[F1-PP] Firm Anima Provisionalist Elite! [Earning a Living]

Shiina following orders from book boy with the other guild members in tow, she was to take the profession with their respective aid as instructed which was fine as she already intended to do so from the start.

With this many people helping me out it should be easy

Collecting at the starting cities quest board Shiina awaited the arrival of the others as she slid the menu open, scrolled it down with a quick swipe upward and stopped the rapid ascending scrolling with a quick jab of her index finger.

Scrolling through her quest log, and setting it as a tracking target that drew a dashed line on the ground to lead her to the village of Torunka to start it officially and obtain her profession.

"Alright guys, I'm here where are you!"

A subtle shout in frustration emanating from a short girl, with little very little patience to spare.

Spoiler

Shiina, Resonant Valkyrie:

Level: 1

HP: 20/20

EN: 2/2

Skills:

First Aid: Rank 1 

Edited by Shiina
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following instruction, still a little reticent to do so but Simmone was sure there would be coin somewhere at the end of this road so it wasn't all bad.

Coming into the starting city with swaying hips and allure as usual, like a model down a medieval runway a few prying eyes leching at her from the distance with her blackened leather gear hugging fast to her frame, the onlookers getting a little discouraged noticing that it does, in fact, cover more than just skin deep.

Reaching the board with the huffy child throwing a tantrum, Simmone whispers to quarrel her fires and buffer her resolves.

"Hush child, a little patience goes a long way..."

Spoken softly with guile and a hint of silver laced on her tongue the words toward little Shiina, Simmone places her hand to the board over Shiina's shoulders with ease given the height difference and simply asks her.

"Well then, are you going to invite me or what time is money dear?"

Spoiler

Simmone, The Black Cat

Level: 4

HP: 80/80

EN: 8/8

Weapon: Ornate Quicksilver Rapier [Rapier] (T1/Rare) Bleed 1 (12 Unmitigated Damage per round for 2 rounds on NBD 9-10), Keen (+1 BD after successful attack on the following attack.)

Armor: Black Cat's Jumpsuit [Light] (T1/Perfect) 2 Savvy (+2 BD when an Enemy misses an attack made against you, added to the next attack you make.), 1 Evasion

Misc: Cat's Gaze [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 Accuracy

Damage: 2

Accuracy: +3

Keen: +1 BD after landing a strike, for the next attack

Savvy: +2 BD if an enemy misses you, for the next attack

Evasion: 1

Bleed: 12 Unmitigateable damage each round for 2 rounds (9-10)

Skills:

1H Rapier: Rank 1

Edited by Simmone

"Alright, back to doing earning a living..."

Kasumi with a subtle nod while walking and consuming what looks to be a morning meal of sorts.

A billowing creme topped disc of bread topped with a fresh strawberry, a favorite of the young flower.

Cramming the last bit into her gullet, with puffed cheeks and a slightly harsh swallow aiming to choke her Kasumi approaches the crowd of two peeling eyes from around the area to a focal of attention.

Clad in her white gi, Kasumi looks with a soft nod toward Simmone and Shiina before she withdraws two small wraps of fabric littered with small symbols and begins to turn her hand as she tightens them around with consecutive turns until the cord falls short to a solid glove.

"Then we are here then, this was the first step so let's finish this quickly and proceed to the next phase."

Spoiler

Kasumi, The Blossom:

Weapon: Master White Hand Wraps (T1/Perfect) +3 Damage

Armor: White Red-Trimmed Gee (T1/Perfect) +3 Eva

Misc: Mugen Tenshin Decree (T1/Perfect) +3 Acc

Battle Ready:

Orange Hairband: +3 Loot Dice

HP: 100/100

EN: 10/10

Damage: 9

Evasion: 3

Loot Dice: +3

Martial Arts Rank 2

Swapped Mugen Tenshin Decree for Orange Hairband

Edited by Kasumi

Raina had heard this was the place to earn a profession. She had thought long and hard about which profession to level and even talked to Atzo about it, and both agreed that Performer was probably the most suitable for a girl of her talents. She was a little worried about potentially handling a quest alone. As she walked to the quest location she noticed a group of female players congregating there. She felt a frog in her throat as she tried to get over her nervousness and form words. "Excuse... excuse me. Are you all here to become performers as well? If you are.. could I possible.. if it would not be to much of a bother... to come with you. I am a little nervous to do it alone." Raina said as she fidgeted a little, doing her best not to make eye contact, her face flushed with a deep crimson blush.  

