[F6-PP] First Date Ever!

Sam sits in here kitchen after not getting much sleep. Her mind couldn't stop thinking about Katoka. Sam agreed to plan the date, standing her against her kitchen counter, she realized that she had not the first clue about planning a date. "Crap," she says taking a deep breath to clear her mind. "The first thing I have to do is find a place. The black book that Raidou gave me might help with that," she says as she pulls it out and starts looking at the content inside. Searching each floor that he has explored and the area's within. Her eyes come across the perfect place. A waterfall in a warm environment, the only bad thing though is that it seems to rain a lot. It looked to be in a forest area so there would be a bunch of trees in theory so the rain wouldn't be a problem. 

The next issue was the food because she had not the first clue about how to cook. Her parents always made her food while she was on her computer. She would order something to go at the nearest restaurant. Quickly walking out the door, Curbie runs with her out the door. it was about noon at this point, after all the thinking and contemplating/ researching she had done. She wanted nothing more than to make Katoka comfortable. She heads to the closet town to her house and orders 2 servings of spicy curry, 2 servings of rice, 4 pork egg rolls. She stood there for a moment and realized that Kat might not like spicy so just in case she orders 2 serving of mild curry and teriyaki beef and broccoli mixture. A couple of orange soda to go with and she sat there and waited for her order to be finished. 

Sending a message to Katoka saying: 

I will meet you on floor 6 in 2 hours. We will walk to where I have chosen when we meet.
Sam

After the food was ready they placed everything in a few bags and Sam pays them what she owes. Walking out she realized that she didn't have something to sit on. She walks to a general shop of sorts and grabs a purple quilt looking blanket and pays for that too. Placing the large blanket over her shoulder she starts walking toward the warp gate with Cubie at her toes to wait for Katoka to reply or show up. 

(After all this and waiting it has been about an hour and a half since the message was sent.)

Spoiler

Sam: The Red Rose
Level: 35
HP: 700/700
EN: 70/70

Stats:
Damage: 15
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sakura.Saber_full.2330833.thumb.png.f5fdea3df9ae1d415412c11405dde211.png

Katoka barely got any sleep that night. After Sam had kissed her on the cheek and pulled her into a hug before they departed she had went home in a daze. Walking in she fell face first into her bed and screamed in utter excitement. She had a date. A date! After a few minutes of rolling around and flailing about she stopped dead, "What the hell am I going to wear?!"

After searching her inventory and comparing outfits she had managed to settle on something that she thought would be fine. Then she remembered the different weather setting on every floor and groaned. She eventually managed to get about 4 hours of sleep before jolting awake to pace her home, waiting on a message from Sam. She fussed with her hair and went through her outfits again before she got a notification, seeing that their date would be on the 6th floor she settled on her first clothing choice and stored her armor and katana in her battle ready inventory just to be safe.

After vibrating about her house she couldn't wait any long and left to warp down to the 6th floor an hour before the meet time. Being early wouldn't be so bad, plus it would give her time to practice... everything? Having never been to the 6th floor Katoka wanted to get a look around as well before hand, it couldn't hurt to check out at least the main settlement for a little while. It was humid, but the scenery was beautiful. After inspecting the buildings and trying to catch a glimpse of any wildlife through the trees the blonde settled down on a bench near the teleport gate to wait for Sam.

"I really hope she likes this outfit. Oh god, did I get here too early? Nah, half an hour isn't that bad." she said out loud before fiddling with her bow for the fifth time since she sat down.

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 25
HP: 500/500
EN: 50/50

Stats:
Damage: 10
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
LD:1
BLD:12
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Mumyou Sandanzuki (T1/Perfect/Katana) | BLD 1, DMG 2
Armor: Shinsengumi Yukata (T1/Perfect/Light Armor) | REC 2, EVA 1
Misc: Rabbit's Foot (T1/Perfect/Trinket) | ACC 2, LD 1

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Katana Finesse

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3
Teleportation Crystal*5

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Taking the warp gate to floor 6 she appears and sees Katoka sitting there at the bench. Seeing her in her cute outfit makes Sam smile. The smile disappears though when she realized that she did forget something...Her outfit choice. Sam was wearing just her basic long robe that she always did. She literally had nothing else. With the bags in hand and the blanket over her should she walks to Kat with a nervous smile saying "So I knew that I was going to forget something. Sorry I didn't dress up, I sorta was busy with well all of this..." she looks down at her full hands. "But you Kat, you..." she clears her throat and continues "You look gorgeous. You stand out like a rose in a bundle of dandelions." Sam half cringed at the words. It was clear that she wasn't very good at the compliments because even that hurt a bit saying. She clears her throat again before saying "This place we are going to is nice, but the downside is the amount of rain that comes with it. I figured we could find a large tree by the location and make due there." With a smile toward her, she begins to walk onward. She had done some research of where this place would be so she was hoping that it wouldn't be too hard to find.

