Equipping his usual attire, red long sleeve shirt with a standard chest plate over it while wearing black skinny jeans and black boots. His hair hanging to each side of his face while sticking up towards the top like a ducks butt. His dark red eyes looking as fearless as ever.

He knew he was suppose to be meeting with his girl friend, Haine, at the entrance of the starting town. They were planning to have a nice and long day together. The two of them had a small list sorted out of the things they were gonna do. Though Zauis was never really good with things like this so he decided to go with the flow.

Zauis walked toward the starting city with both his hands in his pockets. His hair bouncing with ever step he took which looked rather funny at times. Finally making it to the entrance of the city he saw his beautiful girl friend and smiled.

He walked towards her to greet her. "Hey babe. If I'm late I'm sorry. Haha." he laughed a bit before reaching for her hand and grabbing it to entwine their fingers. "We should take a walk and catch up a bit. How are you doing lately, love?"

For some reason she felt so nervous! This had been her first date ever after all. She would patiently wait by the starting cities entrance, jumping up and down excitedly. "Today.. is going to be one of the best days in my life!!" she mentally exclaimed before squeezing her eyes shut. But then she opened them back up and laughed.

Haine's eyes were glued to the gate, creepily stalking every new adventurer that walked through. Though she smiled widely when she had seen Zauis. He would greet her cheerfully.. "Hey babe. If I'm late I'm sorry. Haha." she had heard him say.

She then shook her head calmly and replied. "It's okay! At least you made it," she smiled cheerfully. "We should take a walk and catch up a bit. How are you doing lately, love?"

She nodded as she then started to walk, dragging him along with her as well. "I am doing great! A LOT of things have been happening lately, but let's start from major okay? FIRST OFF- I have become a front liner! I have done a scouting party on floor eight.. and I'll be participating in the upcoming boss fight. Although.. I never recalled how I considered joining. Weird right? Aaand.. when I was on floor seven, I fought a Yeti, a pretty funny one you could say! It spawned creepy ice javelins and had a short fuse! But it was super fun dealing with it. And I'll stop th-there.." the bluenette blushed as she had realized how much she had talked. She looked over at him and laughed nervously. "I-I talk a lot! So.. how m are you?" she asked with an interested voice.

"Yeah, at least I made it, huh? Well I think I should be on time when such a beautiful girl is waiting on me that I love so much." Once they began walking around, Haine started rambling about how her life's been. It actually sounded ten times more interesting than mine to be honest. But, I was a lone wolf in sword art online. She managed to keep herself a lot of friends.

"So your a front liner now? Haha about time. So you'll be participating in the upcoming boss fight? You should be careful...I don't want you to get hurt. A Yeti, huh? Was it strong at all? Well with your level I'm sure anything isn't so strong." he stated to Haine even though he didn't know how he felt about her being in that boss fight. That worried him more than it should've.

He saw the blush appear on her face though he already knew it was because she said a mouth full. "How am I, huh? he blurted aloud while taking his free hand and rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, I'm still walking around solo even though I've had plenty of guild invitations. I don't know what to do to be honest. I've been fighting these wicked dragons that were cursed and I was hanging with Grim not too long ago. I've been thinking about the upcoming boss battle, but I know I don't want to help. Something about all that just doesn't gets to me. Maybe I'll partake in the boss battles in the future. Although I'm more into doing things by myself and people just get in the way. Especially when there more than like four people. he muttered to Haine while letting go of her hand and placing his same arm around Haines neck letting his hand hang slightly off her shoulder.

As they continued walking they walked into a nice grass field with a huge lake to the right of them. Everything in the area was just fantastic.

She blushed a crimson red at his compliment as she would walk beside him. She heard him also comment on her becoming a front liner, and about the Yeti incident. "Don't worry about a thing! I'll be just fine.. I promise! I'm helping to clear all the floors so we can escape Kayaba's madness! Aaand.. imagine fighting without special gear.. T O U GH ! Though I am currently ordering some gear.." the bluenette nodded.

Then she had heard what he had said, and how nervous he had felt about joining a guild. "Just go the way you feel that is best or more comfortable!" she assured with a smile before blushing when he put his arm on her shoulder. She had decided to do the same as well.

