[F6-PP] First Date Ever!

Her heart skips a beat as she hears Kat say yes. Opening her eyes as Kat seemed to be in a hurry now to leave, "Oh, the location is easy to find, it's right next to the guildhall." She gets to her feet and takes Kat's hand, giving Kat a few bags to hold in her other hand that wasn't occupied. Sam grabs the blanket and wraps it around her shoulders and picks up the other bags of food. "I placed my house there because I am always getting orders that require me to go back to the guildhall. Just thought it would make things easier in the long run." They start walking back to town now with smiles on both their faces now. It takes them a moment to say as they walk into the town's interior, stopping by the tavern, "I will be right back." Sam sets her bags down next to Kat's feet and buttons up her robe.

Walking into the tavern she orders a few large Honey Rolls. Figuring she would get the dessert while she still could, she places them into a bag to go. After a few minutes, Sam walks back out of the Tavern with another bag with a smile. Picking up the other bags at Kat's feet with the same hand she takes Kat's hand again with the other as she leads her to the warp gate. Sad Sam wasn't thinking about anything except getting home where she could build a fire and get warm, next to her girlfriend now. Stepping on the warp gate saying "Floor 22" as they both vanish. 

Sam and Kat Moves to Floor 22

Walking the path toward what most would see as the guildhall of Firm Anima, they walk around the corner and come across a decent sized house attached to the other side of the large building. The outside was the same coloring and material as the guildhall so it didn't look so out of place. "I have not had time to decorate so it's sorta empty inside," Sam says as she lets Kat's hand go and unlocks her door. Inside there are several empty areas. One being a makeshift living room somewhere the sleep for the time being until she was able to upgrade her house more. A small love seat couch in front of a fireplace built into the wall to the left of the door when you walk in. Just to the right is a kitchen, pretty small but she manages. Off to the far right corner is her bed. Decent size, but enough to spread out if she wanted to. The floors of the makeshift living room are black with soft fuzzy carpeting and the kitchen tiles white. The walls all around are the blueish grey color like her robe. "It isn't much but it gets me by for now," Saying as she walks to the kitchen and places the food she had in her hand on the counter. She then walks to the fireplace and starts to build a fire. "Make yourself at home."  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Katoka was practically vibrating with excitement the whole way there. When Sam mentioned her house was attached to the guild hall she perked up even more, "Oh, my house is on the same floor." With a grin she followed Sam to the teleport and made sure to keep up with her as they made there way to the guild hall.

Once they arrived Katoka set the bags in the kitchen and walked around a bit in the living room just to take in the sight. There wasn't really much in terms of decoration at least, but it was cozy and nice. Sitting down on the couch she removes her shoes and lays down, watching Sam fiddle with the fire to get it started. "If you want we can go shopping for house stuff. Some plants, a few paintings, maybe some curtains." she mused from the couch as she turned over to lie on her back, kicking her feet in the air like a child waiting for their parents. "Not that I don't think your place is nice, it just needs some... Sprucing up?" she giggled and flopped over again to face her. "So what did you get from the restaurant we stopped in front of?"

Sam starts the fire after putting some wood and a few crumbled up papers to use as a starter. Without looking at Kat she chuckles a bit saying, "Honestly, I was planning to do some upgrades of the house first. Renovate and then spruce it up so that I knew what I needed to get. I am barely home these days so it wouldn't be wise for plants to be here. Ouch," she waves her hand a bit as she accidentally touches the hot wood. She takes off her robe and sits on the floor for a moment as she was rubbing her hands together to try warming up. "I bought us some sweets, dessert is you may call it. I was still hung up on forgetting them in the first place that I just had to get something on the way home." After a minute or 2 of warming up, she gets up and takes off her shoes as well. Walking to the kitchen, Sam grabs the small table from the corner and sets it a few feet from Kat and the couch. Walking back to the kitchen she grabs a couple of plates and utensils to eat with and all the bags littered on the counter. "Back to the 20 question thing we were doing, hmm," saying as she places everything on the table and sits next to Kat on the love seat. "What was your favorite video game back home?" She added the back home part so that she couldn't say this one. "To be honest I went through so many so fast, I am not sure I know what mine would be." Sam began to take the food out, placing it neatly on the table.

