[F2-PP] Buzz off pecan sandy! (Return of the Queen)

The girl doing what she did normally, must to the disdain of those that were on the receiving end. It was much too common place for her to find a random settlement and run rampant within its walls, the NPC were beginning to recognize her long before she'd break something. That was no fun. Finding herself in front of the quest board, she began to fiddle with its screen rather loosely without any method to the madness. It was just to the dismay of those around her as she flung the wheel back and forth watching the menu fly past in a blur. "Yoink!" it flails upward as she bumps into a nearby patron of the board. A held crate of potions falls to the ground and shatters, that which was contained within leaks through cracks in the cobblestone flooring. The player in bright orange hair akin to that of fire looks down at Shiina with a glare. "Whoops my bad dude. Those weren't important were they?"

Shiina | HP:640/640 | EN:64/64 | DMG:1 | MIT:27 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:3

Spoiler

Shiina, The Resonant Valkyre
Level: 32
HP: 640/640
EN: 64/64

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 27
MENDING:1
REC:4
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Wings of the Valkyrie - Origin [Heavy Armor] (T1/Perfect) +27 Miti
Armor: Ancient Larissa Leaf Necklace [T2/Perfect/Trinket] Life Mending 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD

Skills:
First Aid [Rank 5]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Sharpness
Field Medic
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*3
Hypnosis 2 (T1/Rare)*1

Housing Buffs:
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Freyd tapped the orange-haired player on the shoulder.  The taller, and much broader, man turned and glared down upon the loosely draping top of a charcoal cloth cowl.  A low growl emerged from his barrel chest, until a black-gloved hand came up, holding a small strip of heavily crinkled paper with the words 'Discount Voucher' written in faded ink.  The cowl tilted, looking down towards Freyd's right hand, where a tarnished silver blade appeared in his hand.  It seemed, somehow, hungry?  The combination of offer and threat was enough for the larger man to reconsider his options, grabbed the script and wander off with an arrogant huff.

"You should probably be a bit more careful, little terror."  Freyd said.  "People don't take well to that sort of thing."  His lips held a small, gentle smile, as his head tilted back the other way.  "I know you... from somewhere.  What's your name?"  Reddish-brown eyes peered at her from the shadow within.

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1410/1410 | EN:153/153 | DMG:20 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:5 | KEEN 2 | Abs.ACC | LD:4 | BH:70

Spoiler

Name: Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows
Level: 69
HP: 1410/1410
EN: 153/153

Stats:
Damage: 20
Mitigation: 79
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 4 (Abs.Acc)
BH:70
KEEN: 2 
LD:4

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grave Injustice (T3-2HSS, ACC 1, Keen 1, Abs. ACC)
Armor: Skirmisher's Garb (T3 LA, MIT 2, EVA 1)
Misc: Assassin's Cowl (T2 ACC 2, Keen 1)

Skills:
2H Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Energist [Obtained]
Charge [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Mastery: Fighter 3
Survival

Mods:
Precision
Finesse - Rank 3
LA Athletics
Ferocity
LA Sprint and Acrobatics
Night Vision

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals*5
Concentrated Joy (T3 Vitality 2)*3
Missing You (Instant T3 HP Recovery)*2
Fruit-Infused Tea (T3 HP Recovery)*5
Imugi's Inspiration (T3 Mass HP Recovery)*5
Mega-Duper... Sauce (Antidote 3)*5
Samael's Pride (T3-2HSS, VO 1, HOLY 1, FLN 1)*1

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Bamboo Tree]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring: n/a

Looking up to the gentleman as he drew the dudes attention away from her with a silver big ol' sword, Shiina could not help but slip a lullaby into the guys back pocket. When the butthole sat down, hope he enjoys the nap. A smug snicker under her breath as she places her hand to her mouth to conceal it. "Oh me? I'm the best!" she looked up into the darkened cloak with a hearty little smile, seemingly innocent. "Dude shouldn't stick so close to the board like a dork." the tiny songstress accented with a puff of her cheeks as she resumed playing with the board. "I'm Shiina, Firm Anima somethin' or another. I always forget that last part...." she flailed for a moment then placed an index to her jawline. "The name is so dang long, how is anyone supposed to remember all that junk." she'd eyeball dude again. "Cool sword, you look like fun. Better then these yahoos."

Freyd paused as she spoke her name.  "Shiina... yeah, I do know you.  You're the demoli... I mean, musical expert.  I'm Freyd.  We're in the same group, club, thingy.  That long name you were not remembering."  Looking up at the board, he recognized the lone incomplete quest he still had on his inventory for this floor. 

