[F11-PP] Through Dark Waters (Training Your Friend)

A single moment it surfaces, taking to flight above the water. A drake, wings claws the like. "offer it guidance..." Setsuna quipped in a mirror of what the whisper had said. She got stuck on that last bit little sister... Such a bond, was it accurate? Her gaze shuffles from his newly tossed line to the beast. An extension of her hand to the creature, a snout placed beneath an outstretched hand. It was cold, but then again so was she.

"To the skies, I need eyes above." Setsuna responds, ordering it to stop its flight of fancy trying to impress her for it couldn't. "I suppose your right." Setsuna remarks to the whisper, in more than one way he was. The construct dumps heavy wind and takes to the air with a roar, following its master's order. "Before I go, back to what needs to be done. A sit-rep."

She shuffles open her menus and peels up a multitude of maps of various floors. "Floor 22, Sundered Spire continues to operate in rings. You were on point, they keep trying to lay down roots. The Next attempt seems to be at (-33, +41)." She ushers the data to him, giving him the map marker.

A single shift closes that menu and increases the size of another. "Laughing coffin is making moves on lower leveled players, as expected. They act as if they are weak, but I am convinced they are hiding something. Keep an eye on Hidden, they may make a move on her soon."

To the last, a map of floor 12 "Valentina was last seen here, seems to have disappeared shortly after. To me it looks like she's hiding, she may know she's being sought out."

A shuffle close of the screens, she offers a bow as she claims her katana from the dock. "Enjoy your fishing, my master." A single burst of white, and the girl vanishes.

ID# 182109 results: Craft: 9+1=10, Success [3/3]

Vanity Tag: @Hidden @Elora

Quest Complete:
Setsuna:
4*SP (2 Thread Length, 1 Event Bonus, 1 Quest Reward)
Familiar Trained!
Freyd:
3*SP (2 Thread Length, 1 Event Bonus)
800*Col (Thread Length)

Edited by Setsuna
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic