[PP-21] <<Nature's Treasure>> Nuke, Siege, and Pillage

Now that's weird...

Crozeph stood at the front of what seemed like a caver. The only thing that irks him is that it was too polished, the design is too intricate and specific in terms of its design. No natural phenomenon could do that and even within the game, there are simulations that are still grounded in real life, or else it'll ruin the immersive feel of the game. It was also well lit, the vertical clearance was enough for anyone to bring a spear or a longsword and not have trouble with fighting monsters inside. Behind him were all weird kinds of mushrooms that are glowing, well not all but it was enough to light his path or the area itself. "A spear and a longsword," he thought. Crozeph thought of any possible players that might fit inside with their equipment "heh, of course, Yuki is on top of the list" he said with a smug look on his face.

He opened his mail and began typing out his message to the Pink Paladin "if that' her moniker she might as well be Charlemagne's..." he then paused for a second "...now that you mention it she looks like someone from that apocrypha thing I saw" he told himself. Crozeph shook his head and resumed typing his message, it would be nice if they had one more to join them. He tried to think of any from Jacob's Ladder that could join them but then this wasn't an official guild activity, just Crozeph's whim of wandering. He wasn't a clever guy when it comes to wandering. He could end up somewhere dangerous with just a few steps. While maps worked wonders to him, there's always a teaspoon of stupidity that seeps into his erratic brain and let anything go haywire... even his attack.

"Someone who I can drag into this..." he thought hard on that one member "Cordelia? Nah she's busy making noods or training with Baldur" he thought. Then one person came to his mind "the scary tracksuit woman!" he exclaimed. Crozeph this time typed a message to send Yuki, if his memory serves right, Night was a close friend of hers and there's a huge possibility that she's the first one that Yuki would tag along without him even mentioning her name. Quite a move, maybe he could see her nuke some monsters again. Crozeph began to pull out some food in his inventory and began eating before anyone could arrive.

Items consumed

• Liquor of Light consumed +3 damage
  • Fiery Dragon roll +30 MIT
  • Udon bowl +2 ACC
  • Mochi +2 LD
  • ramen bowl +2 EVA

To: @Zajcica

I found a strange place, I'll send you the coordinates and we can go check it out. I'm on Floor 21 so it would be a short trip from the house, see ya soon.

P.S. bring someone who can decimate monsters with extreme prejudice.

journal.jpg.dd908019a2fd2a253791f9168e2f3a14.jpg

Crozeph [Level 34]
  | HP: 680/680 | EN: 68/68
  | ACC: 5 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 74
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | LD: 2

** Rank 2 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• x1 Liquor of Light
  • x4 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT]
  • x4 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC
  • x4 T2 Rare Mochi +2 LD
  • x4 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA 
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 2/5

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3 Precision
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 2/5 
    > 
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 2/5
  6. Extended Weight Limit | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 2/3

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Yuki stretched. Her cooking was finally finished and she could relax, until she got a message from someone. Her menu pinged with a familiar chime, getting a groan from her. Her mood changed when she opened it up, however, to see it was from Crozeph. It was hard to think about him without thinking about the feeling of their lips having met. The rain was the only sound she could hear while she thought of that scene from a third person perspective.

After a moment, she shook that from her mind and started to make a reply to the boy. Perfect timing for her to cook some buffed food.

Crowy~

Hey! Sure I'll come. It'll be relaxing to do something other than grind quests for experience. I'm still looking for some unique gear too, so this will be nice. I'll bring Night since she can do a ton of damage. She makes it super easy,

P.S. - I know it hasn't been long, but I missed you. We'll be there as soon as possible.

Yuki<3

With that message finished, she scrolled down further to find her best friend.

Night,

A friend of mine found something interesting on Floor 21, it might be a new Nature's Treasure area. The grinding is real in new areas, so you should join us. Meet us here. -insert coordinates attachment- See ya there.

