[OP-F1][Event] Birthday Party! (May 30 - June 1)

Grim closes his book quickly, and puts his hood on, not saying a word to anyone, as he leaves the building. And walks to the gate, saying, "Teleport, Urbus." Exiting the floor in a white flash of pixels.

[Grim leave the thread]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Jace walks back to the party to find Keith drinking punch and Ruri seeping from her own party. Hey Ruri. Still cleaning? When your done i want you to meet me at door outside. I want to show you something. It's something I look at every night. I thought you might want to see it.

He looked up. The moon of course like always was waiting for them to look out. I look at this every night to remember what the real world is like. It is the only thing left that I have from the real world. And if I die. I want to look or remember one thing beutiful. I thought you may want to enjoy it as well. You own a guild found your brother. I have nothing. So I have to find something that reminds me of the real world.

"That isn't true! You have strength, and perseverance." She smiled at him, "I promise if your gone I will give you vengance." She smiled at him, promising vengeance on the one that kills him if he dies. She blushed as she looked at the beautiful ghostly moon, staring up at it made her remember a day at home, as she talked her dad into letting her go outside so she and Keith could look at stars. Those were the happy days for her and Keith, but when they split apart, she was just glad to know that she still have a piece of her family still with her, wherever she goes.

I have two siblings. They all never came into this game of death. Anyway you may be there to avenge me but I did not really have any happy moments in here. All I have done us survive. You made out with it. You found a boyfriend, found your brother and had a great time with Kanya. I may have Silvee. But there's no one in here that I can really call part of me. Hey can I tell you something?

"Yeah Jace. You two are FRIENDS. What is it you would like to say?" Keith said, staring at Jace with a look that would make the devil cringe. "Go ahead, don't let me bother you, just act like I'm not here."

Fine then Keith but you're going to kill me he says. But please don't. He turned to Ruri and said

It's just that... Well I shouldn't be saying this. You sold your heart to Dirgun. Well it's kind of untrue that I having nothing here. I have you. You are what keeps me sane. I mean ever since we first clashed out blades together... I just want to be with you. Every time I leave you I don't want to. Well I guess I'm just trying to say... I love you. He grabbed her hand. I know I'm a jerk saying all of this but every time I'm not with you I'm longing to see you. I mean every thing about you is just so perfect. And then look at me. I'm nothing without you. I guess I just wanted to ask you out but I know you will hate me now. Just like you said 'Were friends' I want to be a little more than that. Please just say yes or no. And I can think of I'm going to give you what I really want to give you. Never mind I will just give you it now. He pulled <> out of his inventory and handed it to her. This I found on floor three and it made me think of you. He looked at its blue petals. It dies every time the first rat of dun hits it. Then it grows and blooms when the first ray of moonlight hits it. It's my little Ruri. When you said Sure you can. You did not ever think of this happening did you. Okay Keith if she says yes may I have your permission. I know I should have asked you before her.

"J-Jace... You were in my first battle with me, I like you, truly... But if I were to say yes, I know what would happen, I-I don't want another piece of m-my heart killed..." She says in disappointment, she truly liked Jace, but she knew if she were to say yes, Keith would kill him, she didn't want another piece of her...

Dying...

divider-fleur-de-lis.gif

Someday I'll wish upon a star

And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.

Where troubles melt like lemon drops

Away above the chimney tops

That's where you'll find me.

~ Over the Rainbow, lyrics by E.Y. Harburg

divider.png

• 1 year later...