[F9 - PP] Just two white haired players screeching, Confused screeching. Scared screeching. <The Gatekeeper of Fire>

Macradon shook his head “As it stands now, it would be safest for me to just get some hate on the third head so I’d be tanking. You should go after head number 2, try to get it down if possible. When it’s either low enough you can take it out, so two of your hits should kill it, I’ll begin whittling down on the third.” he said and rushed back into combat. His reckless strike completely missed the third head, but still seemed to anger it with the amount of force he had in the attack. His blade swung past it, but as it clashed with the wall of the cave, lots of splinters of rocks erupted out from the attack’s force. He turned back towards the cerberus … or was it an orthrus now that it only had two heads … and smiled “Come get me!” he said and lifted up two fingers at it, asking it to come at him.

ID: 137875
BD: 1 - Womp womp
Sword art used: Miss.

2/1 Macradon 1900/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 150/187 NRG (-2)(+1)
0/0 Cordelia: HP: 884/900 | EN: 61/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST

Head #2: HP: 237/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 
Head #3: HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright, seems fair enough," Cordelia agreed, nodding her head before she watched him speed back into the battle.

Her eyes focused on the second head. About two hits from her should do it. One if she was lucky enough. Cordelia bounded forward while the third head was occupied by Macradon. Her outstretched katana pierced through the tough flesh of the two-headed Cerberus, slowly creating a large and jagged red scar on the side of its head before she jumped away from it and back to safety.

"Hey, how's it going over there--"

Cordelia paused abruptly, watching as Macradon got flung away by the third head, chunking a bit of his health off, but still not enough to be fatal. "Ouch," she mumbled, wincing slightly. Maybe she jinxed it. It was getting a little bit rough, but it shouldn't be anything they couldn't handle-- she hoped.

"Hey, you good?" She asked.

ID: 137876
BD: 8, Hit | 15x16= 240-75= 165
MD: 2, Miss
CD: 12, +4 EN

ID: 137877
MD: 9, Crit

2/1 Macradon 1761/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 161/187 NRG -139
1/0 Cordelia: HP: 881/900 | EN: 51/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST -10 EN -30 +27

Head #2: HP: 72/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 -165
Head #3: HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2

Cordelia kept the focus on the second head, she would be able to whittle it down while Macradon tanked the incoming damage, he was the most suited for it right now. The giant dog would finally get in action with its hits. With a heavy chomp, the third hit managed to land down on the knight, keeping its jaws locked while fire began spreading around Macradon. He chuckled and replied to Cordelia “It’s like being tickled, just much worse.” he said with a chortle as he wiggled himself free from the maw of the beast and quickly retaliated point blank with his <Galaxy Destroyer>. He jumped up in the air and spun around with his sword on a downward angle. His sword cleaved through the head and some of the body of the beast, landing with a heavy crash onto the rocky ground of the cave splintering the rocks around like when he missed his first attack. “Seems fine now! Take out the second head and I’ll keep this one at bay!” he called out.

ID: 137889
BD: 7+3-2=8 -> Hit!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 21x13-75 = 198 Damage to Cerberus Head 3

2/3 Macradon 1826/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 141/187 NRG (-30)(95)(-10)(+1)
1/0 Cordelia: HP: 881/900 | EN: 51/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST -10 EN -30 +27

Head #2: HP: 72/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
Head #3: HP: 302/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 (-198)

"I don't know if you should be comparing being clamped between a giant dog's teeth and tickling. . ." Cordelia trailed off, seeing that he wasn't going to pay attention to her anymore. 

She deadpanned, giving him a thumbs up. "Got it." Going for the kill, Cordelia leaped at the second Cerberus head. Her katana's sliced the dog's head off cleanly, which left another empty space of where a head once. . . stood? Sat? . . . let's just say another empty space of where a head once was.

"Alright, second is down!" She called back, retracting her arm as she jumped back away from the Cerberus. 

"Oh, watch out--!" Cordelia paused, facepalming herself for jinxing the second half of this fight. The Cerberus had managed to grasp Macradon between its teeth once again, and honestly it was kind of amusing to see him become a human chew toy all while barely getting his healthbar chipped.

