[F10-PP] Thebel <<Wail of the Banshee>>

<<Wail of the Banshee>>

It had been a good idea to put the banshee out of its misery first, when NIGHT had shoveled a good portion of steak into her system for a pleasant chat over a dinner table. Things went otherwise the moment she woke up to that single realization that she would have to venture back to Yomi.

Well, shit.

With a howling from her arrival and the fading dance of lights, NIGHT shifted herself off the teleporter, hands tucked away in her suit's pocket and a perturbed scowl on her visage. She hated the tenth. There was nothing wrong thus far with the settlement, however, so she took her time indulging in the warm glows of their traditional buildings, even going so far as to peruse the shops while she was at it. Sometimes she wished she made her home out on this floor -- but a domain on the first wasn't something to complain about. All things considered, it was rather convenient a location than rooming it out on the tenth.

A single message was made out to her friends as she waited for their arrival.

NIGHT: f10 b there or b square

@Zajcica @Crozeph

Y8KUauY.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 122/122
  | ACC: 2 | DMG: 20 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 54 | LD: 3
  | HM: 6 | LM: 2

| Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7

Using Spyglass. -5 to posts required before starting to look for a dungeon.
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Sleek Shift
    -- [ Mitigation I | +27 MIT. ]
    -- [ Heavy Momentum II | +6 DMG on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Second Wind
    -- [ Mitigation I | +27 MIT. ]
    -- [ Light Momentum II | +2 ACC on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • [T3E0] Blank Dungeon Map (1)
  • Spyglass (1) | -5 POSTS TO DUNGEON FIND (1/3)

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 7/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Kumatetsu Statue | +1 DMG

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

Back down to floor 10, had Yuki ever really been here before? She had never really visited Crozeph's shop before since there was one right next to her own home that was easily accessible, but she knew that he had business here. Quiet the gloomy place. It would really suck if someone who reflected every source of light in existence was wearing their sparkly armor around and disturbing the peace.

As they approached the meeting point with Night, Yuki waved, glimmering like a diamond reflecting light off the snow. "Oi, easy experience coming right up! We'll all be level 60 in no time hunh?" She laughed. Even Crow was growing much stronger. He would soon be able to invest in a bunch of support skills to benefit her and Night even more, and that would be amazing. She could be even stronger than before! This trio would one day become an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

Spoiler

Zajčica
Level: 54
HP: 1170/1170
EN: 108/108

Stats:
Damage: 4
Mitigation: 166
Accuracy: 2
BH: 58
BLD: 36
H.M.: 2
REC: 1
THRNS: 54+20
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 2]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+1*8 < Using
Ration+2*10
Fiery Dragon Roll(MIT III)*3

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

It's been a while since he set foot in Floor Ten, the place was his hiding spot during that time when he felt lost and hopeless. He had neighbors, the settlers who were so done with life but still tries to look alive. For others, they might have hated it but for Crozeph, this place was a better hiding spot than the clear blue lakes and azure skies of floor 22 and that is if he was still hiding and wallowing in disappointment. The people of Yomi gave darted glances to him, they recognize him but Yuki and her armor were too much of a light for them. He didn't feel sad though. RIght now he wasn't planning to hide or isolate himself, with Yuki slowly making progress to join the frontlines he can't afford to do nothing to help her, he must even for the little things. 

As he made their way to Night, her message reminded him of a certain person, a former guild leader to him "I guess just like back then, I'm out in the open" he said as he walked beside her. He waved a hand to Yuki's best friend, at first he was the scary tracksuit lady to him, now Yuki's best friend. He's improving not just on his build but also his social skills but still, he would still prefer being with Yuki, maybe in bed or "just somewhere around her house, why do I think I have a terrible narrator doing narrator things behind my back? focus on the quest Crozeph" he told himself.

journal.jpg.dd908019a2fd2a253791f9168e2f3a14.jpg

Crozeph [Level 40]
  | HP: 820/820 | EN: 80/80
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 48
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | 

** Rank 2 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

•  
  • x3 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT]
  • x3 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC
  • x3 T2 Rare Mochi +2 LD
  • x3 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA 
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/5

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3 Precision 
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 2/5
  6. Extended Weight Limit | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph

While Yuki had seemed cheerful upon her arrival, Crow in contrast appeared to be oblivious to the many glances thrown his way. Did he have history on the floor, too? NIGHT wouldn't be surprised, though she bet it had nothing to do with her own throes of worry upon the floor. The knight glanced back at Yuki when she announced their prowess for ascending the levels, and to that the player shot her a mischievous grin. "Don't know what you're talking about chief. I'm already there."

