[PP-F2] Cave of Wonders (Shaya+Zerva)

She looked at Zerva using her arms to push herself upward, See I told you, you would get the last hit in. Somebody pick up the phone, because I called it! She laughs wobbling around trying to stand up. 2 treasure chests appear in the middle of the room. It seems that we won. She says with a smirk on her face, getting up and walking towards the chests. Well, how convenient, there's two. Which one do you want?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zerva mimicked the action of picking up a phone and said "Hello?" In a rather un-mime like manner. He then chuckles, patting her shoulder for a job well done and moving over to the chests as well. "I am going to have to say that the right chest is always right." He moves to the chest which he named, opening it up with covetous eyes. Unfortunatly luck was not on his side in this regard, leaving his chest with only one piece of material in it. He reaches in and removes a piece of silver, shrugging softly as he pocketed it. "Well, better than nothing I suppose..."

1-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-20: The chest contains five materials.

Shaya's eyes get really big as she reaches forward to open the chest. She suddenly stops, ...Drumroll please! She hits her hands on the chest making a rather loud booming sound. She stopped and in the silence she opened her chest. She reached in and pulled out... 5 materials! She stopped and looked at Zerva, she knew she wouldn't be alive without him. She opens her menu, Here. You deserve these. She gifted 2 of her materials to him. Thank you very much for your help.

Zerva smiled to her, pleasantly surprised by the 50/50 split that was happening. "Thank you very much, this will be a great help!" He happily puts his items with the silver in his inventory, eager to see what he could get crafted with these if he had just a touch of luck! "Phew... Well, it was an... exciting battle, that is for sure." He smiles to her and says with a grin. "Forgive me if I don't try this again without a better weapon." He plops back and relaxes, regaining his breath and watching his HP slowly refill.

Zerva grinned with a nod and said "Yeah, good thing we bumped into eachother as well, hm?" He sighs softly in relief while waiting, soon getting up onto his feet again, patting himself off and checking to make sure his inventory wasn't about to shatter apart. "Well, ifs ands buts aside, we survived. We are only stronger for it!" He takes a look around the room, not seeing anything else of note. "I suppose we got what we wanted. A tough final fight as well as some treasure, thanks again, by the way!"

No problem, you saved me numerous times today, it's the least I can do. She looks towards the way they arrived from. She noticed he was a part of the same guild as her.I don't expect anything else to attack us, what do you say we head back to the guild and tell the others of our close encounter. Did you know we were a part of the same guild?

Zerva blinked and looked up into the corner of his vision and saw the guild emblem next to Shaya's name. "Ooh, so we are! Surprise surprise..." He takes his moment to give a slightly sarcastic but no less fancy bow before saying "Allow me to reintroduce myself, I am Zerva of The Magical Elements." He smirks upward at her and says "Sure, let's go tell everyone how we almost messed up and died." He chuckled to himself and faced to the door, ready when she was.

((Strictly speaking I go on to join the guild after you, Keith, and Ruri help me out, but hey I'll roll with it xD ))