[E3|PP|11]Time to Grind<<Nature's Treasure>>

I looked at the two girls and kind of went off to Yuki as she spoke about that she was nearly Tier 2, and both me and NIGHT clearly being the stronger once here was not hard to miss. Still, it came as a surprise that Yuki was not Tier 2 yet. "I was thinking you just got to tier 2, guess NIGHT and me have to work a bit more to make sure you don't get attacked then," I said sounding a bit harsh as I said it. Sure I didn't like the weak player but that had its reasons because I kind of wanted to keep then away from danger, And I went into a lot of danger. I was not really used to being social at all so I had to see what to do now. But I can't say I was interested in the same As NIGHT asked, Tanking is a dangerous job for sure so no matter what or how you would be in quite a lot of trouble in a boss fight.

I went over to Yuki and sat down on her left. "If you want you can look at some of my equipment, Its mostly Heavy armour," I said lifting up my Right hand that was fully plated arm, with its silver-like metal and small red flames on it. "It's quite light for sure, and because its just my Arm I can still easily move around with it." Then I placed one hand on my chest plate, It was the same colour and design as the arm but it looked way lighter. And It seemed that only my front of my chest. "I do however use the momentum from my movement into my attack to when I lean with my armour," I said to her with a friendly smile.

@Zajcica

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuki sat up to criss-crossed legs as the other two started to form around her. She got nervous when the other two started saying that they would protect her when she was just as tough as either of them here. Even if they did have more health, she just had more natural mitigation. With a bit of a nervous stutter, she tried to get some words out.

"O-Oi... I'm tougher than I look for Tier 1..." She readjusted within her seat. "I am level 24 so I'm one level off of Tier 2. Like I said, I came up here to find unidentified equipment to get uniques. I figured I should be working on getting serious with my build, so I need some unique enhancements that a blacksmith cannot help me with."

The girl looked between the two, wondering if they would just call her stupid for coming out here because she wasn't Tier 2 yet, or if they would react the exact opposite way.

@Azhoda @NIGHT

"The tier isn't a problem." NIGHT folded her arms, leaning back and shifting her weight onto one foot. "The problem's that build of yours, mostly. Not that there's anything wrong with being a tank, mind you. But at the lower levels especially, enhancements like Thorns would only get you so far."

NIGHT raised a finger, waving it around as she spoke, her eyes closed in recall. "Think about this for a second -- Thorns only caps off at two slots, and each time the enemy hits you, you chip off a fraction of their health. That means that for any fight you go into, you'll most likely see yourself stalling out the enemy. If you're maximizing Mitigation, you'll be capped off on three slots, mostly on one piece of heavy armor gear, locking you into using two pieces of equipment catered towards defense, and only one for aiding your offense."

"Which means," the woman concluded, setting her hands on her hips with disgruntlement. "You'll be waiting forever for the enemy to strike back at you, or you'd have to rely on others to deal the damage for you. And -- I can't imagine a life of the former, so please tell me you're heading out to fight with other players too."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

> Two turns have passed since combat. Energy has been restored to full.
NIGHT | 
HP: 850/850 | EN: 82/82 (+52) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3

It seemed like Yuki was a bit taken back as she was struggling to get her words out to say that she was not weak, it was not that I would call her weak or her actions. I would call them stupid and dumb. I was going to say it but I was going to let NIGH speak first as she did point out plenty of flaws as well. Once NIGHT was done I turned my full attention to Yuki and spoke my mind, I must say I'm sorry however for this Yuki. "It dumb and stupid, Like NIGHT said you put yourself at danger if you are going alone. If it was not for NIGHT's stun and AoE damage we both placed on the battlefield it would have been your end if they did attack you all together." I paused a bit and noted what NIGHT said in the beginning "Nothing Wrong with Tanks, but I have seen a tier 2 tank level 40 die... Right in front of me. His cause of death was because he wanted to tank for me and took all the damage I was supposed to take. His Mitigation was easily overthrown by the enemy. I couldn't do anything because ..." I paused myself before going on, "Moral of the story, don't do stupid and bring someone you can trust in putting out damage before your armour gets broken," I said to her standing up and just letting out a sigh. "don't bring weak people..." I said quiet looking at the horizon.