"C'mon," she continued, waving her quarry along as her boots grazed swiftly across gravel. "Her lair's in the prison block, and I'd hate to keep her waiting."

It was a crossroads, a turn, and then a winding path down towards Tartarus. Trapped in the middle of a moat once more, NIGHT was firmly hesitant about stepping through the front door. At least now the undead here had finally come to understand their power differences and wouldn't find themselves hostile on sight.

@Zajcica

Yuki was actually pretty shocked. She remembered when her and Night were just barely starting out on Tier 2 levels and now they were ascending into the front lines. It hadn't felt like it was that long ago she was barely surviving just about every single encounter, and now that she had hit level 50+ she felt like she was too overpowered for everything. Soon, maybe she would be able to match Shield's ability to tank, though she feels like she is catching up to him pretty quickly, even if that was like reaching for the moon at this point.

"I get to try out a new skill I picked up." Yuki mentioned as she put a hand on her blade's hilt, pulling the blade out of her sheath. It gathers light for a moment, building into a bright sparkle, then dims as it slides back into the holster. "As if I wasn't tough enough already. Let's see enemies break my perfect guard now."

[Activate's Parry]

Crozeph made a sigh as a few people around looked at him "it's been a while, I know my shop is here and I've had my fair share of trouble with some arrogant scrubs but I wasn't expecting the people here to recognize me..." he looked at one with his azure eyes and they quickly averted their gaze and walked away "I wasn't expecting the nickname Crow to be this compatible to me, should I eat dead animals and make crow sounds too?" he asked Yuki and Night. Would it matter? not now,  he was just an average guy in a damp settlement.

He saw Yuki's sword glow and gather light and his eyes beamed like a kid who saw a weak ass fireworks and was still impressed "what skill is that?" he asked her "flashlight?" he added. His words were coming out again like dogs who are accidentally let loose by a stupid owner "now then, should we look for the crying lady?"

-- Right. Even with her recalling the lair's exact location, she'd entirely forgotten about the spawning guardians that cluttered the field. From their warmly-lit hovel in the wall, NIGHT could count up to six of those skeletons now, and was the hall much bigger than she'd originally anticipated? Maybe the Banshee had invested some of its non-existent col into expanding her room. The gap between here and the far edge of the room would ensure the party not to be involved with the boss just yet, and the player was certain that even if she'd picked up aggro on them, the minions she kept in her vicinity would most likely force them on the defensive anyway.

So.

NIGHT turned to Yuki, offering her the stage with a sweep of her hand. "Ignore the boss first," she instructed aloud, double checking their distance away from the matriarch herself. "And try not to catch her attention, I suppose."

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155729 | LD: 22 (19, +3) | Located Banshee's Lair.

Yuki walked into the hovel owned by the lady that was supposedly the Banshee. The totally obvious antagonist was spoiled for her! Absolutely atrocious! Ah whatever, let's go kill her and get the experience.

She stepped inside, seeing the first wave of Guardians and yawning. They were hardly a worry to her, but she would still have to do her best to make them focus on her and let them die to her thorns. She drew her shining blade and made her attack.

Upon walking in, the girl slashed the mobs with her newest sword art. The moment her blade touched them, they dissolved into a mist of data and blue polygon's. She blinked a few times, looking at her weapon. "I killed something? WITH A WEAPON?!" At this point the paladin begun to think that just about everything in the game could mitigate her attacks down to zero, but she had been proven wrong. For once, she hadn't needed to rely on Night or thorns, and even if it is a lower leveled quest, she was pretty happy with that.

image.png

Guardian 1: 40/40 | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Guardian 2: 40/40 | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Guardian 3: 40/40 (5+36) | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Guardian 4: 40/40 (9+36) | 120 DMG | 15 MIT

Zajčica | HP:1170/1170 | EN:108/108 | DMG:4 | MIT:166 | ACC:2 | BLD:36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT | BH:58 | DoT -25% | [PARRY]
Crozeph |
NIGHT |

2068037790_banshee1.png.e62bbf0d822767d156066243db48e729.png

2085082990_banshee2.png.00ff8321ad2a47c92171913ace775b5b.png

Guardian 1: 40/40 (-136)| 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Guardian 2: 40/40 (-120)| 120 DMG | 15 MIT

Guardian 5: 40/40 (5+36) | 120 DMG | 15 MIT
Guardian 6: 40/40 (-136) | 120 DMG | 15 MIT

Zajčica | HP:1170/1170 | EN:108/108 | DMG:4 | MIT:166 | ACC:2 | BLD:36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT | BH:58 | DoT -25% | [PARRY]
Crozeph | HP: 820/820 I EN: 73/80 I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
NIGHT |

Time for the clean-up crew...

