[F1-PP] Firm Anima Provisionalist Elite! [Earning a Living]

Shuffling through the glimmering prisms, in a frenetic display of flailing about and tossing them overhead in a shower of flying materials Shiina stops to wipe her forehead. "Whoof, I am getting pooped...Gathering sucks guys..."

Dropping into the dirt and scooting forward on her belly she cups one with both hands, this one doesn't crumble, however.

"OH MY GOD..."

Hugging the crystal Shiina manages to find another that doesn't self destruct, shuffling it into a crack in her plate armor while prone. Flipping back to her belly she begins to scoot across the dirt like a worm to the next small pile having thoroughly destroyed this one.

Flopping back on her back looking up at the blue sky, a beautiful hue as if looking into a clear source of water. Looking to her comrade she whispers toward Kasumi.. "I want a nap, wake me up in a few minutes K?"

#135380 LD: 18

1*T1 Materials Obtained!

Edited by Shiina
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaning down and retrieving another that holds true, a small recorder rewarding her with another material as its plucked from the earth.

"Well, that sounds a good as reason as any, Raina. Me?" Simmone turns to show the silver rapier on her right hip "Have something similar, I come from a family who takes some pride in being trained in fencing so it was an ampule fit for me."

Tossing the crystal up before catching it and shoving it into her sleeve, "Would you like to continue your luck here or try the patch where Kasumi is? the luck seems a little dry here yes?"

An honest question while she looks at the newfound companion with her flowing black hair finding its way around her ears back into her face, curious if she would like a change of scenery at attempts of better luck or was she determined to find her own luck here despite how well its worked so far.

#135381 LD: 18

1*T1 Materials Obtained!

Edited by Simmone

Looking to Shiina locked in the soil like a marmot, as she begins to nod off while staring into space.

A quick shake of her head, her orange hair softly swaying with her as she kneels down over Shiina looking into her drowsy face. "Shiina, no we have work to do you can't just sleep here. For one it isn't a safe zone and something could eat you, how am I going to explain that to Raidou that I let you get eaten."

Next to Shiina, in the trough of sand, she shifted with her crawling a slight glimmer in the dust. Kasumi recognized the trim and reached down leaving Shiina prone where she lay and heaved a small box from its grave.

"Uh, Simmone? I've got an Idea, Bring Raina over here! I'd have Shiina do it..." Looking to the turnip planted in the ground taking a doze, "But she's kind of preoccupied at the moment."

Pointing down to the chest and back toward Simmone, "You think it will work? Raina open it."

#135382 LD: 20+3 CHEST FOUND!

Edited by Kasumi

Raina smiled as she finished her conversation with Simmone. Even though her luck finding these recording crystals has been terrible, Raina was definitely enjoying her time with these players. She laughed as Shiina stated she needed a nap. "I.. I am not sure this the best place for that." She said with a wink before turning back to  Simmone. "Fencing hmm. I would not mind sparring with you at some point. Might be fun, but ya I'll go check near Kasumi." 

Raina walked toward Kasumi and her eyes sparkled as she noticed the chest! She started to sprint towards her and quickly stopped, sliding a little in the dirt, as she reached her. "You want me to open this? Are you sure.... okay. Here goes nothing!" Raina said as she opened up the chest nervously, hoping she did not run into trouble. 

ID# 135383 (Roll 14!) #135383a, #135383b (Consumables) #135383c (Rare Weapon)

The chest sparkled as she opened it, revealing some Col, five of the materials she was needing, some consumables and what seemed like an unidentified weapon. 
"Oh wow, are you sure I can have this?" She asked with a smile!

5 Materials Gained! QUEST COMPLETE! 

Edited by Raina

Popping to her feet like a rake someone stepped on the teeth, Shiina's nap comes to an abrupt end with a subtle yawn having plucked herself out of the ground. "Derp this suc..."

Noticing the small box with the other three standing over the top of it "WHAT IS THIS!" Shiina runs over and points down at the chest "You guys...pbth"

Frowning on the chance she missed out during the snooze moves to a crystal cluster with a pout sifting through it before her hand sticks to one, pulling on up from the soil with a glint in her eyes "Do you love me?"

