[OP-F1] Fading Reality

Meggido watches the events unfold, with the one known as Maker lying with barely a sliver of HP left. Pathetic. And now some new moron was coming to his defense. What a fool. He was weak, and deserved to die. Why stand up for someone who can't even take care of themselves. He was weak too, relying on others. He dips his sword into a vial, coating his blade, before sprinting forward. His blade held out, he charges down the fool. His blade slashes out at Alex, and as the blade slices into him, the poison on his blade seeps into his wound, causing him greater harm.

Burning Poison: +1 Damage

Crescent Moon: +1 Damage

Total Damage: 3

Maker: 1/11 (Paralyzed 2/3 turns)

Skydove: 5/5

Clarence12: 29/29

Alex: 12/15

Vile: ???/???

Daeron: 37/37

Aria: 27/27

Meggido: 13/13

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stare in horror as Maker slowly gets murdered, his life almost gone. I look from Aria to Daeron to the others, wanna be mavericks all of them except Vile, the only actual Maverick I've seen."Why! Why are you doing this!" I scream, silencing everyone in the field. In seething anger and rage I glare at the one responsible for this, Vile, and his new little boy-toy Daeron."I thought you were different then this." I say to Daeron, sadly. I look down to the Maker."I'm so sorry." I whisper before dashing off to town.

Just a friendly GM Announcement for the Participants in this Thread

Maker, at this time, cannot be killed. He has been paralyzed this entire time and was unable to defend himself or make any type of move. Therefore, in accordance with our Rules, he cannot be killed without making an action that gives consent to kill his character.

What kind of action qualifies as consent you ask?

Defending himself, attacking a target, etc

Therefore, he cannot be killed at this time. Alex on the other hand, has entered the battle to defend him, and has therefore given his consent to be put in mortal danger.

This concludes your friendly GM Announcement.

Shade had his arms crossed as he walked through the fields. His infamous scowl was on his face as he walked. Bored of the game he was forced to play. Was there no form of entertainment left in this game anymore? He then stopped as he heard the sound of steel clashing. He then turned to the source and saw the Scourge of Aincrad, the King of Mavericks. Vile. Shade would be lying if he said he wouldn't have felt true helplessness in the presence of the murderer. He gritted his teeth and took a few steps back. Vile. The person who had beaten Keith, terrorized lower levels, and impeded the front-liner's work by killing potential helpers. Then, Shade knew why. He was bored. Simple as that. And come to think of it, Shade was quite bored too. He drew his cutlass from his side, holding it in an upside down grip as he walked closer, wanting to start his career as a Maverick.

It took a lot to stun Vile, but in this case Vile was legitimately surprised to see his prey tear himself off the sword that impaled him, and flee for his life. Vile could have easily gunned him down with <>, but restraint won out. An occasional survivor would only serve to spread tales of the power that Vile would use to crush opponents. Drawing Caladbolg from where it lay stuck in the dirt, Vile turned and began the unstoppable advance on Alex, who had thrown his life away the moment he attempted to save his friend. Marching right up in front of the foolish would be hero, Vile glared down at the prey, slowly drawing back the monstrous sword, before striking a powerful blow.

Battle Dice: 4 + 3 = 7

Damage: 4

Result: A single slash across the chest brought Alex's health almost down to the halfway mark. Stepping back, Vile regarded the gathered Jackals with cocked head, before making a decision. The great black sword lowered slowly, as Vile surveyed the gathered would be murderers imperiously. "Show me your bloodlust, kill this fool and let his spilled blood usher in a new era on a tide of red!" The Maverick King's words thundered across the plains, speaking of a pivotal moment of change in Aincrad. A moment where Mavericks, solitary murderers, would finally band together and become a threat to every person in Aincrad.

Alex: 8/15

Shade: 15/15

"hehehe with pleasure" aria said grinning crazily as she spun around with her dagger and lunged at Alex hopping to hit him this time

she hit her mark the dagger land in his back and struck deep dealing 2 damage to alex "If only you could really bleed" aria whisperer to him well learning on his back, she pulled the dagger out and kicked him on to the ground.

Shade scoffed as he ran his hand down the toothed blade of his sword. "It's time to usher in a new age. An age of Mavericks as your gods." And with that, he dashed over, his blade glowing a deep blood red as he got ready to attack the player who was so helpless. It didn't matter if Shade hit or not. He was doomed anyway.

Shade then hesitated. He looked Alex in the eyes and scoffed. He wanted this form of agony to last. He wanted it to be savored. "Tch. Your weakness disgusts me." He snorted at Alex, before stepping back. He knew Alex felt relief for now, but the next onslaught would make his life a lot more... Unbearable.

