[PP-F?] Prove Your Worth [Complete]

Seeing him gather three damage on her made her eyes bolden. Her hopes darken... She narrowed her eyes at the figure, lunging forward, this time not hesitating. She had missed, once again, she swallowed largely, maybe he wasn't such a bad opponent.... she had said in her mind as she had missed and had ran back to her side of the arena.

[1-5] Miss, 0 damage

[6-8] Hit, 1 damage

[9] Critical, 2 damage

[10] Critical, 3 damage

Micahad1523 - 4/15

Ruri - 10/17

Haine gripped her seat with thriller eyes. "WHOOOOOO!!! GO PEOPLE, GO PEOPLEEE!!!" she chirped as she sprung up to her feet and danced around in circles before sitting down and secretly munching on some popcorn, snickering as she threw one piece at Shanok when she thought nobody was looking. But then she directed her attention back to the two dueling players, her eyes widening. "Oh gawd.. the tentionn..." she gasped.. seeing the fire in Ruri's eyes.

Angel rushed forward after dodging, keeping up the pressure. He kept swinging his sword, eager the meet the goal of half health. He swung the blade again, this time aiming for her legs. He put a little more umph unto this swing, hoping to get another critical.

Due to the Sword's ability, he managed another hit. He left a gash along her left thigh and then jumped back. He looked her in the eyes, "How am I doing? he asked, a small grin on his lips.

+ 2 damage

Angel 4/15

Ruri 8/17

She saw the gash in her thigh growling as she ran into the opponent, running forward. The opponent chuckling as she did so. Due to the sword's ability she hit the opponent for 3 damage smiling at him as she did so.

[1-5] Miss, 0 damage

[6-8] Hit, 1 damage

[9] Critical, 2 damage

[10] Critical, 3 damage

Micahad1523 - 1/15

Ruri - 8/17

Angel saw that his health was in the red zone, but for some reason he wasn't worried. He knew that he had proved something to her. And if he didn't win this fight then he'd learn and do better in the next one. He rushed forward at her and stabbed forward, aiming for her chest.

The blade hit home, driving itself through her armor and leaving a bright red circle of digital blood. Angel ripped the sword back, thoroughly removing it. He grinned. He had a chance. He might just be able to win. Or lose with some dignity. Either one worked for him.

+2 Damage

[1-5] Miss, 0 damage

[6-8] Hit, 1 damage

[9] Critical, 2 damage

[10] Critical, 3 damage

Micahad1523 - 1/15

Ruri - 6/17

She smiled at Angel's help hearing the crowd start to cheer as she lunged forward at her opponent, the sword in front of her. Her eyes like fire as she reached him... She had done 4 damage on the last hit, seeing the duel end as she had won. She pumped her fist in the air suddenly, the Crowd getting removed from the bleachers. "Good game, Angel." She spoke as she shook hands with him. "So, Co-Leaders what did you think?" She said as she spun around to the two of them, awaiting their answers.

[1-5] Miss, 0 damage

[6-8] Hit, 1 damage

[9] Critical, 2 damage

[10] Critical, 3 damage

Micahad1523 - -3/15 - MEGA DEATH

Ruri - 6/17

Haine stood up and cleared her throat. "I believe that sir Angel has demonstrated the virtues of bravery, persistence, and he seems to be a pretty nice fighter! I believe he does have the potential of slaying a maverick and such. Even if he did lose, he seems quite suited for the position. I say he'll pass! Well.. what do you think Keith?" she asked as she looked over at Ruri's big brother.

Angel managed a smile. He had done it, hopefully. It was a tough fight but he had managed to stick it out until the end. He grinned and looked up at Shaya, giving her a thumbs up. Then his adrenaline wore off and he collapsed, supporting himself on his sword. He breathed slowly, the same smile still on his lips.

Keith whistled as he saw his little sister make the older boy into a ragdoll. "Well yeesh Ru, didn't have to e so serious now did ya?" He said, scratching his neck as he saw all the rest of the guild looking to him for his input. "Alright! So, if you ask me, This guy has just survived a fight with my sister, so he is definitely worthy of the title."