[F22-PP] Judge and Jury

The rock that was tossed on his lap, Kodo just stares at it. Taking a deep breath, Freya said nothing that he was expecting. It really caught him off guard. Grasping that flat rock, moving a thumb over the phrase. A tear drips down his cheek. It was something that his sister was always telling him. -Whatever happens, let it, faith will guide you down the path you were meant to take-. A sigh as he looks to the large slab, Kaylee's name. They all were right to an extent. He couldn't just sit here and mourn his sister. She was not here any more and it would do him no good. These people were trying to help him, glancing back at that rock. 

Getting to his feet now, Freya was long gone. Glancing to the monument with a smile and another tear down his cheek. "I love you Kaylee, I hope you're in a better place." Wiping his eyes with his sleeve. Opening that HUD of his and starts to create a message for each that made him come to this new found perspective. 

To: @Freyd

You were right, something has to give. I don't want to feel lonely any longer and if you really think that Firm Anima can help me then I will be there. Name the time and place...

To: Lium

I am sorry that I left. There was no reason for that reaction. I feel like if you gave me a real chance, we could be real friends. Bear with me though, I have had no one besides my sister so you will have to teach me what a friendship is supposed to look like.

To: Freya

Okay... I understand that the threat is real and that there is always another way. I had lost site of that, thank you for bringing it back into the light. Thank you for stopping me from making a mistake that I couldn't come back from on that night we met. 

With each chime of his HUD the messages would be sent. Kodo walks away from the monument and from here on out, things would be different. He would take everything that those people have told him and form a new path toward a future that he hoped would be better than this one. Starting with the easy quests on floor one. Kodo had to get these mechanics down, those skills that have been presented to him through the game. If he needed help, Kodo would call upon Firm Anima to help. Kodo had to at least try before he just decided to give up...

Feeling good about that conversation, Freyja decides to head back home to her love. A plan was set for tomorrow and she needed her rest. That pure exhausting without actually doing anything was very annoying. There had to be a way to get their mind off of it for even only a moment, to feel relaxed. A chime of her HUD, it was from Kodo. Reading that message puts a smile on her face. It was clear that Freyja had gotten through to Kodo and now she could stop worrying about if Kodo would live another day. 

Walking into her home, Gaius was sitting there drinking his tea. Freya would close the door behind her, sit on the floor next to where Gaius was sitting and lay her head upon his leg. No words, just silence. The kids were rough housing or rather Ko was tackling Boris and the small bear was just dealing with it. That smile kept on her face and even though they were just sitting here in the dark, it was nice just to be here with the man she loved and was to marry eventually when they were both ready to take that step forward. 

Thread Complete:
992243546_Kodo1.jpg.7b8a232dd7f748cd053936344372590e.jpg
5808/30=193*5=965 Exp
Lium:
965*2=1930 EXP

Freyd:
965*15=14475 EXP
14475*.15=2171 Col (Laurel Wreath)

Kodo:
965*1=965 EXP
400 Col (Page)

Freya: