[OP-F1][Event] Birthday Party! (May 30 - June 1)

He swoops down and offers his hand to her, helping her up. He was thinking 'A second more and that would've been me!'.

- Battle Dice -

[1-5] It takes them a few seconds to recover, and they gradually regain their lost face.

[6-10] They recover quickly and resume their 'graceful' slow dance.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She laughed as she got up off the floor. "Sorry, I'll try not to do that again!" She smiled at him as she blushed a warmed red, continuing the dance soon enough...

320-gold-divider.gif

~Battle Dice Roll~

[1-5] She trips, but then regains balance as she gets back up the floor...

[6-10] She keeps dancing well, hoping not to go down once again.

320-gold-divider-1-1.gif

"Good Job!" She smiled at Ether as she starts to get to the square again, She looked into his blue eyes again, then stare at her feet, looking at the square they were making as she walks in a square, and it continues she spun in a small circle out, as she continues the square.

Battle Dice

[1-5] She trips as she gracefully gets back on her feets and continue.

[6-10] She stares into his eyes as the continue the square...

He smiles at the complement and goes to help her when she slips but she gets up too fast. He brings her back into the square again, not wanting for the dance to end.

- Battle Dice -

[1-5] His feet go from beneath him and he falls over comically.

[6-10] He reverses direction, spinning her and pulling her back in.

She started to giggle, "Thanks for the help!" She smiled at him as she spun, her skirt as if a flower, in the breeze as she got back into the square... She blushed again as she started to bring her feet up a bit.

[1-5] She laughs as she slips and gets back up, awkwardly she starts to blush...

[6-10] She keeps the dance going, gracefully

She giggled as she blushed a bit more and helped him up, "This is so funny, yet awkward!" She laughs at the fun time she was having. She smiled as she helped him up... "Know any other dances?" She asks as she doesn't fall and laughs at the funny, yet awkward memory she still held. His deep blue eyes, as if dark waves, crashing, then picking up again. His jet-black hair as if dark winds, had entered the air... She smiled at his some-what cute face, and smile.

[OOC]

He manages to struggle up without looking like a complete imbecile. "I know a couple, the Waltz, if you're up for that?" he suggested as he scrambled to his feet. He looked at her and saw how beautiful she looked, her dress complementing her ocean-blue hair perfectly. The slight breeze made her hair dance in a slow, elegant way.

"S-Sure we could do that!" She smiled at him, as she put one of her hands around him, toward his back. and with the other, she reached out to the left, waiting for him to start to get into the pose as well as she signals to the manager to turn on some walts-type music... She then looked up, athen back at him. "Ready?" She whispered while she looked around the room and saw many people who were watching them, she waved awkwardly, as she got back in place...

"Okay!" She smiled at him, as she started looking at his steps, she tried to do the same, she didn't feel the pain of the step on her foot, and kept trying out the waltz... She keeps dancing around, flawlessly. She smiled at Ethereal, it felt like she had been in love with another person... She lightly got lifted off her feet soon enough, as she smiled at him.

Keith saw his little sister dancing with some guy. Awfully suspicious... 'Young guys, hitting on my little sister?' He thought, squinting over at the two.

Battle Roll

[1-5] Keith investigates further

[6-10] Keith decides not to be a party pooper and just goes to drink punch.

He sees her beaming up at him, not concerned with his slip-up. She's obviously enjoying it, he doesn't want to make a mistake again and keeps it simple. They execute then next steps; left, right, back, right perfectly to move in a circle. He looks down at her approvingly. 'She's a fast learner.'.

He looks over and sees Keith, who he has only heard of but knows he's Ruri's sister. He prays he doesn't take this as anything other than a dance.

Keith saw Ethereal look at him with a look of... Unsettlement? Keith then remembered the yellow crystal above his head, and how everyone knew what he was. regardless, Keith only hunted Mavericks, but most people only knew him for his level, and assumed he was a killer. But then again, it was just a dance. And Keith also saw a whole plate of snacks that were waiting to be eaten, so he went to do his job.

She saw nothing had happened as she got back up... "S-Sorry I thought he was going to kill you or something, as I hid from what I thought of the demolishing being, I'm glad he didn't hurt you..." She said as she got up from her crouched pose. Looking back up at the stars... "Should I end the party, or keep going for a while?" She asked Ether as she saw the night getting darker...