Yuki

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 50
HP: 1090/1090
EN: 100/100

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 159
Evasion: -1
Accuracy: 2
BH: 54
BLD: 36
H.M.: 2
REC: 1
THRNS: 54+20
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1

Immolation Potion+1*10 < using

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

<<Nature's Treasure>>

In truth, when Yuki had mentioned this friend of hers, NIGHT had expected to come face to face with a new player she hadn't seen before. Instead, it happened to be Crozeph, and NIGHT wondered why Yuki felt the need to be vague about his presence.

"Hey." A curt greeting with a raised open palm. The dark clad woman sauntered her way over to the two players in the dimly lit cavern, a locale close to where she'd ventured out with Yuki the other day with Arabelle. This time, NIGHT hadn't prepared any crystals for their journey, but her excuse was a well-justified 'this outing wasn't my idea to begin with'. On the other hand, having broken through the tier 3 ceiling and gotten a hold of some powerful buff statues, NIGHT was at ease with the amount of pain she'd be able to cast upon the monsters.

"Shall we get started?" Where there should be a glimmer of excitement in her eyes, there was a deep-seated fear they would run into the arachnids once again. "Maybe pick another tunnel this time, Yuki? Preferably one without spiders..."

@Crozeph

Y8KUauY.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 112/112
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 26* | MIT: 54* | LD: 8
  | PROSP: 6
  | Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7

* [Filling] used to provide +1 Protein.
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Black Steel Ring
    -- [ Loot Die II | +2 LD. ]
    -- [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC. ]
  • Reinforced Steel Plate Armor
    -- [ Mitigation III | +81 MIT. ]
  • Silver Ring
    -- [ Prosperity III | +3 PROSP. ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • [T3E2] Spherical Yam Ball (5) | VITALITY II [+12 EN]
  • [T3E3] Cold Brew Coffee (2) | HP RECOVERY III [+180 HP]

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 7/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Kumatetsu Statue | +1 DMG

• [T1E3] Strength++ (1) | DAMAGE III
  • [T1E2] Well-Done Steak (1) | PROTEIN II
  • [T2E2] Precision+ (1) | ACCURACY II
  • [T2E3] Ice Cream Mochi (1) | LOOT DIE III
  • [T1E3] Golden Dog (1) | PROSPERITY III

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

They made it quicker than I thought...

As Crozeph saw them both he immediately returned the greeting to Night with a nod. He wasn't sure to talk to her on things not related to fights or killing mobs, it's not like he sees her as a killing machine, he sometimes respects a person's skills that he didn't want to say things not related to it around them. Yuki arrived too and his expression changed from a calm one to a child-like excitement "I found a really dank cavern, or damp cavern, which one is appropriate" he muttered suddenly thinking of what choice of words should he use.

He looked at the cavern and he could hear faint taps inside like someone was moving inside or like water dripping from above, "ugh I hate water dripping above, irks me" he said. Crozeph nodded is head as Night asked Yuki about spiders "yes let us hope there are no spiders, I get uncomfortable seeing creatures that have more than four legs. Ants are an exception, they have my respect for being hard-working" he told Night. Now he's waiting if Yuki would give him something to eat as he moved close to her and gently pat her head while smiling, he doesn't see Night' nuke sword either, it must be inside her inventory.

Crozeph entered the cavern first, making his way inside. The cavern was well lit like it was a mining area that is still operational. "It would be really awesome if there are nothing of these nope creatures inside this place" he muttered as he continued deeper. The place was wide enough that He couldn't reach above him. It was big enough for them to least move at the same time or do some nice maneuvers.

Crozeph stopped suddenly as he heard the quick patter just ahead. With the area well lit, Crozeph saw a group of mobs. It was the weirdest kind of mobs that Crozeph ever saw but with the place being underground, it must be a normal spawn inside the area. The creature was like a chimera, only that instead of animals it was huge insects. Its legs were like twelve with a mix of legs from centipedes, beetles, and the rest was like from cockroaches. The face was half hornet and half dragonfly, it was really disturbing seeing the face mixed. It wasn't even nice to look at because it looked like the features are fighting for dominance in their faces. the wings also are useless having three pairs of mixed-species facing in different directions and fluttering uncontrollably. There are four of them and Crozeph wanted to at least start the battle on their pace.

