[F21 - PP] Yet another <<Nature's Treasure>> #GoFundMe

There was a sparkle in her eyes: "We have a lot more in common that I first thought!" after listening to his confession. The name didn't ring any immediate bells but it was to be expected. If you weren't a school or dojo with a longstanding tradition or that has distinguished itself in any special way, your name's renown would be restricted to your region; in Ariel's case that would be Sakura-shi, Chiba Prefecture. "I am a student of the Tatsumi-ryū, grandfather is the 25th iemoto" (head of the family/grandmaster). She omitted her father's dojo at first, but found herself revealing that detail later on.

"It didn't look like that to me! Every style, every person is different. He should know and accept that!" the blonde visibly protested, his words hitting home more than she expected. In response she decided to relate a story from her past: "Oji-san used to say similar things about kaa-san, who married a gaijin. Despite that, oyaji didn't get disheartened and even moved to Japan to study our style. He ended up opening his own dojo which is based on the Tatsumi-ryū but includes fencing and other european 'martial arts' in their curriculum." her initial aversity softened as she related the story after hearing it countless times before. "Mom told me that oji-san softened up a lot after I was born. Hehe! He and dad are in friendly terms now. I find them often squabbling over the topic of the 'better weapon: noble katana vs. versatile sabre' ." she added with a smile, hoping that her story would somehow relate to him and give him some hope that he could mend things with his own father. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting idly lost in reminiscence of a time he would rather forget than drudge up. "I suppose that's true, but I've twisted the style and to him, that is a failure. Which is fine, I have no intention of taking the head of household." he comments with a bit of looseness on the sentence, staring into the roughened ceiling above them. "Imagine a barbarian with a scholar as a son, you'll find there is no more suiting a comparison." it was strange to hear of another with a similar circumstance but a drastically different result, more understanding parents it seemed almost unfair. Dropping a hand to his thigh, and staring deeply into it with his memory flooding it with shouting and feelings of discomfort. "Comparing Katana and a Fencing weapon is like comparing apples to oranges, it must be a fun conversation."

She thought about his reply and the comparison for a second, unconsciously replying: "Kawaisou na...(poor thing)" implying a negative opinion of the father's parenting skills while pitying Raidou for his potentially harsh upbringing. By his reaction, she decided not to further pry into his personal affairs and give a more positive response to his last statement. "I think they know that too but like to do it anyway over some sake." she giggled, trying to lighten up the mood again. 

She got distracted by a glitter in her peripheral vision and thinking it would be a monster, in one smooth motion, she materialized her weapon, sidestepped got ready to attack whatever caught her attention: "Huh?" came her involuntary response to nothing being there but a rock. Squinting her eyes, she would notice the glitter again and drew closer only to find what looked like a treasure chest. "Score!" she admitted gleefully, as she motioned raidou to come and see it.

ID# 155493  CD: 7+11 Treasure chest found!

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

He looked to Ariel a bit taken back by her response, looking at her and simply commenting "It is what it is." as she begins to trail off after, finding something off in the distance. On guard, as one should be in such a compromised position, she beckons for Raidou. He peels himself from the stone, finding it was one of the chests that reminded him of Shield, the man with expertise in such things. Lined in gold trim and darkened wood ripe with age Raidou removes one of the keys he had leftover from his trip with the guy. It fit... As soon as it opened however it was immediately apparent that something had broken the capsules airlock with a foul smell. Raidou covers his face and manages a couple of items out of it with his eyes watering. "Figures, these things are temperamental at best." he comments in hindsight.

Raidou uses Golden Key

ID# 155512 results: Loot: 1+2, Bad junk

578 col 

1*T3 material

Edited by Raidou

She took a couple of steps back and let him attempt to open the chest, Ariel having a couple of bad previous experiences with such items. She would either find a mimic or some pocket change. She wanted to see if the alchemist had some better luck, it seemed their similarities continued even in the luck department. She couldn't stifle a giggle as she saw him extract some junk from the beautifully ornated chest. "Nice treasure you got there." she teased, eyeing the monsters that once more spawned near them.

A quick check of their bars and she was ready to go. "You think the spiders here stole the good stuff?" she asked with a grin, before dashing into the group and cleaving all of them in one strike. "At the very best we can take it out on these convenient punching bags!" she added as they went and switched places.