@Zajcica

Yuki paused for a moment when she mentioned her endeavor of watching a friend die. It happened in this world, and the girl knew that. Everyone always hounded at her for her recklessness, but she didn't come here with the intention of fighting alone. In the context of meeting Hidden, she did screw up and challenge things that she wasn't ready for. Here, she had been to scout the area so she could ask a damage buddy to join her but these two found her while she was scouting. People always seemed to get the wrong impression that she was suicidal or something.

"I had only come over here to scout the area for what I could expect. You two had appeared while I was scouting, so in a way, doesn't that mean I was careful enough to find someone to help me deal damage for fighting? If I didn't meet you guys, I would have called a friend to help me." The shy, defeated tone of her voice shrank her into her skin.

@NIGHT

NIGHT cracked open her eyes, squinting as Shion began recounting her experience. She sunk back into her tracksuit, listening to the tale. Yet another player victim to watching someone they knew falter and perish in combat. NIGHT never knew how to respond to stories like those, but at least now she could empathize, even just a tiny bit.

Although, how the woman focused on how dumb and stupid the idea was made her skin crawl a little.

She stewed upon the words of the red-headed player. "I wouldn't be so quick to chalk it up as an act of stupidity," she corrected, a scowl dawning on her face. "I'm sorry to hear what'd happened to your friend, but I bet they certainly tried their best. And their build certainly wasn't a weak idea, either. Any proper tank setup has solid reasonings behind it -- the inefficiency of it at lower levels is what bothers me more."

"Take a Sword and Shield combination for example." She gestured over to Yuki's weapons, before putting two fingers to her temple, closing her eyes. "The sword's an ideal contender for a weapon, sure. There are better options out there, but nothing beats how well you perform in battle than getting comfortable with a weapon you find yourself suited to. The shield, on the other hand, requires an additional investment on top of your dominant skills, your blade and armor. Those are points you don't have right now. In fact..." NIGHT opened them again, glancing over to Shion. "On the topic of pouring your points into anything, to avoid a situation like hers over there, you'd probably want to add them to Battle Healing, too. But you can't do that if you're stuck struggling to accumulate experience from the get go. Your build can be delayed and reconstructed at a better time."

With a sigh, NIGHT listened in to Yuki's original plan of visiting the Courtyard, and nodded. "Only scouting. Okay. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I'm holding you to that. It's good to know that you have friends you can rely on, at least. They'd better take care of you, then."

@Azhoda

I listened to what the girls were saying, It was true, okay, I don't like it when weaker people put their lives on risk. It's a way to get killed easily. It was not like I wanted to be an ass to people with lower levels, it was more of a way to get them to listen at all. Being rude got me somewhere for sure, and I was it for a reason. But still, I felt like this because of what, was I scared for losing people, or do I really care even if I didn't know. Still remember it quite well and well maybe. I looked still at the Horizon and sighed, "Well Maybe I'll talk about it later," and Turned around

"If you just promise that you always take someone with you, even when you are scouting, you never know what kind of monster pops up, Boss or Player. For all, you know you can even end up in a trap and can't teleport." I said trying to make it sound that I was being harsh and mean but my eyes really told something different as they seemed to care quite a great deal. Listening to NIGHT I nodded in agreement, "I may have my self a Grand Master Skill in the two-handed weapon of assault spear, as well as being a Master in the Charge skill. But I have not come at this level to just sit by and hope I can do damage. Sure Charge is helpful and it's great to use, but Charge also set you at a dangerous place where you don't want to be. What I am trying to say is... If you find a way around your weakness, you can become strong, The weakness of a tank is that they don't have much movement and don't put out the damage they want. My weakness is that my Armour is limited but because I'm working on something with my skills and training I can now pull of this," I said and in just one blink of an eye I swapped my spear with a shield and sword. "Quick Change, Now I have more protection but less damage," And just like that I switched my sword and shield again for my spear in the blink of an eye.

