[F6-PP] First Date Ever!

A slight spark in Sam's eyes as Katoka talks about the future. At this time she takes the chicken from her fingers with her mouth. After a few moments of chewing and swallowing she smiles saying "I am used to trying new things in different games that I played but here, now when it is actually me here with you, It's really nice. I never imagined to ever find someone of my gender whom I liked and for once liked me back." This was a huge commitment for both of them and with everything being so new and exciting, she wanted to keep it that way. She grabs the soda that was open previously and grabs another one and opens it, handing it to Kat. "Let's make a toast then. To all the new and exciting adventures to come in the future, let every day be better than the last." Sam at this point gently grabs the back of Kat's head and places her forehead against hers. "Let us remember the moments that are now and enjoy the later ones than are soon to come." Sam closes her eyes while saying the last sentence and pulls back kissing Kat's forehead and taking a small drink.

Edited by Sam
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Trying new things in games is easy, especially when you figure out the mechanics ahead of time and--" she stopped herself, "I wasn't sure I'd find someone that was as much of a game dork as I am." she laughed, staring at Sam with longing eyes. Katoka took the soda from her and toasted with her, "To all the new experiences and roads we will travel together, may we learn new things about each other every day." she tapped her can against Sam's and turns beat red again as Sam pulls her in and touches foreheads with her. She closes her eyes and smiles at her words. The kiss on her forehead made steam come off of her head, but she took a drink as well.

"So, did you bring desert too?" she asked eyeing the food on the blanket, "I'm getting a bit hungry now and that curry is looking really good right now."

"And maybe" she thought, "If I play my cards right I can get her to feed me some sweets." Kat held her cheeks at the thought trying to hide how pink they had turned thinking about it.

Sam chuckles at Kat's remark about the gaming metaphor. Noting about the desserts Sam puts her head down with a poker face, "I forgot those too..." Her stomach began to growl as well. It was still raining and the tree she set up under was large enough to cover where they were on the edge and the blanket. Sam looks to the blanket and hands Kat her drink to hold for a moment saying "If you don't mind," Sam takes both corners of the blanket and pulls it closer to the edge of the water so that they could reach the food where they were. "If we get out now then we will be cold and not want to eat anything because we will too busy shivering." Seeing that Kat was eyeing the nonspicy curry she takes her soda back from Kat and takes another piece of chicken and gestures to continue feeding Kat. "So I will ask a question and answer then you answer and ask a question and vissa versa. What is your favorite color? Mine is black and red."

Katoka was only a bit disappointed in the lack of desert, she still got to be fed at least. Taking another bite from Sam and grabbing some to feed her she agreed to the questioning terms. After finishing what she had in her mouth she said, "Probably turquoise, or most any blue. Red is good too." she smiled thinking about Sam's hat that she always wore. "So why hide under the big coat all the time? You have a fantastic figure, one I'm jealous of." she glanced away trying not to make it seem like she had been staring, even though she definitely was. Kat let herself float on her back, staring up at the raining sky and pushing herself closer to Sam. As she floated and managed to end up turned around with her head bumping into her lightly, she looked up seeing Sam's face close to her's again.

The question was sneaky, Sam thought for a moment before answering. Kat's weightless body floated and bumps lightly into her chest. Her face turns five shades red but stays there with a brow raised at Katoka's upside-down face. She was sure that Kat didn't mean to do such a thing though. Looking over Kat's body, Sam can't help but smile. Sam lowers her body in the water to where only her head was above water now. She positions herself as to whisper in her ear saying "I never had a reason til now to do so," she kisses Katoka's cheek lightly. Still, just her head peeking from the water inches away from Kat's face, she thinks about the question to ask now that they were going straight into the personal stuff. "Have you ever been in love?" Sam's face sunk just a bit more underwater to where only her nose up was above water now. The weight on the chest started to relax a bit but now her chest started to pound just a bit harder than normal. Face still as red as her hat, she hoped that the water would mask some of it.

Katoka felt her head bounce against Sam and when she looked back, noticed what she had run into. She quickly turned away and covered her face. She hadn't meant to intentionally bumped into her like that, though she also wasn't upset that it had happened. It made her more embarrassed that she had thought that way, she was surprised the lake hadn't evaporated around her at this point.

As Sam whispered into Kat's ear she felt goosebumps roll down her body, she felt embarrassed by the kiss and close whispering, but also excited by her answer. The thought of Sam in different cute outfits was enough to drive Katoka mad. She wanted to go off to a shop now and start looking for cute clothes that they could wear on my dates. Sam's question caught her off guard, she turned to Sam seeing her hiding mostly under the water now.

