[OP-F1] Fading Reality

Eden sheathed her blade at her side, looking at the other players, and scoffed placing her shield on her back. "It's a tempting offer..." She looked at Vile with a deadly glare and grinned raising her hand in front of her face. "But I'm good. I already have someone that I follow and after what you did to someone I care for," She lowered the fingers in her hand except the middle one, flipping them off, and pulled a teleport crystal out. "Go to hell." She used the crystal leaving Vile with her grin and her glare as she disappeared.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade crossed his arms and scoffed as Eden teleported away. "Hmph. That fool dug her own grave. We'll see to it she gets what's coming to her." He said, looking back over to Vile. "What are we to do now? The weakling is dead, and worm ran off after disrespecting your generous offer."

Daeron smirked. He knew that someone else liked killing out of sheer entertainment. Although he had no clue why nobody acted until Vile showed up. Before him, it was just Daeron himself and Zelrius who were the real killers. Suddenly, Vile shows up and everybody all of a sudden wants to kill everyone. Daeron thought of an idea, and he felt that Vile would like it as well, or so he hoped at least. What fun is killing someone scared to fight? The kill is even better when you kill something that also wishes to kill. Daeron was going to PK one of "Vile's followers" soon enough to prove that a fight is more entertaining when it wishes to kill in return.

I'm about to hit stop recording then I hear them talking about some sort of guild.A guild! Why would they start a guild. Miaki and the Azure Brigade have to know about this! I don't hit the stop button but keep on recording, recording their voices and actions.Thought I could trust Daeron, I was so wrong... I trail off, looking at my former friend murder a innocent person then be completely fine with it. I open my screen up and send a message to Miaki.

I'm still alive but I just witnessed Daeron, Vile, some guy named Meggido and two other people just murder some player. But I got it recorded! I'll leave when they are done talking.

I send it and wait.