Seeing Sam arrive caused Katoka to stand up quickly, adjusting her skirt and smoothing her shirt in the process. "O-Oh! Don't worry about it too much, you seem to have a lot here though. Let me help you here." she grabbed some of the food bags to free her hands. At Sam's compliment the blonde turned beat red and turned her head away to hide her embarrassment. She did like that Sam appreciated it though, "Th-thank you." she managed to get out before turning back to her, face still flush.

She followed Sam with the food in hand, trying to keep up. Since she was much taller than Katoka her strides were longer so she had to quicken her pace to keep up. "So what are we having to eat?" she inquired, not sure what to talk about on their hike to the spot she had picked out. She wanted to peak into the bags but held back in case anything was supposed to be a surprise.

Kat takes some of the bags and Sam lets her. As they start walking, Sam tilts her head at Kat as she seemed a bit flustered from her try hard compliment. With her hands being free now she brings her index finger to Kat's chin and raises it gently to glance into her eyes. "You are cute when you get all flustered like that. As for the food...It's for me to know and you to find out when we get there." Sam gives a soft smile and a chuckle as she softly brushes Kat's cheek with her thumb before letting go. Sam turns and starts to walk again, biting her bottom lip as her face turns a bit red now. "It should be just over here...I think." Sam knew not very much of this place, just what she read so she was hoping that she was going the right way. She starts to hear in the distance, running water...like a waterfall. "Ah yes, it's this way." Sam glances back at Kat "You are going to like this." Giving her a smile she turns and starts walking a bit faster but less leg span so that Kat could keep up.

Turning an even darker shade of red, Katoka hurried beside Sam, "Holy crap she's smooth." she thought, "If she keeps this up I don't how much longer it'll be before my knees give out."

Hearing that they were close she began looking around excited, when the sound of the waterfall drifted to her ears a smile spread across her face. She kept up with Sam's quickened pace as they rounded the path and emerged in front of a fairly large pond being fed by a tall waterfall. Her eyes sparkling with excitement she hurried to the water's edge and looked around, "Oh Sam it's gorgeous!"

Suddenly the blonde was reminded of a similar but much smaller waterfall she had found while on the hunt for her katana skill, she started to tell the story but remembered that she had ended up skinny dipping in the cold water then and decided that it was too embarrassing a story to tell on a first date. Instead she turned to Sam and asked while practically vibrating with excitement, "So where are we setting up?"

"I knew that you would like it," Sam stood there for a moment watching the excitement in Kat's eyes from the waterfall. After a few seconds, she glances around looking at all the trees. There was a very large one just feet away from the lakeside. Perfect view of the waterfall when sitting down. She talks the steps toward it and spreads out the large purple quilt on the ground. This should be enough cover for if it were to rain later. Looking at Kat with a smile while she continues her excitement as she gets to her knees on the blanket to even it out against the ground. She did not know where this date would end up but she had hoped that it would go well. Sam had made a mental list of questions to ask Kat for topic starters so that they would always have something to talk about. Maybe later if the weather stayed nice they would go swimming. Make memories together, so they had something to remember each other by when they were apart from each other. "Over here Kat, let us get the food put out and eat before it gets cold." Sam sits on the blanket patting it for Kat to sit next to her.

Distracted by the beautiful scenery, Katoka had apparently missed Sam setting up the quilt she had brought along. Turning to her call, she hurried over with the food and set he bags down nearby. Her heart began to race as she sat down next to Sam to wait for her to pass out the food. Being this close with her again the blonde was able to take in how pretty Sam was, seemingly mesmerized by her she reached out and brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and ran her thumb down her cheek, "You've been telling me a lot how cute and pretty I am, but you're probably the most beautiful woman that I've seen in a long time." Realizing what she had said and was doing she turned red again and pulled her hand away, turning to look out into the forest as her heart thumped loudly in her chest.

Sam feels the brush of softness against her cheek. It caught her off guard as she was not expecting it. Sam brings her hand to her cheek, closes her eyes for just a moment, and takes a deep breath. It wasn't till now that her heart started racing. With her eyes still closed she says softly "I've been saying it because it's true." At this point, she opens her eyes with a glance at Katoka. "Until now my actions in the game have been go, go, go. Get better, and all the mess-ups and misses that have put people at risk because of it. Or battles that should have taken less time but because of me took longer." Sam at this point takes Katoka's hand in hers and uses a finger to softly have Kat look at her. "This is the only time Kat that I feel like I can actually relax, being here with you or anywhere else. So yes you are beautiful Kat on the inside and out." Sam brushes Kat's hand softly with her fingers before letting go of it. Sam then looks away with a red face, as she starts opening the bags to the food. So after all the bags were open she realized that she didn't bring any sort of dishes or utensils to eat with. "Dam it, I was so keen on making this day perfect that I forgot to pack stuff to eat with." Sam looks to Kat with embarrassment painted all over her face. 