"No, at least not truly. I wouldn't really know what it felt like." she said thinking about it, "What I'm feeling and experiencing now," she said as she swam close to Sam, lifting her head from the water so she could whisper into her ear, "I think might be what love feels like."

This time she kissed Sam's cheek and giggled before diving under water to swim away a bit, when she surfaced a few feet away she asked, "What's your favorite food? I really love Ice cream."

Edited by Katoka

What she was feeling was most likely similar but love was things she read about when she got desperate at a point in her life. From her research, love was like a heaven-sent gift. The heart in your chest feels like exploding and butterflies in your stomach that make you feel warm. At some point this day, she did feel like this. The flustered face and the constant I want more of her thought came into her little mind speech as well. That kiss...wow...felt like nothing else mattered around her except for Kat.

Sam snapped out of her thoughts when Kat kissed her cheek after pulling her up from the water. Diving underwater with a small splash, Sam grins back at her. Before Sam heard her question Sam was gone. Already under water chasing after Kat. When she pops up and starts asking the question that Sam couldn't hear, Sam pops up behind her and pulls her into a hug from behind. Wrapping her arms around Katoka's full-body width she whispers in her ear saying "I am sorry will you repeat that. I couldn't hear you from the water." Keeping Kat in a hug from behind, Sam cradles her head on Kat's shoulder while keeping them afloat.

Once again Katoka's heart was beating like a jackhammer in her chest. She was startled at first being grabbed from behind, but she could feel Sam's warmth through the tank top, and she would feel her body pressed against her back. With her head resting on her shoulder the samurai was flustered yet again, but it wasn't unwelcome. "Maybe it is love," she thought, "it might be a bit early to tell for sure. But it feels just like they describe it in all the manga I've read."

Kat wrapped her arms around herself so she could hold onto Sam as she nuzzled against her and asked again, "I wanted to know what your favorite food was. I really like ice cream." then she thought about it for a moment, "Then again that is just desert. Actual food though I really like pizza. With the hot melty cheese and tomato sauce? Yummy!"

Sam holds onto Kat, the longer the better as the rain poured against their heads. It was cold but the water was warm which made it almost all the better. "I like the pineapple and chicken with white sauce on it. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. As for my all-time favorite, I am not sure I have one. I sorta just ate whatever my parents placed in front of me. Most of the time I ate it without the sense of what I was eating." At this point she lets Katoka go realizing that what she said just now, she wasn't proud of. "If I wasn't asleep I was on a game or my computer. I barely said anything to my parents because of how focused I was in the game world." Thinking about this hurt a bit. She missed out on a bunch of things because she couldn't bring herself to disconnect for even two minutes. She felt like she was going to cry with a knot now forming in her stomach just talking about it. She dove underwater now to prevent Katoka from seeing her tear up, masking it with the water. Coming up for air next to the food she lifts herself up next to the blanket and sits next to it with her feet dangling in the water. As she sits, uncontrollable tears fall lightly from her face with the water dripping from her face. "What do you most regret in life if anything?" Sam takes a slow deep breath trying to control her mood. 

Katoka was a bit disappointed that Sam let her go, but when she swam away and perched herself on the blanket she saw a strained look on her face. Swimming up to her legs the blonde placed a hand on Sam's leg, "We don't have to talk about anything that you aren't comfortable with. I know the real world is a touchy subject for most people, even I get homesick and miss things."

Pulling herself out of the water and next to Sam, Katoka saw her attempting to steady her breathing. She scooted close to her and placed her head on her shoulder, reaching out to hold her hand hoping to give her some comfort. "My biggest regret?" she repeated the question, "If you had asked me a few months ago I would have said putting on that damn NerveGear. But now?" she held her chin as she thought about it. "Probably spending more time with my little sister." she laughed a bit, though it was tinged with sadness. "As time went on I spent less and less time with her. It got to the point that we barely talked anymore and I was always shut in my room..." she wrapped her arms around herself to fight of the chill that had crept over her.

She looked into Sam's eyes, her face sad at first. However as she stared, she felt a warmth in her chest that began to spread. Clearing her throat she asked with a slightly hoarse voice, "My question now. Would you consider being my girlfriend, and I yours?" her face flushed realizing what had escaped her mouth. She clapped her hands over her face letting out a squeak of embarrassment.