Man, her sense of humor was dark.

ID: 137890
BD: 7, Hit

ID: 137891
MD: 9

2/3 Macradon 1687/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 158/187 NRG -139
1/0 Cordelia: HP: 878/900 | EN: 41/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST -10 EN -30 +27

Head #2: HP: 0/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 -165
Head #3: HP: 302/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 

He chuckled “When you’re this used to tanking damage at boss raids, this is pretty much just a tickle.” he replied with a slight laughter. He was used to taking heavy damage, and has even taken near fatal amounts of damage when solo fighting in boss labyrinths, it was a risk he would take for the advancements of the citizens of Aincrad, it was a risk he would take for the greater good. With the current equipment he had with him, he never really seemed to get to those danger levels, it was usually just the yellow zone and then he just recovered it with a health potion or two, his Battle Healing took care of most of the damage he would take.

Cordelia was quick to take care of the second head, leaving only the third to retaliate. With its massive maw once again chomping down on Macradon, he barely flinched and just wiggled out from its massive mouth. “It’s like when puppies bite you when playing, it’s not that bad.” he chortled and quickly forced himself out from its jaws, but as time had passed, he had used too much time trying to get out of its mouth that he barely had any time to react and retaliate towards it, all he could do was wait a bit.

ID: 137892
BD: 2+3-2=3 -> Miss.
Sword art used: Miss.

4 Macradon 1782/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 140/187 NRG (+95)(-2)(+1)
0 Cordelia: HP: 878/900 | EN: 41/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST

Head #3: HP: 302/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 

"I suppose so," Cordelia murmured, laughing along with him. It still amazed her, though. Course, she knew that Macradon probably had ten times more mitigation than she did, maybe even more than that. His reflexes were still on point, though it seems. 

"Ah, yes. . . totally a puppy," she trailed off, looking up at the massive dog. That thing had to have been taller than at least ten feet, she knew that for sure.  "Just like a puppy," she mumbled, shaking her head with a dumbfounded laugh. 

Focusing her attention back to the now last head, Cordelia flashed Macradon a thumbs up before she engaged the last head. Her blade clashed against the fur of the Cerberus as as she drove her blade harder into its body. Before the thing could shake her off, Cordelia retracted her katana. "Alright, one hit should be able to kill it. . ! From either of us!'

ID: 137905
BD: 3+3=6, Hit 
CD: 10, +4 EN
MD: 6+1=7, Hit

4 Macradon 1634/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 158/187 NRG -53
1 Cordelia: HP: 875/900 | EN: 31/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST -10 EN -30 +27

Head #3: HP: 137/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 -165

He nodded his head “One hit, eh?” he asked and got ready. With his sword out, Macradon quickly ducked under the bit, got snatched by its maw by his shoulder as he tried to duck under it “Uh oh.” he said as he felt the pulling force when the cerberus flung him up from the ground “Oh sh*t oh sh*t oh sh*t oh sh*t!” he exclaimed as he took flight. It threw him up, ready for it to chomp down on its meal, Macradon tried to maneuver and push away from its head with his foot, barely timing it right “Close call.” he thought as he landed on its shoulder “Eenie, meanie, miny, this one!he said as he quickly did his <Galaxy Destroyer> one last time cleanly through the head of the cerberus. The body collapsed with all the HP depleted from its final head, and as a cushion, Macradon used it to bounce back down to the ground before it shattered into pieces.

He chuckled “That wasn’t close to a disaster at all.” he said, trying to keep calm about his sudden aviation. He shrugged off the bruh moment and calmed down with deep inhales and exhales. He looked over at Cordelia “I have a dungeon map for a higher floor if you want to scour through one of those as well, it will help us net a good sum of Col and SP, if that’s what you’re after. I'd also advise you to buff up if needed be, sub-dungeons can get tough sometimes.” he asked as he tried to catch his breath after his sudden adrenaline rush.

