[SP-F7] Material Gathering!

"I'm next here! I'm gonna whoop your caboose!" Haine laughed with a hint of seriousness deep in her eyes. She held her sword up for a few seconds and the tip of her blade grew neon green. She activated the same <> skill, and hoped to get her strike through.

[OOC]

RESULT:

Haine smiled as she did a total of four damage on three damage on the monster.

Haine: 52/57

Monster: 11/19

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haine

She was getting better.. the fact of this made the monster super angry.. very furious. It fumed once more before throwing itself against a wall. Haine flinched when she saw the monster go berserk before her very eyes. She would awkwardly watch the monster as he looked over at her. Let's see if she could dodge this..

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

Haine let out a sigh of relief when she dodged the attack. If she had missed.. that would have been some misfortune.

She laughed with a twisted smile on her face. "That's the best ya' got? Oh shame~" she giggled before looking at her shiny blade and the monster. Strike it.. just like that.. there's nothing to lose. Just slice! And so she attempted to hit that strike..

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

A hit it was! Yes indeed it was a hit.. and an HP off her opponents life as well!

Monster: 10/19

The monster yelled when it got hit. It immediately roared loudly as it mysteriously spawned an sharp piece of ice.. much like a javelin to her. It quickly charged at Haine and she shrieked as she saw the object flying straight on at her. WELL.. let's see if she could dodge this one!

[1-5] Miss

[6-10] Dodge

RESULT:

She sweat dropped and then laughed. "Pheww!! Swiift~!" she chuckled as she taunted at the monster.

Haine turned to look at the monster.. trying to catch her breath. Dang.. this Yeti-like creature sure was.. creative. But she didn't let the fact that such an animal that could spawn ice shards and such get to her. She could beat this! It was only a matter of time before she had decided to attempt a special skill attack. The bluenette kept her blade up for a few seconds.. before the tip of it glowed an icy blue. She used her <> skill to move a little faster as she attempted to hit her opponent.

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She pressed her lips together in agitation as she sighed and tried again.

The Yeti roared humorously as it raised it's head towards the sky, before it pounded the ground with both fists, causing the ground to shake and a huge crack to separate almost half of the area. She gasped at how strong the attacks of this monster could get. It started to throw more javelins at her. Hopefully.. she could dodge this strike. Hopefully..

[1-5] Miss

[6-10] Success

RESULT:

The bluenette fell down and hissed from the impact, before standing up and narrowing her eyes.

She smiled as she took out her newly made blade, <>, and eyed it closely as it glowed light trails in any way she would swipe. (It has +2 Damage and +1 to battle dice, mix it up with the bracelet of accuracy makes the one into a two to battle dice.) "This new sword will kill ya' in no time! Just you wait you Yeti!" Haine hollered as she drew her blade and charged at her opponent quickly.

th_ATLMWatermapbl.pngRESULT:th_ATLMWatermapbl.png

She grinned as she had struck her opponent, deducting it of 4 HP. This new blade was her new bet friend. After all, it was way better than her worn out basic!

Monster: 6/19

Haine continued to dodge as she laughed playfully, starting to anger the heck out of the Yeti. For some reason it melted a bit before roaring and regenerating its' snowy cover. The monster charged at Haine furiously, hoping to smack her in the face or something for pushing him in the danger zone. This is the perfect moment to use the famous slang phrase: "Ooh Killem"

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit :c

[9-10] Critical >:(

RESULT:

Haine laughed as she dodged the attack swiftly. "I turned the tables pretty well didn't I?" she smirked.

"And now, It'll be my turn," she hummed in a low voice as she drew her sword, attempting a straight jab at the opponents stomach. She kept on trying, and even attempted to run her blade through the opponents stomach. But we can only wait to find out what the results would be.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

Haine jabbed her sword through the monsters stomach and was able to stab at least four times before the monster whacked her away.

Monster: 2/19

Haine sighed as she waited for the monster to attack her. She knew that she had no motives anymore.. strangely she had felt so out of character.. like a living body without a soul. But she wouldn't let herself die because of that. Her expression went from her neutral one to the most vengeful face ever, her golden eyes turning just as vicious as crimson red. She focused on her target, using it as a source to vent. She smirked with a sly smile as the target tried to charge at her and swipe..

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

"Loser.." she had laughed humorlessly, seeming to mock the word laugh itself.