Crozeph didn't waste a second as soon as two of the guardian's fell by Yuki's blade... wait. Now he was impressed with how Yuki did that, he knew she had a bit of problem when it comes to her raw damage but her thorns are already powerful enough to kill mobs. Crozeph dashed towards the two remaining guardians with his katana beginning to produce water again, it was his signal that the freeze effect of his weapon was ready to stab enemies into place.

He made two spinning movements while making sure his attack reaches the two guardians. It was effective and his attack connected. The first guardian was lifted off its feet by the ice stabbing into it while the second one shattered after receiving the damage of the second spin. Two more emerged and tried to launch an attack but Crozeph's Skadi wasn't finished with the freeze effect. One more guardian shattered as ice began to appear but one more remained, must be a lucky guy. Enemies obliterated, now they must deal with one more guardian and the banshee who is still alive inside the lair and with that, Night can do the job easily. He walked walked back to Yuki and gave her a pat in the head.

Edited by Crozeph

Imagine that. Attacking the boss when its minions weren't exactly defeated yet. NIGHT thought it a good idea to charge in and take the two figures out at once; after all, her hit would connect sooner with the guardian in front of her than the phantom boss on back. But no sooner did she lunge forward to swing her shock waves over in their direction did the ghost float over to their party in turn. NIGHT barely had enough time to duck out the way in her movements, squandering her efforts in striking the banshee -- but at least her blade had struck the lesser enemy, causing it to collapse into a thousand shiny pieces on the floor.

The lights scattered, and under the darkness of the halls they could see her visibly now, the phantom menace. With an ethereal blue glow, her body translucent, the raised arm was cast with a blinding flash of light. In an instant, her attack landed on Yuki, the ghostly arm passing through her body and cutting into the player's health bar directly.

-- It could do that...?!

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155765 | BD: 2 (2, +2 -2) | MD: 10 (9, +1)
NIGHT missed!
Banshee attacks Zajcica! (-200 DMG)

ID: 155764 | BD: 9 (7, +2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Guardian #5.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 - 15 = 225 DMG

Banshee | HP: 250/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 | BD9+: FULL PHASE | BD10: PARALYZE
Guardian #5 | HP: -185/40 (-225) | DMG: 120 | MIT: 15

[0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 112/122 (-10) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | HM: 6 | LM: 2
[0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 970/1170 (-200) | EN: 100/108 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 58 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT
[0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 820/820 | EN: 71/80 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | FRZ: 9-10 | REC: 2

Yuki was following behind Night to follow up on her attack the moment she made it, in case the Witch somehow survived, which it was lucky enough to have dodged. As Yuki came into attack, the Banshee's hand went straight through her chest. Wide eyed, Yuki was thrown back to the ground, unable to move for a moment. When she finally came back up she raised her blade and was ready to take aggro.

She took a swing at the wailing ghost. The blade just barely missed it's mark, she was more evasive than Yuki had planned for. Without tasting a health bar, her blade merely shined with elegance as heavy momentum procced. If the Banshee was still alive come around to her turn, she would maybe be able to get some damage in, if she was lucky with a shield a bash. She had yet to get a chance to try it in practice.

image.png

Banshee | HP: 250/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2

[0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 112/122 (-10) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | HM: 6 | LM: 2 
[1, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1128/1170 +58 | EN: 100/108 | DMG: 4(+6) | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 58 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT 
[0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 820/820 | EN: 71/80 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | FRZ: 9-10 | REC: 2 

• ID: 155777
  • BD: 7 + 4 - 2 = 9 success
  • Crozeph dealt 15 x 15 San Ge = 225 damage to Banshee
  • CD: 8 [Recovery] proc +4 EN

Banshee | HP: 25/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2

[0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 112/122 (-10) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | HM: 6 | LM: 2 
[1, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1128/1170 +58 | EN: 100/108 | DMG: 4(+6) | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 58 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT 
[0, 1] Crozeph | HP: 820/820 | EN: 63/80 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | FRZ: 9-10 | REC: 2 

Again? why make him mad again?