ID: 137977
BD: 5+3-2=6 -> Hit!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer -> 21x13-75 = 198 Damage to Head #3

4 Macradon 1699/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 131/187 NRG (-30)(+95)(-10)(+1)
1 Cordelia: HP: 875/900 | EN: 31/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST

Head #3: HP:    0/500 | DMG: 175 | Flame Aura: 75 MIT/30 Thorns | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 (-198)

Corelia leaned her elbow against her katana as stuck it into the ground before watching Macradon charge back at the Cerberus. He definitely seemed to know how to use his sword, at least, that's what she thought. Eh, how the hell would she know? She was pretty sure she was still holding her katana wrong, but hey, she was doing something right?

"Do you need a second to cool off?" She asked, looking at his heaving form with a crooked grin. She was pretty sure he enjoyed fighting more than she did, which was really saying something. 

Cordelia nodded her head. "That's probably a good idea. I wouldn't want to let my buffs go to waste. I still have most of them on," she chuckled, stretching her arms behind her back. "I could use it, too. I'm so close to tiering up. I'll be as high-leveled as you in no time. Just you wait!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement at the idea of being on the frontlines. 

875/900 +30 EN: 31/88 +1

He shook his head “No. I’m built for prolonged battles, no one stands a chance if they just want to stall, I can keep fighting forever. I’ve held myself against 5 level 60-70 players and far surpassed what they could do over time, some even fled because they just couldn’t do anything … I guess that’s the power of stupid sheer numbers.” he said and chuckled. He could make fun of the episode now … but that guild doesn’t exist anymore … maybe he shouldn’t make jokes about the dead.

He shrugged that off of his mind and got back to his conversation with Cordelia, “Haha,  if you get max level in no time, I’ll give you a good handful of vouchers that you can spend at my shop for a free craft here and there. It’s not much, but at least I commend you for your dedication.” he said with a chortle.

Macradon 1744/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 132/187 NRG (+45)(+1)

"Huh. . ." Cordelia mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't think I can last in a battle over a few hours," she sighed. "I use up too much energy. . . maybe I should go and get myself a mod for that or something. I'm sure it would be useful," she sniffed. Cordelia scratched the side of her cheek with a thoughtful hum.

. . . what happened to the players who didn't flee?

Cordelia rubbed her eyes and chuckled. "What kind of shop do you own? I don't really go to shops that often unless it's for buffs and the occasional gear upgrade," she mumbled. The last time she had been to a shop that wasn't Oscar's was probably NIGHT's, which was for a trinket she wanted to have before the boss raid would happen. She decided it was better to order it early than late, which makes sense. Though, she found it funny to think how she could be in a boss raid and NIGHT just suddenly messaging her that her item was ready.

900/900 +30 EN: 32/88 +1

He nodded “I use a Finesse, Energist, and Recovery to stay in prolonged battles. It also helps with my level that my base energy reserves are already so big.” he said explaining the idea behind his stamina. A few people had commented on it, some have even copied it to stay in battle for longer, some had even envied the energy expense that Macradon sometimes used when attacking, a mere 3 energy for a big hit was very appreciated in the long run.

Hearing the question about what kind of crafter he was, Macradon would smile and reply “I’m a Blacksmith, I have a shop on the first floor in the Town of Beginnings. So if you need any armor pieces or any weapons to be made, I can be of service.”. He dusted off his clothes and armor while switching out his fireproof armor for his necklace and began walking “We should get going, it’s probably gonna take a while to get up to the 11th floor from here …” he said and walked back home towards the nearest settlement.

< Flame Shadow swapped with Templar's Necklace >

ID 138009
CD: 9 -> Recovery Proc

Macradon 1789/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 139/187 NRG (+45)(+7)

"Yeah, I might just go ahead and copy that. . ." Cordelia chuckled sheepishly, scratching the side of her head. "I run out of energy way too fast. . . but that just might be because I'm at such a lower level than you right now," she noted. Even though the katana has probably one of the best single target sword arts, she still found herself losing energy during a long battle. . . which really sucked but she wanted to max out a few other skills before she even touched those stamina reducing mods. 

"A blacksmith on floor one, huh. . ." Cordelia murmured, her voice trailing off. She only knew of one blacksmith on floor one, and she knew that he was extorting the hell out of his customers with his prices. Though she had never seen him. . . Could Macradon be that one?