"Hmmm, I suppose that's a decent enough reason to not have decorations." Katoka said eyeing Sam smugly. She watched her girlfriend as she warmed herself in front of the fire before telling her about the desert she picked up. Katoka get excited as she went off the collect their treats and sat up straight, waiting as patiently as she could for Sam to set everything up. After she sat down and began setting out the food she asked about her favorite game.

"Hmmm, I can't say I ever really had one that was my overall favorite. I bounced around a lot between several different mmos and some phone games. But I never really stayed with anything more than 3 or 4 months at a time." she replied while holding her chin in thought. "What do you do in your off time here in SAO? Do you have any hobbies that you've taken up to pass any free time? I've been checking out some of the books that they offer in game and there is a surprising about from the outside."

Waiting for her reply she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, waiting for Sam to feed her a bite of the Honey Rolls she had set out.

"To be perfectly honest I really haven't had the time to decorate yet, which brings me to your next question actually." She takes a piece of the honey roll with a smile, just knowing that was what she wanted. Kat had her eyes closed. Sam quickly kisses her nose before putting the yummy treat in her mouth and scoots closer to Kat with a chuckle. She takes another piece and eats it. "I have been really busy with questing and merchant work. I rather enjoy it actually because it keeps me from getting into trouble." Eating a piece of spicy chicken she clears her throat before saying "I got too much into people personally business, it got me in trouble so Raidou gave me something to keep my mind busy. It has been rather helpful actually." Sam scoots a bit closer to Kat, "My turn...Do you have any brothers or sisters back home? I am an only child...It been lonely but also sorta nice in its own ways." She remembers Kat saying something about siblings but wants to know the full thing.

Katoka blushed at the kiss but accepted the treat greedily. She chewed and held the side of her face and let out a satisfied moan, "It's so goooood!" After taking the time to finish the food she finally answered, "I have a little sister, Kairi." looking a bit sad she continued, "We got along fairly well, as siblings do for the most part. We would fight and pick on each other, but we also had a bond. We were close, though after I graduated she drifted apart more. Probably because of the gaming I did."

The ache in her chest she felt was home sickness, she missed her mother and sister dearly. But she didn't want to dwell on it too much. This was a special night for the two of them, Kat wanted to experience as much as possible. Taking a piece of chicken she held it out for Sam to eat, "I'm running out of questions here," she said thinking hard, "Ummm, if you could be doing anything at all right now, what would it be?"

Seeing Kat get a bit sad talking about her family she places a hand on her shoulder for comfort. Taking the food with her mouth with nothing but pleasure starts to chew then stops and coughs a bit trying not to choke. The question that Kat asked next caught her off major guard. Silence took, as Sam thought. Everything that they had been through just in these last few days has been nothing but wonderful. She has had the most fun with Kat, and the romance has been through the roof. Sam's face turns red just thinking about the kiss. Katoka and Sam both wanted the same thing...more than Sam could have ever imagined. "If I could be doing anything right now..." Sam says in a small voice. She has been wanted to do this all night, ever since that kiss at the waterfall. No one else was here, just the two of them. Curbie was nowhere to be found, good. Sam takes a deep breath and looks to Kat with nothing but passion in her eyes. She knew that she liked Kat and maybe even loved her and for it being such a short time it was a bit confusing but life was too short right now to think about waiting for things like this.

Sam takes her shirt off now with her chest pounding with excitement, fear but very happy. Kat had to know where that question would have led. Sam tosses her tank top on the edge of the couch and gets up. She walks to Kat and scoops her up into her arms. She walks to her bed and lays Kat gently on the soft surface. She takes her bra piece off and gets into bed with Kat pulling the covers over their head and kisses Kat. Somehow, Sam knew exactly what to do...

TIME SKIP TILL MORNING!!!