Spoiler

Stats:LVL 10, HP : 200/200 ENERGY: 16 DMG:2, EVA:2, THRN:7 RGN: 9 REC: 1 MIT: 9 BLT: 12

Edited by Raina

Shiina having a collective of female voices assault her back before she had a free moment to process their arrivals.

"Bout time you dorks showed up, I've been standing here for like 5 whole minutes!"

Puffing cheeks out in protest, Shiina targeted them each and sent them party invites followed by a share request that is denied back by the system.

"What gives!" a soft protest from her not understanding why they couldn't receive the quest from her.

Moving away from the board in defeat "Well fine then... heck if I'm gonna sit here all day."

A girl with soft pink hair found her way in Shiina's path and grinding to a halt as words slipped in broken pieces from her in embarrassment.

come with you

Shiina caught about 10 percent of what Raina was implying but that was 10 more then Shiina needed to hear, Sliding her HUD open and sending this random stranger an invite without worry with a subtle...

"K..."

And Shiina pressed on toward Torunka hoping the others would follow suit.

"We're all here then, then let's.." Simmone finishes only a bit of the phrase before she stops with Shiina trouting off in her own world.

A stark and abrupt invite flashes on Simmone's HUD paired with an irritated scowl taking shape on her pristine face, sliding it ajar and accepting with an update of Shiina's information underneath hers with a matching health bar and visual name display.

"Why am I stuck babysitting, couldn't you have handled this?" Simmone looked to Kasumi in subtle duress at the prospect of accompanying Shiina through the journey with myriad complaints sprinkled throughout.

Rubbing her face and weighing her options she chose to go along with the charade in hopes that it would at least yield something of use to her, as a girl unknown to her approached Shiina.

"Who's this then?" A soft curiosity from pursed lips breaks free with intrigue as Shiina just tosses an invite to the stranger.

A gallop beginning Simmone starts to follow in attempts to aid this brat as she was asked.

Shiina looks annoyed, banging on her menu and yelling.

"Did he not tell you? I have already done this before so unless I manually select to change professions It cannot be shared with me."

Kasumi's explanation falls on deaf ears however, Shiina aimlessly breaking from the pack and heading off on her own.

Accepting the invite provided as the HUD claims increased space with the listing of the party members.

Reading her name in the top left and continues to slow and instill caution in the impatient one "Shiina, do you even know where you're going?"

This careful planning or thought goes completely out the window as Shiina invites someone at random to the party.

"This wasn't the plan..."

It was supposed to be the 3 of them, brute forcing through the quest in a divide and conqueror strike. 

Defeated Kasumi just accepts the events that transpired and just hopes to bring it to a quick close following Party Leader Shiina to Torunka

Raina smiled as she was sent an invite. Her face lit up with a ray of bright intensity. She heard comments from everyone wondering who she was. "Thank you for inviting me! My name is Raina, I promise I can hold my own." She was happy to have a group to go with, it should make this quest easier. She looked at her gear and made sure she was properly geared, her wedding dress like armor equipped and her rapier and buckler as well. She quickly followed the others as they started to head out. She made sure to focus her thoughts on the mission so that she would not be cursed by her terrible balance she seems to have when she is unfocused or excited. She looked at the names in the corner of her HUD and said, "Kasumi...Simmone.. and Shinna. It is a pleasure to be on this job with you." She said with a bright smile as the wind picked up blowing her long iridescent hair along with it.  

Spoiler

Stats:LVL 10, HP : 200/200 ENERGY: 16 DMG:2, EVA:2, THRN:7 RGN: 9 REC: 1 MIT: 9 BLT: 12

Edited by Raina

Shiina got a little caught in the excitement, and with her face lighting like a reflection of Raina "Alright crazy crazy..." Shiina laughed "Let's get this show moving, huh?"

Her curiosities finally worming out of somewhere deep in her belly along the journey "So I'ma be a performer, I like music so its an obvious choice." a flashy outburst breaking her tired 'not wanting to be awake' face off in an instant.

Reaching the foot of Torunka's "You like singing, Raina?" performing shop with a jostling handle as the gateway slips to allow entry. A small female NPC listed with a golden yellow moniker designating her as an NPC, humming some subtle tone into a small shard of glass within her hands.

"Oh, visitors... I assume you've come to learn from me...unfortunately I'm currently tapped on recording crystals so I'll need more..."

"Say no more pretty lady, I got dis..."

Then Shiina doubles back looking to the other three behind her.

