[SP-F7] Material Gathering!

She watched intently while glancing over at the first boar that had quite the good health status. That would be one of her next prey. Haine raised her blade for what seemed like the millionth time in a row and then charged at the boars frantically with her feet picking up pace. She would then strike sideways, grinning as she had affected her target along with another foe that was luckily beside it. Boar2 she would name it.

Boar1: 6/9

Boar2: 7/9

Boar3: 8/9

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haine

She grinned while looking to her side, spotting the highest HP boar. "And target lock on!" she childishly commented before speeding towards the animal, only to be rammed into by another boar. The bluenette hissed slightly as she had gotten stabbed head on by the foes long horns, making her lose one health point. "D-Drat.. Losing a HP from a boar? L-Lame.." she sighed before shaking her head from side to side and wearing a serious face as she rose her blade. "I wont be defeated by such mere creatures! I'll crush them all with the power of cosmos.. Obviously!" the bluenette thought before smirking.

Haine: 64/65

"I'm still going after you. Big one..." Haine inwardly sighed while gripping her curved sword with a blunt expression, taking in a deep breath to calm herself down before opening her eyes once more. Grinning she would open her eyes open again and hold her blade up for a few seconds, preparing a powerup for her hopefully successful soon to be attack. Then without another moment of hesitance she would sprint after the foe and slash at it, calmly watching it's health go clearly down the drain. She would smile lightly, smiling at the huge 4 damage attack she had done towards her opponent.

Boar2: 7/9

Boar3: 3/9

The yawned slightly, getting bored by the lack of any fighting. "These foes are far too easy to attack! I'll hopefully run into some real game," the teen smirked before eyeing the second boar intently. "Well, well... you look irritatingly unharmed," Haine thought, before studying their actions, smirking in amusement as all three charged at her in unison. "How clever, but sadly I'm not falling for that either," the teen muttered before easily avoiding them by one inch, yet never seeming to care about that either. Swiftly she sneaked up behind her targeted opponent and slashed it big time, smiling as it squealed- HP deducting drastically.

Boar2: 3/9

Boar3: 4/9

Haine smiled widely when she had seen the outcome to her last attack. "Now which one shall I go for..." the bluenette muttered deep in thought before nodding when the highest standing boar had come into her view. "Let's see how this attack goes. Curved blade skills suck for not having much registered ad od on damage. But knocking it down the charts wont be that hard either. I guess I'm in luck!" she mentally giggled before quickly sprinting at the healthiest standing foe and slashing it as many times her sword could take before the skill cooled down for a few.

Boar1: 3/9

Haine noticed all of the monsters weakening greatly, giving her a good opportunity to jump in and strike. And so she did! The bluenette gripped her sword once more and swished it from side to side before charging at full speed at the weakened boar, grinning as she stabbed through it's body, having to push it off of her sword. "How regurgitating.." the bluenette commented with a sigh. Just as she had expected, she had done a critical.

Boar1: 3/9

Boar3: 0/9- DEAD!!!

Haine looked at both of the boars with the same HP number. "Oh which one shall I choose~? Which one is perishing first? You poor little piggies," the bluenette laughed in a low voice before raising her blade. "I think Boar number 1 is going down. Number one? What a name.." the teen chuckled before swiftly dashing at the weakling and striking it dead in one swift movement, smiling before looking back at the last one standing. "And you are next."

Boar1: 0/9- DEAD!!!

Boar3: 0/9- DEAD!!!

Haine's now cold eyes looked over at the last one standing. Even if this was not much of a challenge, fighting these foes were very much sating. It was like a way to rid her everyday boredom. "Good riddance." And with those two simple words she totaled the boar, before smiling as she saw it turn into fragments of light, and vanish- leaving no trace behind. The teen sighed with a soft smile on her face before grinning and pumping her fist in the air. "Now where's that little treasure chest?" she would whisper in wonder while looking around the room closely.

Haine's eyes lit up as she saw a treasure chest. Her eyes sparkled brightly as she pried it open, eager to see what was in the treasure chest again. But to her dismay she had seen only two mats. "Now I have 13 materials.. Great!" the bluenette inwardly beamed.

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.