"Ah, you're right. My energy should be all filled back up again," Cordelia agreed, her eyes traveling to the corners of her vision to where her energy bar was. "Lead the way."

900/900 EN: 88/88 +All EN Regained

“If you just get stuff like Energist and Recovery, level isn’t gonna do much unless you go on for literal hours.” he said with a chuckle “But you can copy it, others have already, so it’s not because I have a patent on it or anything.” he added and continued on. “Yeah, for all I know, I’m the only actual Blacksmith on the first floor, I want to be as accessible for newer players, that’s why I also have discounts for those lower leveled players. I tried to skyrocket my prices because I don’t like having a monopoly … but there is no other blacksmith to compete with .. so I’m the only one available.” he said with a heavy sigh “If only some competent blacksmiths would come and take over …” he said and walked off. “Aye, let’s go.” he said and ventured forth.

[ Time skip to Floor 11 ]

Days had passed after their small journey from the Cerberus lair, and they were finally up at the floor he was a bit too used to. “Alright, I have this Intermediate Dungeon Map, so let’s use that.” he said and took it up from his inventory. “It says to go this way, it’s in an Ant Colony of all things … I hope you’re not afraid of giant insects.” he said and chuckled at Cordelia. He followed the directions of the Dungeon Map and easily found the entrance “Here we go!” he said and entered.

< Intermediate Dungeon found with Dungeon Map >

Macradon 1834/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 187/187 NRG (+45)(MAX REGEN)

"Alright, thanks!" She exclaimed, giving Macradon a thankful nod. "It probably won't be for a while, though. I need to invest my skill points into some other stuff before I handle mods."

She shrugged. "Maybe they're out there but they're just bad at marketing. Typically the most ideal place to put a shop is on the first floor if you want to be recognized for being a good blacksmith or something like that," she noted. "Which is probably why you're the best blacksmith that comes to mind." She shrugged. "I dunno. Business isn't really my thing. I could care less about making money in my shop."

Cue surprised Pikachu face.

Giant bugs? "Psh. . . yeah, no way am I going to be afraid of giant six-legged monsters or something like that. . ." She trailed off. "With their giant mandibles and bodies that could probably crush me in two seconds flat. . ." Cordelia mumbled, laughing nervously out loud before she followed after him.

He nodded his head “A good choice. Mods should not be a priority unless you have your core build either properly planned or already implemented.” he said. He wasn’t the one to talk about builds, his build was fairly standard, but people still copied him, perhaps standard was good, maybe that was the reason it was standard. 

He shrugged “I don’t really know business either, so I can’t really talk much about it. People just come to me, and even though I have high prices, it somehow doesn’t dissuade them. Not that I don’t like helping people with their equipment … I’d just wish I wasn’t the only one.” he said and continued on.

He walked down the narrow entrance to what seemed like a giant anthill, a large hill, not really a mountain, with the entrance at its base. “Here we go, be prepared to be confronted right when we enter!” he said and drew his sword. As he quickly got inside the intricate maze, four ant guards already stood ready to fight. Before the giant insects had time to react, Macradon rushed in with his <Charge> skill. With lightning speed, the knight flew into the air with his Cerberus right behind him.

Flames lit the place up in bright orange light as Blephegor ignited its hellish flames, heating up the anthill tremendously. The cerberus quickly engaged before its master and grabbed onto three of the ant guards with its maw, Macradon was quick to follow up and land devastating blows to the insects, leaving them at the lower yellow zone "Cordelia, you should be able to take them out!" he called out, hoping that she would heed those orders and take down the ants.

Spoiler

image.png
-1 to Final roll because Charge

Attack 1: 26x12 = 312 Damage to Ant Guard 1
                                Attack 2: 26x12 = 312 Damage to Ant Guard 2
                                Attack 3: 26x12 = 312 Damage to Ant Guard 3
                                Attack 3: 26x12 = 312 Damage to Ant Guard 4

ID: 138077
CD: 1 -> No Proc.