He moved forward and unsheathed his katana, pointing the tip of his blade down and looking at where to start. He tried to remember Ariel's lesson at him to trust his body since he already practiced enough. Crozeph began to make two slices that won't cut deep but to distract them. All of a sudden, water began to splash around his katana like it was something stored inside. Crozeph was nervous, this was the first time he saw his katana exhibit its debuff, the only reason he wanted it. Crozeph made three spinning cuts in rapid succession. The water splashed around him and his cuts were deep enough that the water seeped inside the grotesque flesh of the insects. As he finished the last spin, icicles began to jut out where his katana cut through slowing them down. Crozeph walked back and away from the group of mobs and signaled at them "I-I manage to freeze them in place, go ham on them!" he said as he raised his katana to guard.

1505458724_battle1.png.cd4211d779336ebde8323af2470cae75.png

• Crozeph dealt 15 + 1 crit x 8 Amatsu no Homura = 128 damage to Insect Chimera A
  • Crozeph dealt 15 + 2 crit x 8 Amatsu no Homura = 138 damage to Insect Chimera B
  • Crozeph dealt 15 x 8 Amatsu No Homura = 120 damage to Insect Chimera C
  • Crozeph dealt 15 +1 crit x 8 Amatsu No Homura = 128 damage to Insect Chimera D
  • Spent 14 EN[ 8 + 6]
  • CD: 11 [recovery] proc + 4 EN

Stats

• Crozeph: 680/680 I EN: 58/68 I DMG: 15 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 6 I EVA: 3 I Recovery +4 EN I Freeze +1
  • @Zajcica
  • @NIGHT
Mobs
  • Insect Chimera A: 736/864 I DMG: 168 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0 [freeze]
  • Insect Chimera B: 726/864 I DMG: 168 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0 [freeze]
  • Insect Chimera C: 744/864 I DMG: 168 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0
  • Insect Chimera D: 736/864 I DMG: 168 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 0 [freeze]

Yuki's new glorious armor helped illuminate the increasingly dim lit cave. The further they got from the entrance the visibility continued to lower. She was happy to see Crozeph doing fine, even if they had only seen each other a few days ago in her house. He seemed happier the more that they continued this relationship, and she was feeling the same. nothing could stop this mighty group of players. Not even these ugly ass mutations of bugs that spawned.

Crow launched himself at the combat. Instinctively, Yuki reached out to grab him. "Wai-" She stopped. He wasn't a young player with no experience. He knew how to keep himself safe from danger. As long as she was here, she wouldn't let him get hurt. Instead of pulling him back like a mother catching her excited child back to her side, she instead released her new weapon from it's holster on her side. Even with no light, the blade seemed to emit a glimmer that reflected across the cavern, almost like a weak glow-stone.

Her sword emitted a low hum, bathed in gold and pink and slashed at each of the targets. Somehow, she missed almost every single target even though more than half of them were frozen. How even? "S-Stay behind me Crow! They might try to target you!" The remaining one that refused to be frozen attempted to claw Yuki with it's disgusting pray-mantis claw. Yuki raised her shield and deflected the blow with ease, kicking the monster back into line. "Think twice if you're gonna try getting past my guard."

image.png

Stats

• [2/2/1/2]Crozeph: 680/680 I EN: 58/68 I DMG: 15 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 6 I EVA: 3 I Recovery +4 EN I Freeze +1
  • [4/1/1/1]Zajčica | HP:1090/1090 | EN:96/100 -(4) | DMG: 3 | MIT:159 | EVA:-1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT | BH: 54 | DoT -25%+(-25%)
  • [0/0/0/0]@NIGHT
Mobs
  • Insect Chimera A: 711/864 (-1+24) I DMG: 168 [Shatter!]
  • Insect Chimera B: 726/864 I DMG: 168 [freeze]
  • Insect Chimera C: 660/864 -(74) I DMG: 168 
  • Insect Chimera D: 736/864 I DMG: 168 [freeze]