Katoka awoke the next morning to warm sunlight on her face. She groaned and snuggled closer against Sam under the covers, she was tired but not unbearably so. Having been up a good portion of the night she wasn't sure when they had finally fallen asleep, though she was sure that it was much later in the day than what she usually woke up. A strand of Sam's hair was resting on Kat's cheek as she slept, she stroked it affectionately. Sam was hugging her from behind, her body pressed against Kat. She had never felt more conformable in her life.

After a few minutes Katoka turned so she could face Sam, she nuzzled her face into her neck and kissed up to her ear before whispering, "Good morning." She knew that if they stayed in bed much longer they wouldn't get up at all, "Sam sweetie, wake up." Her stomach growled audibly and her face turned pink, "If you don't get up soon I'm going to nibble on you for breakfast."

Sam already being awake, not able to sleep given everything that just happened last night, chuckles with her eyes closed. It was a very long night that seemed to last a lifetime. The light just started to shine through the window when Kat woke after just an hour of sleep. Sam in that last hour watched Kat sleep with a smile on her face regretting nothing and had just shut her eyes when Kat woke. She didn't mind though, as last night could have not gone any better. Sam opens her eyes after feeling Kat against her neck. "I guess it time to be awake then. What is sleep anyway?" she says with a muffled chuckle. It would make sense why they would be hungry though given barely any of the food was touched. Sitting up now looking to the table "It looks like we will have to eat out for breakfast. First a shower though." Sam gets out of bed, walking to the couch, and picking up her tank top, and putting it on realizing after the fact that she had nothing on. Walking back to Kat giving her a kiss on the forehead. "You can come to join me if you'd like. Just a shower then food," Sam says with a smile and walks around the corner through the hall, and starts the water leaving the door cracked open. 

Katoka let out a sleepy groan as Sam left the bed, she had been the one suggesting getting up but she was still tired. She couldn't help but watch her girlfriend as she left, she was a bit disappointed at her returning in her tanktop. Her face flushed after the kiss and she kicked the blanket off of her after Sam entered the bathroom. Lying there spread eagle and bare she stared at the ceiling and pouted, " 'Just a shower' sounds boring. But I guess it would be nice regardless." She rolled around as she groaned about getting up and finally made her way to the bathroom.

By this point Sam had already stepped inside and was under the water, Kat grinned and hopped in grabbing her from behind, "Boo!" she shouted trying to startle her a bit while tickling her. She wrapped her arms around her pressing her body against her back in a hug, their difference in height making is so her forehead pressed in between Sam's shoulder blades. "Last night," she said in a wistful voice, "And I suppose this morning." she felt her cheeks flush again, "All of it, was perfect. Unbelievably so." She kissed her back a few times and rested her cheek against her back. "Thank you, for talking with me, listening to me," she ran a finger down Sam's back tracing the shapes of her, "loving me..."

Sam gets the chills a bit as Katoka's finger trails down her back. At this point, Sam turns and pulls Kat under the water, "It was a night and morning that I will never forget." Sam moves Kat's hair from her face now as the water drips down her face. "I..." Sam's face got red just thinking about everything that has happened. Seeing Kat now in front of her, thoughts start to race and her chest starts to pound faster with every second that her eyes were open her. "You said this was going to be boring...We can't have that now can we," she says as she trails her hands lightly down Kat's arms. "I love you Katoka," she says in a small voice with a smile taking both hands in both of hers she holds tightly, as she leans down to kiss Kat now, pushing her against the wall of the shower stall...

TIME SKIP 1 HOUR  FROM NOW!!!

Sam sits right outside the bathroom on the floor in a towel trying to catch her breath. "KAT are you ready for food now? I need more energy..." Sam gets up and gets her clothing together now as she starts getting dressed. Curbie runs around the corner now jumping in excitement and all Sam was able to say was "Where the hell have you been you little chest monster?"

Edited by Sam

Katoka finished drying her hair and quickly went through her inventory to equip her normal gear. She didn't have any other clothes other than what she wore yesterday and she didn't want to wear the same thing as yesterday. She left the bathroom she kissed Sam on the head as she walked past, "I could use some energy as well, you wore me out." she grinned at her and pulled at her arm. "Let's gooooo!"