[2,2,2,2]< Macradon > 1900/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 172/187 NRG (+95)(-16)(+1)
[0,0,0,0] Cordelia: HP: 875/900 | EN: 31/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST

< Ant Guard 1 >   73/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA        (-312)
< Ant Guard 2 >   73/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA        (-312)
< Ant Guard 3 >   73/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA        (-312)
< Ant Guard 4 >   73/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA        (-312)

Cordelia unsheathed her katana and gave him a nod. "Right!" She exclaimed, following him into the maze.

Her jaw nearly dropped when she watched the frontliner nearly kill all of them in a single blow. It really could be that he was using his Charge skill. It could be because he just had a better AoE weapon, it could also really be that he just had a lot of damage. Heck it could be both! Cordelia snapped herself out of the trance as she nodded over to Macradon. Pacco flew above her as she dashed in after Macradon's attack. "I got it!" She called back, activating an Amatsu no Homura before she did a three-sixty attack, and thank God she managed to kill all of them.

The platinum-haired player lowered her katana. "Well, that certainly was easy," she commented. Course, she wasn't complaining. They were in a dungeon. She didn't really care too much about if the mobs she fought gave loot or not.

ID: 138081
BD: 4+5=9

ID: 138082
BD: 3+5=8

ID: 138083
BD: 10

ID: 138084
BD: 7

[2,2,2,2]< Macradon > 1900/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 172/187 NRG (+95)(-16)(+1)
[0,0,0,0] Cordelia: HP: 900/900 | EN: 73/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST -15

< Ant Guard 1 >   0/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA
< Ant Guard 2 >   0/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA
< Ant Guard 3 >   0/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA
< Ant Guard 4 >   0/385 HP | 132 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Cordelia was quick, she mowed down the patch of remaining ant guards with a clean sweep. He nodded at her “It’s only an intermediate dungeon on the 11th floor, we shouldn’t expect difficult enemies, especially not after fighting the beefed up Cerberus.” he said and continued down corridors “We need to keep going, we should engage in combat rather than waiting for them to surround us, only then it will become a difficult fight if too many gather.” he said while rushing down corridor after corridor, hoping that his turns were correct.

After rushing by many rooms that led to the corridors, a larger room would appear “I think that’s the queen’s room.” he said and burst through the entrance to see a big queen ant, unlike what normal ants would be like, battle ready. It was covered in thicker carapace than all the others, had what seemed like thorax acid glands and its mandibles were ready to grind bone, but before they could fight her, two larger ant guards with much larger mandibles approached.

Together with the larger guards were to lesser guards, it would be easy to focus out the larger beasts first and then go for the small fry. Utilizing his blinding speed from his <Charge> once again, Macradon threw his 6 hit cleaving combo at the ants, missing one while getting clean hits on three of them. His blade shined in a bright white as he tore through the lesser ant guard, forcing it to disperse into crystals before it could even get to react to the combat. "Go for the larger ones, I'll keep the hate on me!" he said and encouraged Cordelia to try and wither down the big ants.

Spoiler

image.png
-1 from the Final roll because Charge

Attack 1: 39x12 = 468 Damage to Ant Guard 5
                                Attack 2: Miss.
                                Attack 3: 26x12-22 = 290 Damage to Queen's Guard 1
                                Attack 3: 26x12-22 = 290 Damage to Queen's Guard 2

ID: 138085
CD: 2 -> No Proc

[-,1,2,2]< Macradon > 1900/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 157/187 NRG (-16)(+1)
[-,0,0,0] Cordelia: HP: 900/900 | EN: 73/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIST

< Ant Guard 5 >              0/385 HP | 132 DMG |   0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA        (-468)
< Ant Guard 6 >         385/385 HP | 132 DMG |   0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA
< Queen's Guard 1 > 260/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA        (-290)
< Queen's Guard 2 > 260/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA        (-290)

"Good idea," Cordelia hummed, nodding before she followed after him through the corridor.

The girl stared at the entrance before nodding her head. "Most likely, yes." Without any warning, Macradon barged through the entrance, which left a briefly stunned Cordelia until she snapped out of it and followed after him. "Oh, gross," she mumbled, sticking out her tongue in disgust as she took in the very large insects.

