[PP-F1] Little Nepent Flower

Cicila sat on a bench in the Town of Beginnings' and stared at her dress. She got a Quest invite from her friend 'Zui' it read

"Hey...I want you to come with me to find this rare flower! It would be more useful to you than me..."

She replied:"What's it called?"

He said:Little Nepent's Ovule! It's rare I tell ya!"

She packed her bag and headed for his location in town.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis walking with his hands in his pockets as his attire was long skinny white jeans tucked into some white and black boots with a long white and black coat with a weird design on the back. Zauis was a dark toned guy with curly black whilst his height was 5'8/half. Walking from his destination he see's his friend Cicila walking as she looks around awkwardly. Zauis walks up to her thumping her forehead as he gently took his hand outta his pocket rubbing it up against his curly hair he slowly spoke with and unusual look upon his face. "Oi, Cicila-chan. I want you to know I'm a solo player, I just thought I'd invite you because you seem to need it more than I do. Let's not get distracted so we can finish up easy. Ya know!?" Zauis turns his back on her as he awaited for her to lead and respond to what he had to say.

Zauis chuckled as he saw the happiness upon her face. "The joyful talkative Cicila, he thought to himself. She's something else." After Zauis stopped day dreaming he listened to Cici telling him about how rare that flower is and ranting on and on. As they walk toward the weaponry shop Zauis attention turns to Cici as she tells him it would be a good idea to upgrade. As they got close to the shop Zauis sat at the bench infront of it as he slowly spoke to Cici "You go ahead Cici. I think this ole white sword still has it's use and such. I'll wait for you, as long as you don't waste too much time, otherwise I'll leave without you!" Zauis looked up at the sky as it seemed dull and cloudy.

Zauis shrugged as she hissed at him. As he awaited for her he looked around at all the people with weird and different expressions. Some happy, some sad, and some even mad. Feeling all of the different type of emotions, the tension rises for Zauis. Making him uncomfortable by himself as Cici finally comes out Zauis hops up almost as he's happy to see her, though it's only been half n hour later. After Cici told Zauis what she got she also stated that their leaving right now, without even a question. Zauis thought to himself as they walked toward their destination "what's gotten into her...?" After being lost in thought, Zauis began speaking about her weapons. "So you bought daggers and a shield? Daggers huh....? Those aren't really my style. A shield? You got some weird taste Cici!"

I've always used daggers. And I needed and upgrade on my wardrobe. She said.

They walked through town. She found the people in town 'not...really that...nice....' She saw the expressions of some and clenched her hand into a fist.

Why? Why do people hate this game? Tell me....

Zauis chuckled while Cici talked about wardrobe. "Ha yeah you needing something new to. An outfit would've been better" he said teasingly. As they continued walking nearing their destination, Zauis notices Cici stop and clinch her fist as she began speaking differently as Zauis turns to her and places both of his hands on her shoulders looking her in the eyes he calmly spoke. "Cici calm down. Not everyone can be like you....carefree and outgoing. Some, like myself, are being to busy trying to survive! We don't care whether we like it or not. Surviving is the only thing that matters. Hmph" Zauis looked down while slowly loosening the grip from her shoulders.

Y-yea....You're right. I mean I do want to get out too....I mean what is happening to our body's in the real world as we play? The hooded person said that if we die here....we-we....die there too....She began to cry. That's why I wanted to make so many friends....

Zauis shrugs as she spoke and began to cry. Not knowing how to deal with her actions he wrapped his arms around her giving her a huge hug then pulls away he starts looking at her face as Zauis began wiping her tears away. "You will never have to deal with death damnit! Do you hear me Cici!?!? I will protect you with my life....I lost the right to even care about what happens to me after my father died. Just know.....for a guy like me, acting emotional and such....just know I won't let you die! Even if I have to sacrifice myself to allow you to escape. You have to live...." Zauis shrugs and looks away as his eyes seem watery.

She nodded and wiped her tears. They went to a nearby bench and sat.

My mother died...and...my dad always works. My brother is in high school now and barley has time to visit me. As of now....I'm in the hospital. I was before I came here and I thought going here...was an escape from the ugly four white walls and tests everyone did....but I thought wrong...I'm sorry.... She couldn't stop her tears now.

As they sat on the bench Zauis listened to Cici's unbearable story. "Your mother...? I see. I'm very sorry to hear this. Your mother shouldn't have had to pass away...and your dad should've taken days off to even consider your feelings before you got stuck in this damn game! That brother of yours seems very selfish....I won't forgive him for not visiting you! I'm in the same boat... My father passed away in an accident and it almost drove me...no....it did drive me to a whole different person. My mother had trouble dealing with me since I had a younger sister that was only thirteen. My mother gave her most attention since she couldn't understand me since we weren't as close as me and my dad. And my sister, not knowing how I felt she always tried to force me to speak with her like ole times. Too bad she hadn't realize I wasn't the brother she once knew. So I understand you a lot more than you'd think. So you wanted to escape!? Well let's escape....instead of sitting here pouting we can finish this task and many more to come and just have fun together. " Zauis stands up infront of Cici as he holds out his hand to her. "Lets finish this task, shall we!?" Zauis smirks.

The sounds of waves crashing on the shore and the sight of the sunset over the water made everything rather calm for Night as he walks along shore.

Wow it's always amazing at every turn. Even the beach is as beautiful as the rest of the world. He commented to no one in particular. Then he noticed a girl with a shield and daggers sitting beside a guy in a black and white coat.

Are the two of you alright? He asked with concern.

Zauis holding onto Cici's hand as he heard the stranger speaking to them. "Yeah we're fine man. Nothing we can't handle, right Cici? Now let's go princess!" Zauis, continuing to hold Cici's hand as they began making their way to their way to the destination. Zauis looks down at their hands as he smiles for the first time since his dad passed away. "Hey Cici....?"

He had sense of suspicion, but he decided not to pressure it. Inspecting their gear, he can tell that they're fixing to go somewhere. He cracked a smile as he just realized he had nothing going on right now.

Say, you two wouldn't be going somewhere would you? He asked in a friendly manner.

Zauis looked at Cici as he notices her blushing as he chuckles a bit "Heh...heh. Hey Cici? Eh....nevermind." Zauis rubs his head from embarrassment as they stop reaching very close to their destination. "Cici, we just gotta come up with a tactic to go with. You got any ideas....!? This isn't my strong suit to be honest!"

He smiled as he spotted them near the Forest, now he's certain when she said about a flower. He casually walked up to them with his hands tucked his jet black trench jacket.

I thought I would find you two here. He said mainly to himself but it was a little louder than he thought at first. Straightening his Anneal Blade, he spoke again.

The flower wouldn't happen to be a Obvule wouldn't it? He asked.