as well has a shoulder guard on the right side, as it has arm extentions that reach down to the hands, these serve only for a visual effect and nothing more. As it has a tatterd blue clothe running around and down the waist of the cuirass, these are connected to waists guards that also serve only as a visual effet.

Enchantments: Negate All Opponents Damage (7-8 CD)

Photo: Abyss Knight Cuirass

Helmet

Name: Abyss Knight Helmet

Shop: (Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Description: A silverish helmit that houses a blue clothe around the face of the hemet that hides the wearers face, as well as a blue hair tasel.

Enchantments: -2 Opponents Combat Dice

Photo: Abyss Knight Helemt

Foot Note: WIll you have this made soon, I shall return with the payment as soon as I can.

As the hooded figure left his contact info, a quant smile was seen under his hood, as he walked out of the shop and into the fields.

OOC wow I'm not sure if you can negate critical damage. PM a GM if this is all allowed. I'm not sure if that is possible. An the armor can not increase battle dice or damage. Gauntlets can though

Wow this quite a lot. I'm not sure i can pull it off said Jace scratching his head. That must be like the best set I've seen. I'm not sure if I can pull it off by myself. I might have another blacksmith help me. I can maybe call Ender. But I'm not sure if he will oblige.

I Jace say that this shop is closed. I had a pm from a GM that I did something wrong in my shop. I foxed it but I would not like it to happen again and me get IP banned. Sao is my life practically. It makes me happy. Without it I'm just a regular 14 year old kid with nothing. Soon am stopping this shop an taking all of the mats and weapons with me. Sorry Artorias I hope you can forgive me. And everyone else.

• 1 month later...

Jace took his hammer after a nice day of rest time to get him a new curved sword one that will bring more damage. He will make it of heavier metals to make it. He took some heavy black iron and began to hammer it then put it in the fire waited a moment then took it out to examine the finished blade.

Result Good

+2 exp

+1 good cursed blade of power

-1 mat

Progress 10/80