Spoiler

ID# 155516  BD: 1+5+1-1 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24) =216 DMG > Spider 1
ID# 155517  BD: 6+5+1-1 (FLN proc.) Weeping Moon x9 (24+4) =252 DMG > Spider 2
ID# 155518  BD: 10 (Crit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+2) =234 DMG > Spider 3
ID# 155519  BD: 9 (Crit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+1) =225 DMG > Spider 4

Keen proc.

• [1, 1, 2, 2] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 132/146 (-14) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [0/0/0/0] Raidou | HP:1000/1000 | EN:100/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50
  • Spider 1 | HP: 734/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 689/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 716/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 725/950 | DMG: 222

The gain was practically worthless, the material barely bringing it to a break even point with the key used. Adding them to his inventory he takes a couple of steps away from the stench. Skittering down the halls as expected were even more spiders, he was unconvinced the creatures had any bearing on what was inside the box. Without a word as Ariel begins to rend them first, Raidou rips his weapon out of his sheathe. he held no contempt for the contents of the chest, but he never took it easy on those who opposed him and his allies. A sudden arc of yellow tears across most, before the blade, is brought to a halt and with surprising speed, the creature sinks its fangs into his right shoulder. Making it past his defenses before he could shift into posture, Raidou backlashes with his off hand in a quick jab with a blue trail, kicking it loose before it could pulse any venom into his system.

Spoiler

ID# 155597 results: Battle: 6+4=10, Hit! dealing 240 damage to Spider 1
ID# 155598 results: Battle: 1+4=1, Critical Miss!
ID# 155599 results: Battle: 7+4=11, Hit! dealing 240 damage to Spider 3
ID# 155600 results: Battle: 10+4=14, Major Critical (+2 Base)! dealing 264 damage to Spider 4

ID# 155601 results: MOB: 8-3=5, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 155602 results: MOB: 7-3=4, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 155603 results: MOB: 9-3=9, Minor Critical vs. Raidou dealing 223-126=97 damage!
ID# 155604 results: MOB: 4-3=1, Missed vs. Raidou!

• [1, 1, 2, 2] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 132/146 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [3/3/3/4] Raidou | HP:903/1000 | EN:82/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50
  • Spider 1 | HP: 494/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 476/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 461/950 | DMG: 222
Edited by Raidou

She eyed her tank counterpart as she noticed that she hasn't elicited any response from him. A tough cookie to crack... she was starting to understand him even if just little by little. Seems it was worth the while to try and befriend him during those dragon hunts. He kept improving at such a high rate that made her think of Shield, even if the similarity between them stopped at little more than both of them being tanks. The sage in her 'predicted' that he will be a prominent figure for the frontlines in the future and she was excited to be there to witness his ascent. Of course this was all in her head and she wouldn't reveal those though that easily. This was just the way her mind wandered as she found herself, by this point, acting more instinctively than putting some thought behind her hits. 

She watched as he got his shoulder nabbed. "There goes your perfect evasion streak!" she chimed like a kid after checking his health bar for confirmation.

Spoiler

ID# 155606  BD: 3+5 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 1
ID# 155607  BD: 6+5 (FLN proc.) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5+4) =297 DMG > Spider 2
ID# 155608  BD: 7+5 (FLN proc.) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5+4) =297 DMG > Spider 3
ID# 155609  BD: 4+5 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 4

Keen proc.
Didn't add Charge's +5 dmg to the last rolls, adding now.

• [2, 2, 3, 4] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 118/146 (-14) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [3/3/3/4] Raidou | HP:903/1000 | EN:82/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50
  • Spider 1 | HP: 233/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 392/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 179/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 200/950 | DMG: 222

Raidou heals 50 HP via Battle Healing

In a silence after he manages to break away the teeth sunk into his frame, Raidou rebukes an attempt at a follow up in a clash and sudden flicker of light. Spinning the blade as its point scrapes against the ground, a golden hue claiming the blade he shifts his right foot forward and turns. Dropping the blade in an overhead swipe toward the ground with a fierce expression, he does not falter and with another clap of sound, the spiders sail and scatter from the point of impact like flattened stones upon the surface of a lake. "It's bound to happen, what's important is I don't let it cause me to hesitate." Raidou speaks rather softly in acknowledgment of what she had spoken now that his focus wasn't deadlocked in the heat of the moment. His HP bar begins to refill on its own, removing half of the absence in a single tick.