Glowing red and blowing into shards of data, leaving Shiina pouting and coughing with the dirt falling into her mouth. "You guys suck!"

Storming off in a bit of hilarious fluster on to the next pile raking the dirt with her hands, like a kid on the beach playing in the sand.

#135384 LD: 14

Edited by Shiina

Watching Shiina freak out and start flailing about like a lunatic, Simmone can only watch in slight awe as she does so. Taking her hand to her face, rubbing her eyes in her irritation before turning to Kasumi "Why am I here, this is beyond me..."

Taking a stroll to Shiina while shes still spitting dirt out of her mouth, "Look here, you need to calm the hell down and keep focused. This is going to take a lot longer if you cannot refrain from whatever it is your doing...Get your materials and get your profession so we can move forward." Simmone usually wasn't one to lose composure, Shiina was getting on her nerves enough to shatter the elegant mask she wore.

Taking back to the pairs side, turning and facing Shiina with a scowl painted on her face almost as is if she had fangs "Get to it, we don't have all day child!"

#135385 LD: 8

Edited by Simmone

Kasumi watches as Simmone blows up at Shiina, some part of her wants to stop Simmone from yelling at Shiina but she's right Raidou would agree with this. Once, she would have stopped her and shielded Shiina but the gears need to proceed on and that wasn't going to happen if they were spending excessive time doing trivial objectives repeatedly, Shiina needed to step up to the plate and stand on her own two feet if she hoped to follow behind them.

"Shiina, come on...Let's just get this over with and then you will get better and have all the time you want to sing like you want to ok?"

Playing good cop to Simmone's bad, Kasumi looks to Simmone and gives a subtle nod in agreement as she ushers toward Shiina trailing toward another node of recorder crystals as they respawn and reform in the small crevice they seem to be sprouting out of.

#135386 LD: 4+3

Edited by Kasumi

Raina was a little taken back when the normally calm tempered Simmone snapped at the younger looking player. She took a walk to them and said sweetly, "What if we look together! I am sure we can find these." She said as she spotted a sparkly item in the ground. She crouched down and picked it up, only for the crystal to shatter.

ID# 135391

"Darn. I am sorry I thought I had found one for you." She said. " Do not let it get you down, I mean you saw how frustrated I was getting trying to find these things. But I think we can figure this out." Raina continued as she smiled at Shiina. A wild gust of wind blew Raina's hair aflutter, sending it in a crazed dance trying to out maneuver the wind itself. She stood up and crossed her arms in a cute manner, almost trying to sense where the other crystals may be hiding.

Edited by Raina

Shiina didn't know how to respond at first, Simmone getting irritated at her and yelling at her. Shiina felt her eyes well a bit, before she found something else within her belly: Courage from somewhere deep within her. "Who asked you meanie, I'll do this for book boy because I told him I would! But not for you K! So you can go suck an egg." A strong gust of wind peeling Shiina's hair around past her face after the shout, dark bluish grey flailing about in a wind that seemed to carry from out of the blue.

Flailing around in the pile in an attempt to show Simmone what for, digging hard and quick through each shoving them to the side with an angsty roughness she settles on one laid within the pile snapping it free.

Pushing the locks from her nose and ripping one of the recording crystals free and presenting it toward Simmone like a badge "I'm doing this for him!"

#135392 LD: 18

1*T1 Materials Obtained!

Edited by Shiina

Standing as Shiina bombastically starts to prove Simmone wrong digging aggressively with motivation and tearing it free with a projection of a usable material held within her hand.

"Take note, I did not wish to chastise the child." A subtle whisper to Kasumi at her side "But if my wealth has taught me anything in all its grandeur is that anger is an excellent motivator." Wisdom emanating from her as her intentions become more clear to Kasumi.

Looking to Shiina, not with a scowl but a grin with an almost pointed smile. "That is it then, only one? what you've to show me, child?"