In front of them was a beautiful field of grass, and a sparkling lake. She gasped as she would view the scenery with sparkling eyes. "I-It's beautiful!!" she gasped as she childishly spun around and giggled.

"How can I not worry about it? When a loved one is in battle against something that could kill them...it's just a scary thought. I don't wanna be alone.." He leaned his head against hers and spoke in a saddened tone. "Yeah, fighting without special gear is crazy even though I've been doing it for a while. I'm changing now though. No more crazy stunts for me." he slightly smiled at her.

Then his girl friend gave him the best advice for his situation. "Go with what I'm comfortable with, huh? That'd be being solo....I'm not sure why, but guilds are hard to stick with. I just don't think I can manage being in one. I'd have to give it a little more thought. Considering I have a higher chance being killed solo than with a guild." Zauis knew he couldn't hold onto being solo for the rest of his sao life. That would soon lead to his own death.

Once we got to the area, Haine twirled around in circles with happiness written all over her face. Who could blame her though? This area was stunning. He thought to himself while walking over to the lake and picking up a rock. He then turned to Haine with a huge smile on his face. "You ready to lose? Let's skip some rocks together. I'm sure I'll be crowned the victory of skipping rocks! Heheh I'll show what I got!" His tone was rather excited and the look in his eye meant he was not planning on losing.

She was so preoccupied in her surroundings that she would childishly laugh.. but that was before Zauis challenged her to a game of rock skipping! She smiled happily before sticking her tongue out. "Oh really? We'll see who's the champion!" she hollered as she played along, and sprinted up to the lake, grabbing a nearby rock. Haine had purposely picked a super cool and shiny one and showed it to him. "ALRIGHTIE!! This is one mighty cool rock! Now.. I'll throw first!" she exclaimed before holding the rock up, and throwing it as far as she could, watching it bounce to at least half of the lake's length. "Your turn!" she hummed as she would closely watch him, eager to see who the winner would be for this simple one turn round.

Zauis, tossing his rigid rock up and down catching it in his right hand as he noticed Haine's childish personality faded away somewhat after he challenge her. Once they were side by side about to skip the rocks, Haine showed Zauis a shiny looking rock that was probably the prettiest one out here. "Might as well crown me because I'm gonna be the victory. That pretty little rock isn't going anywhere!" he laughed at her for picking the nicest rock outta the bunch.

Once she released the rock from her grip toward the water they both stated intensely at her rock skipping across the water and then it finally stopped at the center of the lake from the looks of it. "Half way, huh? That was pretty nice, but..." he stopped talking and took a deep breath and chunked the rock and watched it skip across the lake with tremendous speed. The rock nearly stopped in the same spot as Haines. It was really hard to tell which one went the furthest. Zauis facepalmed himself and fell backwards onto his back only to look up at the beautiful sky. "Could you tell who won? I defiantly didn't....they we're way to close to being the same spot. That's unbelievable!" he complained with a smile on his face.

Haine gasped as he threw his rock into the lake, watching as it practically landed on the very same spot as hers. H-How.. It's a tie then! Tiee!!" she nodded as she then stared deep into the lake, watching intently as the rocks began to move due to the water swaying them adrift. She would then turn around and smile as he lay on his back, staring directly at the sky.

The bluenette plopped down beside him and lay down as well, staring at the puffy white clouds that painted the atmosphere. "The clouds sure are so pretty!- Oh wait a minute..- Look Zauis it's a bunny!" she giggled as she pointed directly at the cloud that was currently taking the shape of a rabbit, soon moving with the wind, working to form an entirely new shape.

Zauis smirked when Haine plopped down next to him. Then she suddenly pointed out a cloud that looked like a pretty cute bunny. "Thats a really cute bunny cloud. I'm surprised you can even catch things like that. I totally would've never saw that." he happily muttered to Haine.

Zauis then turned on his side and reached for Haines hand and holds his gently. He looked at her with a huge grin across his face. "Haine, you mean the world to me." he blurted aloud and started blushing slightly while trying to laugh it off. "Maybe we should start the picnic? It's the afternoon already and we gotta eat before night so we can watch the stars together." he happily said while giving Haine a small kiss on her cheek.