"Got a fly swatter?" he asked, grinning widely.  "There's a big nasty bug around here that I haven't gotten around to squashing yet, and I think you might be the perfect helper for the job." 

He'd heard about Shiina by reputation alone.  Someone had compared her to an incarnation of the Calamity Disaster sword art.  If it was true, he wanted to see it in action - preferably pointed away from him.  The man had bad enough luck when it came to epic combat scenes.  Accepting the quest, he extended a party invite to Shiina.  It was time to see what all the hubbub was about, for himself.

Allowing the menu to grind to a halt as she removed her finger, her face contorts curiously. She would have remembered spoopy shadow dude at the meeting right? She wasn't paying a lot of attention during it though. "Fly swatter? Neat. Count me in spooky Freyd. Always looking for junk to write about, I mean I already wrote about Weiner Boi and the Meanie. Shield Turtle and the almighty paunch." she recalled the compositions written already that were stored in some of her crystals. Shifting over and waiting for Freyd to accept the quest from the board, she'd tap into the HUD and accept the invite. Upon it was his moniker, which matched her own with a slight gilded accent. "Oh woah your the big kahuna, the prime beef. The big rib." Shiina trailed off with more descriptors as they became less and less intelligible as it started to twist into a musical tone.

Simmone was dealing in business, checking the stalls carefully for that next big object worth procuring. To her side a rambunctious little familiar Felix, a rattling bell as he fiddled with a bit of grass poking through the stonework attempting to eat it. The cat shifts and with a glimmer of gold upon its iris, it scans Freyd's sword before yowling and pulling at Simmone's yukata. The tugging draws her to look down "What is it? Are you hungry again?" Felix turns and she sees that appraisal in his eyes as he pivots. "Well now..." Simmone drops the weapon back into the stall, a common damage II, and moves closer. It then became apparent that at his side as she ushered around the gentleman's black cloak. "Shiina? What are you doing talking to strangers?" Simmone barked at the girl with her intrigue falling off. There was a motherly tone in that woman somewhere and Shiina damn well needed it.

Simmone | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | REC:2 | KEEN:1

Spoiler

Simmone, The Black Cat
Level: 33
HP: 660/660
EN: 66/66

Stats:
Damage: 1
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:12
REC:2
KEEN:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ornate Quicksilver Rapier [T1/Rare/Rapier] (Bleed 1 [9-10{12 Dmg over 2}], 1 Keen)
Armor: Embrace of the Lotus [T1/Perfect/LA] (2 Recovery, 1 Eva)
Misc: Cat's Gaze [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (3 Accuracy)

Skills:
Searching [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Assistant

Mods:
Hyperactive
Dismantling

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*5
Memory of Battle (Tierless/Unique) Doubled effect from Scents of Wild Totems

Housing Buffs:
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:

Edited by Simmone

Freyd's ears perked up at the severity of tone in Simmone's harsh enquiry, an eyebrow raised at its unusually regal lilt.  It concealed something.  The cowl turned and gazed upon speaker from beneath its shadows.  Here was another unusual personage, completely out of place in the rustic medieval atmosphere of Urbus' market square.  The woman's flitting gaze had not escaped notice, and Samael's Pride vanished first behind his leg, then back to the safety of his inventory.  Strange how possessive he seemed to have become of the blade, especially since Fenrir and Asgard.  "Are you this one's keeper, then?" He asked of the approaching matron, nodding towards the smaller girl at his side.  Persi emerged at his feet, keeping the woman's familiar at bay.  She'd been especially frisky since that encounter with Hidden and her own fox-like familiar.  Her eyes narrowed with suspicion at both approached.  Freyd took note of her reaction and assumed an equally wary stance.

Waving her hands in front of her face in a jazz hands sort of fashion. "Wait, Simmone its spooky Freyd. He's a big kahuna!" Shiina exclaimed as she took a step forward to break the tension. "We're goin to swat flies or something. I'll be k promise." remembering the woman's concern on numerous occasions. "Oh neat hi hi." her short attention span instantly fixated on Persi and its constellation style coloring. "I got a one of you dudes, but mine is lame." she spoke removing what looked like a damp wet red napkin. With a sticky and sloppy slosh it plops onto the ground, a diseased looking thing that was not moving. "Come on sprinkles." she pokes its belly "Make friends..." It wiggles and jerks for a moment, gnawing on the girls finger aggressively. "Bad sprinkles. Why are you a bag of butts?" she asks grabbing him like a cucumber and wiggling him harshly until it appears defeated.