Spoiler

ID# 155610 results: Battle: 8+4=12, Hit! dealing 160 damage to Spider 1 and applying Stun!
ID# 155611 results: Battle: 7+4=11, Hit! dealing 160 damage to Spider 2 and applying Stun!
ID# 155612 results: Battle: 9+4=9, Minor Critical! dealing 168 damage to Spider 3 and applying Stun!
ID# 155613 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit! dealing 160 damage to Spider 4 and applying Stun!

Spider 1 is [Stunned!]
Spider 2 is [Stunned!]
Spider 3 is [Stunned!]
Spider 4 is [Stunned!]

• [2, 2, 3, 4] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 107/146 (-14) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [6/6/6/7] Raidou | HP:953/1000 | EN:68/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50
  • Spider 1 | HP: 73/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 232/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 19/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 40/950 | DMG: 222
Edited by Raidou

"I know, I'm surprised we managed to keep up our heath topped until now... kind of hoped we would still go like this too-" she added after finishing off the group. Slowly, they were starting to reach the mental quota that the blonde set for this little col farming treek that they were in. Though, thanks to the effective energy and hate management that they had she felt like she could go on for a while. She started checking the loot they have received once more after dismissing her long weapon: unconsciously flicking it to the side as if to clean it from blood. It was a weird action considering the absence of the red liquid in SAO but she still did it as muscle memory. Seeing too many martial arts movies, she emulated the overly dramatic moves more than often hearing from her teachers about how impractical and wasteful they were"My inventory looks like a freaking weaponsmith's!" said the blonde delighted after stacking up the loot items on top of what they gained until now. She turned towards Raidou and showed him her HUD, excited.

Spoiler

ID# 155632  BD: 1+5 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24) =216 DMG > Spider 1
ID# 155633  BD: 10 (Crit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+2) =234 DMG > Spider 2
ID# 155634  BD: 2+5 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24) =216 DMG > Spider 3
ID# 155635  BD: 6+5 (FLN proc.) Weeping Moon x9 (24+4) =252 DMG > Spider 4

Keen proc.

• [3, 4, 4, 5] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 107/146 (-13) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [6/6/6/7] Raidou | HP:953/1000 | EN:82/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50
  • Spider 1 | HP: 73/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 232/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 19/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 40/950 | DMG: 222
Spoiler

Loot:
ID: 155636 | LD: 28 (17 + 11) | CD: 6
18,050col, Tier 3 Materials (3), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (3)

ID: 155637 | LD: 27 (16 + 11) | CD: 5
18,050col, Tier 3 Materials (3), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (3)

ID: 155638 | LD: 19 (8 + 11) | CD: 3
11,400col, Tier 3 Materials (3), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Consumable (1), [T3E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

ID: 155639 | LD: 21 (10 + 11) | CD: 5
11,400col, Tier 3 Materials (3), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Armor (1), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Consumable (2)

Raidou recovers 50 HP from Battle Healing

Ariel as expected dispatches them just as quickly the pairing was working swimmingly. It was quite the haul, easily bringing about something of value at that kind of quantity. He was curious having brought Simmone up to speed on what information he was offered by Shield in a prior endeavor, making her even more interested in unidentified pieces as a possible expansion on his own abilities and those he sought the protection of. "Interesting, I wonder if any of them are good." Raidou comments over the lot as there was quite the number piling up. He had allocated most of the day to spend it offering her a hand and they still had a while, so he could continue until Ariel had all she needed. "I hope you are progressing at a good pace." he comments to his companion hoping he was pulling his weight in a satisfactory fashion for her. He fixes his glasses that had shifted ever so slightly in the fray.

Raidou activates Vengeful Riposte!

[0/0/0/0] Raidou | HP:1000/1000 | EN:64/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50

Edited by Raidou

"I think we're almost done!" she replied with a smile. The blonde continued to loot at the impressive amount of unidentified items. Some merchant is going to have a field day with identifying all of them. Whatever or not the had some special enhancements among them came as a afterthought for the blonde. She was pretty content with her equipment. It was one of the advantages of being on the front lines for as long as she's been, throughout the years she had earned herself a few demonic items that normal players didn't have access to expect during a floor boss raid. However, after her return to the front lines she saw that people were making due with what they were given. She felt a little outclassed by some, her days of being the one of the strongest damage dealers numbered if not gone. She had expected this and wanted to tinker with her build for a while, the boss meeting spurring her even more.