She smiled joyfully and nodded. "It really is! It's amazing how clouds can hold such fascination.. all you need to do is concentrate," Haine smiled. She blushed a rosy red color when he had held her hand and looked over at her. "Haine, you mean the world to me." those words made her feel so warm inside. She really loved this man. She was about to say something, but he blushed and laughed it off.

"Maybe we should start the picnic? It's the afternoon already and we gotta eat before night so we can watch the stars together," Zauis said. She immediately stood up on her feet excitedly. "Alright! Let's sit.. um- oh yes over there would do!" she chirped, pointing to the direction of a shady tree. Without a second to hesitate, she dashed over to the tree and opened her inventories tab.

First she took out a nice blanket and placed it over the ground. "I hope the food I made isn't too bad.. I hope he'll like it!" she mentally exclaimed before calmly setting all of the food down carefully on the blanket. The meal consisted of a nice basket of grilled cheese sandwiches, a few choices of fruit, soup, some drinks, and lastly the surprise desert that was securely wrapped up in a tiny box. Lastly she placed the silverware and plates down before exhaling a deep breath. "Perfect! Oh wow.. WAIT A MINUTE THERE'S WAY TOO MUCH FOOD AAHHH!" she mentally panicked before shrugging it off her shoulders and calling him over. "Done setting things up! A-And I know I made t-too much.." she flushed with an embarrassed expression.

Zauis watched Haine instantly hop to her feet like she was beyond happy while she spotted an area near a nice shady tree. "That spot looks beyond perfect." he yelled to her with an excited tone while he sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Should I help her with that..?" he muttered to himself while getting up and walking towards Haine whom had already placed everything down and had it organized.

Zauis's eyes widened and his mouth watered when he glanced at all the amazing looking food. "Wow...Who cares if you made too much? That just means I can have seconds! The food looks amazing Haine. I never knew you were a good cooker." he complimented the food and her while sitting down on the blanket with a slight blush on his face as he rubs the side of his cheek with his index finger.

"Can I taste your lovely food now? Heheh." he chuckled while picking up the grilled cheese sandwich and giving it a good look because it looked fantastic. He then slowly inched the grilled cheese sandwich to his mouth and took a nice bite and his eyes widened after he swallowed his food. "Amazing...how did you cook it so well? This is probably the best thing I've ever ate. Ya know, besides a burger! Haha"

"O-Okay! You can have as much as you'd like, since there will most likely be some extra left," Haine smiled as she slowly picked one sandwich up. But before eating, she had decided to wait and see what Zauis had to say about how the taste of her cooking. "It's very simple! The secret behind it isn't very hard at all. I just tried my very best, and I put my heart into it," the bluenette smiled sweetly before biting down on her sandwich and humming contently. Though it was rather hot outside, the tree blocking the sunlight was enough to provide a pleasant shade.

After finishing up the first grilled cheese sandwich, Zauis reached for another while nodding at Haine. "Thank you. And thank you so much for the lovely picnic." he happily said before taking a bite outta the grilled cheese sandwich. He then reached for one of the drinks and started chugging it.

The guy ate a lot yet he still was slimmer than a snake. He finally stopped eating for a few and stretched his arms out and patted his mouth gently to cover up the small yawn he made. "Your special ingredients is really that? You tried your best and love? Haha I have those ingredients to but mine always comes out disgusting. Maybe I'm just not fit for cooking. " he calmly stated. He watched Haine eat with a smile on his face before chuckling a bit. "Your so cute Haine."

"You're welcome!" Haine chirped cheerfully before reaching her hand over at the dessert box, before shaking her head and pulling her hand back. "That goes last!" she mentally scolded herself before carefully pouring herself a glass of fruit punch and gulping it down in a split second.

She giggled at what Zauis had commented shortly after and looked over at him. "Yes! That is what I use in every single dish that I may prepare. And don't worry! Everyone has a special talent.. no doubt! Cooking might not be your thing, but keep on searching for something you are best at!" she calmly nodded before continuing to eat contently. The bluenette blushed a deep red color before swallowing what she was previously munching on. "Th-thank you!" she chirped.