Sam smiles slightly as Kat touches her leg with her warm hand. Kat answers the question with a bit of sadness but then hops up next to Sam with a small shiver. "I talked about it because I want you to know everything about me Katoka. The same goes for the other way around. I want to know everything about you." Kat asked her next question and Sam's heart skipped a beat. Girlfriend... Katoka wants to be my girlfriend...After the little bit of time she has know Kat... she pops off with one of the questions. Wiping her face from what tears remained, she takes Kat's hands from her face with a small chuckle under her breath. "I wouldn't have it any other way, of course, I will be your girlfriend." Sam holds Kat's hands with a smile and says "My turn... Have you ever kissed or done the thing with another..." She was a bit embarrassed by the question but then said "You would be my first for everything," at this time she looks into Kat's eyes still holding her hands tightly in hers as her face turns redder than it was before now. She realized right then that she asked this question while they were still clothless. Sam wanted to freak out but she couldn't bring herself to move her eyes from Kats.

Katoka felt an intense warmth spread through her body, "She said yes!" she thought, as a goofy smile spread across her face. "I want to share everything with you too." she responded as she stroked Sam's thumb with her own. Kat was on top of the world as she looked at her now girlfriend, then proceeded to turn completely red at her question. She didn't break eye contact though, instead she took a deep breath and exhaled to try and stave off the embarrassment.

"N-No, you were my first kiss today. As for... anything else. No, I definitely haven't." she fidgeted a bit where she sat, now extremely aware of her lack of clothing as they discussed being intimate with others. "I... I wouldn't really know what to do. But if it's with you, I'd want to learn and experience it with you." she said as she felt a warmth spread through her body again, though this time it felt completely different. Her eyes were locked on Sam's now and she couldn't look away.

The moment was getting intense, and their emotions were overflowing with something that they were both unfamiliar with. Sam wanted to do anything and everything but this was going way too fast. It felt like time had stopped as they both gazed into each other's eyes. The questions asked and answered were very personal ones and with the way things were, they might have done something without actually being ready for it. "I...ummm..." Sam clears her throat a bit breaking the soul stare as her face turned redder by the second, as her emotions were overflowing into something she wasn't going to be ready for. She places both of Kat's hands on her bare leg as she grabs her robe from just a foot away still laying on the ground. Her body was heating up when it should have been cold. "I like you a lot Kat, and I am sure that were are both thinking about the very same thing..." She places the robe over Kat's shoulders and scoots closer to Kat. "We know nothing about it and this particular subject I think we should move slowly on." Sam sits there and thinks for a moment and realized that it might have sounded like a no so she places her hands on Kat's that was still on her leg and says "I am not saying no because I definitely want to, but I think that the setting should be different. There is another thing too...One thing that my mother did try to tell me was those special moments should wait until marriage, once you are deflowered, it can't be undone." Sam was trying to explain in the nicest way possible that she thought they were not ready for it and that it was way too soon. Sam takes an arm and wraps it around Kat's waist pulling her a bit closer to her as she waits in silence now for Kat to react.

Slightly disappointed but still somehow relived, Katoka pulled the coat around her slightly. Sam was right, things were moving quickly, they had time to know one another better. Plus being out in the rain in an area where people could come across you even by accident, it was something that would probably be beyond embarrassing. "I really like you too Sam," she placed her hand on top of the one on her leg, "We can take however much time we need."

Hearing her mention marriage Katoka felt her cheeks flush, the thought of getting married in SAO hadn't crossed her mind before. Now though...

An image flashed in her mind of being in a white dress and holding a bouquet, but she shook her head before she was lost too much in thought. "Have you, ever thought about getting married to anyone before?" she asked, looking up at Sam while trying not to imagine her in a wedding dress next to her.

Kat agrees to take it slow and a feeling of relief comes over her body. Moments later Katoka asked about marriage. Just when Sam's face started to calm down it goes right back to high temp mode. "Is it getting hot around here or," Sam says wiping her brow now a bit nervous. Clearing her throat she rubs the back of her neck before saying "I really never thought about it till well now." Sam thought about it for a moment. This conversation was already off the rails so why not just say what she was really thinking. Taking a deep breath Sam turns a bit and takes Kat's hands in hers again saying "I don't know what this relationship will hold for us but in time when we are both ready, I think that marriage might be something we could explore. With the other stuff, we just talked about we can explore those options when the marriage eventually comes into play. I just really want to get to know you right now and honestly, I would really love to explore every possible option with you at a later date. Does that make sense? Not saying no, just later..." Sam kisses Kat's forehead and starts to get up from where she was sitting. "Let's takes this date to my house. It's getting a bit chilly and we can sit in front of my fireplace after I make a fire in it." She starts to put the lids back on the food.

