[E3][F23 - PP] Oh the mighty shall fall <<Ugzeke The Mighty>>

Spoiler

Out of Combat Energy Recovery [1/2 turns remaining]

Swapping Gear:

-Stinging Nettle
+Seeking Aura [+3 LD]

Searching for Eggs - ID# 143118 results: Craft: 2 [1 Egg found] Loot: 20+8=28 [1 Material found]

Total Loot

Eggs: 23
Materials: 5

Shield gave Macradon a nod in acknowledgement of his thanks. "Any time," he said, tapping his armor to dismiss it and then subsequently tapping his earlobe to bring out his Seeking Aura earring. "It was a lot easier than the name implied, that's for sure. At least on defense," he added. For such a large foe on such a high floor, it seemed like it would deal quite a bit more punishment than it ended up doing. Of course, part of that was due to paralysis. "It looked like the two of you had things well in hand though."

With a gesture of his head back down the path they had taken to get there, Shield started the trek back to the settlement where they had all met up. The glow stone in his hand still had plenty of life in it, and it made picking their way along the rough and stony path much easier. Every once in a while, Shield felt as though he could spot a pair of yellow eyes peering at them from the edge of the stone's range, but it was impossible to say if these were actual mobs or if they were merely there as ambiance. SAO had a penchant for the dramatic at times, much like its creator. As they walked, Shield did manage to spot an egg next to a piece of crystal that seemed to have fractured off from a stone formation nearby. He grabbed both before continuing along the path back to civilization.

Edited by Shield

"Yeh." Mari said with a small nod. "We always seem to make a pretty good team. I gotta admit, that stun charge offers is pretty useful at times..." Mari paused when she shifted her gaze to Shield, "Maaybe not so much when you have a tank whose damage relies on being hit but- hey. That was a pretty lucky fight - managing to proc all those status ailments. Poor guy didn't know what hit him." Mari said as she dusted off her hands, putting away her dagger. "Well, that's another quest I can mark off. I've finished almost all the quests on the lower floors, now its just a matter of taking care of the rest on these higher floors. I should probably redo some quests for those drops too..." Mari mumbled to herself. She'd either have to go it alone, or find someone willing to repeat a few quests with her.

The three of them began to walk back to civilization, Mari paused near the safe zone
. "Well. I suppose that's as far as I can go for now." She said, a little dismayed she couldn't continue to follow them - theoretically, she could but Mari just didn't feel...right. Stepping into safe zones and towns. Not yet. "Shield, you were pretty great to quest with too." Mari added with a wave.

"Hope to see ya both around."

@Macradon @Shield

He held up a thumbs up at Shield’s response, it was nice to have a reliable tank with you. “I was sure that I could probably have been the tank for this quest, I've been used to do that with Mari, but I wanted a solid tank like you just so I could focus on attacking instead of having to multitask, so I appreciate you actually appearing.” he said with a smile at the tank. “Agreed …” he replied with a nod “... I’m only slightly disappointed by no Holy proc from my sword, but that’s just how it goes. Sometimes it do be like that.” he commented with a chortle.

As Shield began to walk back towards the main settlement of the underdark with his glowstone, Macradon would follow the lantern-wielding wall and when they began to get closer to the settlement, Mari said she wouldn’t be able to go any further “Thanks for accompanying us.” he replied and waved back at Mari.

Thread Completed
Acquired
5 SP for all
966 Col for each
Troll's Blood for Each
22 Chocolate Eggs for Shield
4 x T3 Material for Shield