[0/0/0/0] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 108/146 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col

He was glad to be of service, after all, Ariel had done for him it was the least he could do. "If you need somewhere to identify them, I have instructed the guilds merchant to offer such free of surcharge given how powerful they can become. She runs the Black Odyseey in the town of beginnings." he comments while they were on the subject, not wanting to neglect to share this information. He then waits for her to make the next move, being a follower on this endeavor was a nice change of pace. Ariel was more than capable of leading the charge and choosing the direction, having the wits of a front liner meant she was already familiar with much more gruesome combat than this. "Strange isn't it, seems like not too long ago we were discussing the frontlines, and now here I am thinking about a meeting I attended."

She double checked to see if the cooldown on a specific skill has ended, she was pleased to see that was the case. She was still adjusting to the change of weapon, having to slightly alter her impulsive habits. To maximize her potential she would need to use more than two skills simultaneously and focus on the correct execution of the sword art; be it a area attack or a single target one. One wrong move on one of those three and she would significantly decrease her efficiency and almost waste them all. "You mean if  'we' need to identify them. We're going to share the spoils after all, as we previously agreed." she replied with a sheepish eye. "You really surprised me there! I really didn't expect to see you there, even less to hear that you intended to participate." She materialized her weapon and drew her gaze away from him as she continued: "Same with the tank, Yuki-chan! I meet her on a quest and she told me that she didn't feel prepared enough to participate on this floor. You saw my reaction to her contradictory words at the meeting. Really, you guys improved so much in such a small span of time. I don't know how you did it!" she admitted, maybe a tinge of jealousy in her tone. She eyes the net group and nodes towards them, signaling the tank their next targets. She charges in repeating her deadly dance once more.

Spoiler

ID# 155662  BD: 8+5 (FLN proc.) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5+4) =297 DMG > Spider 1
ID# 155663  BD: 5+5 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 2
ID# 155634  BD: 4+5 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 3
ID# 155665  BD: 3+5 (Hit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 4

Keen proc.

• [1, 1, 1, 1] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 95/146 (-13) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [0/0/0/0] Raidou | HP:1000/1000 | EN:64/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50 | Parry [VR] Active
  • Spider 1 | HP: 734/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 716/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 725/950 | DMG: 222

To be perfectly honest, Raidou had already forgotten about the prior agreement in his objectives to offer her a hand. "I suppose your right, it slipped my mind." Raidou comments looking to Ariel who was fiddling with her HUD, it seems she was checking on her skill screen. "Turns out in my efforts to aid from the sidelines while I was gaining strength brought me up on the radar. I simply went to offer my opinions, but after hearing what I did I could not just say nothing." Raidou explains as Ariel turns with a flash forcing the long polearm in her hands, moving to the next in sequence as the floor continues to supply them with potential targets. "I guess all this dauntless training is paying off and I'll admit that how fast I am developing is leaving it difficult to adjust, but I am not sure if I am still up to par yet. Risk isn't something I toy with." Raidou made the comment as he performed a quick follow up with hers, like a waltz in a grim harvest making due on the distraction she had made and blinding them to her completely.

Spoiler

ID# 155669 results: Battle: 8+4=12, Hit vs. Spider 1 dealing 240 damage!
ID# 155670 results: Battle: 5+4=9, Hit vs. Spider 2 dealing 240 damage!
ID# 155671 results: Battle: 2+4=6, Hit vs. Spider 3 dealing 240 damage!
ID# 155672 results: Battle: 5+4=9, Hit vs. Spider 4 dealing 240 damage!

ID# 155674 results: MOB: 8-3=5, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 155675 results: MOB: 1-3=-2, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 155676 results: MOB: 5-3=2, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 155677 results: MOB: 4-3=1, Missed vs. Raidou!