Edited by Sam

Realizing it had seemed like she had contradicted herself Katoka covered her face again in embarrassment, she hadn't outright meant for it it seem like she was throwing herself at Sam for marriage, she had just been curious if she had thought about it at all up to this point. She felt herself getting warm as well and pulled off Sam's cloak, "I understand, sorry if it seemed like I was being pushy about it. We can wrap things up here, it would be nice to relax by a fireplace and chat more."

As the two began to clean up the picnic the rain finally let up so they could at least leave the area without getting even more wet. Looking down Kat realized she was still wear Sam's tank top, "Oh, um. You might need this." she laughed awkwardly as she pulled it off over her head, her face pink at revealing herself again even though she was wearing a bra. Handing it back she opened her inventory to re-equip her previous clothing, she didn't need to walk through town half naked for everyone to see.

Now redressed and with their date supplies repacked Katoka turned to Sam, "Alright, shall we head off then?"

Sam stops what she was doing as Kat apologizes for the conversation that ended abruptly. Sam can't help but to watch her pull the tank top off after the robe. Smiling Sam says "You could have kept this you know." She puts the cold wet tank top back on herself with a small shiver. Placing the robe on her shoulders, Sam helps with the rest of the gathering. After everything was ready to go Sam walks to Kat, standing in from of her now, and gets to her knees to be the same height as her, face to face with Kat now. "There is no reason to say sorry to me. I meant what I said before. I want you, all of you. We just need to get the right setting. If it came down to it and something happens before the whole marriage thing, then that is fine with me too, it just means that the timing was right." Sam takes Kat's hands in hers now saying "We were talking about love earlier and it got me thinking about you more in that 30 minutes after than I have ever thought about anyone in my life. My heart beats more than it ever has for you Katoka. So yes, as crazy as it may seem, I think that I may be falling in love with you. Only time will tell but my heart wouldn't play with my mind like it is unless I was sure." Sam gazes into Kat's eyes with sincerity as she speaks nothing but her true feelings toward her. 

Katoka felt hot tears spill from her eyes, she smiles as it feels like her heart could burst. "I think I'm falling in love with you too Sam. I've never felt this way about anyone in my life and it's scary and wonderful and I want to feel like this all the time." Taking a shaky breath she reaches out with one hand and cups her cheek. "I want to spend more time with you. Get to know everything about you. The good, the bad, I don't care."

Katoka stepped forward and kissed Sam for the second time today, her emotions were overflowing and she wanted to be sure that she knew how she felt. She kept her hand on Sam's cheek and pulled away from her soft lips. "I have a new reason to finish this game Sam. A new dream, a new reason to live an survive. When we finally get out of this death game, I'm going to kiss you for real, and hold you in my arms." Kat smiled as tears continued to fall from her eyes and down to her chin.

"Oh please don't cry... you're going to make me cr..." before she could finish the sentence, Kat's lips touched hers again. Sam closes her eyes with Kat's soft hand against her cheek now. Sam felt like she could just melt now. Opening her eyes slowly as Kat pulls her lips away, Sam's chest started to beat faster. "That will be the first priority when I get out of this game. Finding you, the person that means the world to me right now." Sam bites her bottom lip before her face turns red thinking about something. "Stay the night with me. I have a good-sized bed and a couch if needed. I just want..." Sam stops talking for a split second before saying "I want to be with you as much as I can. Stay with me tonight, please..." Sam wasn't sure what she wanted but she knew that she didn't want this day to end. She puts a hand gently against Kat's cheek now and brings her forehead to hers and closes her eyes. Saying softly now "Stay with me."

"Stay with me."

The words sent goosebumps across Katoka's body. She nodded the best she could with Sam's head against hers, "I would love to stay with you." She felt her face burn red again, "I... I don't want this day to end just yet." Kat felt her heart throbbing in her chest, the thought of curling up next to Sam in a nice warm bed. Her desire to be held and to hold someone dear to her welled up inside her like an over filled tap. She also began to think about laying her head in Sam's lap on the couch while warming up in front of a fire, which of course jumpstarted her heart once again into overdrive.

She pulled back from Sam and wiped her face, trying to gather herself a bit more. "Stand up silly, don't we have somewhere to be?" holding out her hand so that Sam could take it and lead her back to her house. "I don't know the way so I need you to take me there."