I spun my spear as the blade itself passed Yuki and NIGHT pointing into the direction of a few more monsters who wondered to close to us. "Got my energy back so if any of you got an objection here we better of dealing with those monsters and fast," I said to the two as the monsters got closer and closer. Even for a quest area, this place was quite dangerous for sure.

@Zajcica

Yuki listened quietly to the both of them. It was true that she was somewhat scouting. She wouldn't have taken any fights she couldn't handle solo for sure, but she still felt unnerved about being scolded for every little thing she did. Shield was telling her to be confident and control fights. That's how tanks did their business, but Mari had told her that her recklessness would get her or someone else killed. How was she supposed to take both those differing views without upsetting one of the people who trained her?

Her HP had finally returned to max and it was time to get back into business. Yuki held her spear in her main hand, the Shield in her off and pondered. Did she wait for her allies to attack first, or would it be better to aggro them herself. She knew she could easily be in danger if she got focused by every enemy at once, but Night was continuing to stun the majority of monsters that came. She put on a fierce grin.

"I'm not the strongest there is now, but you guys will know me soon. I'll be one of the strongest Aincrad has seen!" Her confidence was mostly bravado, but soon she would back those words up. The build she was brewing was going to be strong in the later stages of her leveling.

She charged into battle while the other collected their weapons. It was her duty as a tank to be the front lines. Her pink lance gashed the new set of plants, only missing half of them, but still aggroing all of them. "I trust you both with my safety, so trust me when I tank for you and obliterate them!"

image.thumb.png.a38bee6ef6b994dfa593d427e3c9933e.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 394/410 (-16) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 382/410 (-16-12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 82/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 3, 3, 1] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 40/48(-8) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18

Edited by Zajcica

"I'm not the strongest there is now, but you guys will know me soon. I'll be one of the strongest Aincrad has seen!"

"None of us said anything about--"

As NIGHT watched the novice dive off into battle, picking up the enemies coming her way, she fought the urge to grumble, though she definitely felt her eye twitching. The woman shook her head, pushing some of her hair behind her ear before drawing Dracbane from her back yet again, letting out an exhale to prepare herself back for combat.

"Y'know," NIGHT mentioned off-handedly to Shion, "If there's anything we can do for now, at least, it's to try and back her up. I'll get them stunned again, you worry about the damage as per usual."

And then the dark-clad adventurer took off running, flipping Dracbane over in her hands once again, a smooth transition that made all the difference in landing the shocking blow. Catching all their opponents in a lock, NIGHT slid backwards and took a position beside Yuki, clearing up the field for their damage dealer to kick into the fight and serve up some pain.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 143103 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 143101 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 143100 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 143099 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 8 = 152 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 250/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 238/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 234/410 (-152-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]

[1, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 (-12) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 3, 3, 1] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 40/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

As Yuki went for it I kind of sighed and as she wanted to prove herself she went head-on into the attack. What I would say is a risky move even with the group not getting any sort of attention to them yet. NIGHT spoke up and all I could do is agree with her, "It is for the best, I have no time for another death on my name," I said to her spinning my Spear once again and following her into battle.

As Yuki made her attack and soon after NIGHT swung her axe right into every opponent getting them locked to the ground without moving. I smiled and took in the battle looking at our HP and the HP bars above the monster. I moved in and as elegant as before I made a spin on the spot holding my spear at the end of the polearm itself and slashed into all of the monsters. I stood in the middle of the four monsters and looked as their HP bars went down passed half of their original bar. "NIGHT! The Bleeding Two are in kill range! After that, the other two will be an easy kill and we should be done again." I Said giving out advice as I slowly moved back a bit, "Yuki Focus on the Fourth to get the hate on you, Add the First one to that as well, as It seemed they both are ready to attack any of us and NIGHT can NOT be hit by them at all!" I said to Yuki as I pointed them out giving them the moves they could best pull off at this moment.

