[PP-F1] New Beginnings <<DHA 1>>

Astreya chose a pile, and Krysta would then have the last pile. Astreya and Krysta would wonder what purpose the gemstones served. Veriost stared at the gemstone for about a minute, but she didn't seem to know anything...which kind of made sense, for the small white frost dragon was from the fourth floor.

Fuzziel looked at Vigilon closely, as if trying to piece something together. "Something wrong?" Vigilon asked. "Oh, nothing wrong... But there seems to be something about you...I can't quite place it, but I can at least say this... you're going places..." Fuzziel answered.

"Thanks, I guess." Vigilon responded. Hopefully he could figure out what the topaz dragon meant.

His time in this game had been full of questions. To him, this was yet another personal mystery for him to solve...hopefully he'd be able to actually solve it this time.

Krysta thanked Fuzziel for the opportunity to help, and for the gemstones the dragon gave to the players. At this point, it was time to go.

Outside, Krysta theorized that the gemstones were keystones of some sort. "That's very possible, we should definitely hold on to these." Vigilon replied. So with a quest done, a new mystery on his hands, and a new ally he'd met, too, it would seem that he had another whirlwind journey on his hands...

"If this does end up being a questline, I'll be sure to invite you both when I find the next one." Vigilon said to Krysta and Astreya.

He looked off into the distance. This was just the beginning, he could feel it.

A new beginning.

Thread Summary:

Word Count: 14,826
EXP. Value: 2471*Tier

Vigilon(T5):
12355 Exp
3135 Col | 1900+1235
5 Materials
<<Topaz Gemstone>>

Astreya(T2):
4942 Exp
1900 Col