[F01 - SP] Slithering Allies <<Feeding your Enemy>>

Spoiler

Lethia: HP: 20/20 || EN: 2/2 || DMG: 3 || EVA: 1 || LD: 2 || PARA: 1 || BLEED: 12

What was she doing in the town center again? Oh right, hunting down that gypsy lady. She stopped and stood on one of the benches to get a better look at all of the markers that were around. She was going to see if this vantage point was going to help her. Which, it did in fact help her. She saw the gypsy and she quickly walked over to the lady. With the familiar food already in her hands, she opened the Gypsy's hands and put the food in her hands.

"No talking lady. My quest is done. I am done. I am going to try to sleep. Don't bug me." Lethia watched the quest be finished before she turned and quickly darted away from the gypsy. She didn't really care if she hurt that old woman's feelings, the woman was crazy anyways. Who would want to stand in town handing out food for a quest like this? Either way, she was done and she was going to train Noxyl tomorrow.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Loot Rolls:

Spoiler

ID: 133068
Obtained: 51 Col & Tier 1 Material (4)

ID: 133085
Obtained: 75 Col, Tier 1 Material (2), & Rare Trinket (1)

ID: 133231
Obtained: 160 Col & Rare Trinket (1)

ID: 133233
Obtained: 60 Col, Tier 1 Material (4), Rare Weapon (1), & Uncommon Consumable (1)

ID: 133235
Obtained: 100 Col, Tier 1 Material (5), Rare Weapon (1), Rare Consumable (2)

ID: 133238
Obtained: 48 Col & Tier 1 Material (4)

ID: 133240
Obtained: Tier 1 Material (1)

Thread: 800 Col, 2 SP

Total:
SP (2 Thread & 1 Quest)
1294 Col
Tier 1 Material (20)
Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket (2)
Unidentified T1 Rare Weapon (2)
Unidentified T1 Uncommon Consumable (1)