[PP-F17] <<Nemean Lion>> Circle of Life

<<Herculean labor>> Nemean Lion

Kitty Bonanza

It would've been nice if the lions aren't a threat to the people of floor seventeen. It seemed like a good idea when Crozeph caught wind of the quest but then when he stood before a queen and heard her story, Crozeph only shook his head in dismay "I thought we're going to pat some lions in the head or have them jump through flaming rings, now that's a labor I would never refuse" he thought. Now the quest info has been given to him, he had to think of how to do it the right way. There's no chance he can live through it by going solo so the only conclusion is for him to call the help of the duo, Yuki and Night. 

Disappointing as he is, he can never face these kinds of mobs if he's not part of a party, hell even the mobs just for grinding can stomp on his ass like a soccer player. He opened his in-game menu and began typing words for them both, sending a group message to make sure he doesn't mess it up.

To: @Zajcica@NIGHT

Yo Sherlock and Watson, I'm on floor 17 and wanted to do quest which involves medium-sized kitties. Unfortunately I can't do it alone so I need the help of the finest duo I know.

see you soon,
Lestrade

With that finally out of his things to consider he began to pull out items in his inventory and consumed it just to make sure his damage and support is optimized in battle, he can at least make himself look competent if he buffs himself.

Consumed:
Liquor of Light DMG III

Used:
Yui's grace +1 SP
Mega Slime Farm +2 SP

stat.jpg.b5e530f877052de8dce929c122ea427d.jpg

Crozeph [Level 47]
  | HP: 960/960 | EN: 94/94
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 15(+3) | EVA: 1 | MIT: 48
  | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | BH: 27 | LD: 1

Total SP: 190
  Allocated: 178
  Remaining: 12

** Rank 3 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Perfect]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath [T2 Perfect]
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code [T2 Perfect]
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Blessed Marble [+1 EVA +1 Life-Mending]
  • Incarceration Masterpiece/Mass x2 [150128, 150495]
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/8

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    > Finesse R3 -3 EN on SA > Precision +1 ACC
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics +1 base damage I +(10*Tier) HP
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 3/5 [+27 HP regen]
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 3/5
  6. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3
  7. Searching | Passive | RANK 1 +1 LD

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive I +15 Regen OOC
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3 +6 base damage

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph

NIGHT: kitty

That was all NIGHT needed to pull herself away from her meal table, a squealing kitten nearly tumbling from her lap to the floor in confusion when she'd left so haphazardly. She'd taken her empty plate, now only scattered with crumbs, over to the sink, before stooping low after turning around to pick up Nyanko from the floor.

Nyanko did not seem pleased.

A few gentle strokes of his fur and a handful of baby kisses made her sudden shift worthwhile. She'd left her housemate a greeting as she took her leave out the door, popping a quick morning dessert into her mouth. The player made it in a hasty sprint to meet the town's teleporter, hugging her familiar close to her in his pamperment, before slipping him into her side bag when she'd reached the base of the monument.

System movement. NIGHT stepped off the platform. When she'd come face to face with Crow, her calm front seemed to be prickling with a nervous disposition. "So... w-where're the cats?"

@Zajcica

Gmv2Whg.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 130/130
  | ACC: 3 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 99 | BH: 67
  | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7
  | Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7
  | Dungeon Search: 2

- - -
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • Sleek Shift
    -- [ Mitigation I | +27 MIT. ]
    -- [ Heavy Momentum II | +6 DMG on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Maneki-Neko Figurine
    -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]
  • [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • Tier III Blank Dungeon Map (2)

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 8/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
    > Reveal
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 
  6. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 4/5

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Tanos Statue | +1 LD

• [T1E3] Ice Cream Mochi (1) | LOOT DIE III

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

Yuki sighed, heavily. Another boss that was a cat and they were going to bring Night. She still did what she needed to do to get the job done, but she had grown worrisome ever since the pouncing puma incident. Nevertheless, she would need to join in, or else Crozeph could get himself killed. Maybe Night would just put on a taunt item and pull her own aggro, but Yuki wasn't going to trust that method. She was a tank and knew just how awfully things could go if you didn't have someone who knew how to control the battlefield.

