[SP-F7] Material Gathering!

"I need a better sword don't you think Yue?" Haine asked softly as she unsheathed her simple one handed curved blade and observed it closely. It could slash alright.. but it wasn't exactly helpful. Especially if she was going to become a front liner soon.. good quality gear was a big necessity nowadays..

"It's time you switched to better gear anyways master.. Let's go hunting," she calmly declared as she waited for Haine's next words.

""Exactly what I had in mind!" the bluenette chirped before she looked at her basic blade pitifully and shook her head. "No, no.. this will not do!"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haine

The arctic wolf followed her owner up steep mountainous hills patiently.. going where Haine had decided to lead. "Very well.. I think I should go to the nearest town to get some information on where to go hunting mobs!" she exclaimed before opening up her control panel to search for the newest town. where she would go to gather information on some caves. The materials she was looking for.. they were something that involved ice, rare-ish ore, and other things like that.. maybe even a few gems!

Haine nodded curtly before patiently walking the rest of the way, before stopping in front of an arctic town. She smiled lightly as she looked at the civilization from a high up hill of ice and snow. Ice-like houses filled the streets.. and not many people were out there.. she decided to stop all the thinking and do some action! She quickly sprinted into the town and happily glanced around, searching for an NPC she could talk to.

She had luckily spotted an NPC, because their cursor had mentioned it. Haine immediately bolted to the NPC that happened to have been a girl a little younger than her age. "Excuse me for bothering you in any way! But.. do you by any chance happen to know where some caverns or dungeons are located? I am hunting to collect loot," the bluenette cheerfully inquired.

"Y-Yes! I know of some dungeons.. b-but I never dared step a foot there!" she would stutter.

She would raise a brow hearing of the NPC's fear towards the dungeons and caves. Perhaps it was a big scary ordeal? But she believed that she could take on this. Fear is a word that a coward dwells over. And she didn't want to be the cowardly type of person! "Very well then.. where are these dungeons or caves located?" she would ask curiously.

"U-Up northwest I believe! Please be careful adventurer! If you plan on going there that is.." the NPC girl exclaimed as she muttered her last sentence. Haine waved her hand around carelessly. "Oh don't worry! I wont be dying! I wont allow that anyways~" she chirped before quickly waving a farewell to the kind NPC.

"So.. Northwest is the location for the best hunting areas I recall? Alright then.. if that is so.. let us get going!" Haine grinned as she sprinted out of town in search for this hunting ground.

Up, down, and right to left they would search. Yet.. no sign of a cave or a dungeon alike. The bluenette bit her lip as she would think of what to do next.. "Well heck I sure wished you were a dragon now Yue! We are definitely going to find this cave.. b-but at this rate.." she groaned as she simply took off, not wanting to waste any moment dwelling over matters that could be solved..

An eerie whisper was heard throughout the wintery atmosphere. Very similar to that of the wind.. yet so different at the same time. She followed the sound.. following where it might lead her to. Haine stopped in front of an icy mound in the middle of nowhere.. but it looked more like a cave if you were to peer a bit more closely! "Looks like I found it! Time to go in.. you ready Yue?" the bluenette asked as she looked over at her arctic familiar, trying to double check. "Yeah.. go in already and get this over with," Yue huffed slightly.

"Eheh.. that's the spirit. Well anyways, in we go for one hell of an adventurous discover!" she nodded before shooting Yue a thumbs up. And now.. they walked into the cave. The first thing that popped up in both of their heads was how dark their atmosphere's had suddenly become. Not a single thing they could see clearly.. despite that fact, Haine descended deeper down this mysterious path.

She touched the walls of the tunnel, and sensed that the path was very narrow.. and the walls were so cold it stung. Were these walls of ice? What a stranger architecture indeed.. one worthy of being discovered more. Haine patiently kept on walking until she saw an opening.. of light. The bluenette beamed with excitement as she raced out of the tunnel which led to a room full of light. The walls however.. were kind of like an ice fortress.. this cold weather would be severe enough to knock someones HP slowly.. but thank god she had taken that survivor quest!

Haine jumped when she heard a distant roar.. A roar of a monster it was! The bluenette's eyes glinted as she quickly tip toed to where the voice led her to. But unlike anything she had seen before.. there lay what seemed like a hideous Yeti. All furry and white! And.. loud as well. She shrieked and covered her ears as she heard the monster roar angrily as it targeted her.

Haine then equipped her one handed curved blade swiftly, as she playfully circled the monster. "W-well well~ I FOUND YA'!! Time to bring you down!' the bluenette taunted before backing up and preparing to strike. She looked over at the Yeti-ish creature's level bar closely before narrowing her eyes.

Opponent- (Level 8) 19 HP

Haine- (Level 27) 57 HP

"Take this!!" she shouted as she attempted to use her sword skill <> on the fuzzy monster.

[Estimated Dice Roll Number: 6]

Result: Haine smirked as she struck the monster successfully, doing a total of 4 damage to the monster.

Haine: 57/57

Opponent: 15 HP

The monster was furious!! It let out a howl of anger as it started...glowing a strange color to her. Haine narrowed her eyes, preparing for the foe to have a go at her. She could block this attack! Like a pro.. But we could only wait to see what would happen..

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

The furious monster charged at her, and was much faster than her, and was able to nullify each dodge she had attempted to make, and had given her one hell of a critical. -2 HP.

Haine: 55/57

Ugly Monster: 15/19

"That's not gonna bring me down! That's the best you got? Pfft!" she taunted as she rose her blade once more, readying herself to strike this monster down big time. Loot, loot, what kind of loot would she find from this monster? Would it be rewarding? Or merely another type of common loot?

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical!

RESULT:

She sighed and facepalmed when the monster had easily dodged her attack. "I am.. so getting a new sword soon." she groaned mentally.

It seemed like the monster was laughing at her in some way, rejoicing at her miss. But.. he would be the one who was going to die here! This monster was going to feel the sting of death in this very hour. The monster wasn't too happy about that, so it angrily charged at Haine, attempting to change its fate.

[1-2]Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

Haine tried to keep her calm as she was deducted of 2 HP... She shouldn't think negative though.. Always think positive! No matter how things seem..

Haine: 53/57

Monster: 15/19

She smirked as she narrowed her eyes, dodging the monsters attacks, while she thought of a skill she could use. Her skills three turn cooldown was over now.. she just needed a good skill to use.. and pray to god it worked! Her basic blade glowed the color of blue flames as she activated her skill <>. She attempted to strike the foe..

[OOC]

RESULT:

And she missed... again.

"I'll kill this.. just you wait.. j-just you see!" Haine mentally stuttered before drawing her sword and using her sprint skill to speed her up as she ran. She swung the blade.. but now what would the hit turn out to be?

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She cheered when she had made at least ONE FREAKING HIT after what seemed like a long time...

Haine: 52/47

Opponent: 14/19

It seems like Haine had turned the pattern of her many misses into a hit to break this pattern. This monster wasn't very happy getting hit, so it's eyes turned a creepy red color as it pounced its way at Haine several times. She shrieked as she kept on dodging all over the place. Let's see if she could dodge this charge..

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge!

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

Haine was able to dodge the attack successfully.