Taking steps toward Shiina and easily pulls another from the pile showing her with a sharp grin "I can do that too? But how many have you found yet?" Simmone continues to egg Shiina on, to keep her motivated on the task at hand out of spite.

#135393 LD: 20

1*T1 Materials Obtained!

Edited by Simmone

Kasumi listens intently to the whispers drawing from Simmone with a wrapping tongue, amber eyes opening a bit as the understanding pours through her eardrums from the notion.

Clever, you are manipulating her to try and keep her moving...

"That's smart..." the speech muffled from Kasumi as a grin takes her face, fired back to Simmone as she passes with a few graceful steps.

Watching Simmone take to Shiina's side and goad her more and more, Shiina's frowning with puffed up cheeks looking as though she'll pelt Simmone with a crystal.

Kasumi chuckles knowing that although Simmone words seemed harsh she means well, like a parent watching over their offspring. The scene is funny as they bicker back and forth giving each other playful shouts as they work the deposit in earnest.

Remaining vigilant and letting them continue to rant, Kasumi surveys the area determining its still secure from a potential threat.

#135394 LD:10+3

Edited by Kasumi

Raina smiled as it seemed like Shiina was in a better mood and seemed to be focused on the task at hand, instead of sleeping or being lazy. "Hey look! You found one! Great job!" She said as she clapped and smiled sweetly. She really wanted to encourage these players. They seemed to be lower level then her, not that she was a very high level to start, but if they wanted to at least make something of the time they have here, she was all for it. She flipped her hair away from her face before she continued her search. She was a little hesitant to search for more materials since she already found what she needed. She wanted Shiina to find what she needs.

The wind increased its anger sending her hair and skirt flying around her. The wind was cold, almost like a storm was brewing. Raina looked up at the sky and noticed the clouds seemed to darken a little. "It's cold. I wonder how bad the rain will get." She said with a sigh. 

Simmone continued to goad her and push her, Shiina wanted to prove she could, in fact, do this task and be of worth to the guild, to book boy and carry her own weight. A level of maturity usually beside Shiina with a level of focus that usually isn't reached

Shiina in response to Raina with a bright ear to ear grin plastered to her face "YUSH, Just a few more I hope, how many did you need?" a query in earnest to the pink-haired teammate as the storm started to envelop the group with rain beginning to pour from a rapidly descending cloud cover that aimed to discourage the lot from persuing a continuation. 

#135428 LD: 4

Another look downward toward the pile as Raina attends to the weather "I GOT TO GET THESE THINGIES, I want to sing again." an honest response with determination and brimstone fueling her the pressing winds to finish what she had started.

Edited by Shiina

A perpetuation of affixture to the nodes, there luminosity faltering under the dimming sunlight as a storm brewed on the horizon. A rapid ascent toward the collection of 4 as the pressing winds began to beat down on them with ferocity gaining more and more strength as time passed by with each second.

Skys dimming as it casts a looming shadow over the expanding green composing the layout of the floor

"Shiina, come on dear you can do this. Kasumi and I have your back." Simmone mutters delicately barely audible under the rising flurry threatening to swallow them wholly within the torrential rain. Standing strong and keeping the young girl at her back, letting her continue while shielding her from the pressing winds.

The rain wasn't too harsh yet but the wind started to carry with it a cold burn making hairs stand on end from the temperature difference. Taking a step back one of the recording crystals break free but stays intact, Simmone leans down and scoops it up as it may prove useful in time and despite the circumstances wasn't about to pass that up.

1*T1 Materials Obtained

#135460 LD: 18

Edited by Simmone

The winds seemed to gain a fervor, Starting at first as a trickle of softness that rose to became more and more violent as the clock shifted forward. Kasumi kept her eyes to the field, keeping a vigilant eye as to prevent anything approaching under the cover of the darkened clouds shifting overhead to blot out the sun, then the rain in droplets like a soft caress started to flow in a signal of more to come. "I'm right here with you Shiina, we've got you." Kasumi moves to Simmone's side to strengthen the barrier between the young performer and the natural enemy that started inward on the small collection of girls fighting against it. Eyes to Raina with almost a silent plea bleeding from the amber, hoping to sway the girl to take to the same level of encouragement lest Shiina loses faith and attempt to succumb to her reticence.