The paladin grabbed her things and made her way through Coral easily towards the teleporter, taking her rations as she goes. She knew Overhealth items were better, but this wasn't a very tough boss for her build. She just needed to get rid of these items since they aren't that helpful anymore.

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 60
HP: 1410/1410
EN: 120/120

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 202
Evasion: -1
Accuracy: 3
BH: 70
BLD: 36
TAUNT
THRNS: 84
FL. AURA: 30
FR. THRN: 21

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Jack's Plate (T3/Perfect/HA): Fl. Aura II; Taunt
Misc: Casseur de Logistille (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Fr. Thorns

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash
Vengeful Riposte

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*6 < Using
Ration+2*5 < Using

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

The team is assembling now and it looks like Night is more than excited to meet the Nemean Lions, while Yuki appeared with much better equipment from the looks of it. "Well, the cats are this way, shame I couldn't get some catnip." Crozeph pulled Yuki's cheek before he guided them to the plains. If his hunch was right then Yuki and Night might have done the quest before, the two were on a killing spree when it comes to quest nad if the next floor was to be unlocked, only Cardinal can tell how fast the two can clear the new quests.

They arrived at a plain where the lions- the cats are. an expanse resembling greek sceneries and Crozeph was impressed a little "floor designs are historical at times, I guess I should venture out on the floor like this more" he thought. Crozeph unsheathed his katana as soon as he caught sight of the lions "There's your cats Night, they better make loud purring sounds" he told her. He ran towards them and pulled out a recording crystal with a debuff "time to use some mozart shit..." he took one step back as he stopped and threw the crystal as if he was some kind of baseball player. The item shattered and the three lioness' attention "well it's up to you two this time."

Crozeph used Incarcerate mass [150128]

Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 960/960 I EN: 64/64 I DMG: 15(+3) I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I BH: 27 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1
Night
Yuki

Nemean Lioness #1 HP: 512/512 I DMG: 170 I MIT:47 I ACC: 1 I EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #2 HP: 512/512 I DMG: 170 I MIT:47 I ACC: 1 I EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #3 HP: 512/512 I DMG: 170 I MIT:47 I ACC: 1 I EVA: 2
Ferocious Bite: On a successful attack, Bleed will be applied. On a non-critical hits (after modifiers) it will deal 20 Bleed damage for 3 player posts, on natural critical hits applies 30 Bleed damage for 3 player posts. The two Bleed effects don't stack; the lion's overwrites this one.

Edited by Crozeph

For the first time proper, NIGHT would set out into the fields of the seventeenth. She'd taken the route downhill only once before; the Challenge of Olympus was one expedition that most crafters would take on in earnest, if only to seek out the rumored reward at the end. And the deviance from that road ahead was tantalizing.

A sharp turn to approach a small patch of rubble amongst the near empty plains. The wind in the air was fresh, cool and welcoming, whereas the dull colours of the grass told her a different story about the landscape before them. Before the player could contemplate on the dichotomy between the two elements of nature, a set of majestic beasts stepped away from their shelter behind the dusty broken pillars. If it was out of curiosity, NIGHT hadn't caught onto their passivity; the moment Crow lobbed a crystal at one of the lionesses, it snarled and lunged forth towards the party. The rest of the pack seemed to follow along.

Tossing up a peace sign, NIGHT excused herself from the surprise attack and sizzled out of view.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 160695 | LD: 17 (10, +7)
Vanishing. (-5 EN)

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 512/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 512/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 512/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED
Nemean Lioness #4 | HP: 512/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 125/130 (-5) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7 | STEALTHED
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1410/1410 | EN: 120/120 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21
[0, 0, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Yuki watched Night fade into the darkness and flinched when Crozeph pinched her cheek. "I don't make animal food, especially not for big mean cat's like these ones." She complained pulling loose her horn. The enemies were approaching, so it was time for them to get serious. If she didn't, Crozeph could easily get roughed up by these enemies.

With a toot of her horn, every single one of the cats started to barrel towards her. They clawed her like crazy trying to touch her, but the holy aura of her armor made it difficult for them to get close. They breached her mitigation rather easily, but that didn't matter too much. The paladin stood there and let each one of them strike her. It only ensured that her thorns would proc. 

