[SP|F4] <<Training Your Friend>> Practice

Now that he was seated next to the pangolin again, he silently took his blade out again, having foolishly sheathed it in his excitement and held it between the two. "Okay, I'm sure you can do it. All we have to do is try again, one more time, alright? I believe in you, partner. So prove me right and create a thin layer of ice over it. If you do that, we will be unbeatable together.", he explained with a smile on his face, feeling quite pumped with all of what had happened since meeting his familiar.

His progress in battle, the meeting of his familiar in and of itself, its training and the discovery of two treasure chests successfully. With a deep breath, the two synchronized it as Chase began to exhale onto his blade. Blizz seemed to have gotten the clue, although it was still inhaling by the looks of it. "Maybe this is the one..!"

Loot: 1 T1 Rare Consumable, 1 T1 Rare Armor/Shield, 2 T1 Uncommon Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Trinket9 T1 Materials, 2800 Col
Successful Training Attempts: 2/3
Training Cooldown: 1 posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that, it truly was. The final attempt was a successful one, as the pangolin began to empty its lungs of air, beginning to form shards of ice here and there on the blade until a thin layer of ice had grown on it, covering its sharp side more and even making it sharper than it used to be before. It was obvious that it would break off after a single slash, but it certainly added to the overall damage output, and that was enough in and of itself. 

Just to test it, the boy got up and slashed at the same spruce tree they'd tested every other attack on, watching the ice shatter after a single slice, although a bigger slash mark than usual was left behind. "B-Blizz... You're incredible. You're ready to help me out in fights from here on out, partner!", Chase called out as he looked at him by the side, giving a grin and a thumbs up.

image.png.f88bbcc24fda2298b46c5aa2970d40fc.png

Loot: 1 T1 Rare Consumable, 1 T1 Rare Armor/Shield, 2 T1 Uncommon Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Trinket9 T1 Materials, 2800 Col
Successful Training Attempts: 3/3

Edited by ChaseR

"We should start to head back, alright? Maybe we could look to get you used to battling alongside me, practice those moves on better targets from here on out, yeah~?", the boy cheered and sheathed his blade once more, picking the little pangolin up and placing him on his shoulder as they began to head back towards the town. It was then though that another idea came to his mind, so that the two could maybe get some more goodies before heading back to somewhere they could fight with more ease.

"Hey, let's look for a final chest, okay? Then we're leaving, I promise.", the bluehead stated with a wide grin on his face, looking around very carefully as he slowed his pace, being just a ways farther from the town. With nothing coming into sight, he decided to stop and take a miss for once. Oh well, better luck next time. That's what it translated to in his current mood.

image.png.0f588ca7a31baa981c1b3c6a183ca1e1.png

Successful Training Attempts: 3/3

Edited by ChaseR

It wasn't too long before the duo entered the town with the teleporter in Floor 4, and they began to head on right towards it with no second thoughts. "Maybe... Now that we're tog-", he suddenly stopped, realising that they were no longer alone and starting to feel awkward, even if everything around him was an NPC, Blizz included. "Maybe we can go find a mission to get materials for our next 'Tier', as Shay calls it... I can gift her enough to get our new gear ready as fast as possible, that'd be cool, don't you think? Help me out on that, will you~?"

He lowered his tone to the point where he was whispering, so that he didn't stick out as much and Blizz could still listen, even if he couldn't understand much in the first place. Now that the two had stepped into the teleporter, he was contemplating where to get them towards, figuring his shop would be a good first stop to get his familiar accustomed to. "So, Floor 1 it is.", he said with a deep exhale once they'd stepped onto the teleporter, shouting out the command necessary before a bright blue flash covered them. Just moments later, they were gone.

Spoiler

Thread Rewards:

• 4 SP (1 Quest, 2 Page, 1 Event)
  • 9 T1 Materials
  • 3600 Col
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter (Novice)
  • 1 T1 Rare Consumable (159728)
  • 1 T1 Rare Armor/Shield (159728)
  • 2 T1 Uncommon Consumables (159873)
  • 1 T1 Rare Trinket (159945)