NIGHT might've cried. No sooner was she away from the spiders, and yet another band of nightmare terrors sauntered their way towards the players. Was the twenty-first really teeming with this many insects? Especially abominations that were a mishmash of the worst parts of carapaced creepies?

As soon as they'd entered, her companions managed to take hold of the battlefield. Good, so they wouldn't see her faltering by their side again. Crow's katana had managed to keep the few writhing bug Frankensteins in place, while Yuki punched through one of their targets just to shatter them free. Eurgh.

She launched her assault against their enemies from a far distance away, sending shock wave after shock wave to strike the frost from the creature's -- feet sticks?! No way NIGHT was ready to approach them, going so far as to give herself a berth of five steps back once she'd delivered her blows. "Voting to abscond this tunnel and find a new one...!"

Spoiler

ID: 154921 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Insect Chimera A.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 154920 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Insect Chimera B.
26 + 1 = 27 DMG | 27 * 12 = 324 DMG

ID: 154918 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Insect Chimera C.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 154917 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Insect Chimera D.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

Insect Chimera A | HP: 399/864 (-312) | DMG: 168 |
Insect Chimera B | HP: 378/864 (-324-24) | DMG: 168 | FROZEN
Insect Chimera C | HP: 348/864 (-312) | DMG: 168 |
Insect Chimera D | HP: 400/864 (-312-24) | DMG: 168 | FROZEN

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 95/112 (-17) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[4, 1, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 159 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36 | 
[2, 2, 1, 2] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 58/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

• ID: 154926
  • BD: 8 + 6 success
  • Crozeph dealt 15 x 15 San Ge = 225 damage to Insect Chimera A
Spoiler

Insect Chimera A | HP: 174/864 | DMG: 168 |
Insect Chimera B | HP: 378/864 | DMG: 168 | 
Insect Chimera C | HP: 348/864 | DMG: 168 |
Insect Chimera D | HP: 400/864 | DMG: 168 | 

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 95/112 (-17) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[4, 1, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 159 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36 | 
[2, 2, 1, 2] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 46/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

The more grosteque, the more my rage...

Now things are starting to light up, well Yuki did light up with her equips. Crozeph could see that creatures are having a disgusting impression on one of the party members. Yuki, on the other hand, is always doing her job to gather the aggro and trying her best to be the tank. Crozeph moved again and decided to do a single target attack. It deals more damage so he thought he might help on softening some before Night finishes them off. He slashed at the first insect chimera hacking away some of its wings and feet with his multiple hit. It still had a huge chunk of HP and at that moment he realized that the battle shouldn't be dragged for too long. He jumped back close to Yuki and inside her perimeter where she can defend for all of them.

As soon as he heard Night suggest that they look for a new floor he knew what Night meant. It might be a way for him to go all out as he sees these abominable creatures but to some it was nightmare-inducing. As much as he enjoys destroying these monsters, not everyone would be like him. He raised his sword and bit his lip "then we should finish them off so they won't fuel some unwanted nightmares" he told Night. He turned his head to Yuki after "you're glowing, how'd you do that?" he asked her.

Edited by Crozeph

The paladin grinned at Crow's remark to her new gear. It was resplendent and beautiful in her opinion, glowing like she had some holy power, much like her legal name entailed. She felt like a beacon of hope in a dark cave.

"My armor was specially made to don a resonance of holiness and protection from evil." She quipped before moving between Crow and one of the pray-mantis arms. Her shield pinged against the appendage, sending it to the side. With her much lighter weapon, she followed up with another attack in light speed. It cut through the enemy effortlessly. The blade weighed absolutely nothing compared to her and the new armor was at least 40lbs lighter than her last set.