Spoiler

ACTION: Using Weeping Moon Against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID:143124 | BD 8+1= 9 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG | CD 4
                   | MD 7 | STUNNED

ID:143125 | BD 8+1= 9 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG |
                   | MD 2 | STUNNED

ID:143126 | BD 7+1= 8 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG |
                   | MD 1 | STUNNED

ID:143127 | BD 5+1= 6 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG | 
                   | MD 6 | STUNNED

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 176/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 160/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 148/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 144/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]

[1, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 1, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 56/72 (-16) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 3, 3, 1] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 40/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki watched Azhoda do massive damage with her two-handed weapon. She used a spear like the paladin herself, but the one the red-head preferred took two hands to wield. Yuki's lance was more akin to a jousting spear, but she still was able to carry the blade in a single hand despite it's length. She heard the commands wasn't stupid enough to ignore them, even if she was the tank here. These two had much more combat experience than her, so it would be completely dumb to go against them.

To save energy, Yuki only targeted the ones that she had failed to gain control of, that way Night was safe until they were dead. The girl jabbed her lance through two of the plants watching their health tick for pretty much no damage at all. Soon she would be dealing more capable damage, so she wasn't worried about the gap she had right now.

image.thumb.png.72cadbfb2639bb59d5835efda13ff407.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 116/410 (-16) | DMG: 123 
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 160/410 | DMG: 123 
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 148/410 | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 128/410 (-16) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]

[1, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 1, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 56/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 3, 3, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 32/48 (-8) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

NIGHT chuckled at Shion's orders, watching the woman step back from their enemies' range. Maybe she was leaning too far into the over-confident persona. "With their health bars that low, they're all ready to be lined up for the slaughter. You won't have to tell me twice about it."

She let out a breath, trying to let go of tension from her body in preparation for another set of strikes. "I hate to warn you, but I'm not that defenseless, either," the player added, with a glance to the red-head, as she lifted up her blade in a gesture. "I've got tricks up my sleeve, too."

In a sprint, NIGHT rushed past Yuki, driving her blade into her opponents, watching Dracbane spur to life. A mix of crimson hues merged with her sword art's telling white, the weapon hungering for violence, but the vibrant scarlet trailed and faded off, the sword knowing its user wasn't in need of its services at the moment. Three strikes, four enemies struck down, and NIGHT set her blade back in front of her, ready in the defensive for what was next to happen.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 143230 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 + 2 = 20 DMG | 20 * 12 = 240 DMG

ID: 143229 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 143228 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 + = 20 DMG | 20 * 12 = 240 DMG

ID: 143227 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: -124/410 (-240) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: -56/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: -92/410 (-240) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: -88/410 (-216) | DMG: 123

[3, 2, 3, 3] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 (+1, -16) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 1, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 56/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 3, 3, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 32/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 143230 | LD: 12 (5 + 7) | CD: 4
+ 3,875col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1), Easter Egg (3)

ID: 143229 | LD: 25 (18 + 7) | CD: 8
+ 7,749col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (3), Easter Egg (5)

ID: 143228 | LD: 25 (18 + 7) | CD: 4
+ 4,736col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Consumable (2), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Armor (2), Easter Egg (3)

ID: 143227 | LD: 13 (6 + 7) | CD: 3
+ 3,875col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1), Easter Egg (2)

It took not long before the next wave came out way, What was even the meaning of this and their spawn rate did they always came in pares of four and attack the player just after they finished attacking the last one. Well, no matter I took my spear in my hand and went for the attack. Ready to attack them all again but now for some reason, I felt like my battle was off as I made the attack I only hit one right in the face, or what you could see as a face at least. "Yuki! Focus! Do What out!" I said to her as I got back looking a bit pissed as well staring at them once I didn't hit. Well, shiiiiii I need to make sure I get my energy back a bit more and make sure I don't lose it all in this battle.

