[PP-F2] Second date! (Ruri-Sinthria) - completed

// After a whole day they spen with eachother, Sinthria couldn't keep himself from thinking about Ruri and how he felt when he was with her. She changed the way he talked and the way he acted, she was like a cure for him. Using the PM system, Sinthria invited her to Floor 2 - High Fields of Crossing, to a date. \\

Sinthria was already at there when he invited her, he was waiting by the teleporter so he could pick her up as soon as she arrived. He didnt really know what to do all day long but it would be okay when she arrives. He paced back and forth while waiting for her, because he was bored he started to practice his speech. ''Hello Ruri! Ah, no.. Heyya Ruri! What.. No! Ugh! '' he scratches the back of his head as the blue lights appears on the teleportation spot. He returns towards it hoping that it was Ruri and he was right. He soflty smiles and waves his hand to her as she arrives. '' Hey.. Ruri..I'm glad that you are here. Oh and you look great.''

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She walks out of the bright light seeing him appear in her line of sight. '' Hey.. Ruri..I'm glad that you are here. Oh and you look great.'' He had asked to her, her eyes blinking for a moment, as she was not sure what to say as she put on her cheerfulness. "You look great too!" She chirped as she smiled at him tilting her head slightly and smiling at him. "So, what's on today's agenda?" She had said, going back to her original pose as she smiled at him, walking up to him and holding his hand.

He smiled at her as she held his hand '' Thanks.. You seem vivid as always. '' he said and lifted her hand,kissing it gently. '' Well, actually i have no idea.. I thought that we would figure something out together.. I didnt want to decide on what to do without you. '' he started to walk with her, he kept looking at her without blinking his eyes. He didnt want to miss any second of her.

'' Well, actually i have no idea.. I thought that we would figure something out together.. I didnt want to decide on what to do without you. '' She grinned at this, she had always wanted to do this. "H-How about when it gets to midnight-- we dance under the moonlight-- together?" She asked Sinthria, as she looked over at the gentleman smiling at him. "Would that be a good idea?" She asked Sinthria hoping that she had a great idea by saying that. Not so sure what they would do before that although. Wait she suddenly got another idea! "And before we do any of that-- maybe a picnic!" She said as she looked into her inventory, remembering that she had put a picnic basket into it, along with a picnic blanket.

Sinth is amazed by her ideas, nodding to each and every one of them. '' Wow..You are full of amazing ideas today Ru. '' he says smiling at her. Thinking about how it would be like to have a picnic with her.. Then a dance under the moonlight.. It sounded perfect to him, it was going to be a day that he would never forget. '' So, lets find the perfect spot for us and our picnic.''

She sees a specific hill nearby, surrounded with many garden flowers, many other hills surrounding it.. She had then looked elsewhere, turning her head back to it. "How about that spot?" She had asked Sin while pointing at the hill she had thought was perfect as she starts to scurry up the hill. Not too fast but as fast enough to be caught up to in a second. She looked back to him. "Does that look like a good spot?" She had asked Sin, hoping to get a confirmed answer from him.

He looked and checked every spot she pointed to him '' Well, they both look like good spots but i guess that last one is better then the first one. '' he said while turning to her while they walk up the hill. He looked around, it was a perfect view and a perfect spot to be his girlfriend. It was good to have places like this to rest and take a break from fighting.

Ruri smiled over to Sinthria as she had gotten up the hill. She then got into her inventory, setting down the picnic blanket. She then scrolled down it once more and got the basket, filled with some sandwiches and some water. She smiled as the two things were put down. "So do you have any more questions for me, to answer to get to know me better?" She asked Sinthria as she looked over at him and sat down on the left side of the picnic basket. She had grinned over to Sinthria, glad that she had been with such a kind and generous man.

He nodded while he sat down on the right side of the picnic blanket. He smiled towards her as she prepared everything. As she placed the basket full of sandwiches he realized that how hungry he was,he places his hand over his stomach." Uhm..Yeah, i think i have one.What will you do after this? I mean.. When we finish the game."

I hand him a sandwich as I get a few plates out, giving him a water bottle as well. Doing the same for myself soon afterward. I suddenly hear his question, then she thinks for a moment, trying to find a answer. "Well, either get the next awesome game, or I hope to meet you in real life, as well as my other friends, maybe have a relationship with you in the real world!" She smiled at him as she took a small bit of the sandwich, putting it back down on the plate. "How about you, what do you plan on doing?" I ask Sinthria, wanting to hear him give his answer as I sip some of the bottled water.

His eyes widenes and a huge smile appears on his face as he hears Ruri talking about having a relationship with him in the real world. He nods and slightly blushes, looking at his sandwich and then back to her. " I would search for you. Thats the only thing i can think of right now..It would be really hard for me to live a life without you." he takes a small bite from his sandwich.

She smiles at Sinthria, glad that she had him. She slightly nods to him, and takes another bite as she hugs him. Then looks back at her food. "I-I'm glad we e-ever met..." She said blushing slightly as she took another bite, followed with a gulp of the water. "I couldn't imagine a better, more perfect person..." She had said as she put down the sandwich and gave him a shy kiss, on the cheek. Smiling and blushing a darker color as she took her lips away from him.

He hugs her back while closing his eyes, feeling safe and happy with her.Blushes darker as he keeps listening her. He nods and replies " Same here.. I'm so glad." he keeps watching her, not able to think about food anymore. His heart beats faster because of her compliments." Im not that good..But you..You are the one who is perfect. Im so lucky to have you." he opens his eyes as he feels her soft lips on his cheek,freezes in a second then soflty smiles at her

She smiled as she looked up at him. "No... You are the most perfect being!" She had said, eager succeed in the battle of compliments. She now put her head on his shoulder and had, one again watched the time and earth spin around her faster. What once had been noon, with the sunshine shining upon her had now been a sunset, they could look over. Covering a lake's view, the colorful streaks of light covering the sky. She grinned at the sight, her lips curving into a smile, as she looked at the magnificent view.

He kept smiling. "I will let you win..But for this time only. Just because i want to see you happy." he said quitely and hugged her. Then letting her place her head on his shoulder. He raised his head and looked at the sky, feeling like the happiest person in the world. He played with her hair with his other hand while looking at the sunset. His eyes watching around, he notices the lake. " Hey.. Do you think that the lake is safe to swim?" he asks her, it would be a great spot to habe fun or spent time there.

She looked down at the water for a second, not seeing any sea life in the ocean. "Ever heard of that player-- named shark? I wonder if he could be in there... Other then that, I don't think anyone else could be out to kill us in there." She says as she giggled for a moment about the joke, as she looked back to him. Wondering if they were to now travel down toward the mountain, unsure if they were to dance afterward-- or what. She smiled at him slightly, taking her head off his shoulder as she stood up, grabbing his hand, and helping him up. A bit unsure what to do next.

He giggles even it was a bad joke . '' Yeah, i have heard of him. And im sure he wont do such thing.'' he smiles as he takes another bites from his sandwich,then a sip from his water. He stood up with her support, holding her hand gently. He looks around, thinking that there is still time for moon to rise. '' Lets walk over the lake, im sure the moonlight will look better there. ''

"O-Okay." She said, confirming the offer as she takes his hand gently, and starts to walk down the hill with him. Smiling over to him, once in a while. "I-I'm glad I have you still, even if you say i'm perfect I know that I could never be perfect.." She smiled at Sinthria as she continued to walk down to the lake.

He helped her gently to walk down the hill by holding her hand. The smile on his face never vanishes when he is with her. '' Ruri.. You are perfect to me. You know what? You are more then perfect for me.. I love you, i love who you are right now. '' he said with a slight blush on his cheeks, looking at his hands then to her blue eyes.

She looked up into his eyes as well... Her lapis eyes turning a lighter, happier color. I--I do too..." She said softly, her cheeks flushing a darker red as they had looked into each other's eyes suddenly. The sun almost set, she looked at him in curiously, unsure how he would take this big step ahead.