When Sam stood up she held her hand as they walked towards the front door, "Sam," she said softly before they left, she looked up at her and into her eyes, "I love you too." and she stood on her tip toes to kiss her softly, "I love you." she said again louder this time. "I will always love you."

"Now please feed me, I need more energy to kiss you and cuddle with you."

"Okay, Okay there speedy, we will get the food. We will get more of those super yummy rolls. We took what 3 bites out of the four I got yesterday." Sam says this with a small chuckle afterward. Joking around Sam says "So if you love me so much why don't you get this next set of food. It's not like I grow money or anything..." Sam's head goes up and puts a finger on her chin thinking for a moment before saying "Actually it does...sorta" Sam gives Kat a funny-looking poker face saying "That is beside the point. Your turn...unless you don't want to and then you'll just owe me in something else later.' Sam bites her bottom lip before grabbing Kat into a hug and back-peddling toward the door keeping her close. "Oh wait..." Sam says as she disconnects from Kat for a moment to get her robe. At first, she couldn't figure out where it went, looking around for a moment she finds it and puts it on. Running back to her and pulling her into a half hug now with her arm wrapped around Kat as they walked out the door. "You get to chose, anywhere you'd like. By the way, maybe marriage isn't far off from what we were thinking." Sam quickly kisses Kat's head with a chuckle and runs forward before she got a chance to respond to that last sentence. She meant it though, they were doing the process backward but it was getting to that point that she didn't want to be away from Kat.    

Edited by Sam

Kat pouted, "Of course I can buy food this time. I have money after all." she crossed her arms looking away as if she was mad, "I'm not going to mooch off of you. I have my own house and everything."

She waited for Sam to get her coat and wrapped her arm around her as they walked, the kiss on top of her head made her cheeks slightly pink but she wanted it. The mention of marriage however gave her butterflies in her stomach, she attempted to get flustered words from her mouth as Sam ran away laughing. "Marriage?" she thought. Her face became beat red and she covered it with both hands. She had always dreamt of getting married, these past two days were beginning to feel like a fairytail.

She recovered her composure a bit and chased after Sam, "Don't you leave after dropping that on meeeee!" She caught up and grabbed onto her arm, wrapping both of hers around it as they walked. "I wouldn't mind marrying you, you know." she said quietly, "When the time comes, we've been together barley a day." Katoka rubbed her face into Sam's arm, "Now let's to the restaurant near my place and get some food before I eat you." Kat bit down lightly on Sam's arm and made chewing noises as they walked.

"Hey, now I was only joking about the whole money thing, and I know you can handle your own. You have come this far without anyone by your side." She holds Kat a bit closer to her side with another kiss on her head. "I am sorry if it sounded differently to you..." Her face became a bit flustered as Kat talked about marriage...maybe it was a conversation that they were going to have to talk through later. "When the time comes huh." As she said before life was too short to take things slow. Maybe she would drop by Kasumi's later and ask her about making something. Maybe a promise ring to start with... "Maybe we can take the food to go, walk to your house so I can see your home away from home." Kat nibbles on her arm and she chuckles a bit as she tickles Kat's side with her hand still around her waist. "Hey now don't start nothing you can't finish..." Sam let Katoka lead the way to this restaurant that she knew of by her house hoping that they had the sweet honey rolls that they had gotten before. 

Getting to the place Sam smiles and walks straight to the counter saying "Eggs and bacon with toast please...and some Honey Rolls if you got them. And for the little lady next to me..." She would let Katoka order her own. Maybe it would give her idea's for a later time. 

The restaurant, known as the Ladle and Spoon, had a very diverse menu. You could pretty much order whatever you wanted there without issue. While Sam ordered her food Kat had settled on Japanese-style rice with egg. She placed her order and waited with Sam as the NPC's prepared the food. "It's funny, they could just spawn the food in and we really wouldn't have to wait. They insist on making this somewhat realistic and have you wait on the food to cook."

