[PP-F2] Cave of Wonders (Shaya+Zerva)

Shaya now in no fear at all, ran through it's legs once more. This time attempting to cut its legs hoping to disable it. This better work! After this why don't we make him into a salad. As she slides through she manages to cut on of the legs just injuring it, not cutting it off. She gets back to her feet and runs toward the wall keeping it's attention on her as the plan seemed to go.

Zerva 10/11

Shaya 12/15 (0:29)

Nepent 5/14

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He grinned happily, considering this strategy to be fairly similar to what the higher players called 'switching' which made him smile. After taking his brief moment of thought though he ran to strike out at the mob, hoping to bring the battle that much closer to its coming end! At this point defeat seemed like a far off dream. One which seemed more and more out of reach for the nepent. His dagger sliced through what Shaya had started, removing the limb and giving the NPC the status effect most people got when they lost a limb in combat! "Almost there! Just keep cutting!!" His voice didn't sound worried, closer to excited.

Zerva 10/11

Shaya 12/15

Nepent 4/14

Shaya runs up the wall and flips off of it behind the nepent. She gets down low cutting at it's legs hoping to make it stay still for the last attack, knowing that she was kind of a show off she wanted it to be like an execution. Except that it wouldn't be in an evil manner. She cuts the smae leg as before throwing it's balance off but not getting it down. Well there went the show off part of the battle. She laughed as it started to stumble.

Zerva 10/11

Shaya 12/15 (0:02)

Nepent 3/14

Zerva grinned at her words and shrugged before saying "I wouldn't worry, you still have at least one more shot at it!" He charges at the plant monster, trying to avoid making any movie related jokes about giant plants as best he could, instead opting to slash at it with the hopes of giving it some good wounds! When the slash managed to hit the ai he smirked happily while backing off again, nodding to his party member and saying "Just one critical and you got this!" He winks to her, returning his attention to the enemy just in case.

Zerva 10/11

Shaya 12/15

Nepent 2/14

Shaya walks up behind it slowly clenching her sword in her left hand instead of her right. She stops waiting for it to turn towards her. The nepent was now a peasant to her. They both stare each other down... Shaya sprints forward with her sword charged. Shaya runs up the monsters body aim to stab it in the head. Instead the nepent face plants (get it) on top of her biting down on her right arm.

Zerva 10/11

Shaya 12/15 (1:13) (+1 hp from recharge)

Nepent 2/14

Zerva watches as Shaya is rooted down by the nepent, making him open his eyes wide as he said "Oh no, none of that please!" He uses his sprint skill followed by his acrobatics to leap up, eager to bury his blade into the creature to get him off of his newfound friend! Unfortunately a flailing vine managed to swat him out of the air like a fly, making his back slide along the ground before he jumped back up, hissing in disapproval as he stares angrily at the enemy.

Zerva 9/11

Shaya 12/15

Nepent 2/14

Shaya screams as the nepent continues to gnaw on her arm, she looks at her arm in the monsters mouth noticing it's almost gone. She swings her sword with it still inside it's mouth hoping to at least break free. As she swung her arm she cut the monsters tongue off causing it to shout in agony. She quickly pulled her arm out running to the side of it, hoping the battle would end after Zerva's attack. That didn't go as planned.

Zerva 9/11

Shaya 12/15 (0:47)

Nepent 1/14

Zerva saw the damage done to Shaya's arm and grit his teeth as a spark of vengeance struck him. He tries his attack with renewed moral since the creature was on it's deathbed, hoping that this strike ended the creature and afforded them a rest, however long or short it may be. Unfortunately though the plant was far too angered and panicked from being damaged, flailing unpredictably and not giving Zerva a clear chance to strike out at the creature and remain safe himself. He clenched his jaw and waited for his opening to appear.

Zerva 9/11

Shaya 12/15

Nepent 1/14

Shaya switched arms with her sword. She knew this meant business so she runs up to it looking for an opening, Alright this is it! she shouted as she struck down towards the nepent's head. She cut it clean in half with the sword not even slowing down from contact. She watched it as it flashed into thousands of tiny crystals. She sighed, That was intense there for a minute. A light box popped up in front of her saying she leveled up. She looked over at Zerva and spoke, You ok? She looks over at her arm nearly bitten off at the elbow.

