(Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim didn't realize that he was in lala land as Grim lloked up, he opend his transaction tab and imputted 1000 Col, as the katana was already in his hands. "Here ya go Jace, 1000 Col per your craftsmenship." Grim clicked send and the katana was officially his now. As Grim walked out of the shop with his new masterwork sword in hand.

{OOC[sorry had work}

[subtract 1000 Col from journal]

[Added Katana to inventory]

Miaki glanced around the numerous shops on the first floor looking for one that was open. All the other places he tried were closed at the moment or the owners were away. He started to pass one shop and almost over looked it but then saw that it was a weapons shop. "This could do the trick maybe." He thought to himself as he walked in. Looking around the room he spotted who he guessed was the owner and walked up to him. Miaki wore his usual attire of a light brown trench coat and fedora. Underneath his coat was a scabbard for his katana.

"Excuse me, you the owner?" He asked the other person in the room. "I'm looking to get a spear crafted for a friend of mine. A very good one too. You think you could help me out in making something like that?" He opened up his inventory menu and checked his Col. "Money is no object here so don't worry about that."

(OOC: I'm not sure what effects to put on it so don't do anything with that until we work things out with PM)

Miaki opened his trench coat with his right hand and reach reached into an inner pocket win his left hand, pulling out a piece of paper. "Here is some information on what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the best so hopefully we can get something to work out here today." He handed the paper over which had information on spears including: types, weight, length, durability, attributes, and other details on spears. "I'd like to see what you can gleam from that information I've collected." He told the smithy.

(OOC: Go by whatever she sent you. I kinda beat her to the shop when I saw you online (:P to you Nikki))

Jace grabbed his hammer and decided to try again. He grabbed the mat beating it shaping it until he came to the lash bang and it came out rare.

Item name: The Thunder Hawk

Item: Spear

Quality: Rare

Item description: A spear with a blue gem places t the end that's crackling with energy almost. A small him is given when the owner holds the spear.

Abilities: +2 to combat dice

Shop Heavens blades

Craft 3/4 exp earned 5 progress 23/80