Staring at the cloaked gentleman carefully, she can taste the reluctance ever so softly on his voice in a quick deferral. "Keeper, perhaps she has a habit of getting into mischief. At least within the walls of the cities she cannot be harmed." she answers Freyd before Shiina creates a barrier between them "A big kahuna, what exactly is that supposed to uphold?" she was perplexed by the moniker and looked to the cowl while Shiina began to wiggle her weasel like a salt shaker. Felix seemed rather unfazed by Persi and its defensive poster, ever the reckless and fearless alley cat flips and shows its belly with a rattle of a bell. He was stupid, he did not understand that a mongoose was not a cat in the same way a snow leopard was not a cat. She shakes her head and blinks abruptly twice. "I was shopping and somehow I ended up in a carnival."

"Actually," he said to Simmone, having picked up on Shiina's use of her name, "we may need one more part to complete the ensemble.  I owe another guild member thanks for a recent service.  Since you're both here, why don't we go squash those bugs together."  Opening up his message UI, Freyd wrote a quick message.

To: Kasumi

I owe you thanks for helping out Elora and I the other day.  Shiina, Simmone and I will be setting out from Urbus, shortly, to complete a simple quest.  Please join us, if you can spare the time.  Haste would be appreciate.  I'm not sure it's actually possible to put a pin back into Shiina before she explodes again.

"You're Simmone, yes?  I accidentally mistook one of your apprentices for you last time I visited your shop.  Apologies.  I don't believe I could make such a mistake a second time."  It was blatant flattery, delivered in a tone devoid of emotion.  Freyd was testing her to determine whether she lived up to her courtesan appearance. Her eyes suggested more depth than was belied by her nonchalant demeanor.  He could play at falsehoods too, when required.  A party invite followed fractions of a second later.

At her artisan shop in the high fields of crossing in rolling hills of flowers, she was hard at work scratching into a piece. This one was rather grim, cutting etchings into what appeared to be a human skull. With the final touches being placed, she found solace that it was not what it appeared to be. A chisel in her left with a tapping hammer in her right a message rings through her system and she places down her tools. "From Freyd?" she spoke earnestly, hoping her impression had stuck as she opened it up to read its contents.

She had another opportunity to prove herself to the captain, and reaching into her hair and ripping clean an orange ribbon allows it dangle down on her shoulders. It took her but seconds in her haste to switch to her battle ready equipment. The message sent back to Freyd post haste:

To: Freyd

I will be there shortly, I am at the high fields of crossing. My shop and home is right here if you want you can send me an invite.

After sending it, she was immediately riddled with second guessing every word as she began to wrap her hands as she exited the building due for Urbus.

Kasumi | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:14 | MIT:12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | BLD:24

Spoiler

Kasumi, The Crashing Wave
Level: 33
HP: 660/660
EN: 66/66

Stats:
Damage: 14
Mitigation: 12
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Mugen's Lineage - Growth [T2/Perfect] Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Mugen Tenshin Decree [T1/Perfect] (3 Accuracy)
Misc: White Red-trimmed Gee [T1/Perfect] (3 Evasion)

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

The now still and traumatized weasel still held in a tight grip as she taps her self and recovers the tiny amount of damage it had dealt. "Go in your home!" Shiina exclaimed stuffing sprinkles back into her right pauldron that still had some room for her to grow into. A sickly sounding adhesion like applying tape to something as it enters. "K, Simmone you can come to. Do you sell fly swatters?" she asked quizzically as the topic immediately shifted away from pretty Persi. Shaking her britches a bit as a single material falls from it, the storage was 'subpar' to say the least. "Whoops, good thing it was an empty one." the girl yelps scooping it from the ground. Then looking to Simmone who still seemed reluctant, she began to act the part of a car salesman waving her arms around Freyd's frame "CAMM ON, ITS the PRIME BEEF! You can't just say no! This guy probably pumps out all the horsepower."

The woman was doing her best to tone out Shiina and her wacky gibberish so she could make a proper introduction as should have been. "Another guild member, then I suppose the girl was on base in her interpretations. Yes, I am Simmoné Gisellé Anabélla Floria Louisé Escheté. The proprietor of the Black Odyssey and Firm Anima Provisionalist Division at your service." she spoke quickly as if rehearsed and offers an almost pasty white hand to the gentleman as customary. "Flattery will get you everwhere sir, and that sword of yours....is impressive I must say. The girl called you Freyd, but I would wish to hear it from you." She bats an eyelash like a snare intended to trap one's ankle. The party invites rings on her HUD and she accepts it all the same as she offers a response to Shiina "Yes of sorts, depending on the insect. But those would be on my shelves not here." 

