[PP-F1] Little Nepent Flower

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cici held Zauis's hand tighter as the man led them through the forest, to the flower.

To break the silence, she started a conversation....

Tell me....How do you know where it is? Are you a beta te-.... She stopped, mid sentence. And stopped, clenching her fists.

Stupid.....They're all stupid. The beta's can just.....She started to cry again.

He noticed that her voice was breakiing up and heard the guy's words. It stung like a hornet, but he glanced over and saw her crying. He cracked a warm smile when it reminded him of how his little. brother reacted to this Forest.

I guess you can say that i was, but it was my younger brother who brought me to this gamr

He chuckled at the memory

Zauis wraps his arms around her while playing with her hair a bit as he sighs and looks over at the strange guy. Zauis then looks down at Cici "Come on Cici... We are so close to the objective! Look, after we finish this quest we can discuss this all you want! I won't mind listening, I'll even buy you dinner! Just please don't cry....." Zauis continues hugging her tightly.

He didn't respond to that for he didn't deny it. He almost lost the love of his life because he was a beta. His face became sad and empty as he remembered all of those arguements and fights. In a way, he can understand where she's coming from... And it was because of this game that his brother was comatosed... along with so many others.

She nodded to Zauis and walkd through the forest, remembering the painful past of her brother and how he'd never come home for a long time. She remembered the time she was "peremently" admitted to the hospital two years ago. Her brother did or and she'd never forgive him for it....

He smirked as he found the location, and he stopped in his tracks.

You wanted the flower right? Well here you go. I said as a Little Nepent appeared from a near by bush along with two others. They all had a flower blooming on their heads, which Is also the Ovule that they were looking for. He looked back at them and leaned against the tree with his knee propped against it.

They're all yours, just like I said I would. He remarked as he activated his Hiding Skill.

He seemed a little confused at first, but the answer came to him as he remembered the last time he came here.

For one, I like it here. Two, I couldn't just leave you two alone. And three, you do know that there's Man-Eating Plants monster wandering around here right? He asked. In truth he just wanted to help them out, and also protect them from danger if need be. Thankfully none of that happened, at least not yet anyway.

Zauis feels Cici's hand trembling as the guy leads the way I see him lean against a tree saying he'll let us have them. "I see. Arigato uh.....? I don't know your name. Well should we just rush on or uh.....Tch it's all or nothing I guess!!!" Zauis sees Cici get stabbed as Zauis dashes towards the one that was apart from the others as Zauis swiftly unsheathed my sword as I yell fiercely while my sword glows blue as Zauis thrusts his sword into the Nepent taking him out as I pant slightly looking at the other two he pants as he listened to the mans words.

I can't believe I never told my name! I scolded to myself in my head.

The name's Night, and it's a pleasure to you two. He said in a rather formal fashion. With a swipe of his hand, he took out a green apple and took a bite into it. Even though his HP hasn't gone down one bit, he still loved the taste of the apple.

Zauis listened to Night as he kinda chuckled as he slashed at the other Nepent while in mid slash he focused on the other one as it seem to try and sneak attack me, Zauis drops down on one foot spinning around and around slashing them both while on one foot as Zauis stops he notices that one is still alive it slashes him knocking him back as he smirks a bit. "Im Zauis, solo player. I know what your thinking, why am i with her? I wanted to help her get this....is all."

He smirked as he watches them from the corner of his eye.

I have no idea what you are talking about. He lied as he bit the last of the apple and it shattered into a million particles of data. Using the same hand, he closed his hand into a fist as it glowed red.

Nice try though. He commented as a Nepent sprang from a nearby bush to his direction.

Naralsol.

His glowing red hand sparked into a fiery crimson flame as it scorches his skin. He punched the Nepent right in the center, and it got swallowed by the flame and is now dead.

14/15