Rushing into battle with the first insect following behind her, Yuki slashed through the other targets with speeds that she didn't even know was capable. Honestly, she was more impressed than she could possibly be. "We'll find a different set of enemies for you Night. Just kill these ones off quickly."

image.png

Insect Chimera A | HP: 168/864  -(3*2) | DMG: 168 |
Insect Chimera B | HP: 298/864 -(3*2+74) | DMG: 168 | 
Insect Chimera C | HP: 288/864 -(3*2+74) | DMG: 168 |
Insect Chimera D | HP: 283/864 -(4*2+74)+36 | DMG: 168 | BLEED: 36[1/2]

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 95/112 (-17) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[7, 4, 4, 5] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 159 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36 | 
[3, 2, 1, 2] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 46/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

"Easier said than...!"

NIGHT burned her energy off as she sent out another set of strikes against their opponents. She hadn't expected them to strike Yuki with this much vigor, and though her ally didn't seem just as terrified of them as she was, NIGHT was extremely uncertain of letting them get anywhere near her party -- just as much as they might close in on her. Three bursts of data crystals erupted from where they once stood, their shrieks an unholy frequency originating from the third realm. She'd left only one critter remaining, a grave error, the woman would claim, marked from her hurried calculations. She only prayed that Cardinal would have mercy on them.

By the system she wouldn't have stepped into the twenty-first to begin with had she known it was... infested.

"S-sorry...!" She hollered to her companions, already edging towards the tunnel entrance. "Just one more strike right? You two can do it...!"

Spoiler

ID: 155100 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Insect Chimera A.
26 + 2 = 28 DMG | 28 * 12 = 336 DMG

ID: 155099 | BD: 6 (2, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Insect Chimera B.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155098 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Insect Chimera C.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155097 | BD: 5 (1, +4)
NIGHT missed!

Insect Chimera A | HP: -168/864 (-336) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera B | HP: -14/864 (-312) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera C | HP: -24/864 (-312) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera D | HP: 283/864 | DMG: 168 | BLEEDING (36) [1/2]

[3, 3, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 81/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[7, 4, 4, 5] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[3, 2, 1, 2] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 46/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Loot:
ID: 187000 | LD: 10 (2, +8) | CD: 4 | 12,700col, Tier 3 Materials (1), Tier 3 Unidentified Uncommon Consumable (1)
ID: 186999 | LD: 23 (15, +8) | CD: 11 | 14,515col, Tier 3 Materials (5), Tier 3 Unidentified Perfect Consumable (1)
ID: 186998 | LD: 24 (16, +8) | CD: 1 | 10,886col, Tier 3 Materials (3), Tier 3 Unidentified Perfect Trinket (1), Tier 3 Unidentified Perfect Weapon (1)

• ID: 155191
  • BD: 4 + 6 = 10 success
  • Crozeph dealt 15 x 15 San Ge = 225 damage to Insect Chimera D
Spoiler

Insect Chimera A | HP: -168/864 (-336) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera B | HP: -14/864 (-312) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera C | HP: -24/864 (-312) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera D | HP: 58/864 | DMG: 168 | BLEEDING (36) [1/2]

[3, 3, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 81/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[7, 4, 4, 5] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[3, 2, 1, 3] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 34/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Crozeph liked the idea of Yuki's equipment, he might want to get some equipment that is darker than what he has now. He began to move, slowly building up momentum on his attack to the last insect chimera as Night just called out to them. He liked the concept of light and darkness, most people misunderstand the two because of what they represent but Crozeph had a different point of view about it. "Light and dark coexist because that's how they are," he thought as the chimera is within the reach of his blade now.

A wing fell off, its jaw or whatever it was on the lower part of his face was sliced off too, and two legs were gone. All of the slices from his sword art connected and dealt damage but his last blow didn't cut through the insect "tch, carapace" he muttered before pulling his katana out and jumping back near Yuki's shield.