Seeing how the banshee can evade Yuki's defenses was impressive but to shave away her health bar with ease? that's right pour paranoia and anger at him again. He never liked his anger and how protective he can be, a family trait and he's acting on it again. Crozeph dashed forward and aimed his blade at the neck of the banshee planning to take it down in one hit, his azure eyes gleaming in the low light area, glaring at the banshee. 

A battle of evasion and efficiency, the banshee dodges while Crozeph attacks with such killing intent despite the calm expression on his face. Multiple cuts, there's no way her evasive skill will dodge them all and Crozeph was pretty much not a flashy attacker, he would straight up aim at a vital part without hesitation. The banshee distanced herself while Crozeph remained standing, his eyes still glaring at her.

Edited by Crozeph

Man, were these two cute or what?

While NIGHT struggled to chase after its ghastly form (stop fading out of existence, dammit--) Crow had found himself striking the boss with further intensity, eyes burning wide with hatred for the forgotten soul. In turn, the banshee seemed to respond in kind with a claw of its own, seemingly ignited by not only challenge, but the fact that it could spy the bond of love between the two. With another streaks of four thin lights, they met Crow's shoulder; this time however, it seemed as though his form was much more solid and durable against the attack as compared to Yuki's sustained damage.

And, oh, you know. NIGHT was just off to the side, stuck mid-motion once more, a little left out of the day's activities with a hollow stare. Maybe it was a good thing she wasn't romantically involved with anyone.

'Cause this banshee had totally ignored her once again.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155806 | BD: 2 (2, +2 -2) | MD: 6 (7, -1)
NIGHT missed!
> Gained HM stack, LM stack. (+6 DMG, +2 ACC)
Banshee attacks Crozeph!
200 - 48 = 152 DMG

Banshee | HP: 25/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 | 
BD9+: FULL PHASE | BD10: PARALYZE

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 112/122 (+1, -1) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | HM: 6 | LM: 2
[1] Zajcica | HP: 1128/1170 | EN: 100/108 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 58 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT
[1] Crozeph | HP: 668/820 (-152) | EN: 71/80 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | FRZ: 9-10 | REC: 2

While she could have taken a swing at the Banshee with her shield bash, she felt like that would be too much overkill and would only somehow end up making her miss. She would stick with the basic sword art and end her here if she could do enough damage. The pink blade mixed with the holy resonance of her blade, making the blade look ever so divine.

"This is where you meet your holy end, Banshee!" Yuki says, pumped from having actually killed something earlier. A twisted benevolent energy unleashed from the paladin's sword, slicing the Banshee into two pieces. It paused momentarily from the damage and slowly grew in brightness, soon to the point where it was impossible to look at.

Then it exploded into chunks of data across the floor.

Yuki grinned as she replaced her sword to it's sheath. Nothing felt better than actually killing something with an attack.

image.png

Banshee | HP: 0/250 (40) | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 | BD9+: FULL PHASE | BD10: PARALYZE

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1265/1265 | EN: 112/122 (+1, -1) | DMG: 24 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | HM: 6 | LM: 2
[1] Zajcica | HP: 1128/1170 | EN: 100/108 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BH: 58 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT
[1] Crozeph | HP: 668/820 (-152) | EN: 71/80 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | FRZ: 9-10 | REC: 2

Crozeph took a deep breath as the banshee shattered by Yuki's attack but something's amiss, there's no reward? or maybe one of them got it already. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly and repeated it again until he has calmed himself. Was his anger repressed this much? now he's having an outlet of it but still, he hates it. A conflict of man or maybe just Crozeph, a guy who is angry of himself when he is angry, such trivial feeling but at least those who tick him off will die right away.