They didn't have to wait long however, they were called and picked up their food without issue. Kat paid and stuck her tongue out at Sam playfully, "Let's head to my place now." With their hands full with to-go bags they couldn't hold hands, so Katoka settled on walking with her shoulder against Sam's arm. "So what would you like to do today?" she asked as they arrived at the gate to her house. There was a Japanese style wall and gate to the front. As they entered she shut it behind them, "It's a bit themed if you couldn't tell, it helps me feel more at home this way."

Leading Sam inside she showed her the living room with the couch and a few plants and painting on the wall, they stopped off in the kitchen that had a small two person dining table as well as cookware and dishes. "There's an upstairs with a decent size bed as well, but I've got a bit more in the way of decoration." From the stairway they both heard a odd chirping noise, "In the kitchen Hanami!" she called out. Not long after there is a woosh of air and a snakelike dragon had wrapped itself around her neck and began nuzzling her. While laughing and petting the creature she says, "This is Hanami, my familiar. She's still not completely trained, but she's a sweetie."

"Wow, this place is amazing looking Kat," She says walking into the house with wide eyes. "Dam now I will have to deck my place out seeing this. I have not a clue what to put in there though because well my room where I hung out most of the time was...most of the time a mess. I did have pictures of like blown up covers from game covers that I liked but I am not sure that is possible here." Following Kat into the kitchen, she starts to open the bags as her stomach starts to growl at her. Kat calls out to her familiar? Wrapping around her neck a small looking dragon nuzzles against her neck. Sam smiles and takes a few steps towards it and pets its small head. "I felt a little bit stupid training my Curbie. For reasons that I will not mention just because I felt really embarrassed while doing it. I wish you nothing but luck in your training session." Sam takes a few plates and sets the food on them. Kat mentioning the bed Sam bites her bottom lip and says in a small voice while trying not to look at Kat while saying "Eventually you will need to show me the upstairs. After we eat though..." Sam takes a fork and starts eating her food...before she says something that she can't take back.

"I believe Elora is going to come by and we're going to attempt to train our familiars together. It should make things fun at least." Kat laughed as she sets out the food on the table. She grabs a pair of chopsticks and sits down to mix her egg into her rice. "I'll show you the room if you're a good girl and finish your breakfast." she said giving Sam a smug smile before taking a bite of her food. She didn't want to rush eating, the sight of her girlfriend biting her lip in frustration was enticing, but she wanted to tease her a bit just to have some fun.

While eating her rice she began to play with Sam's feet with her own for a bit. Acting as if she wasn't doing anything while eating she ran her foot farther up her leg playfully, only looking occasionally to see if she was having a hard time eating or not. A small smirk tugged at the corner of her mouth as she teased her.

"Pfft, Good girl is overrated given the last few days..." she chuckles a bit but starts to eat. Sam continues to eat a bit of her food while Kat plays footsies with her. "How do you expect me to good when your doing that," trying to take a deep slow breath but gags a bit as Kat's foot goes up to her mid leg now. Sam slowly looks in Kat's direction with a grim face..."Oh you...little..." as she takes a piece of her rice a throws it at Kat. Sam then sets her food down quickly and playfully tackles Kat after making sure she didn't have her food in her hands. Having Kat pinned lightly against her side of the couch, she takes a piece of Kat's food and feeds it to her. "Maybe if we feed each other it will go by faster since obviously we are going to have a hard time eating the other way." Sam reaches her long arm to take a bite of her food now. Kat is now being lightly held as Sam gazed into her eyes ready to tickle her if she had to in self-defense.

Kat let out a squeal as Sam tickled her, "I was almost done with mine!" she cried out as she was pinned down. She grinned but ate the food she was offered, "I can't feed you if you have me pinned like this you know." she gives Sam puppy dog eyes, "I pwomise I'll be good. I'll let you finish eating before I tease you and then take you upstairs to do questionable things in my barely used room." She grins at the last part and tickles Sam back in an attempt to get free.

It was a wonder the two had any energy at all, they were like rabbits at this point. Though in hindsight rabbits also have a lot of energy, so their actions aren't too off. After a brief tickle fight Katoka went back to her food, tossing what was left of her rice into her mouth with her chopsticks and then grabbed a piece of Sam's toast to offer to her.