Zauis, still having the bitterest look on his face because he could still taste the cake. He sat up and poured him some of the fruit punch and started drinking it when he noticed Haine looked a little differently and mumbled something. Zauis took a gulp of the fruit punch and took a deep breath. "Look, I didn't mean to slap it away I just don't like when someone teases me. Especially with something I hate the most. Maybe it was my fault for not being honest and telling you I hated cake. So I'm sorry about that."

Ha rambled on and on and finally stopped. He stood up and noticed it was getting dark. He walked over to Haine and gave her a hug. After the hug he pointed toward a tree that didn't have many leaves. "We should climb that one so we can watch the stars together." he happily said while climbing up the tree and sitting on a thick branch waiting for her to climb up.

Haine looked at him from the corner of her eyes with absolutely no expression at all, listening to his every words silently. Before she had decided to face him or speak, she smiled cheerfully and looked over at him as if she didn't even care. "It's alright! Don't feel guilty- I mean it's not like I even get seriously sometimes!" she assured with a big grin and a thumbs up, before still sticking to her spot, before she noticed the sky getting somewhat darker..

Zauis then stood up and walked over to Haine, giving her a warm hug. "We should climb that one so we can watch the stars together," she heard him say happily as he climbed up the tree and waited for her. "I'll be right there!" the bluenette chirped before quickly climbing up the tree and moving up to sit beside him. "I cant wait to see the pretty stars.." she gasped.

He listened to her words and knew that she wasn't telling the truth. It may not have made her mad but he was positive that she didn't like it. That it upset her a bit. Why do I gotta be so horrible with girls? Or horrible with people in general. He complained.

Once he saw her climb up the tree and scoot next to him he smiled and wrapped his arms around her while the night had officially fell. It was a beautiful sight to watch the stars of Aincrad at night. He suddenly turned to Haine whom look like she was enjoying herself. "This view is amazing....and I'm not talking bout the stars." he muttered to Haine and kissed her on the cheek for a few seconds before pulling away. "Haha...sorry. I couldn't resist such a beautiful girl like you."

She hummed happily as she looked up at the night sky, resting her head against Zauis's shoulder, while scanning the night sky thoroughly in search of any constellations that were familiar to her own eyes. Watching stars were always a fascinating thing to her.. how different each single star was from another never ceased to fascinate the bluenette. "This view is amazing....and I'm not talking bout the stars," she heard her lover comment as she then blushed an extremely red color before he kissed her cheek for a few seconds before pulling away. "Haha...sorry. I couldn't resist such a beautiful girl like you," he said.

"Th-thank you.. a-and you're fine!" she squeaked as her face was completely red.

Zauis smiled as Haines head was resting against his shoulder in the most romantic way. From just looking at her face you can tell she was really amazed by the stars. Zauis was never really into stars like that though, stars weren't as bad to look at when your with someone you love. To be honest, Zauis thought this was the perfect first date with Haine and couldn't wait till next time.

He then notice Haine blush more than usual from his comment of his view on her. "No problem.. Haha" he muttered while holding his hand over his mouth so he could cover his yawn. "Man....I'm getting pretty tired now." he stretched his arms out with his mouth wife opened. "I had a lot of fun today Haine. We should have our second date soon." he happily said while reaching for her hand and holding it.