Edited by Crozeph

Crow had successfully dealt a nice chunk of damage to the last remaining enemy. When he needed it, he could really put out damage. Single target fights were his battle field, unlike Night's stress on AoE. Crozeph's attack had weakened the target just enough for Yuki to get the finishing blow, but since her sword was being a little chicken with bugs, she would just kill it here and they would move on to new targets.

She slashed her sword at the enemy, shyly missing her mark. The insect reached past her guard, stabbing her chest all the way through with it's pincer and exploding into data. Yuki grinned as she collected the spoils.

Turning around to her group she starts to lead the charge out of the cave. "Well, that's done. Let's find a different area that isn't full of mutated insects and snakes please. Something much less skittery or slithery."

@NIGHT @Crozeph

image.png

Insect Chimera A | HP: -168/864 (-336) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera B | HP: -14/864 (-312) | DMG: 168
Insect Chimera C | HP: -24/864 (-312) | DMG: 168

Insect Chimera D | HP: 0/864 -(74) | DMG: 168 | BLEEDING (36) [1/2]

[3, 3, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 81/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[7, 4, 4, 5] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[3, 2, 1, 3] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 34/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Loot:
ID: 187005 | LD: 6 | CD: 6 | 7,776col, Tier 3 Materials (1), Tier 3 Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

Huh? What? Did someone say something? NIGHT didn't hear. She was already out the tunnels and rummaging through the others for a safer one. Or at least one without as many insectoids as she'd encountered before. The player had ducked through an opening just a few feet down the road, inspecting the vicinity for any traces of worms or multi-legged things otherwise. Fortunately for her, all she was capable of finding were cultists.

Um. Incredibly enraged cultists. With miner hats, lanterns and piercing glares that seemed to dig into her soul bare. She'd give a holler (out of shock or out of necessity for communication to her allies? Frankly it was hard to tell) before shoving each of the shambling figures towards her with a quick handful of waves of her sword. NIGHT had managed to fend off three of them just fine, leaving one of the tinmen untouched.

What was wrong with these caves...?!

@Crozeph

Spoiler

ID: 155296 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #1.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155295 | BD: 5 (1, +4)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 155294 | BD: 8 (4, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #3.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155293 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #4.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

Zealot Collier #1 | HP: 506/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #2 | HP: 818/818 | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #3 | HP: 506/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #4 | HP: 506/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3

[1, 0, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 67/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 34/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

1864425790_battle2.png.026842136012d7c70e90a83131b5a445.png

Spoiler

Zealot Collier #1 | HP: 386/818 (-120) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #2 | HP: 698/818 (-120) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #3 | HP: 386/818 (-120) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #4 | HP: 386/818 (-120) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3

[1, 0, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 67/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[1, 1, 1, 1]Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 23/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Just as Yuki told them that they should look for a place where there are no insects or something about snakes, Night was already somewhere looking for another place to fight mobs "she went through that area down, it's impressive she could fit in there" he told Yuki. Crozeph then followed her down the opening while signaling to Yuki "watch it, you might forget me if you hit your head" he said in a sarcastic manner.

"Zealots, ugh" Crozeph muttered with disgust, he hated these kinds of people and having them as mobs made him hate them more. He moved in after Night a good amount of damage. One escaped but Crozeph was ready to graze them all. He spun around making the momentum of his spin deal damage to all of them but with his AoEs on the weak category, he indeed could only graze them. "Now do that glowing thingy you did, I like it," he told Yuki as he raised his katana to guard.

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki squeeze through the tiny area that Night had gone through to follow her and Crozeph. She had taken a lead on them, but the moment that Yuki heard a scream, she bolted down the hallway and drew her sword. The pink blur of her blade slashed through each one of her targets. Gruesome little guys holding pickaxes? Damn, just what kind of cave did Crozeph end up finding? They continued to get weirder the deeper the team went into them.

The little inane looking enemies took their pickaxes and embedded them into Yuki's frame, but she seemed less than bothered by it. The damage was minimal and already healed by the time they had pulled their weapons back. It was almost as if they were attacking themselves at this point. You'd think by now, mobs would have learned to stop hitting her. It would be the only way that they survived battle with her.

image.png

Zealot Collier #1 | HP: 303/818 (9+74) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #2 | HP: 689/818 (9) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #3 | HP: 303/818 (9+74) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #4 | HP: 303/818 (9+74) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3

[1, 0, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 67/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[3, 3, 3, 3] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 -(21)+54 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[1, 1, 1, 1] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 23/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

In two slashes, the miners went down. One of them remained standing from her strike -- that was fine, her initial attack hadn't landed on that one specifically, anyway -- but yet another was found to be floundering, groaning, and erratic enough for NIGHT to find her arcs to be out of reach.

By the time she'd managed to lunge for it with her movements, her sword art guidance had already ended, and she fell flat to the ground trying to push herself forward, stuck in a stasis and a pose of mid-motion. So much for that then. The collier had already scrambled away trying to charge towards Yuki again.

When her nerves finally returned to her, NIGHT pushed herself off the ground, wiping the dust off her face with the back of her glove. Was this how things always were on the twenty-first? If only there was a better floor to farm at that had the exact same Nature's Treasure buff. Unfortunately, the best they could made do with were these tunnels, and these... awfully strange mobs.

@Crozeph

Spoiler

ID: 155734 | BD: 7 (3, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #1.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155733 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #2.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155732 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #3.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155731 | BD: 5 (1, +4)
NIGHT missed!

Zealot Collier #1 | HP: -9/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #2 | HP: 377/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #3 | HP: -9/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #4 | HP: 303/818 | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3

[2, 1, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 53/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[3, 3, 3, 3] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[1, 1, 1, 1] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 23/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Loot:

ID: 187002 | LD: 21 (13, +8) | CD: 10 | 14,601col, Tier 3 Materials (3), Tier 3 Unidentified Perfect Trinket (1)
ID: 187001 | LD: 12 (4, +8) | CD: 9 | 12,024col, Tier 3 Materials (3), Tier 3 Unidentified Rare Armor (1)

2059053329_NT1.png.cac65796313ec4cc65f6e97949b3d57e.png

Spoiler

Zealot Collier #1 | HP: -9/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #2 | HP: 249/818 (-128) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3 [FRZ]
Zealot Collier #3 | HP: -9/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #4 | HP: 175/818 (-128) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3 [FRZ]

[2, 1, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 53/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[3, 3, 3, 3] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[3, 1, 1, 3] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 18/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Seeing as how Yuki has the aggro, Crozeph had to make sure they don't put too much pressure on her. Even with Yuki as their tank, the feeling of having her shoulder the burden of taking in attacks all the time was somehow taking a toll on him. He ran while making careful steps moving at the right time was the key for him to nail the attack. The two zealots entered his perimeter and with that, Crozeph initiated his attack.

Two warmed up slices already got their attention to him "sup cuz?" he asked them in a weird accent as if he was some kind of rapper but it sounded terrible. He then made two spinning cuts like a top and froze the two in place while dealing damage with his katana slicing at them. He slowly exhaled as Skadi began to also affect his temperature which is normal considering the katana's name and description.

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki stood in the front as usual, keeping sure that the enemies don't attempt to sneak around her and hit her allies. Even if they were frozen, you never know what the Cardinal could throw at you to take you off guard. Yuki wasn't willing to test it whatsoever.

Her blade lit up it's usual pink color, glistening with extra energy still from her earlier missed strike that had now stacked up to give the paladin more damage. She slashed the furthest most one, seeing as how it had less health, maybe she could make a decent attack and finish it off there. If not, it would definitely be killable by Night when she came around to hitting it.