• [1, 1, 1, 1] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 95/146 (-13) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [3/3/3/3] Raidou | HP:1000/1000 | EN:45/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50 | Parry [VR] Active
  • Spider 1 | HP: 494/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 449/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 476/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 485/950 | DMG: 222
Edited by Raidou

"Nobody should." she squeezed in as she watched him once more skillfully dodge all the attack coming his way. After their little chat, she could see now how his style focused more on close combat.. potentially hand to hand combat. Despite the multitude of legs coming his way with murderous intention he would easily tiptoe away from harm. If she wore to be honest she could only appreciate it by eye and little more, her family's style focusing more on armed combat. Realizing her own hypocrisy, she let out a small snort before launching herself once more against the group. She could count at least three times where she took more risks than needed, and that was only in the time she had since she rejoined the frontlines. Right now she liked to think that she less reckless than in the past. Spinning alongside her weapon in a perfect 360º circle, she was glad the sword art didn't induce motion sickness. If she were to repeat this action back in the real world as many times as she did today until now, she wouldn't guarantee her lunch's residence in her stomach.

Spoiler

ID# 155718  BD: 6+5 (FLN proc.) Weeping Moon x9 (24+4) =252 DMG > Spider 1
ID# 155719  BD: 5+5 (Hit)  Weeping Moon x9 (24) =216 DMG > Spider 2
ID# 155720  BD: 10 (Crit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+2) =234 DMG > Spider 3
ID# 155721  BD: 9 (Crit!) Weeping Moon x9 (24+1) =225 DMG > Spider 4

Keen proc.

• [2, 2, 3, 3] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 82/146 (-13) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [3/3/3/3] Raidou | HP:1000/1000 | EN:45/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50 | Parry [VR] Active
  • Spider 1 | HP: 242/950 (-252) | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 233/950 (-216) | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 242/950 (-234) | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 260/950 (-225) | DMG: 222

Turning on but a split second Raidou cleaves down as he had done prior, creating another reverberating clap of thunder that causes the targets to scatter to the wind. The sounds bounce off the walls around him as the insect's skid and grind outward some even smashing into the walls around, knocking the strength out of them. "Agreed..." He remarks as another pair of fangs sink into his back right thigh, dealing some marginal damage before he backlashes against it in defense. The thing takes some serious damage as Raidou fiercely drives his weapon through its thorax casting green blood on the stonework with a reversed grip. This causes it to release and retract, the damage discouraging it from continuing to clamp on. To his surprise this trip had proven something to him, his defense was becoming rather absolute with each passing day, it wouldn't be long before he was up to where he wanted to be.

Spoiler

ID# 155875 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit!
ID# 155876 results: Battle: 10+4=14, Major Critical (+2)!
ID# 155877 results: Battle: 1+4=1, Critical Miss!
ID# 155878 results: Battle: 7+4=11, Hit!

Spider 1 is [Stunned!]
Spider 2 is [Stunned!]
ID# 155879 results: MOB: 10=10 Major Critical (+2) dealing 224-126=98/2=49 damage to Raidou! Vengeful Riposte Proc's dealing 112 damage to Spider 3
Spider 4 is [Stunned!]

• [2, 2, 3, 3] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 82/146 (-13) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [6/7/4/6] Raidou | HP:951/1000 | EN:30/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50
  • Spider 1 | HP: 82/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 57/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 130/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 100/950 | DMG: 222
Edited by Raidou

"mooouuu" she sighted "This is starting to feel repetitive doesn't it?" she asked as she struck down the last of the mobs. As much as she liked to see the col, materials and items stack up it would still not be enough for her plans. "Looks like we're going to be here for a while longer too." she added with half a smile as she turned around towards Raidou before starting to gather the remaining loot. "Another Dungeon map!" she chimed as she picked up the paper with a grin and added it to the ever increasing stack. The new tally confirmed her earlier prediction regarding the Col amount. With another sigh she watched their energy levels, looks like it was another time for a break. She sent her weapon back into her inventory, her shoulders slightly slumping as her figure relaxed. "This is a real workout. I can't remember the last time I had to grind like this." she added, seeing that they had a small window of time to casual chat.

Spoiler

ID# 155889  BD: 3+5 (Hit) Triple Expand x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 1
ID# 155890  BD: 1+5 (Hit)  Triple Expand x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 2
ID# 155891  BD: 5+5 (Hit)  Triple Expand x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 3
ID# 155892  BD: 1+5 (Hit)  Triple Expand x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 4

Keen proc.