"Well, that was cute, I guess." Yuki mentions with her arms folded, surrounded entirely by lionesses who were waiting for the next moment to pounce.

image.png

[Howl +4 Hate]

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 377/512 -(135) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 377/512 -(135) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 473/512 -(27+12) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [FROSTBITE: 12/2]
Nemean Lioness #4 | HP: 377/512 -(135) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 125/130 (-5) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7 | STEALTHED
[4, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1406/1410 -(4) | EN: 120/120 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21 | [BLEEDING: 15/2]
[0, 0, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Spoiler

ID:160734 BD:1(+4-2) fail
ID:160735 BD:3(+4-2) fail
ID:160736 BD:8(+4-2) success
ID:160737 BD:9(+4-2) critical success [Freeze] 

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 377/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 377/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 376/512 -(97) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [FROSTBITE: 12/2]
Nemean Lioness #4 | HP: 272/512 -(105) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED [Freeze]

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 125/130 (-5) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7 | STEALTHED
[4, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1406/1410 -(4) | EN: 120/120 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21 | [BLEEDING: 15/2]
[0, 1, 1, 2] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 83/44 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him or it was true, Yuki's new armor which he noticed when he saw her was dealing damage higher than the last time he saw it. "Did Yuki broke the game already?" he thought. It could be a unique skill or a unique enhancement like he has on Skadi. No time to think of such things, with this kind of combo they'll be finishing the fight in no time.

He moved in calmly looking at the pack of lions who are still agitated to Yuki, her aggro generation is so high the mobs pay little attention to him which is what he needs. The less they do that, the more he can make the cuts deep. Crozeph spun around twice, wounding two of the lioness but one escaped "tch, my reach is still not enough, maybe I should get a nagamaki as my next weapon" he thought. The mobs flinched and one was about to back away from him but Skadi gave Crozeph the signal "you're not going anywhere" he uttered. The lioness leaped back but Crozeph wide upward swing made icy spikes for out of thin air and stabbed the lioness "there, nice job Skadi."

The heat settled on Yuki. And with her tank ready to intercept the attacks, it left the shadow walker completely free to roam about the battle field to get in a healthy hit. Crow's blade met with two of the lionesses (which were super adorable, by the way), and upon noticing the health bar of the one struck with ice, NIGHT knew she had to go in for the kill.

Plated with venom or not, her sword would still find itself humming with viscid death. Stepping out of the nether, the weapon singed across the backs of each large cat, leaving a white trail that simmered to black in time. One flick of her executioner tossed the leftover residue to the grass, further desecrating the unkempt green, and the mess sizzled softly behind her as NIGHT returned to her companions' side.

Their enemies were already pulsing in the red. NIGHT had better take a good look before they inevitably falter.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 160911 | BD: 5 | LD: 27 (20, +7) 
Remaining in Stealth. [Surprise Attack: Trickster] coming into effect to apply [DoT: 144*2= 288 DMG] (2) to all enemies attacked.

ID: 160910 | BD: 10 (9, +3 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lioness #1.
19 + 1 = 20 DMG | 20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 | 120 - 47 = 73 DMG

ID: 160907 | BD: 4 (3, +3 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lioness #2.
19 * 12 = 228 DMG | 228 * 0.5 = 114 DMG | 114 - 47 = 67 DMG

ID: 160908 | BD: 7 (6, +3 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lioness #3.

ID: 160909 | BD: 8 (7, +3 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lioness #4.

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 16/512 (-73-288) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2)
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 22/512 (-67-288) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2)
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 21/512 (-67-288) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2) | FROSTBITE [12] (1/2)
Nemean Lioness #4 | HP: -107/512 (-67-288-24) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2) | FREEZE [24]

[2, 1, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 110/130 (+1, -16) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7
[4, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1406/1410 | EN: 112/120 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21 | 
[BLEEDING: 15/2]
[0, 1, 1, 2] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 83/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Surrounded by prey wearing the guise of a predator, the paladin merely crossed her arms and waited for the inevitable. They had merely a sliver of health points remaining would likely die the instant they came close to her.

Soon, the pack jumped on her, clawing at her aura like mindless idiots. Two of them disintegrated in her holy aura while one passed through unharmed. The moment she was touched, however, it exploded into nothing but crystal, Yuki sighed lightly with a slight shrug and checked the health bars of the group. Only hers taken a hit, if that's what you could call it.