The paladin returned to her position casually. As long as she kept the attacks on her enemies, they would continue to focus her, banging their heads against a steel wall made of porcupines.

image.png

155829 and 155831 don't exist, I'm tired

Zealot Collier #1 | HP: -9/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #2 | HP: 249/818  | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3 [FRZ]
Zealot Collier #3 | HP: -9/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #4 | HP: 50/818 (9*3-74-24) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3 [SHATTER]

[2, 1, 2, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 53/112 (+1, -15) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[3, 4, 6, 3] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1| BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[3, 1, 1, 3] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 18/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Just two left -- and not much else? Good, NIGHT thought. She could really use the breathing room, especially just to settle on which tunnel they would continue trekking into. Cardinal knows she hated the unsightly creatures the most; better find something she could keep an eye on and fight, rather than shrink away from and miss all the time.

When the husks went down, NIGHT sank her blade into the -- oh, it was hard rock, but it gave way to her sword's form anyway -- and pushed up her fringe with a sigh. "I-- motion we take a break here. We could keep moving inwards though, let our energy recharge before battle."

"-- That sword, by the way." The player tilted her head towards Crow, eyes set on the blade he wielded. "Was Absolute Zero for you to get a blade with a unique on it? If you want, you can have the weapons from our collection today. --Actually, have we even discussed about how we're going to divvy up the loot yet...?"

@Crozeph

Spoiler

ID: 155864 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #2.
26 * 12 = 312 DMG

ID: 155863 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Zealot Collier #4.
26 + 2 = 28 DMG | 28 * 12 = 336 DMG

Zealot Collier #2 | HP: -63/818 (-312) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3
Zealot Collier #4 | HP: -286/818 (-336) | DMG: 168 | ACC: 3

[2, 3] NIGHT | HP: 1175/1175 | EN: 41/112 (+1, -13) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | LD: 8 | PRSOP: 6
[4, 6] Zajcica | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 96/98 | DMG: 9 | MIT: 161 | EVA: -1 | BH: 54 | REC: 1 | HM: 2 | THORNS: 74 | BLD: 36
[1, 3] Crozeph | HP: 680/680 | EN: 18/68 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 74 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | FREEZE: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 2

Loot:

ID: 187004 | LD: 25 (17, +8) | CD: 11 | 8,589col, Tier 3 Materials (5), Intermediate Dungeon Map: Floor 21 (1)
ID: 187003 | LD: 24 (16, +8) | CD: 2 | 12,024col, Tier 3 Materials (1), Tier 3 Unidentified Perfect Trinket (1), Tier 3 Unidentified Perfect Weapon (1)

He clearly forgot about the loot and how they are to divide it for themselves and Night's question about his katana. "Yeah, this is the one we got from Absolute Zero. if you remember this was a popsicle katana back then but when I applied an item to it, the weapon changed into something more suitable for me..." he then placed a hand on it " it's new form has taken the properties of the lake water rather than producing ice itself, it only freezes once it hits the enemies."

The agreement of how to divide the loot was something he had not thought about "if I'm getting the items I'd take the weapons and trinkets and also the consumables, for now, might give some uniques to you both if I ever got lucky as for trinkets, I kind of need it so I can be flexible with my equips" he told them. "The col and mats are up to you how to divide it but I'm guessing you'll be needing the materials for crafting" he added.

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki took a seat on the ground. Her energy reserves and health points were still up to being max, the life of being a tank where neither of them ever go down, but neither do you enemies was a bit annoying. However, as long as she had these two numskulls helping her fight, she didn't have a problem with doing no damage.

"I don't care how the loot is divided. Some materials and some col will be nice, but I need as many of the armor and shields that we can get our hands on." Yuki explained with a smile on her face. "A flame aura item isn't going to just fall in my lap or anything. I need to keep on grinding and getting things identified so that I can get a good item and join the front lines with an ace up my sleeve. What do you want Night?"