A quick silent invite sent to Kasumi would be enough to ensure that she found them once they left town.

"Yes, I am Freyd, owner of the eponymously named Edges on floor thirteen and Firm Anima Operations and Intelligence Division."  He offered a shallow bow, careful not to overcommit to the verbal theatrics.  Her interests laid bare, Freyd recalled Samael's Pride to his hand and held it aloft, hilt-first for her inspection.  His cowl pulled back of its own accord, Persi having coiled back under this clothes and chosen to nest in its slumped resting place on his back.  He didn't protest.  Guild members deserved to know his appearance, plain as it might be.  His mousy-brown hair was as unruly as ever, but the reddish-brown eyes lacked their common veneer of naive oblivious reserved for most casual observers.  Simmone knew how to play the game.  It would insult her to attempt such shallow deceptions.  Instead, he gave her a glimpse into the true depth of machinations within, with a certain eyebrow flare that said something akin to 'I know that you know what I'm really doing right now.'

"Why don't we walk and talk shop at the same time," he suggested.  "Hey, Shiina, you ever see a wasp the size of a house before?  You could probably use its compound eyes as crazy carpets on one of the ice floors."  He grinned a Cheshire grin, as if promising that they could do so after this was done.

A party invite shows up shortly after as if accepting what she had sent into the air, and a tap of the screen adds the three blue dots to her map. Diverting her path from the settlement to where they were headed. Through the tops of large trees, as she breached the forest, her speed begins to excel now in less of a foot race and more of a vaulting bound. Around her wrist, the tiny serpent under her covers tightens as if holding on for dear life. She passes over multiple mobs that would have surely pulled if she remained at the carpet instead of in the canopy, doing fluid lunges in silence from branch to branch. A flare of pink and with it a rainfall of pedals in the same salmon color fall in her wake. The hound's huff and sniff the falling flora, but by the time they choose to look upward, she was long gone.

her arms still twisting and bending around as Simmone finished some super long name "Dude what is that name?" Shiina halted dead as if someone hit pause on a remote. Stuck there as if frozen on ice as they finished a converstatin' and doing the blah blah. She was getting bored with this drivel. Freyd suggested they moved on, she lowers her arms and slinks into her armor to look at her wares. "Let's get the french out of here, ya'll can talk on the way. I wanna see the house bee, and I am goin' hold that to you big rib. Oh boy, that sounds so legit riding an eyeball through the snow." she bellows as she zooms away from the group at the helm in a wavey path through the crowd, causing instant irritation to those in her wake as they quickly raise carried drinks and food over their head. If they had not, it would have been a repeat of potion guy.

Speaking of which, near the settlements entry gate lies a single gentleman who presumably took to a lean. Near his hand, a small bit of crumpled paper. "Guess you won't need this anymore huh, jerk." picking up the dropped item, before removing a black ink pen and in bold letters writing on his face in bold letters the atomical name for male genitalia. 

Her eye illuminates in gold appraisal as she had not got to enjoy the read upon it. "A pleasure, Freyd. Quite the piece, volatile but systematic all the same. Seemingly stable but a mixture of forces not common. That weapon is vastly worth more than every weapon in these stalls. But you know that, and I remember a few vials that were on my shelf being transferred to that very store. A wise choice if this was to come of it." To most, she would be speaking of the blade itself but it simply was not the case. "Tempt her with a bee..." Simmone offers with a raise of her own eyebrow as the tiny songstress burns a trail away from the pair rather aggressively. "You know now that she is just going to rush on ahead of her own volition now, don't you? A bit of a pain in the behind that child, but she's effective if only by accident."

"Kasumi is on her way to join us.  I owe her  debt I mean to repay, but may also have mentioned to her that Shiina was on the loose.  We can catch up at our own pace.  She will be looked after.  Besides, anyone crazy enough to go after that little bipedal ball of entropy deserves whatever they get."  His chuckle held a certain degree of mischief.  Whether random or controlled, Shiina true nature as a pure agent of chaos could only be steered, at best.  "I'd rather have her on our side, than against us."  Freyd openly tipped his hand to demonstrate how the play of pieces had been aligned.  It seemed like the sort of move she would respect.  

Fragments of the flight of drones lay scattered all around Freyd's feet, having been broken by his initial strikes without warning and denied the ability to do the same to their hive or queen.  Kasumi's form could be seen rocketing in from the right.  'How does she even stand upright?' Freyd wondered internally watching her feet barely touch the ground due to her sheer speed.

