[OP-F1][Event] Birthday Party! (May 30 - June 1)

She took the lid off the box, seeing a amazing sight... "Oh my gosh..." She said in amazement of the cute necklace. She smiled at it.. Then turned to face Keith. "I-It's b-beautiful K-Keith!" She stammered in excitement she was happy for the small present she then hugged Keith. She teared up a bit at the sight of the amazing gift. She was happy for her present, and to have a family member here to celebrate the day of her birth.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaya enters the room, late as usual, I'm here! Where's the birthday girl? She looks around the room seeing many familiar faces. She waves to everyone she knows: Angel, Grim, Ruri, Ragnar, Keith, and Haine. Hey everyone! Where do I put all the loot I decided to give you? Shaya walks over to Ruri giving her some Col. Sorry girl I couldn't find anything good enough to give you, I hope this is all right.

[-1000 Col from Journal]

"And that's not all!" Keith said happily. "That necklace let's you negate one attack every duel! And plus, that's not your only present!" he said, as he sent her 10,000 Col Pieces. He smiled and gave her a hug. "Happy Birthday, sis." he said with a big smile on his face.

"K-Keith you didn't have to do this." She said during the hug she felt warm inside, she was happy she had a big brother. She let go of the hug and smiled at him. "We may not be the best in a brother sister relationship, but as far as I know you are the best brother out there." She said toward Keith smiling at him grinning, soon enough.

Angel shakes his head with a grin as his friend loses himself in the literature. He gets up and makes his way around the room, greeting those he knew and didn't know. When he came to Ruri, he bowed slightly. "Happy Birthday Miss Ruri. I believe I'm supposed to bring a gift." He produced a small pouch of Col. "My apologies for the small amount, but I'm saving up for a special item. I hope you understand." He says as he hands her the pouch.

[Add 500 Col to Signature]

Jace runs in. I'm sorry late. Please don't tell me I missed anything. Then he stopped. He was making a scene. Then he walked all the way in casually. Hey what's up?! Where's the birthday girl? Seeing Ruri he walked faster and said Happy Birthday! He gave her 750 col. Here you go. Sorry I'm late. I was making some stuff in my shop. I'm sorry how about plus the present a free custom order from Heavens blades. I meant to be here on time but you know duty calls. Now one question. How old are you now.

She looked at jace, "In real life, right now I'm twelve." She smiled at him. "You're not running late, your only late on real time, in RuriTime everything is never late." She laughs. "Thank you two for the col." She smiled at angle and Jace. "I'm glad you could some-what make it." She giggled again hoping that they wouldn't take her rudely.

Angel bowed slightly. "It's an honor." As he turned to leave, he remembered something. "Oh yes, I almost forgot." he turned back around and opened his inventory. "I was never one to leave things alone. So, here." He pressed a button and materialized a sword. It was a One Handed Longsword. The blade was red in color and had small diamonds cut along the center of it to allow air to pass through and therefore making the blade faster [+1 Battle Dice]. The handle was designed like a dragon claw that grabbed the wielder's hand, making it nearly impossible to lose. "I don't know if you use this type of weapon, but you could re-gift it or sell it. It should get you a hefty price for it." He said with another small bow.

Angel shrugged and returned the sword to his inventory. "If that's what you wish then ok. Happy Birthday." He said as he returned to Grim. "You're a party animal you know that? Just quietly reading in the corner by yourself." He told his friend who was still engrossed with his book.

She pulled Grim off his butt from the reading, "have some fun!" She spoke as she smiled and spun him in a small twirl, around the room as he bumped into Yure, across the rooms she continued to clean, as she finally got it all clean, the room was now able to dance in, it was the last day of the party so she decided to awkwardly dance in the corner, for the last few hours of the party...

"Ohmigod I'm so sorry I'm this late! I've just come back from dragon hunting and I had to wrap up a few things." he apologied to Ruri, head down. "I've got you this as a present." he produces a sparking purple potion from his coat. "It's a fortify familiar potion. If you give it to Kanya when you're fighting he'll become an even better fighter than he is!" he smiled at her, handing it over.

"Sure." he smiled as he took her hand. He didn't know what type of dancing she was asking for so he stood slightly awkwardly for a second, waiting for her to start. It occurred to him he hadn't danced since he left the real world. 'I hope I don't mess this up!' he worried.

She started to do some slow dancing, not knowing how to, she tries to do her best... "1, 2... 3...." She said in her head as she started to step in a square type way.

~Battle Dice Roll~

[1-5] She steps on Ether's toe "Sorry!" She says as she blushes a deeper red.

[6-10] She ends up dancing pretty well, so far... The windows open up, and the stars brightly dance in the sky, above them.

Ethereal follows her example, taking a few steps in a lazy circle around the moonlit dance floor.

~Battle Dice Roll~

[1-5] He trips over his foot a bit. "Oops." he laughs. "I'm a bit out of practice."

[6-10] He dances as intended, the slight breeze rustles his hair and he says quietly "Happy Birthday.".

She looked into his deep blue eyes... "Thanks." She smiles up at him. As she tried to dance a bit better, and impress him, as she turned into a twirl, then going back into the slow-dance motion.

~Battle Dice Roll~

[1-5] She laughs, she failed and fell on the floor...

[6-10] She keeps going in the slow-dancing motion after the twirl, not falling, but very gracefully, she stayed on her two feet.