Fight was starting to become boring, she didn't even have to attack. She couldn't wait to have enough skill points to make her next purchase... then things would begin to liven up again. Once those lions were dead, four more came from the bushes. One looked like the king of the pack, distinguishable by it's flawless mane. "Let's get it over with." The paladin said, waiting for their approach.

image.png

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 16/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2)
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 22/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2)
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 21/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2) | FROSTBITE [12] (1/2)

Nemean Lioness #4 | HP: -107/512 (-67-288-24) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | INCARCERATED | [DoT: 288] (1/2) | FREEZE [24]

[2, 1, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 112/130 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7
[4, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1410/1410 | EN: 113/120 (+1) | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21 | 
[0, 1, 1, 2] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 83/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Spoiler

ID: 161054 BD: 2(+4+1) Nemean Lion hit 
ID: 161055 BD: 6(+4-2) Nemean Lioness hit
ID: 161056 BD: 8(+4-2) Nemean Lioness hit
ID: 161057 BD: 8(+4-2) Nemean Lioness hit

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 415/512 -(97)| DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 415/512 -(97)| DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 415/512 -(97)| DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lion | HP: 776/838 -(62)| DMG: 135 | MIT: 82 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1
[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 112/130 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1410/1410 | EN: 113/120 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21 | 
[1, 1, 1, 1] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 76/94 (-11+4) | DMG: 18 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Crozeph could only smile at the result of the battle, it seems that they are now the nuke duo. "Must be nice to be on a higher tier" he thought as he watched the fragments disappear after the lions tried to claw on Yuki. He looked around and saw where Yuki was talking about "then maybe I should try another incarcerate again?" he asked before pulling out another one of the crystals "or I could just try to move in and…" Crozeph quickly engaged the pack with its leader on it "I just need to find a way to hit them all" he thought.

It wasn't an easy task but Crozeph managed to hit the three lioness guarding the lion.

The pack leader however was good enough to use them as meat shields "pathetic" he uttered as he finished his attack on the three. The Nemean lion thought he could escape but Crozeph lunged forward and made two quick slices at its face "too shallow" he quickly moved back and assumed a guarding stance just in case.

He raised his katana to his shoulder level and made a good distance from Yuki, should they tried to gnaw at her again. Not that it would matter anyway with the radiance of Yuki's armor is enough to deal a lot of damage to them.

Don't talk to her about min-maxing right now. Vanish totally proc'd. NIGHT totally chose to ignore it.

Totally.

She'd slipped into the shadows when a vicious howl came from the leader of the pride, the king of beasts approaching with his family behind him. Teeth glinting, mane slicked back with its ends dancing in the wind, it appeared nary too happy to have part of its pack slain without a care in the world. Its anger only seemed to put Crow on the offensive, and no matter how intimidating, how striking its appearance was to the party, Yuki would not be shaken by its presence.

So, uh, maybe it was fitting that NIGHT wasn't fully there at the moment. Her wide smile and hopping on the spot would've entirely broken the fierce image the couple had set up for themselves. Palms to her cheek, eyes sparkling with joy, the only words she could manage as the player approached the rushing pride in the silence was,

"Oh meow god...!"

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 161286 | LD: 16 (9, +7)
Vanishing. (-5 EN)

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 415/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 415/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 415/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lion | HP: 776/838 | DMG: 135 | MIT: 82 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 106/130 (+1, -5) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7 | STEALTHED
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 1410/1410 | EN: 113/120 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21
[1, 1, 1, 1] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 76/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Yuki watched the group of Lion's charge directly at her. When she had first taken on this quest with Oscar, Mari and the girl who had to constantly remind her about being a shield turtle, she was terrified of these cats. She even had to risk her life to make sure that girl didn't die from them. One attack and she would have been sent to the Cardinal.

Now she was too strong to even care about their presence. The first one leaped at her, it met her fist, knocking it off to the side and onto the ground, dislodging a tooth from it's skull. She stepped out of the way of the next one. The third leapt at her all the same. She reached out and grabbed the enemy by it's maw. The teeth sunk into her hand. With a slight toss, she threw it to the other side of her. The Lion himself clawed through her armor across her chest. It paid for such an attack with fire.

image.png

[Casts Howl!]

