[PP-F2] Cave of Wonders (Shaya+Zerva)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zerva blinked and let out a contented sigh, bats were -not- something that overly threatened him, especially since the numbers were even. "Dibs on the one on the left!" He exclaims before rushing towards the very bat he named, a covetous look in his eyes. With dagger in hand he slashes at the aerial beast, thankfully unable to go extremely high because they were in a cave, and grins as the blade slices through the screeching creature and leaving it with a scar of pixels to mark the damage.

Bat 1 - 5/6

Bat 2 - 6/6

((We carrying over our damage from the previous fight?))

Alright, lets do this! Shaya runs toward the bat on her right slashing at the bats wing hoping to disable it from moving, the bat quickly realized her attack and bit her in the shoulder as she flew by. Ow! that was the bad arm!

(Yeah, we'll carry it over, by this time I'm healed, but you... well you know.)

Zerva 10/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat #1 5/6

Bat #2 6/6

((-am still awesome? :D ))

Zerva grinned to her "Bah, you and I both know you are better off than I am!" He chuckles and shakes his head as he returns his attention to his winged friend to try and get another slash going before it could fly in and give him a love-bite of its own. Though he underestimated the creatures ability to fly through the air, for one reason or another they were surprisingly agile it seemed since they both managed to evade! He felt a nip on his slashing hand and said "Ah, hey! Okay, now I want your wings even more!"

Zerva 9/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat #1 5/6

Bat #2 6/6

Zerva sighed softly and gave a shrug to the situation. "Well, they are agile beasts so I can't much blame them!" He narrows his eyes and gets ready to try and attack his bat once more! He doubted they could be easily brought to the ground, but it was certainly doable he figured. With those thoughts in mind he leapt up at the bat, wrapping his arms around the beast and forcing it down with his weight just before bringing his dagger across it's wing, severing it and forcing it to be incapable of flight. With that done he happily stepped back with a cocky grin stuck on his face!

Zerva 9/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat #1 3/6

Bat #2 5/6

Zerva glances to Shaya and says "Dunno. Maybe it's just luckier." He looks straight back to his wounded bat. Even on the ground it was going to be a formidable beast until it was finished off. He takes a long breath and prepares for another attack! As he moved to swipe at the bat he suddenly slams his foot into the ground under him, using his acrobatics skill to force himself backwards to where he was. The bat had made a try to bite at him and he wasn't going to just walk into that. "Tch. I am trying my best not to mess up. We can't all be self-healing!"

Zerva 9/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat #1 3/6

Bat #2 4/6

She looked at Zerva and laughed at his remark. Those of us that are self healing aren't doing fantastic either. She jumped back into the air slashing with her blade backwards hoping to catch the bat off guard. Her plan worked just as expected as she slashed across it's head making it a little dizzy. She got back to the ground looking over at Zerva backing away from the grounded bat, Ummm... Do you need any help?

Zerva blinked and looked over at her with a raised brow and then smirked "We are allies! We are supposed to help one another!" He laughs to himself and shakes his head, trying to refocus on his bat and saying "Jokes aside, feel free to help out if you'd like to!" He sprints at the bat again to try and continue where he left off! It seemed his bat was going to be having a hard time, as he sliced across the creature's sole remaining wing, watching it shatter apart and leaving him smiling as he watches it's hp go dangerously low. "Feel free to finish him off or keep fighting! This guy's at death's door!" He says while circling the wingless bat.

Zerva 9/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat #1 1/6

Bat #2 3/6

((I dunno if you know but sadly a +1 to dice does not allow for an 8 to crit, you stopped tracking HP in your posts so I am just going to say this as a reminder ^^ ))

She looks over to Zerva, I think you got this. I think I'm the one that will need help here soon enough. She charges at the bat once more chasing it as it seemed to fly away slashing her sword once again. She cuts the bats wing leaving it to fall to the ground. stepping up to it waiting for the last attack to suddenly be made.

Zerva 9/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat #1 1/6

Bat #2 1/6

(hehe, sorry I keep meaning to but I got preoccupied)(and what?!? Why doesn't it count? *wine*)

Zerva laughed after seeing her cut up her bat a bit, saying to her while keeping his eyes on his enemy "I dunno, from where I am standing I would say we are on fairly equal ground!" He winks playfully and prepares to charge his bat again, not wanting it to stick around any longer than it needed to! The bat had other ideas though, seeming to want to use the last of it's strength to keep fighting. It lunges at him and even manages to get a bite in, its long fangs buried in his arm as he starts to try and shake it off. "I know this should hurt but it doesn't, ugh!" That was his least favorite feature.

Zerva 8/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat #1 1/6

Bat #2 1/6

((According to Saix in the evaluation thread criticals are supposed to be super-special awesome... and so only unassisted 9 and 10s are a crit ;_; ))

I just keep feeling it whether the feature's there or not She points her sword at the bat staring it down. the bat made one sudden move as she swung her sword. She stares the bat down as she cut it clean in half watching it explode into a bright pixels. She looked back over at Zerva and sighs, Really? Ugh, I'm helping whether you like it or not. She ran over to Zerva to aid him, pausing because something was about to happen.

Zerva 8/15

Shaya 16/17

Bat 1/6

Zerva blushed softly at the predicament he found himself in. "Hey not my fault the thing has good aim!" He shakes his arm some more to try and wrench it off if possible, not liking the feeling of bat fangs in his arm. "Though I for one envy, I miss pain quite a bit!" He finally gets the bat off of him, staring daggers at the bat as he prepares to try and finish it before Shaya could step in. Just as he liked the bat seemed unable to dodge is blade, the dagger crossing it's chest and then it shattered apart, leaving nothing behind save for some Col and Exp points. "... I got it." He takes a nice long breath.

Zerva looked up and to the side to check his health. To him he wasn't quite in the risky zone yet but he could see her point. It could take a while before it heals back to full, but if you don't mind... Waiting sounds good." He shrugs softly and adds "I am still over the half way point, so not quite in the orange." He smiles, ready to keep going if he needed to however. "If we leave, we might miss our chance at the treasure, you know?"

He sighed and took a seat, letting his health regenerate over time. Battle healing just helped people heal in battle, after all. Most MMO you find will stop your health regen when a fight breaks out. When he heard Shaya's question he hesitated and then nodded softly. "I... suppose there is no harm in telling you. Though I would ask you not to use it..." He stretches his arms out and looks around. "Zerva is the name of the person created in this world." He takes a long breath and says "My real first name is Michael. May I know your name?... or is it actually Shaya?" He smirks towards her.

Zerva looked to her and grinned, saying playfully "Your real name sounds more like a screen name than your screen name!" He chuckles softly and says not long after "I am proud of my name. I am named after an angel and my last name roughly means angel." He shrugs softly, still not saying his last name. "It's just something programmed into my skull... Once you enter the game, you are someone else." He grins "So, I am still Zerva. I can be Michael once I leave."