"I'll kill you.. I'll rip your flesh apart.. better give me good loot or else you piece of crap," she scoffed as she then locked her eyes closely, like a caliber, and her eyes followed the directions of her opponents movements closely. She raised her blade for a few seconds, the tip now glowing a vile-like purple color. In about a split second she took after the Yeti, ready to jab this sword through his stomach.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit

[9-10] Critical

RESULT:

She grinned twistedly as the monster howled and shattered into many crystal shards.. before disappearing from existence. "'Let's see what crap you have.." the bluenette muttered with saddened eyes as she walked over to the tiny chest on the ground.

Monster: -2/19 MEGADEAD

Haine walked up to the treasure chest and opened it up swiftly, curious about what was in the box.

X 1 Aquamarine Stone

X 2 Silver Ingots

X 1 Cloth Roll (xD)

"It would do well I suppose.. hopefully I can turn these materials into something more useful. Onto the next battle..." the bluenette sighed as she placed her items in her inventory, and practically forced herself to keep on walking and not dwell in the same place she was currently in.

The area darkened around her, and so had her thoughts. She struggled to see in this new darkness, slowly tip toeing in each step, her familiar following behind her silently. "Yue.. you practically are the only one I have now.." Haine muttered as she looked down at the white wolf with softened eyes. If she were to have been gone somehow.. she would lose a part of her. Shaking all the thoughts off her mind, she narrowed her eyes and begin to descend down the darkened hallway, placing her hands against the ice cold wall so she could feel her way around. That was how dark it had become.

Haine gasped as she had finally seen some light in the distance, finally kicking in some more thrill to the ever so silent and stilled atmosphere. "There's some light Yue! Finally I see something.. I wonder what this opening will hold.." the bluenette wondered as she then entered the other room, seeing something that widened her eyes greatly. A room with broken floors. The only way to get across was through a thin piece of land, that spanned quite long across the room. One slip, and you're dead..

The bluenette gulped and covered her eyes with her hair silently, looking at the ground. "Are you afraid of heights master? I will be waiting for you to make a decision to cross or not. Alright?" Yue asked with a concerned tone. Haine would shake her head in embarrassment and then look up with a flushed face and sigh. "N-No I'm not.. at least I think not. N-no I h-h-h-hope n-nott..." the bluenette panicked before taking deep breaths and looking down at the wolf. "I'm crossing.. taking the chance," the bluenette smiled slightly before stepping on the thin strip of land and shaking. But then... one foot after another, she had made it halfway before slipping. She squeaked in shock before quickly gaining back her balance and then using her acrobatics skill to go to the other side before she waited for her familiar to cross as well.

"Yue, come along now! We are going to keep on fighting.. our biggest priority is leveling up after all.. we have no time to waste," Haine seriously nodded before gritting her teeth anxiously. Soon her wolf would follow behind her, as she walked through the door, her eyes scanning the new area. "I have to level quickly! For the sake of humanity.. I think.." she sighed mentally before narrowing her eyes.

Haine pushed the door open and raised a brow when she had seen boars in there. "Aww you weak little fellers! Glad you decided to show up in front of me.. prey~" the bluenette smirked as she rolled the last word off her tongue. She then studied the levels of the boars. Four level 3's it was? Something she could take. "I'll go for the hugest one first!" Haine giggled before immediately shooting the monster a death glare and unsheathing her curved sword. "Time to die!" she yelled before charging at the first boar.

Boar1: 9/9

Boar2: 9/9

Boar3: 9/9

She focused her attention on the low leveled boars, picking one randomly to target at. However with the two other boars on her case- this was a trick to pull off! Haine drew her <> weapon and locked on her target while dodging. Her line of patience wearing thin, she decided to leap towards the opponent frantically, preparing a strike with her curved sword. It hit.. did it..? And it did, just as she had planned it to. The bluenette smiled as she saw ticks of damage deduct the opponent's health status.

Boar1: 7/9

Boar2: 9/9

Boar3: 9/9

She grinned before focusing her gaze on boar two. "It seems like it's your lucky time of the day mister!" the bluenette sarcastically commented before sprinting towards the rather short opponent. But to her embarrassment she tripped and ended up making her target flee to the other side of her sneakily. "Why you little.."

"Come.. here!!" Haine whined slightly before moving towards the foes swiftly, in a taunting and energetic manner before dashing towards them and slicing her blade strongly, grinning as she hit her enemies good. Seeing their bars drop down in health made her smile happily, her fuel for combatting more going up the roof.

Boar1: 7/9

Boar2: 8/9

Boar3: 8/9