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 388/512 -(27) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | [FROSTBITE: 6 DMG] (2/2)
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 415/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 388/512 -(27) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | [FROSTBITE: 6 DMG] (2/2)
Nemean Lion | HP: 641/838 -(135) | DMG: 135 | MIT: 82 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 108/130 (+1, -5) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7 | STEALTHED
[4, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1348/1410 -(62) | EN: 104/120 -(10)+1 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21
[1, 1, 1, 1] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 76/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

• 1 month later...

The fight was going smoothly than he imagined. He could remember giving one of his items he's been saving to Yuki so that she can upgrade her armor befitting a player who has reached a higher tier and now all that is paying off along with her hard work "I feel bad doubting her but this is not the time to bitch out" Crozeph wasn't agile enough but his reach with Skadi is what he needs to deal damage. With them three as a team he never had the chance to use his support skills except from earlier which made the first pack of enemies more fragile in Night's sword. "I also feel bad baiting Night with these kittens," he thought.

Two spinning moves were what he did and fortunately, all landed except for one in the pack "how fortunate, I'm not that much of a burden to them anymore I guess" he thought. The attacks however wasn't deep enough for them to actually deal good damage but chipping away isn't bad either.

Spoiler

ID: 167073 BD: 7 + 4 = 11 - 2 =  9 success I CD: 8 [recovery proc] Nemean Lion #1 hit
ID: 167074 BD: 3 + 4 = 7 - 2 = 5 Fail Nemean Lioness #2 missed
ID: 167075 BD: 4 + 4 = 8 - 2 = 6 success I Nemean Lioness # 3 hit
ID: 167076 BD: 8 + 4 = 12 + 1 = success I Nemean Lion hit

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 315/512 -(73) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | [FROSTBITE: 6 DMG] (2/2)
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 415/512 | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 315/512 -(73) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | [FROSTBITE: 6 DMG] (2/2)
Nemean Lion | HP: 603/838 -(38) | DMG: 135 | MIT: 82 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 108/130 (+1, -5) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7 | STEALTHED
[4, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1348/1410 -(62) | EN: 104/120 -(10)+1 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21
[2, 2, 2, 2] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 71/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1

Edited by Crozeph

Only at the last few moments of her stealth waning did NIGHT pop out of the blue, ripping scabs into her feline enemies. Though their hides were supposedly tough enough to be impenetrable, they were of quick work to her blade's venom and her blade work, the toxin of black stitching their wounds together and running through their veins with black, creating a patched network of coal rippling through the lions' furs.

It almost hurt to watch the kittens squirm and shudder at her touch. And still it wasn't enough to take their minds off Yuki and the ear-piercing wail of her horn.

Her only thought with regards to the battle when she'd landed was to Crozeph; wasn't it better to have saved one of those crystals for this pack instead of the last? But she was certain they would be able to pull through with or without it regardless.

Just-- hopefully there wouldn't be any more cats that might come to harm.

Spoiler

ID: 167112 | LD: 25 (18, +7)
Remaining in Stealth. [Surprise Attack: Trickster] coming into effect to apply [DoT: 144 DMG] (2) to all enemies attacked.

ID: 167116 | BD: 9 (8, +3 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lioness #1.
19 * 12 = 228 DMG | 228 * 0.5 = 114 | 114 - 47 = 67 DMG

ID: 167115 | BD: 7 (6, +3 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lioness #2.

ID: 167114 | BD: 4 (3, +3 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lioness #3.

ID: 167113 | BD: 13 (9, +3 +1)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Nemean Lion.
19 + 1 = 20 DMG | 20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG | 120 - 82 = 38 DMG

Nemean Lioness #1 | HP: 104/512 (-67-144) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Nemean Lioness #2 | HP: 204/512 (-67-181) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Nemean Lioness #3 | HP: 104/512 (-67-181) | DMG: 170 | MIT: 47 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Nemean Lion | HP: 421/838 (-38-158) | DMG: 135 | MIT: 82 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 90/130 (+1, -17) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | BH: 67 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | LD: 7
[4, 4, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 1348/1410 | EN: 104/120 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 202 | ACC: 3 | EVA: -1 | BH: 70 | BLD: 36 | TAUNT | THRNS: 84 | FL. AURA: 30 | FR. THRN: 21
[2, 2, 2, 2] Crozeph | HP: 960/960 | EN: 71/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 48 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 27 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | LD: 1