Zauis didn't notice when Haine reached for the sweets she had prepared after they ate. He was looking right at her, but he was zoned out after telling Haine that she was cute. It was like he was looking through her and suddenly he started to drool.

He quickly snapped outta it once she started explaining how things aren't everyone's talent. He crossed his arms and slung his head to the left with a pouty face. "At least I'm the best solo player." he mumbled before laughing.

Zauis smiled once he saw Haine blush from the compliment. He then stood up and switched sides on the picnic blanket so he was sitting next to Haine. He then wrapped his arms around Haine and snuck and gave her a small kiss. "Heheh. I love spending time with you. You make me feel like the luckiest teen in sword art online." he smiled and looked away.

Haine watched as he crossed his arms and leaned to the left. "At least I'm the best solo player," Zauis would mutter before laughing. She soon joined him as well. "That is true!" the bluenette chirped contently.

She would watch as Zauis stood up and switched sides on the picnic blanket so he would sit next to her. Her heart would race as he wrapped his arms around her and quickly give her a sweet kiss. "Heheh. I love spending time with you. You make me feel like the luckiest teen in sword art online," he said softly with a smile. "I-I love you Zauis.." Haine said as her eyes softened and she buried her face onto his shoulder.

After a few moments of embracing each other, she had let go of him and took the box she had been tempted to open earlier. Carefully she opened it up and took the dish out, setting it on the middle of the blanket and taking a small knife out. "This is the surprise dessert! I was dying to eat this!" Haine childishly sniffled before cutting the decorated chocolate cake into small pieces, bringing out a plate quickly as she placed a piece on it, carefully placing a fork on the side, and setting it down in front of Zauis. Then quickly she would make another plate before putting the cover over the cake.

"I-I hope it tastes okay!" she smiled, as she crossed her fingers.

When she said it was true that he was the best solo player it brought a smile to his face. After they started cuddling together, Haine suddenly told him that she loved him. He blushed slightly and looked away as Haine hurried her face into his shoulder. "I-I love you to Haine..." he stuttered slightly but manage to finish the comment.

Then after they had finishing goofing around, Haine reached for a small box and blurted put something about her dying to eat it. Zauis awaited for the surprise with his eyes as wide as they could get and then Haine brought out a pretty looking cake. Only bad thing was that Zauis hated cake every since he was a child. It usually made him sick on occasions. He didn't know what to do about the situation. He didn't wanna hurt her feelings and not eat it, but he didn't wanna get sick either.

"Uh, that's a really pretty cake. Your really good with food and deserts." he slowly picked up the fork and stuck it in the cake. He picked a piece of the cake up and slowly stuck the fork in his mouth letting it release the cake off the fork and into his mouth. His face started to look bitter as he chewed but he gave Haine a thumbs up. He swallowed it and smiled. "It was good." he flat out lied. (XD)

Haine watched his bitter-like face as she sweat dropped, panicking on the inside. This is however too much for the narrator to put into words, so let us simply picture this as what was going on in her mind.

tumblr_inline_mfmwwiS31T1qjspyw.gif

The bluenette laughed as she looked at his sour face. "I think your face is funny Zauis! I should.. make you eat more and more of that cake!" she chirped before bringing up another slice with an amused face. She was eager to see his expression after that, cracking up from how he would react to seeing her hold up a plate in front of him.

"You think my face is funny, huh? I'm not eating more of that crap. I'm not really into cake like that. But, it was a really pretty cake to be honest." he muttered while looking bitter. Though Zauis didn't like the fact that Haine was laughing at him eating something he hated and what usually made him sick.

As she tried to be funny and raise the cake up to his face. This is however too much for the narrator to put into words, so let us simply picture this as what was going on in her mind.

tumblr_mqcz8dbsv11r0fgqto2_400.gif

Zauis looked away and slapped the [censored] outta that plate with the cake on it. He then took a deep breath and flung backwards onto his back.

She had secretly felt hurt, but didn't let herself show that. She had looked down with saddened eyes, before lifting her head up, plastering a smiling face on her. She always did this when she was sad, she had always promised herself to be happy, and so she did. "Well.. that sure was something!" she laughed awkwardly before tossing the plate away and putting the remains of the lunch and sitting back down against the tree, humming.