"Say no more pretty lady, WE got dis..."

"Well if you gather me..."

*Slam*

Shiina focuses on one thing and one thing only, slamming the door as the quest updates in her log.

"Guys we need crystals."

Keeping pace with the other three members, the third being Raina a girl wielding a rapier like her own.

Peculiar still

Simmone took to her own devices just outside the walls of the village waiting for Shiina to finish up her quests introduction flag.

#135154 LD: 11

Following the perimeter of the village, in a leading circle, nothing catches her eye to be worth a damn as of yet, but she was determined to make something of the trip and this would not deter her from doing so.

It was still early, morning dew still hung to the top sides of leaves affixed to trees. The floor was barren of other entities of human origin as most were still coming to terms with the sunrise.

Simmone supposed if she did find something the younglings that were hunting for there performing as she had with merchant what feels like ages ago, she would share the location.

Edited by Simmone

Kasumi took notice of Simmone, dragging herself away from the entry and scanning about more than likely hunting down a spot to pull aught of use from the earth.

"That's not a bad idea Simmone, see if we can't hone down on something for Shiina and our newcomer..." Kasumi paused taking her eyes to her HUD "Raina, can use to complete this quicker."

#135155 LD: 15+3

1*T1 Materials Obtained

Kasumi happened upon a small outcropping of strange prisms, two or three in a pile. Pulling one free with a careful *pop* as it loosens itself from the stone it is affixed in and begins to take on sunlight with a powered refractory.

<<Obtained: Recording Crystal x1>>

The message clear as day as it scanned in her eyesight from above then faded the same.

Moving back to the entry and calling to Raina and Shiina "I found some, come on!" with a beckoning wave trying to lead them to the section she tore hers from.

Edited by Kasumi

Raina smiled as she listened to the others talk, but was quite surprised when one of the girls asked if she liked to sing. "Oh.. me? Yes I do very much. It is honestly the only thing I will have been doing to stay sane since we entered this world. I really should of done this job a while ago." She said as her face lit up with a deep scarlet blush. She listened to the NPC try her best to tell the players what she needed done but was bewildered as Shiina cut her off completely. Raina doubled over in laughter, completely amused by the entire situation. "I am so sorry... I do not mean... *snicker* to laugh but you are something else. In a good way of course." She said as best as she could between her the angelic sounds of her laughter.

ID# 135250 

Raina followed the others around the area and tried to her best not to find any materials. She was slightly defeated by regained her composure when Kasumi called out that she found some! She quickly bolted towards her in hope of finding more. 

"Me too, but NPC's like to drag on and on and on." Shiina laughed with a short explanation. "Sometimes it is best to just get the gist of what they want and skip the evil villain monologue."

"I sing, I play and write music, so why wouldn't I do that here. It would be silly."

"Crystals guys, gimme gimme!" Shiina said running behind Kasumi and skitter over to the pile. A subtle hum from the little firecracker as she picked and prodded the small shards of glass.

Lifting the largest from the pile and humming softly it reacts and shatters to dust and fragmented data in her mitts.

"SCREW YOU TOO BUDDY!" Shiina shouts wiping her hands on her leg to get the recorder gunk off.

Running around in the field like a busy bee hunting for that sweet sweet nectar in all the little patches of glass Kasumi found.

#135252 LD: 10

Edited by Shiina

Simmone ignored the other few continuing a combing sweep around the village walls, finding a small outcropping of recording crystals similar to Kasumi's near a tree just outside the surrounding fence line, a ping drawing her into them. Simmone leans over them drawing her hair over her ear with a rounded fingertip.

"Well look at this..."

The small jagged piled clusters like a hunk of diamonds protruding from the rock under her feet as she pulls one free and her HUD alerts her to the find.

"Hey Raina, was it dear, lookie what I've found."

Raising the glimmering shard of glass to the air with the sunlight turning it to a beacon of light in her palm.

"Come come, take your fill..." Simmone spoke in silver with a beckoning hand as she shoves the recording crystal into her sleeve.

I've really got to get something to take care of this filthy work for me

#135253 LD: 18

1*T1 Material Obtained!

Edited by Simmone

Kasumi kept tearing into the crystals near Shiina hoping to boost her material counts and make it a bit easier to get her shop up and running. She knew that she couldn't assist either of them in completing the collection requirement but she could make use of the time and keep the pair under watch and safe from possible interference.

"How's it coming Shiina having any hits?" Kasumi just taking a soft turn in the small outcropping in the stone pile glancing down casually and keeping an eye on the emerald green grass surrounding them.