"Shiina, Simmone, stand ready.  We'll carve a path through to the hive and expose the queen directly."  This would be the part where he expected Shiina to do the stupids.

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1410/1410 | EN:137/153 | DMG:20 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:5 | Abs.Acc | LD:4 | BH:70
Kasumi | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:14 | MIT:12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | BLD:24
Simmone | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | REC:2 | KEEN:1

Calamity Disaster (x12 AoE + 8 for hits): 20 EN - (Rested, Finesse 3) = 16 EN

ID #173346 | BD: 3 + 5 = 8 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*20=240-25=215) damage to Bee Minion #1
ID #173347 | BD: 1 + 5 = 6 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*20=240-25=215) damage to Bee Minion #2
ID #173348 | BD: 5 + 5 = 10 (hit).  Freyd deals (12*20=240-25=215) damage to Bee Minion #3
ID #173350 | BD: 9 (Crit +1).  Freyd deals (12*21=252-25=227) damage to Bee Minion #4

[1,0,0,0] Bee Minion #1: HP 35/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125
[1,0,0,0] Bee Minion #2: HP 35/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125
[1,0,0,0] Bee Minion #3: HP 35/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125
[1,0,0,0] Bee Minion #4: HP 23/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125

Looking down as she ringed the targets the party had encountered, a wave of drones with wings. A claim of pink on her heel as she slides along one of the thicker branches. Leaning into it a springing from her perch she blinks in pink. A rocketing blow with the edge of her right foot connects that leads to an aerial pirrotte before her heel drags through another to a pop of data. The crashing wave slides, spins her hands in front of her chest and slams palms into the last two with an advancing slide of her feet. "I apologize if I am late." she offers with them destroyed as she turns and bows deeply to the group in regret. The sounds of buzzing behind her alert the party that it was not over just yet. With a spin of her frame and a handful of pedals, to Shiina she appears to just vanish. But to the others, the flowers she drops were an obvious use of scent to alter ones perceptions.

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1410/1410 | EN:137/153 | DMG:20 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:5 | Abs.Acc | LD:4 | BH:70
Kasumi | HP:660/660 | EN:52/66 | DMG:14 | MIT:12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | BLD:24

Kasumi activates Concentration [0/3]
Tornado Kick [x6] 14 (6-3 [Finesse 3] + 8 [Hits 4])

ID# 173352 results: Battle: 6+4=10, Hit! vs. Bee Minion #1 dealing 14x6=84-25=59 DMG
ID# 173353 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical (+1 Base) vs. Bee Minion #2 dealing 15x6=90-25=65 DMG
ID# 173354 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical (+1 Base) vs. Bee Minion #3 dealing 15x6=90-25=65 DMG
ID# 173355 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit! vs. Bee Minion #4 dealing 14x6=84-25=59 DMG

[1,1,0,0] Bee Minion #1: HP 35/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125
[1,2,0,0] Bee Minion #2: HP 35/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125
[1,2,0,0] Bee Minion #3: HP 35/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125
[1,1,0,0] Bee Minion #4: HP 23/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125

Edited by Kasumi

Waving rather aggressively as Kasumi appears "Hey hi hi!" as most of the bee's explode into shiny bits, leaving nothing behind. A single buzzing entity roaring up behind them all she'd look around. "Your not the house bee, get out of here!" Shiina seemed rather disheartened in her tone, placing an index to one eye and pulling it down with a stick out of her tongue. Putting her hand in front of her, a 'sword' if you could call it that drawn into her grasp. "I wanna see the spoopy dude dunk, and your lame. Get out of here your ruining the moment." she barks tapping the edge of the dull stick that was shaped like a weapon on her foot. It begins to vibrate and with it, an angelic tone? the girl begins to hum, an echo beneath the field as if the soil beneath them took to water in a shade of red.

Kasumi's fists alight in pink, Simmone Rapier still sheathed an amethyst pink color. With a smile she points at Freyd and the ripples under his feet grow more aggressive.

Sharpness cast on Freyd: +3 Base Damage [0/2], CD [0/1] -12 EN

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1410/1410 | EN:137/153 | DMG:20 | MIT:79 | EVA:2 | ACC:5 | Abs.Acc | LD:4 | BH:70
Kasumi | HP:660/660 | EN:52/66 | DMG:14 | MIT:12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | BLD:24
Shiina | HP:640/640 | EN:52/64 | DMG:1 | MIT:27 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:3
Simmone | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | REC:2 | KEEN:1

[0,0,0,0] Bee Minion #5: HP 250/250 | MIT 25 | DMG 125