Once the battle was really over he took a long breath, calming his heartbeat and nodding to her with a smile "Mhm, it did... though I think I should be more worried about you than myself." He gestures to her damaged arm, it was going to recover obviously, but it wasn't something one would enjoy staring at of course. "Congrats on the killing blow... what did ya get?" He looks to her curiously.

((OOC: Rememeber, the posted a looting tutorial so now we can get equipment or materials from things we kill! And you got a really good loot roll))

Shaya sees another box form in front of her. Showing that she gained a small amount of Col. She sighs deeply, I almost lost an arm for 95 Col? Well, I'll give you half because you saved me, multiple times Shaya's arm starts to regenerate as she opens her menu gifting 50 Col to Zerva. Well, shall we continue? She stares down the next long hallway, still dark as ever.

Zerva shakes his head with a chuckle pointing at his own reward screen which he showed her "Oh no, Col is just shared between us. I already have 70 gold, so half of 140." He winks to her "I was mostly asking what materials or equipment you may have found." He shrugs as he smiles to her, thinking her a little silly.

((The looting thing says a boss is their HPx10 so 140 col split between us is 70 each xD ))

Shaya looks closer at the screen in front of her. Oh, I-I guess I must be a little out of it from the battle. She felt embarrassed as she found the item drop from the monster. Her eyes widened, I got a rapier. It's called the Blade of Grass, funny, it has an enhancement too! It's extremely light, so it has +1 attack! She paused, I'm sorry you didn't get anything... You can have it if you want. I don't mind.

Zerva shook his head "Don't worry about it, you earned it fair and square!... Besides, I am a dagger guy." He holds his weapon up to accentuate his point. "I will get plenty of chances to get something nice made or find something nice, don't you worry!" He chuckles softly to himself, in most MMO he considered it a personal failure if he needed to worry about or buy gear rather than get it made or find it.

Ok if your sure... Alright let's keep going! She turns to a now lit hallway ahead of her and starts walking. Continuing down the hallway they come to a flight of stairs. Thinking this is a trap Shaya says, How could we use this to our advantage just in case something else comes at us? The stairs weren't lit at all, but a small glimmer of light at the top. Shaya turns her night vision back on seeing nothing so far.

He squinted up it and hummed softly to himself "Well... We could make them fall down the stairs?" He honestly had no idea. "At least if it comes from behind again... if it's not human sized it will have trouble coming up." He clenched his fist around his dagger and said "What's that saying... It's just as hard to turn back as to go forward?" He shrugs and takes the first few steps up, mindful of anything that looked like a pressure plate as he did so.

Shaya followed him up to about halfway when she thought she heard something. *rock flipping sound* Her ears twitch as she turns around, Did you hear that? She equips her new rapier and looks back down into the darkness. A few seconds pass as she starts to walk backwards up the stairs, keeping her eyes locked on the few stairs she could see below. She hears a screech coming from the top of the stairs next. Get ready something is watching us.

Zerva's ear twitched, his listening skill on as he listened and then was hit with the screech, amplified by his skill. "Tch. Yeah, I hear it." He enters a defensive stance as he steps forward with his night vision on. Until he knew for sure what it was he couldn't decide how to respond. "I'd prefer not to fight on a set of stairs..." He grumbles, there being too many tactical problems for him to list.

Well lets abide by that saying you said earlier and press forward till we get to the top! She sprints to the top of the stairs assuming that Zerva was right behind her as she did. As they reached the top she heard another screech, this time a lot louder than the last. It's getting closer! Shaya starts to panick waiting for something to come in the light of the torches around them.

Zerva saw he sprint and reacted by doing much the same, rushing up the stairs quickly and into the next little area. He took a hard gulp in preparation for whatever was coming. "I'm ready if you are. Let's just hope that the Nepent wasn't just a warmup for the real thing." He shudders at the thought of it just being a seedling to the like, his eyes towards the source of the noise, ready to dodge to the side if it rushed them.