Spoiler

ACTION: Using Weeping Moon Against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 143279 | BD 1 MISS | CD 3

ID: 143280 | BD 3 MISS

ID: 143281 | BD 10 CRIT | 10+2= 12*9= 108 DMG

ID: 143282 | BD 1 MISS 

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 302/410 (-108) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 2, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 45/72 (-11) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4, 3, 3, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 32/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

After the red-head made her attack, it was up to Yuki to regain the Hate and make sure no one took damage but her. Even if she was the weaker one here, she could handle the damage as long as Night continued to stun them, or the both of them damaged the plants enough to nuke them. The would probably take another break after this fight, so she would go all out!

The gold and white lance took on it's pretty pink hue again, shining as bright as the smile of the girl who wielded it. She waved the blade that was connected to the side of the pole arm into most all of her targets, slashing and gashing their exteriors and making whatever this ooze-y substance was to seep out again. She hid her nose from the smell again and looked back to Night, giving her a nod that it was her turn.

image.thumb.png.b68e3f7d88146fea52e773b9e9b8fb1d.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 410/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 374/410 (24-12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 280/410 (20-12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 374/410 (24-12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING: [1/2]

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 1, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 45/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 22/48 (-10) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

Sorry, did NIGHT's eyes deceive her, or did Shion just miss like, almost every enemy?

The woman tried not to snort, flipping over her blade once again and jamming its pummel into the closest stalker. One shockwave that impacted the ground, the conal strike trapping the wavering flowers that were behind its frontline. Now stunned, most of their enemies health were near their half-way point, and it gave NIGHT a sense of relief to know that their most recent wave of threats would soon be put to an end.

The woman jumped back, vaguely remembering the spilled liquid that coated her blade's handle. "Ah, right," she added, finally catching a whiff of the wretched scent that hung in the air and even worse -- on her gloves. Shallow breaths, a quick inventory check, and NIGHT brought out a handkerchief to wrap around her hilt, brushing off the gunk from her gloved hands.

"This... This'll only take a second, guys..."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 143299 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 143298 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 143297 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 143296 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 8 = 152 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 230/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 136/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 198/410 (-152-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]

[1, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 43/82 (+1, -13) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 2, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 45/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 22/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

The battle was going for a good time now and the second time I had to attack in this battle. It looked a bit harder with the loss of focus and the quickly losing of energy. I watched as NIGHT went for the attack and stunned her targets. Meaning if or if not the next attack from her would enable to kill something. But looking at their HP I did need to widdle it down a bit more before we could even get close to the kill. I went for it anyway. Taking my spear at the end of it again I went for the attack with the spin I attacked and one, two... It stopped. I just felt two hits connect and kind of felt like this was not going to be much. Stopping and getting back with my allies I felt that finally my body was catching up to me and began to sink in a bit, "Al...right, The second one is ... highest HP, make sure we kill that... You both ... going a good job," I said taking some breath in between.

Spoiler

ACTION: Use Weeping Moon Against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 143367 | BD 6+1=7 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG | CD 6

ID: 143368 | BD 4+1=5 MISS | 

ID: 143369 | BD 3+2=4 MISS | 

ID 143370 | BD 7+1=8 HIT | 10*9= 90 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 176/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 230/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 136/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 108/410 (-90) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]

[1, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 43/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 0, 2, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 33/72 (+1 -13) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 22/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki waited for her turn to recollect the hate that she was falling behind on, if it really even mattered with NIGHT simply stunning the enemy every single time they were able to move again. Just in case anything happened, she needed to keep a cool head and take the hits for her damage partners so their attacks would strike the best they possibly could. Her lance took on it's familiar pink light and spun against each one of the overgrown weeds. Most of her attacks were missed but that was fine. With her Fighting Spirit, she would never lose control of how much hate she was gaining.