"Looks like you're also improving when it comes to weapons," he told Yuki as she sheathed her sword "where's Night?" he asked her. Night's skill was much more better than disguise, that skill was an abomination that Crozeph didn't want to have. If Satan was a class in RPG games it would be his starting skill. Now, what to do? Crozeph couldn't invite them to his shop, that place is filthy as hell. Digital rats, digital cockroach, damp feel from the area, and the worst of all, filthy cushions. "So what can you say about this place? you wouldn't believe I hid here for months" he told them.

o3fqQQT.pngFirst a third wheel, now a wallflower? Was her position as a tag-along really so pitiful? She hadn't managed to land a hit on the banshee -- that much was fine, she'd barely gotten to experience being back up as of recently, a little wince of 'whoops, could've tried harder' wouldn't hurt her ego too bad. On the other hand, going completely unnoticed almost made her feel like a literal ghost haunting the halls.

The halls, and the two love birds taking care of each other in the corner.

Note the fact that NIGHT used the word 'almost', because she was definitely certain she hadn't lost a grip on hiding so much as to fade away out of reality by sheer accident. The woman shook her head, wondering if she should speak up, before deciding against it, motioning a finger to her lips in silence if Yuki should look her way.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155817 | LD: 9 (2, +7) | Stealth. it just kinda died jgkfdgldkjdf

The duo left the Banshee's hovel, Yuki could see that Night wanted to be alone, so she didn't let Crozeph know that she had used her stealth just now to get away from the two of them. She sighed. "I think Night be getting ready for the next boss. You and me were obviously doing fine with the boss, so she had time to go and get her buffs ready."

Yuki sighed a little nervously, looking upon the eerie complex of the cavern walls dotted with glowing blue mushrooms and ores that blacksmiths likely could be using to make some really nice gear. "I mean, it's not my first choice for a house, but floor 22 felt like home the moment that I walked off the teleporter in Coral for the first time. I cannot argue with your logic for wanting to live here. Seems like it could be a nice place to lay low and just meditate."

[Thread Exit]

Crozeph looked around him, it would be a place good for laying low but he doesn't know about meditation. "Lots of players get in trouble here, they either get tricked by the banshee or get trapped in Tartarus," he told her. Crozeph looked around "I've got feeling Night is still here," he thought. he wondered if Yuki wanted to live here if he was the one with the house first but as he looked at her he realized that it would be too harsh to have her life pinned down in this dark and damp floor, someone with a bright personality like her is not fit for the gloom and doom feeling of Floor Four.

He placed a finger on his lips and gave it a thought. he knew the floor too well and even if he didn't have the search skill, his gut feeling is telling him that Night was still in the area or she couldn't have gotten far "let me just do this for a sec..." Crozeph looked back "hey Night, if you're still here blink once, if not blink twi..." he gave it a thought again "even if she did blink I still wouldn't see it," he thought. His idea was dumb but at least he tried.

[Thread Exit]

Let's just say that before NIGHT could even hear the two's discussion about her presence, she'd already vanished into another part of Aincrad. A silent shuffling of feet meant that her disappearance had gone relatively quiet, though she did make sure to send Yuki a message regarding the location they'd find themselves attending next.

| FLOOR 21

It wasn't so much that NIGHT wanted to get a head start on scouting for their next hunt. Rather, she unveiled a scrap of waxed paper, edged purposefully frayed and worn as a construct of the game. With a scope locked in the palm of her hand, the player began to venture forth with hesitance and a bated breath -- treading into the darkness was already one of her fears, she just hoped she wouldn't run into any monstrosities from her nightmares.

The Nature's Treasures' tunnels were already filled with those sorts of things, and NIGHT wasn't keen on looking that way.

Spoiler

> Using Teleport Crystal to shift to the 21st floor.

Nevermind. For some reason, she'd immediately gotten her directions mixed around, and had completely walked into the exact same tunnels she was trying to avoid. Needless to say, she was immediately chased out by one of the devil's right hand men; a great giant slime slug that seemed to cause the caverns to shake every time it'd howled. NIGHT was only fortunate that it had stopped chasing her near the exit of her escape path -- when she stepped into the safe zone, it simply slinked away, retreating to its territory.

And then she got a message from her friends that they were present. She totally didn't waste her time at all.

With a sigh, her back still pressed against a wall out of safety (and fear), she'd pick herself up and start heading towards the town's teleporter. The next quest was to head out into the wilderness -- oh.

Well at least she would remember the way next time.

Spoiler

ID: 156044 | LD: 5 (2, +3) | There's nothing here...

!!! Disclaimer: Discarding roll #156043. Reason: I took one action early by accident? orz sorry um totally a miscalculation.