[PP|F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> Good thing it can't fight back

Haine clasped a hand over her mouth at the lady's fiery outburst. It was out of the blue, she'd carried such a vibrant composure the whole time through. It was, well, an amusing sight nonetheless. Her tiny raged balled fists, waving threateningly at the door... the kick to the old man? She couldn't stifle the chortle that escaped her at the pure look of offense on the other's expression. Once the old man had disappeared, she circled around to face Hisa. "Been there, done that. Those things are damn near indesctructible." She nodded at the magenta haired girl. "It's alright! I got a bit of a temper on my shoulders too. Pray you won't have to see that." She shot a wink over her shoulder and clasped her hands together.

"But you've got your skill now! Next time you go at that border, you'll be unstoppable." She was quite fond of her already, as were the familiars. Pingu, the warrior penguin donned in garb, pecked at Hisa's fingers for attention. The soft polar bear sat in front of her, staring up with beady eyes. "Oh! I think they like ya." Haine chuckled softly and pulled the bird away. "Personal space, Ping," she scolded under her breath. The bird squinted at her, what a killjoy.

Thread Closure
Hisa 3 SP
 ( 1 for completion, 1 for thread closure, 1 for bonus)
Obtained <<Martial Arts>>
200 Col
Haine 2 SP
 ( 1 for Thread closure, 1 for bonus)
200 Col
Kiluia 2 SP (1 for Thread Closure, 1 for bonus)

Edited by Haine