[PP_F-5] (Invite only) (Quest) A Broken Road (Complete)

With confident words still in my mind i lifted me spear off the ground and twirled it in the air.

Lets go people, you heard the man! i shouted as i ran at the statue aiming my spear at the head of the statue

Roll 5 miss

My spear was poorly timed, for when Repentance dropped to its knees my spear went over its head. Nearly missing it i turned back to Miaki and shouted at him.

Its all yours boys, kick its teeth in for Ryu and I i said kicking off repentance and flipping to the ground.

Ryujin: 19/31

Rosalia: 9/9

Miaki: 57/57

Saix: 19/19

Repentance: 5/80

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The angel was near it's death as it was being struck down by several players. It knew, however , it's primary objective was to go after Ryu. It's stone eyes turned to the player with its orange bar and flapped her Angelic wings towards him. Having no other offensive attack, she came barreling down on Ryu."You've indeed come far in your fight, oh one with blood on his hands."

It's massive wings struck onto the body of Ryu after its barreling launch. It stared into the eyes of the one named Ryu speaking as if knowing the end was near."Pray we never meet again. You may not be so lucky."

BD 7 = Hit

2 dmg

Ryujin: 17/31  [ -1 bleeding damage for 2 posts]

Repentance: 5/80

Pray that we dont meet again you say? i asked sarcastically

At this rate you better pray that YOU never meet ME again i said lifting my sword into the air

With no power left over me, you have done nothing more than stand in my way i spoke bringing the sword down.

Roll 8 Hit, 3 damage

The sword was brought down, straight through the rocks head dragging a big red line down it center but not killing the beast.

You shall soon understand what death feels like, Angel i spoke knowing this would soon be the end

Ryujin: 16/31 [ -1 bleeding damage for 2 posts]

Repentance: 2/80

With a smile on my face and the wind in my hair, i watch the statute lose all sense of control as Ryu took another strike at it.

He seems to be a stronger force, standing here before you seeing how it is right nowI spoke to Repentance gently knowing i wasnt the primary target but that i still was able to notice everything going on

His friends by his side allow him to carry on i said lowering my spear aiming for Repentance. We will thee this through to the end

Roll 10 Heavy Crit, 3 damage

My spear entered one side of the Angels head and came out the other side. We watched together, as the statue exploded into a million crystal blue shards

We...finally did it i said directly to Ryu before we left the scene, with a green cursor hanging over his head once more.

The angel shattered into thousands of pieces as a stream of light flashed into the surrounding area. The only one effected was Ryu who had initially started the quest into the fray. The orange bar became green for him allowing him a second chance of being just a normal player. The energy gone and then within seconds the angel was restored to it's original form awaiting for the next one to appear for repentance.

Quest Clear!

Reward: Player is no longer in orange status. Granted green.