(Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace decided to do the last craft. He was going to figure out what good things Ruri's blade could do later. He decided create a new kind of armor. The poison Black Death was its name. He needed two stingers from a scorpion. Got that. 3 black steel. Got it. 1 dragon claw. Yup. And 1 leather. He grabbed his materials and got ready.

Jace started to shape the armor and add the stingers on the shoulders and the posion spikes were done. Then he got the leather and put it in the armor making it more comfortable. He decided he did not need the dragon claw. He waited to see how his armor turned out.

Uncommon

Craft three of three. 3 exp. earned. Rank 2 15/40 Exp.

As he grabbed the holy iron he shaped it and beat it making it take for. But this was a hammer he while it was still soft shaped the smooth strong circle part on the top. Okay that was done. Okay now he had to get the crustal a. He shaped the crustal a carefully an melted them on the iron and let the magic seep through.

Good

Craft 1/3 Exp. earned 2 17/40

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

He salvaged the materials and tried again. Melting the iron beating shaping cooling. Then got the crystals shaping into handle seeping shaping beating. And done. He watched very carefully the progress. Please be Perfect.

Rare

Craft 2/3 exp. earned 5 22/40

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Yes! He did it. Now he would have so much better crafts!

Ether walks in, "Hey Jace, I need this piece of armour Perfect. Sorry for being blunt but I'm in a bit of a hurry. You'll find all the items I'd like it to be created with here." he explains. He hands over a burlap bag filled with <> and <>.

Customers name: Ethereal

Item Name: Draconic Plate

Quality: Perfect

Item: Chestplate

Items description: A custom-made chestplate made of Dragon Bones and Scales.

Wanted abilities: + battle roll, possible paralysis on attack.

Picture: http://bit.ly/SpDlNH

"It took me an age to kill the dragons those came from. Don't worry I've got enough Col to pay." he smiles before leaving.

OOC I'm sorry Ruri Saix has not approved your blade yet. Would you like me to keep trying for a rare?

Jace was trying to figure out what Ruri's blade could do when Ethereal ame in the door.

Hey Jace. It took me ages to find the dragons for these. He handed him a slip He said. Huh said Jace. He wants me to make him a breastplate of dragon armor. Looks like a job for Jace! He grabbed his hammer and got to work.

He grabbed the dragon bones and some scrap iron and made the body. He shaped it into a ugly breastplate that would fit a human he thought. Than he grabbed the dragon scales. Nothing to it he thought. He started adding the scales and actually melting them in the atom making them become the armor getting them more durable. He waited to see his results.

Fail

Craft three of three. Exp. earned 1 progress to rank 3 23/4

He now knew what he needed. Black steel. He grabbed his hammer and melted the bones and black steel making the body. This time he carefully pounded on it making it take shape. He would do it this time. He melted the scales once more and made it a part of the armor. He waited for it to cool and watch it transform and failed . Ahh!

Craft 1/3 exp earned 1 progress to rank 3 24/40

He grabbed some more of the materials and decided to try again. He put the metal in the forge and melted and shaped it. He would get a good quality. He melted the sxales on and waited for the results.

Uncommon

Will Ethereal like this? He wondered. I mean he asked maybe for something to shock. And give paralysis. He tested not out to see.

Rank 2 exp earned 3. Progress 27/40

He grabbed the black steel and melted it and shaped it. Easy. Here came the hard part. Carefully he grabbed the healing crystal and let the shield absorb its energy. He then crafted and metal covering over the crystal so it would not break. He then grabbed some leather and connected to the shield he was making. He waited to see what it looked like.

Good. It was good. But the healing crystal did not work it's magic.

He salvaged the materials.

Craft 3/3 exp earned 1 progress 28/40

I guess this is where we part ways. Chain had never broken up with someone before, but he felt it must be similar to how he felt towards his trusty starter dagger right now.

"Look," The player gingerly held his blade by the tip as if he was going to through it, "It's not me and it's not you. It's the fact that when we're together monsters laugh because they know we won't be able to hurt them. We both knew this day was going to come, so lets not make this any worse than it needs to be..."

With that Chain unequipped his starter blade for the last time and entered the shop, overeager to shell over 1000 Col if the blade met his standards.