(The maker is still in this until his last turn of paralyze is over)

Daeron watches as players scurry over to the new warzone feeding on the fight as a chance to show their dark side. For some reason Daeron enjoyed watching players get slaughtered before his eyes. He looked around to see his phoenix Scorch, looking if it needs to heal Daeron or any of this new found allies? Either way, he hears Vile innitiate an attack on the player Alex, who's put himself in a position in which he can be killed. Daeron holds his weapon ready to swing it, and runs forward at the player. He puts a grim smirk on his face and realizes his insanity grows day by day in this world. "Kill him fool! Do as the great Vile commands you!", his "insanity" within him tells him. Currently inside of his head, the good side and bad are going at war, however it's the dark side that has full control of his body and actions right now. He raises his weapon at the player, Alex, as he nears him very quickly, preparing to release the swing across his chest.

Battle Dice: 6 + 1 = 7 (1 Damage + 1 From Sword)

Result: 2 Damage

The weapon cuts across his chest, and it leaves a wide, red gash emitting red floating pixels from it. Daeron hears the mixture of screams and laughter within the battle zone. All he knew is one thing at this moment. "Kill or be killed" If he didn't do any of the killing now, he would seem weak. He wanted to prove to Vile that he wants to work with him.

Alex: 4/15

The Maker: 1/11 (1/3 Turn Paralyze)

Scorch: 30/30

I get to the town and see The Maker right behind me. I fill with happiness, knowing he is alive."Your Alive! I'm sorry I couldn't help. But I have to go back, I need to know if Daeron will actually kill someone, need to know if I can still trust him." Without listening to Maker's reply I run off to the field.

When I get there I stand in horror as I watch the people attack Alex. I get an Idea and pull out my <>"Sorry Miaki, I'll get you another one." I mumble starting the recording of the group of Mavericks attacking Alex, to show to the Maverick hunters later. I stand about 20 yards away, hoping no one notices me.

(OOC: You can't auto leave once you intentionally put yourself into danger)

As Alex starts to run, Meggido pulls out another vile, dripping the liquid down his blade as he charges after him. Cowards, both of them. One escaped already, he would not allow that to happen again. He slashes out at Alex's back. He curses under his breath as his weapons swing misses.

Shade held his cutlass in the upside-down grip he always did. His patience ran thin, as did his tolerance. Alex was too pathetic to even go out with a fight. He just ran. Like some god forsaken coward. It was disgusting. "Hmph. Get ready, because I'm sending you straight to Hell!" Shade shouted, dashing at Alex and letting out an upper slash.

He then stopped himself, scoffing and standing down. "Tch. I'm going to let your suffering last. Run. Make this fun for us."

Alex: 4/15

(OOC: Checkmate coward, you've been beat.)

Eden had overheard the commotion in the distance and witnessed Alex pass nearby. She glanced at him, quickly chasing after him, and drew her sword. "If you dash into a fight at least be decent enough to fight to the end, cowards sicken me so much..." She raised her sword over her shoulder still dashing after the boy, raising her shield up in case she didn't take him out, and quickly brought it down towards him. She smiled slicing the boys side and inflicting her special bleeding effect, sealing his fate. "Checkmate."

Alex: 1/15 (Bleeding -1 HP for 3/3)

Eden: 9/9

Miaki was in a meeting on the eighth floor when he was interrupted by a message from Commandant Clarence. He stood up from his meeting and excused himself from the players in the room. Once he was away he pressed he blinking icon marked <>. The display appeared in a small transparent window. Which caused Miaki to tremble briefly with fear. It read:

Who the heck is Vile! He just attacked a kid named Maker! Help!

Miaki without a moments hesitation wrote a reply back which stated his next orders.

"RUN!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH! DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND RUN!"

He took a deep breath and hoped Clarence would obey and run for his dear life.

Watching the player explode into polygons aria pouted a bit "I wanted the kill" she said into her shoulder she shrugged it off and looked over at the new girl who stole the kill "nice hit if anything that is" she looked around at the other players her and one off in the distance which she started waving at him "guys i think were being filmed"

The menacing figure in dark armor turned slowly to regard the sudden outpouring of killers and would be killers, taking specific interest in Aria's comment about having wanted the kill herself. "This is a new era, one where we are free to kill who we want, whenever and wherever we want. You'll get all the blood you want girl, if you follow me." It was an unthinkable suggestion, one that had never before been uttered on the face of Aincrad. Vile, a monster who terrorized the game on his own, was suggesting that other players band together in a guild, dedicated not to clearing the game, shared survival, or economic domination... No, Vile was making the unthinkable suggestion that those assembled unite under a single banner to kill their fellow players. "Join me, or die, the choice is yours. However know that I will rule this place, and crush those who would stand against me beneath my boot. If you truly want to enjoy your killing, then follow me."

Meggido sighs, what a waste. He had poisoned his blade for this final moment, but it seemed it was for nothing. What a bother. He turns, sheathing his sword as Vile begins to speak. Only now, as the fighting was coming to an end, did he notice how many people had gathered together. He walks up to Vile, looking him up and down for a moment.

"I have but one goal. To prevent this game from ever being cleared. I would rather die in here then allow anyone to go home. To that end, I will follow you."