(Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Ahh Chain. You're the man I needed. I believe this is your sword he said. He held out the blade with its description open.

Customer name: Chain

Item: Single edged curved knife

Item name: The Black Blade

Items description: A knife that is hardly ever able to see but when its slashing the heck out of you. When it is dark the blade and handle thanks to the shadow fragments turn completely black. When it is light it will blend in by turning practically completely clear if out of the hidden. Made especially for Chainplains.

Quality: Rare

Shop: Heaven's blades viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2502

Abilities: +2 to sprint skill and +1 to battle dice.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chain couldn't throw the 1000 Col at the blacksmith fast enough, he even through in an extra 100. It was a small price to pay for this blade filling the empty gap in his soul that he didn't know he'd had till just now.

So this is what love at first sight is like? The weapon rested in his open palms, it had already adjusted to the light in the room rendering it nearly invisible. Sure others preferred to 'look tough' with their massive axes that gave away their location and fancy swords that didn't do much other than look cool.

They were all trash.

This blade though, it represented what a weapon should be. Deadly when used, an asset to the user, and a complete surprise to the life it was about to take.

"I can't thank you enough, if you ever need anything just send me a PM and i'm there."

OOC Ruri I'm sorry but no GM has approved your sword. Now I will try to make your sword again Ruri.

He grabbed the materials to try to make Ruri's blade once more. He melted and shaped the new blade and got the handle ready. Please work this time he hoped.

Perfect!

Craft 1/3 exp earned 8

Perfect he said. He PMed Ruri telling of the great news. He'd just sell both of the uncommon blades he has. As well as the uncommon armor.

She saw the Pm and right away ran to the store. "Thank you, Jace!" She smiled at him as she saw the sword. "It might've took a while to make it though." She said as she remembered the flower she had to give back to him after the party celebration. "Y-You dropped this at my party I thought you might've wanted it back..." She told him, as she asked another question. "So, what does it do?" Was the 'long-waited' question about the sword.

I'm not quite sure he said grabbing the flower. He planted the seed. I mean I know its a strong sword all right but not yet I do not know what it does.

He grabbed some metal for Ethereal's armor and hammered and shaped it. It was finished and Perfect to.

OOC I am having Saix mostly evaluate it to see what he does. I put your wanted abulliyes in and sience its perfect he'll probably approve. So just use +2 damage hea really slow right now.

Grim walked into the shop, he wanted a new curved blade, he was sick and tired of the one he had, and decided to upgarde to a new one, as he opnes the door, the bell chimes. "Yo anyone home?" Grim says as he walks to the counter,and looks over to see Ruri, "Hey sissy, hows it going?"

"H-Hey Jace... I have another item I wish for you to craft, since you are most active as a blacksmith..." She says as she fills out another forum... "I-It's for my brother, and I shall pay for both of the items." She said. Not caring what price it was, as long as it was not larger then 10,000 for both of them...

Customers name: Ruri

Quality: Perfect / Rare

Item: Katana

Items description: A custom made katana made of <>, no real special power other than being a normal katana.

Wanted abilities: Possible bleed / Possible electrocution, + Damage

Picture: http://s1.uploads.ru/i/X8z9O.jpg

She puts a <> down on the table. She smiled up at him, "So, can you please make this as soon as you can so I may give it to my brother, after Grim of course. If he is going to order anything."

Grim nodded, "Well im on a breakthrough of unlocking that very same skill, so i was hoping that Jace here could make me a katana, for when I do unlock the skill." Grim set a photo down of the sword, it was a silver like blade and had a piece of tattered clothe wrapped around the handle.

Customers name: Grim

Quality: Rare/Perfect

Item: Katana

Item Name: Etaanaru Akuraito (Eternal Light)

Items description: A katana that shines with a brlilliant slivery white light, it hums a song of never ending melody, as when it slays it foes the blade sunders all light in the area. The words Etaanitii (Eternity) are stecthed into the base of the blade.

Wanted abilities: Anything that gives edge in combat

Picture: Etaanaru Akuraito

Okay I guess I can take a break from Etereals armor. I figured in not meant to really to make armor. I fail. He grabbed some silver moonlight metal. He grabbed his hammer and hammered it down and watched it glow red and turn out to be

Perfect

Exp earned 8 exp. Rank 2-3 5/80

He handed Grim the blade that he crafted in seconds.

Grim smiled at the newly created katana, `Ä€ , saikÅ no burÄ“do wa watashi ga ima made motte iru kanÅsei ga arimasu." ("Ah, the best blade I could ever have.") Grim nodded as he turned to Jace, "So any enchenments you got in mind friend?" "As per instructed in the request, anything that gives a edge in battle will do." Grim says as he rubs his hand across thet blades edge, making it ring and hum a brilliant melody that was sad, and beautiful at the same time.

He grabbed some of the scales and bones from Ethereal and started to work on that again. He put the pieces together and melt it. He shaped it and watched it form. A rare piece if armor he exclaimed! He looked to Ethereal and asked is this good enough or keep trying tell perfect. Perfects notice better than rare.

Craft 2/4 exp earned 5 progress to rank 4 10/80