• [2, 2, 3, 3] Ariel | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 69/146 (-13) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 1 | AA | FLN: 4 | BH: 75 | LD: +11 | +6*HP Col
  • [6/7/4/6] Raidou | HP:951/1000 | EN: 30/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50
  • Spider 1 | HP: 82/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 2 | HP: 57/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 3 | HP: 130/950 | DMG: 222
  • Spider 4 | HP: 100/950 | DMG: 222
Spoiler

Loot:
ID: 155893 | LD: 17 (6 + 11) | CD: 5
11,400col, Tier 3 Materials (3), [T3E2] Unidentified Rare Consumable (1), [T3E2] Unidentified Rare Armor (1)

ID: 155894 | LD: 26 (15 + 11) | CD: 11
9,500col, Tier 3 Materials (5), Intermediate Dungeon Map: Floor 21 (#155894)

ID: 155895 | LD: 24 (13 + 11) | CD: 1
9,500col, Tier 3 Materials (5), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Trinket (1), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (1)

ID: 155896 | LD: 21 (10 + 11) | CD: 9
16,150col, Tier 3 Materials (3), [T3E3] Unidentified Perfect Trinket (1)

He adjusts for a moment as the cardinal attempts to show him he was running low on stamina through forced fatigue, but he was already well aware of how low he was getting. Looking up for a moment as his HP ticks back to full. "It can be rather long cant it. But it's a means to an end." he remarks to Ariel's comment, for he was all too familiar with what were basically chores, but he found a serenity in it. It seemed she had found another map, and although he was familiar with them he had never actually dug into one of the locations they designated. Perhaps they had a use, but if they did Raidou was not sure what it would be. He takes a seat, to allow his energy to fill on its own passively he checks his status, through his menu to get a more exact idea of when it was going to fill back up. As calculated as always as he fixes his frames.

Raidou activates Vengeful Riposte!

[] Raidou | HP:951/1000 | EN: 27/100 | DMG:20 | MIT:126 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:50

Edited by Raidou

She wipes off the sweat forming on her forehead with the back of her hand before assuming a seated position as well. She nodded: "Yep is something I had planned to do for a while, since I rejoined the frontlines. Visiting Baldur's home once before the meeting really motivated me even more." at this point she was grinning, like a kid telling someone about their wish: "Come to think of it, I never told you why I wanted us to do this did I? And you kind of went along with it didn't ya?" her eyes open wide, coming to the realization that she only asked if he'd be willing to come farm mobs here. She was kind of surprised when he accepted with almost no reservation; she actually had to impose that he would take some of their rewards as he was even willing to do it for free. If she didn't knew him better she would've thought he had a crush on her or something. Eyeing him behind his frames, she slightly tilted her head, weighting in the possibility.

Listening intently to her, in earnest as she elaborated further on her reasoning. "I am a bit curious at the sheer count you seem to need, but it is no matter." he offered a soft response as always, trying his best to let her speak. "I suppose I did yeah, I owe you one. Even if it may not seem like it, you getting me out of that hole may have been one of the gentle pushes I needed to dust off my sword again. I was a front-liner back then, way back then. But a lot has changed since then, everything is different now." The secret was out, but he assumed it wasn't really that well hidden, maybe now his ascent would be more obvious but he was accounting most of it to simply luck. He would probably still be hiding in his safe havens, gathering in tedium day in and day out if Ariel had not intervened.

Quest Complete:

Ariel:
329,528*Col (1200 Thread Closure, 327750 Mob Drops, 578 Chest)
2*T3 UNID Perfect Trinket (155895b,155896a)
2*T3 UNID Rare Trinket (155087a,155638a)
Intermediate Dungeon Map: Floor 21 (#154723)
Intermediate Dungeon Map: Floor 21 (#154723)
Intermediate Dungeon Map: Floor 21 (#155894)
F21 Advanced Dungeon Map (#154892)
4*SP (3 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus)

Raidou:
4*SP (3 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus)
74*T3 Mats
18*T3 UNID Perfect Weapons: (155895a,154725a,154725b,155241a,155241b,155241c,155243a,155243b,155243c,155244a,155244b,155244c,155636a,155636b,155636c,155637a,155637b,155637c)
9*T3 UNID Perfect Armor: (154648a,154725c,155639a,154646a,154646b,154649a,154649b,154724a,154724b)
4*T3 UNID Rare Armor: (154647a,154726a,155088a,155893a)
13*T3 UNID Perfect Cons. (155096a,155242a,155638b,154646c,154646d,154648b,154648c,154649c,154649d,154724c,154724d,155639b,155639c)
2*T3 UNID Rare Cons. (155088b,155893b)

Edited by Raidou