"I've done nothing but strive to live a normal life once I finally forced myself to leave the Town of Beginnings. At first I was looking for someone to make a connection with, someone that I could feel safe with. But it was hard so I focused on getting stronger, and now..." she trailed off as Sam stroked her hand, almost hypnotized by the rhythmic stroking. When she let go and began pulling out the food the blonde snapped back to reality, she giggled a bit, "Sam this day had been great so far, don't let lack of eating utensils get you down."

Looking around Katoka tried to see if there was anything she could improvise chopsticks with, sadly the stick and branches around were not suitable. Finally she opened a food container and simply used her fingers to pick up a bit of food and ate it. She placed a hand on her cheek as she let out a satisfied moan, "Ohh, it's so good Sam. Here try this!" she picked up more with the same hand and offered to feed her, her cheeks turning slightly pink as she realized what she was doing but refusing to back down.

Sam smiles at Katoka's reaction to the food and looks down to open more containers to the good. The meal just became finger food which Sam was okay with. As Sam looks up to Kat as she says to try some, Sam didn't realize that Kat's hand was reaching toward her with a sample. Sam's face hits her hand with the curry dripping chicken and instead of making it into Sam's mouth, she gets a smoosh of curry chicken to the face. For a moment, Sam just sits there blinking at Katoka. After a moment Sam bursts into laughter. With two fingers Sam takes the chicken from Kat's and puts it into her mouth. Sam feels the burn of the spicy curry but doesn't care as she likes the hotness of it. "A little warning next time, I will gladly take it either way..." right after she says this, Sam's face turns bright red. Clearing her throat she opens an orange soda and takes a small drink. She offers the soda to Kat, as to make this a bit less...this...

Katoka takes the drink from Sam in a panic and takes a sip. She wanted to be cute and feed her but that plan hadn't worked out the way she wanted, instead she now had curry on her face and now Kat was drinking form her--

Katoka stopped and looked down at the drink in her hand, "I-Indirect kiss." she said aloud without realizing. "I-I mean, um.." she put more food in her mouth to stop herself from embarrassing herself more. If she kept blushing as much as she had been, she might pass out from all the blood rushing to her head. Once she finished eating some of her food she noticed that Sam still had curry on her face, leaning in some she said, "You still have some on you, do we have anything to wipe it of with?" she asked looking around and checking the bags and gear.

Sam helps sorta before she gets an idea in her head. She looks to the water with a grin and back a Katoka. "Don't bother with the cloth. There isn't one cause I forgot that too. Silly me," she says as she stands up and starts unbuttoning her robe down the front. It drops to the ground beneath her feet as she reveals what's underneath. A pair of black mini shorts and a black tank top showing a bit of a package on her chest. Sam was surprisingly skinny from the amount of food she ate back home. Slender build matched with her tallness was ideal for her. She has never taken her robe off before in this game so Kat was the first to see her clothing under her merchant robe. She blushed a bit but it was too late now, there was no going back. Sam looks to the water and back at Katoka with a smile. She then looks back to the water after taking her shoes off. Sam gets to the edge of the water line and swan dives in... She comes up for air as she pushes her back away from her face, wipes the food off her face, and turns to Kat. "Come join me, we will eat in a bit. Better to swim before the meal anyway. The water is great." Sam wasn't lying about it either. The water was warm and very peaceful.

Katoka tried not to stare, but she was captivated by the woman in front of her. Her face was hot as she fumbled to open her game menu, "I-I-I don't rally have anything to swim in except my... My underwear I suppose." she covered her face as steam rose from the top if her head. This was their first date and Sam was going to see her almost completely naked.

Shaking her head she stood up, she wasn't going to chicken out and miss the opportunity to swim with Sam. Turning around she unequipped her clothing so that she stood in just her underwear, which was black and lacey. She had wanted to feel fancy even though she hadn't planned on removing her clothes. Turning around and covering herself as much as she could she hurried to the water and jumped in, swimming over to Sam and stopping in front of her. "The water is really nice." she said looking to the side, trying not to think too much about how exposed she had been a moment ago.