Looks clear...

Her eyes return to the materials and she notices one with a glimmer and pulls it up.

1*T1 Material Obtained

Finding one of worthwhile Shiina was still protesting and pulling up scraps Kasumi sighed and added it to her bag, hoping that the other two would start having better luck. Looking at Shiina as she kept tossing crystal after crystal over her shoulder in a frenzy of destroyed data.

#135254 LD: 16+3

Edited by Kasumi

Raina smiled as she tried her best to continue to find the crystals needed for this job. She clearly was not having a lot of luck unfortunately, searching definitely was not her strong suit.

ID# 135318: 11

She sighed as she punched the ground, trying her best to figure out what she was doing wrong, and then she heard a voice. "Hey Raina, was it dear, lookie what I've found." Such a silky smooth voice spoke to her showing her the crystal that Simmone had found. Raina flipped her hair out of her face and smiled as she spoke. "Hey look at that. Congrats! Sadly I am not having very much luck." Raina sulked a little as she continued her search. She did not want to be the reason they failed, especially since she really wanted this performer thing to work. She had thought about using this profession as a way to earn Col so she could help Atzo afford their vows. "Damnit!" She called out of frustration as she punched the ground again, visibly annoyed. 

Shiina getting frustrated in the pile of crystals hucking one after another over her shoulder.

"Nope." one flying off and blowing up against a stone

"Useless." another bouncing off tumbling through the grass before popping

"Derp." heaved straight overhead going of like digital confetti in the air, shards of blue flung everywhere with the detonation.

"YES" Shiina hops up from her kneeling position with a crystal held aloft like a small trophy.

"Get in my pocket thanks." Shiina says with enthusiasm as she shoves the prospected recorder into a small hole between her plate armor, a bit of a struggle before it seems to slide in with her exclaiming "EH!"

"More please jerk, I don't have a tent!" Shiina shouts continuing to dig through the pile in earnest looking for more of them waiting for the quest to tell her she's finished as she's not entirely sure how many more that is.

#135337 LD:15

1*T1 Material Obtained!

Edited by Shiina

Simmone pulls up another recorder fit for use, tossing it in her hand once before holding it up a little ajar on her fingertips, looking to Raina noticing her frustrations. "It comes with time, and a good eye Raina..." Simmone says with a soft tone "Continue and keep at it, you will surprise yourself, just keep calm and keep trying."

"So young one, Do tell why you have chosen to use a rapier. You do know there are better options available to you?" Simmone remarks turning her body to conceal her own. Simmone was interested in what the player's explanation would be, hoping her own choice would not muddy the response, keeping it honest.

Looking off toward the other two in the party, some decent distance away from her and Raina.

"Kasumi, how is Shiina doing?" Simmone shouts toward the other pair working hard 20 ft north of them, checking on the progress of the detachment.

#135339 LD:20

1*T1 Material Obtained!

Edited by Simmone

"Uh, She's doing alright I suppose?" Kasumi shouts out to the distance, hoping her voice was strong enough to reach them given Simmone's was much more robust than hers.

A quick scan around to check if anything other than Simmone picked up her words and started to move on them, the field still clear although the sun was moving further into the sky, as the morning was growing ripe with the sunlight beginning to dry the early morning dew leftover from the previous night.

Kasumi looks down at Shiina: her face with a twisted grin of excitement mixed with frustration, then back to the pair "She's got one so far and uh..." a quick glance back to Shiina "She's pretty determined though."

"How about you guys, is Raina getting any?" Kasumi shouts cupping her hands to her mouth, to amplify her voice, hoping that it is audible from the range.

#135340 LD: 9+3

Edited by Kasumi

Raina tried her best to regain her composure as she stopped punching the ground. She had let her anger get the best of her. She blushed at Simmone's words of encouragement. "Sorry. I have never been that great at this."  She was a little taken back by Simmone's question about her weapon type. "Honestly.. my reasoning might be a little silly." She said as her eyes flashed back quickly to what could only be seen as a sad time. "I used to be a gymnast, which if you think about it, is hilarious. Speed and grace are what I am used too. A rapier... well just seems like the best option for me. In other games I always played a caster type class, someone away from the frontlines, but this game did not give an option to fit that. So speed it is." 

She continued her search, trying her best not to stress herself out. She thought she spotted for it to only break into dust when she touched it. "Damnit" she said frustrated. 

Id: 135341 (8 FAILED)

Edited by Raina