"Time to fight some more before heading out into the other floor.." the bluenette thought before letting out a sigh and walking out of the room she was currently in. Calmly the teen would look around, seeing a couple of strange circles across the ground. And above her was an upper floor. "It's like a fortress!" Haine gasped cheerfully before stepping on one circle, watching as the others rose up in an ascending manner. So one by one she stepped on each platform, making it to the top level and looking at the locked door in front of her. "How convenient!" she exclaimed sarcastically before narrowing her eyes once she had noticed a riddle on the door.

"So now I am to... what's that?!" the bluenette questioned as she pushed a button, making the locked door spin around to show a puzzle board. "Interesting... your imagination is one of a kind Akihiko," Haine mentally smirked before placing her hand on a tile and mixing it around. It had then appeared to be a dragon. A dragon of some sort! Then in front of the teen was a pop up screen, prompting her to guess what this animal was. She let out a laugh before typing in dragon. incorrect response. Please try again. The teen blinked before looking at the puzzle once more, still going with the fact that it was a dragon or a serpent at least. She noticed it's icy theme and gasped before typing in her response. Correct. And shortly after, the door would open.

Haine walked in to find the door literally gone, as if there were NO doors in the room. With one swift movement the door closed and it didn't even look like she walked in. Was there any way out of here? The teen then gasped when she saw a cage of ice, and a dragon like the one on the door trapped inside it. "So I'll be killing you? Alrightie," the bluenette nodded with a cold tone as she slowly walked up to the cage with a sly grin on her face.

The teen slowly approached the foe with narrowed eyes, but then she gasped when it had been a level 20 foe. Perfect! Now this was something she had wanted to fight for a while. Even at a challenging level. Simply amazing. The teen had finally got to do duel fun. And maybe it wouldn't die off quickly, so it would be a long lasting fight. And with that, Haine grabbed the key on top of the cage and unlocked it, before grinning deviously with a chuckle, moving to strike at the nuisance before it had a chance to respond back.

"Hey there ice dragon!" Haine laughed tauntingly before gasping in awe as she saw it crawl out with that huge icy tail. "Foes are foes.." she mentally nodded before unsheathing her trusty blade of cosmos and charging at the boar. Unfortunately she had been distracted by the monsters height, making her get hit by the tail, causing her to lose an hp.

Haine: 66/67

Ice Dragon: 43/43

Haine then got back up and shrugged the fact of being hit off of her shoulders before smiling. "I need more fire. How? Oh wait... I know! I just have to think of that one.. like one of Ruri's fanboys!!" the bluenette mentally exclaimed before speeding off after the dragon. "TAKE THAT YOU CREEPER!!" the teen shouted before delivering a good attack at the ice dragon, who she imagined to be one of her little sisters creepy fanboys.

Ice Dragon: 40/43

Haine giggled childishly before gripping her sword and grinning while holding it up for a few to attempt a good critical. With a yell she took off dashing, before slashing a critical full blown combo at the dragon. "GAAAAHH!!! TAKE THAT J-MAN!!" the teen energetically hollered before grinning deviously.

Ice Dragon: 35/43

"Hey J-man! Get back here! I'm not done with you yet mister!!" the bluenette hollered before smirking and dodging attacks, trying to build up power in her sword to attempt another attack. When the wait was up she giggled before dashing at the "boss" again and slashing at it's leg, curious about how much hit's it would take to make it's leg fall off. But her hit was a five damage critical. Now the monster had been furious about that... very furious...

Ice Dragon: 30/43

Haine then gasped as she looked over at the monsters HP status, gasping at all the damage that had been deducted from it. "Bingo!! Now.. let's get.. in another nice hit," the teen smiled as she then charged at the dragon and swiftly slashed it, but she had gotten SO close to being hit. Badly too. But thank god for reflexes.

Ice Dragon: 27/43

Haine smiled and dodged the monsters swing at her. "Too slow J-man!" the bluenette giggled as she almost immediately stabbed the ice cold dragon with brutal and swift movements, before smiling and nodding. Piece of cake. And here she had thought she'd have to put on a big, big fight. One hell of a time too...

Ice Dragon: 24/43

Haine watched as the dragon's HP dropped with every attack Haine had delivered. However the bluenette's arms grew weary, and she had struggled to keep them up and running to swing her blade. But fortunately she had done it. In a short amount of time she struck at the opponent with a swift movement before gripping her arm and gritting her teeth.

Ice Dragon: 21/43