Yuki watched NIGHT clean her gloved hand, and honestly, she would have done the same thing if that were her gauntlets. That smell only continued to get worse the longer the battle went on. Thankfully, NIGHT and Azhoda would be able to end them with this next round of attacks that they were brewing up.

image.thumb.png.a4c19090e448aabbccfdeac29a7b6209.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 176/410  | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 194/410 (24+12) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (12) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 136/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED 
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 108/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED 

[1, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 43/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 0, 2, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 33/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 18/48 (-6) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

"Huh? Sorry, I couldn't hear you wheezing over there," NIGHT idly chucked out, a hint of sarcasm leaking through her voice. She'd kept away the hankerchief, telling herself to have it cleaned later when she got home, before gripping Dracbane with confidence again, ready to take another strike at her opponents.

White light, mixed with a blur of red and black -- the dark adventurer soared back into battle, her edge in chiaroscuro. One powerful blow took out the front of the pack. The second strike culled their middling lane to bits, and the last jab towards the remaining flower was enough to shred its health bar apart. A last swing of her blade, scattering the ashen crystals apart, and NIGHT let out a breath coolly, sauntering back to her allies' sides.

"Don't get too winded on us now, Shion," NIGHT chided, dusting off her palms. "Take a break if you have to. I know I sure need one."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 143380 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 143379 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 143378 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 + = 19 DMG | 19 * 12 = 228 DMG

ID: 143377 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 12 = 228 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: -40/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: -22/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: -92/410 (-228) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: -120/410 (-228) | DMG: 123

[2, 2, 3, 4] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 27/82 (+1, -17) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 0, 2, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 33/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 18/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 143380 | LD: 22 (15 + 7) | CD: 3
+ 3,014col, Tier 2 Materials (5), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Armor (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (1), Easter Egg (2)

ID: 143379 | LD: 16 (9 + 7) | CD: 12
+ 5,166col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1), Easter Egg (6)

ID: 143378 | LD: 19 (12 + 7) | CD: 11
+ 5,597col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (1), Easter Egg (6)

ID: 143377 | LD: 16 (9 + 7) | CD: 2
+ 3,875col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Consumable (1), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Weapon (1), Easter Egg (2)

I looked as Both Yuki and NIGHT took the last few hits before the monsters fell down and I still standing in combat stands just sighed and out of I don't know how long I have been out here leaning on my spear and stared at the other two. "Now I know what they mean in getting older," I said trying to catch my breath. "Good... fighting," I said to them both as I looked around for one more good clear sign. It was for sure quiet now and I took a deep breath before I went and sat down almost like letting my body go and falling over. "I NEED A BATH AFTER THIS!!!" I said as I fell flat on my back, "Or get to the beach near my house," I said thinking about the beach for a minute on floor twenty-four. I was ignoring the smell as good as I could but it was really not helping at all. And the fact that my body was getting all aching from exhaustion, guess I am going to be asleep for twelve hours after this or something.

I learned a bit upright and looked at NIGHT and Yuki and what made me think of this was the thought of me wanting to clean myself up after this, "You two ever been to a beach before, I mean in the game. Or taking a bath," I asked them both not having any shame at all as I asked this. Just the basic fact that I didn't have much to any shame, to begin with. "If not I would advise doing so. Most of the beaches are save. I have a house on floor twenty-four and I can say, I never saw any beach like that... Honestly, I have never seen a beach but still." I said sounding a bit joyful but still tired as hell.

@Zajcica

Yuki took a seat in the grass, away from the ooze that had littered the ground, next to Azhoda. The stench still waned in the air, but it would dissipate soon... hopefully. The paladin listened to the red head describe the beach and she wasn't too fond of it.

"I'm not too fond of beaches to be honest." The girl admitted, laying back in the grass while they waited for their energy to return to them. "It is easy to forget some of the most mundane things in the game since they're not really necessary, but we're all still alive in here, and we should enjoy it however we like. If you like the beach, go relax in the sand. I prefer my kitchen, cooking up food and eating as much as I like without getting fat."

Yuki giggled while she joked around and sat back up. She looked over at Night specifically. "What do you do to relieve stress?" She asked politely.

@NIGHT