#135462 LD: 1+3

Edited by Kasumi

The wind rippled through the clearing, an omen of the impending storm. Raina opened her HUD and pulled out an umbrella from her inventory. She made sure it was directly over top of Shiina, doing her best to shield the girl from the rain. "It is fine. I found the five needed for my part. Let us just worry about finding yours." She said with a bright smile. "Let us do out best to find these crystals before the rain gets out of hand, okay?" Raina continued as the rain started to pelt the ground below. "Oh dear. Guess we are a little too late."

Her hair stuck to her face, soaked from the rain. She wiped a few strands from her eyes as she continued to shield the girl from the soaking downpour. "You worry about the crystals, I will keep the rain off you." She said as she stood there as the wind and rain whipped around her. "And you ladies, do you need an umbrella as well? I have others in my inventory if you would like one. Always be prepared right?"

Trying her best with a surrounding comfort shielding her from the weather, the darkened clouds doing its best to shatter the young performers resolve and impede her progress toward completion of her quest. "5!, I've got..." Shiina skitters pulling her plate armor up and popping her head into it like a tortoise as she looks in its interior counting the tiny glimmers contained within the housing before reemerging with a count "3!". A fire in her belly Shiina keeps calm and carries herself through the grit and rain, through pressing wind and continues to dig away at the pile in earnest.

#135481 LD:14

Pulling a few free that do not hold up, the data taking flight as it shatters and is carried on the winds as they scream past. This, however, did little to deter the tiny girl as instead of complaining, instead of halting or getting discouraged fought through with each piece being pulled free in failure.

Edited by Shiina

Simmone held fast shielding little Shiina with the growing mass of protection surrounding the girl as she seemed to find the strength to endure "I'll just hang close to you thanks..." Simmone spoke with a bit of increased volume hanging a bit closer to Raina helping her keep the umbrella steady adding a hand to it to unify its solidity overhanging Shiina as she powered through the chilled droplets of rain beating down on them in a flurry. A recording crystal catches Simmone's eye and shes tempted to claim it, but the notion disappears in her mind as Shiina's hand moves around it. With a shake of her head, Simmone makes a choice, to aid the girl over the temporary materialistic wealth that could have been.

#135482 LD: 9

Leaving it be and making that choice, Simmone keeps to Raina's side underneath the tarp of wood and linen being the one solace underneath nature's fury personified.

Edited by Simmone

Standing with her party strong against the storm, Raina producing a cover from the weather that she takes shelter under with the pair. Though a bit crowded they seem to all four fits underneath it given how slender each of them is, Shiina working hard Kasumi starts to peel her eyes looking along the trough she made. Exiting the cover and beginning to drag her foot in an alternating slide hoping to uncover another box like the previous one. Uncovering an intact crystal under the surface of dust, Kasumi leans down and claims the crystal adding it to her bag, not for her but for Shiina when she finally succeeds this ordeal. 

#135483 LD:18+3

1*T1 Material Obtained

A small act, Kasumi continues to skirt the soil around caking her foot in mud while her clothes stick to her becoming lightly transparent under the rain, being white but not enough to show more than the peach hue of her skin slightly given the density of the material.

Edited by Kasumi

Raina blushed as she felt the other girls snuggle up real close to her, trying their best to hide under the cover of her umbrella. The warmth of the surrounding bodies definitely did the best to keep her warm. She tried as she might to find any crystals around, but unfortunately being surrounded by the other girls, she had no such luck. She wanted to do her best to keep the younger girl, Shiina, from losing heart and wanting to quit. This rain was not helping at all to keep their spirits up. "Well I do not know about you, ladies, but I am feeling extremely snugly at the moment." She said as she gave a slight laugh, doing her best to raise everyone's spirits. The wind raged on as the time went on causing a wave of chilling rain to splash against Raina's skin. Her body shivered from the rain. 

Edited by Raina