Sam smiles as Kat follows Sam in the water with nothing on other than her undergarments. Seeing how nervous she got before she hopped in though, Sam gives a small chuckle. For some reason, this didn't bug her though. Being exposed like they were, she felt rather comfortable. Sam takes her black tank top off, showing her black holder, and puts it over Kat's head as to put it on her for the wearing. "I do not wish to make you uncomfortable Katoka. That wasn't my intention, so I am sorry if I did." When Sam dove in just a few moments ago she saw something at the bottom. Glancing down to the bottom of the pool of water she sees a bunch of blue and purple crystals, giving off a small amount of light. "Look down, it's beautiful just like you are." She swims a bit to the side of Kat and lightly grabs her hand to hold it. Suddenly she feels a few light drops of rain on her head. They were already wet, so what was the harm. Glancing down at the crystals she was almost mesmerized by the site. Her legs swishing back and forth to keep them both afloat.

Katoka's heartrate skyrocketed when Sam removed her tank top, she was relived and even a bit disappointed when she had a holder on underneath. She accepted the top and put it the rest of the way on, which proved to be more difficult than she thought while swimming. "It's fine, I'm not uncomfortable so much as embarrassed." she looked down at the crystals under the water, they were absolutely gorgeous. "I hadn't intended for you to see that I had completely dressed up." she her face remained red.

Holding on to Sam's hand Kat felt the rain as it hit her face. She looked up at the sky and closed her eyes, letting the drops land on her face, "Good timing huh?" she asked looking back at Sam, staring into her eyes. She swam a but closer so that she was in front of her, close enough that they could feel each other's breath. "Sam?" she asked as her heart raced in her chest, "I... I'd like to kiss you now. If that's alright."

Being in the water, Katoka was at the same height as Sam right now. "It's okay I just..." Sam's words stop...Katoka asked her a question that made Sam not able to produce words anymore. At this time, face to face with Kat. Rain falling from above. Glimmering crystals from beneath them...Sam froze, her feet still moved to keep them above water, but nothing more. Sam thought for a moment. Her first kiss, first date, first swim barely clothed with someone that she actually liked. The scenery was great, and the weather moved with the moment. Her chest felt like a boulder and her stomach felt like a million butterflies taking over. Apparently, it hit her all at once, finally. "I...I..." Sam became super flustered now. Sam was trying to figure out why she was so nervous, now from all the times before, why was now different? Kat looked so beautiful even with her tank top on. Was she actually feeling more feelings than she knew for Kat even being on the first date? Sam closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip for a moment before making the final decision. Sam opens her eyes lightly, pulls Katoka into a half hug with one hand, the other brushes Katoka's hair out from the front of her face as she places her hand against her cheek. Sam looks into Kat's eyes for a moment before closing hers and softly places her lips to Kats.

Unsure if maybe she had said too much too fast, Katoka waited for Sam. She didn't want to force herself on her, she wanted Sam to feel comfortable. Lost in these moments of thought she saw the woman in front of her get flustered, just as Kat was going to suggest waiting Sam kissed her.

It felt like time stood still.

Her lips were soft and warm, Katoka placed her hand on the small of Sam's back and the other on her cheek. Adrenaline coursed through her body as they kissed, she didn't want this moment to end. But she did finally pull away and starred into Sam's eyes, "I... I've never felt this way about anyone Sam. It's scary and exciting and I..." she felt like she couldn't put it into words. Her cheeks were red again, "Thank you, for kissing me. It was perfect, you are perfect." she gestured to everything, "All of this has been perfect. I know all of this feels a bit rushed, but when we're putting our lives on the line fighting like we do. Sometimes you have to take a small leap." she smiled at her, hoping she understood how she felt a little.

Kat was right but Sam couldn't help to think about the bad things. Now that the feelings have been unravelled, what would that mean in battle? Sam still at a loss of words, pulls Kat into a full hug now. Holding her with both arms around Kat's back, Sam's head cuddled in Kat's neck. Sam was still flustered and being in the moment and the words that Katoka said made it all the more special. She back petals with Kat still in her arms to the edge on the water. She then takes one hand and latches to the edge. "I don't know how to put what I am feeling into words right now, but I do know that I don't want this to end. This is all new to me so please bear with me." Sam lightly pushes Kat to the edge as well for her to hold on. Sam then reaches for the food on the blanket, grabbing a piece of spicey curry chicken, and moves her hand to Kat's mouth being inches away to feed her like she was trying to do with Sam earlier. This time though, both of them were paying full attention. "I want to make memories with you Kat and so far this has been the best day of my life. Let us continue to make this day magical."

"This is new for both of us, so let's make a promise now." Katoka held onto edge of the bank with Sam, "We tell one another if we are uncomfortable, we say something if things are going too fast. I want to be able to communicate with you, tell you things, experience life in a new way."

She smiles as Sam offers her food this time, and she takes it with her mouth while still holding onto the bank of the lake, she made sure to get as much of the sauce off her finger as well, "I want to make as many memories as I can with you. Anything and everything." her face flush, with her free hand she tucked a bit of wet hair behind Sam's ear before reaching for a bit of chicken as well, "Care to try again?" she asked offering her a piece now, smirking smugly at her.