Cordelia sprinted after Macradon, finding it hard to keep up with him especially when he was using that skill, but eventually, she went face to face with one of the guard ants. She shook her head and muttered a curse under her breath. "It'd be better to chip at this one's health, you'll be able to AoE all of them down if I manage to get this one's health just a bit lower!" She argued, deciding to take action. It wasn't like they were going to kill her even if they did hit. 

Her blade tore away at the hard exoskeleton of the ant, leaving it barely at half health-- just enough for Macradon to finish it off. "Alright, you should be able to-- oof!" Cordelia exclaimed, tumbling backwards as the guard ant lunged at her with its freakishly long arms-- er, legs. Cordelia landed clumsily on her heels before she looked at her HP. Like she said, it wasn't going to kill her. Plus, she even managed to get it paralyzed!

ID: 138089
BD: 7, Hit | 15x16= 240 385-240= 145
MD: 9, Hit 165+1=166 900-166=734 [PARA VNM ACTIVATED]

ID: 138093
MD: 1, Miss

ID: 138094
MD: 3, Miss

[-,1,2,2]< Macradon > 1900/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 157/187 NRG
[-,1,0,0] Cordelia: HP: 761/900 | EN: 59/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIS -166 +27 -14

< Ant Guard 6 >         145/385 HP | 132 DMG |   0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA -240 [PARALYZED]
< Queen's Guard 1 > 260/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA
< Queen's Guard 2 > 260/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

A slight miscalculation … or was it just some miscommunication? Either way, Cordelia got hurt, it wasn’t a dangerous wound, but Macradon did not like that she had to be hurt like that. “Are you Ok?” he called out to his party mate, worried that something might have happened, something might’ve triggered from the hit. Shrugging that off for now, Macradon roared out as he went for another <Calamity Disaster>.

The ants would take the full brunt of his attack, with 6 heavy swings, Macradon managed to bring the larger guards down to their lowest health while avoiding their incoming attacks, and on the lesser guard, Macradon demolished it with his heavy blow. “Thanks for the setup!” he called out to Cordelia “Now get rid of these big ones! They have some thick carapace armor!” he said, trying to inform his party mate to get a good hard hit at the monsters.

Spoiler

image.png

Attack 1: 21x12 = 252 Damage to Queen's Guard 6
                                Attack 2: 21x12-22 = 230 Damage to Queen's Guard 1
                                Attack 3: 21x12-22 = 230 Damage to Queen's Guard 2

ID: 138090
CD: 5 -> No Proc

[-,-,4,4]< Macradon > 1900/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 144/187 NRG ()(-14)(+1)
[-,-,0,0] Cordelia: HP: 761/900 | EN: 59/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIS -166 +27 -14

< Ant Guard 6 >             0/385 HP | 132 DMG |   0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA      (-252)
< Queen's Guard 1 >   30/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA      (-230)
< Queen's Guard 2 >   30/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA      (-230)

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Cordelia replied back, giving Macradon a thumbs up. She looked to the corner of her vision, sighing in relief when she watched her HP bar slowly start regain. She would probably get all of her HP back in a few minutes anyway, so she wasn't too overly concerned about it at the moment.

"Gotcha!" Cordelia sprinted towards the two remaining ants with incredible speeds. As she neared them, she raised her katana above her head. She gave a horizontal swing, only to miss one-- but hey, she still managed to kill one of them. Cordelia's direction swerved as she avoided the incoming attack from the remaining ant. 

"Sorry about that!" She mumbled, returning back to Macradon with a sag. "Looks like you're going to have to finish that one off," Cordelia sighed, running her hand down her hair with a disappointed sigh. It really was a shame she missed, but it was fine. It just prolonged the inevitable, anyway.

ID: 138095
BD: 1, Miss
MD: 1, Miss

ID: 138096
BD: 5+5=10, Hit

[-,-,4,-]< Macradon > 1900/1900 HP | 21 DMG | 122 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 95 BH | 144/187 NRG
[-,-,0,-] Cordelia: HP: 788/900 | EN: 50/88 | 14+2=16 DMG | 12-XX=XX+30=30 MIT | 3+2=5 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 REC | 4 HLY | +40% Phase | BRN RESIS +27 -9

< Queen's Guard 1 >   30/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA
< Queen's Guard 2 >   0/550 HP | 165 DMG | 22 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA