[PP-F2] Second date! (Ruri-Sinthria) - completed

He genlty carressed her hand, slowly pulling her to himself. Still looking at her blue eyes. '' We are lucky.. You know, because we have eachother.. Because we love eachother. And if there is one thing i love more then this, its showing the love i feel to you.'' he kindly smiles to her, taking a deep breath. Closes his eyes as he comes closer to her, dropping a soft kiss on her lips. Feeling that his heart is about to explode, almost his hands starts to shake.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at Sinthria and listen to his softly said words as he rested my cheeks and kissed her on the lips. She was surprised for a second, then closed her eyes softly. Around her, the world moving faster... She looked into his soft blue eyes as she let go of the kiss. She kept silent and her eyes got bolder as she takes her hand and rests them on his shoulders and hugs him. Still not saying a word. Inside she felt as happy as ever, but she couldn't express it on herself, couldn't even describe the words...

Sinthria gently hugged her tightly, resting his head on hers. Closing her eyes, unwillingly smiles. '' Wow..'' was the first word he was able to speak after staying silent for seconds. He held her hands and moved back a little, looking at her beautiful eyes. '' Now.. I owe you a dance under the moonlight.'' he kepts smiling as he positions himself in front of her.

"O-Okay.." She smiled at Sinthria as she relaxed her arms on her shoulders, his at her hips. She looks into his blue eyes as she smiled up at him, glad that they were able to have such a fun time... She started to step in a square, trying to do the steps as if she was a really good dancer, even though she wasn't.

Sinthria knew nothing about dancing, but he was happy to do it with Ruri. While holding her in his arms he felt like only they were living on the worl, for him only they mattered. He tried to following her steps to not make any mistakes while dancing with her. '' As you can see.. I'm a failure when it comes to dancing.'' he says with a little laugh, looking at her eyes

"Well I never really ever danced until now." She smiled up at him, looking into his blue eyes, as she continued trying to dance, and trying to pick up pace as well. She was happy that she had ever met Sinthria, she had a much better and happier life even with her happy personality he at least doubles it when he is around her. She smiled at him, feeling like the world, had only spun around them. She had never known what romance had really been until now, and she realized that she had been missing out in the real world. She had never felt feelings like this before, she had loved reading about romance-- but she had never really felt what it had never felt like... She felt as if all round them-- not even the world mattered anymore, she didn't care about dying anymore, she was glad to have Sinthria...

'' Really? Well.. For sure, you are better then me. '' he says looking at her while laughing, her eyes shining by the moonlight. Sinth feels dazed while looking at her, his eyes gets narrowed. He pulled her in to a hug he never wanted to end. In that moment, he realized that he didnt want this game to end. He didnt want things turn back to normal. He just wanted to live here with Ruri until their last day.. '' You are my first love. And i want you to be my last. ''

she stays silent and lets the hug last longer as she pulls away and looks into his mystifying blue eyes... "I-I've been tricked many times in what some people call 'love' last time it was only to get popularity... He soon jumped off a cliff as the killer-- kissed me. I already regret ever knowing him..." She says as she continues the dance in the moonlight. The white beam from the sky, laying before them. She smiled at Sinthria, glad that she had ever met one, so nice and kind forgiving as well. She sighed the world still spinning around them, as if the atmosphere's only purpose was to be around them... She had forgotten Aincrad, it felt as if it had all been a dream. It's only purpose was to hold them, for the dream to talk to her about love... What it felt like, as if the game only had been there so they could meet...

"I Promise, Sinthria if we ever get out of this world-- I promise to remember the times we will have together..." She spoke softly, still looking into his eyes as they kept dancing...

He smiles looking at her , feeling his eyes getting wet. He shakes his head slowly to wipe them off without her seeing it. He moves his hand to her cheek, tossing her hair back and looking at her eyes. '' Thank you. I promise too, i will never forget you.. And the things we have been or will through. '' he holds her hand tightly and stops dancing. Thinking about what his life used to be like and how its like right now. '' And i promise, im never going to die. We will finish this game together.''

Her eyes start to tear up as she smiles up at him. "I-I'm glad..." She said for a second, as she hugs him once again. She was glad to know that he believed in himself at times-- she was glad to know him... Glad to even ever had seen him... She hugged him tightly, thinking of everything they would do together, take romantic walks on beaches-- have romantic dances, maybe even go camping together at one point. She was happy, there was no other way to describe herself, it was as if-- a mixture of them all. At this time she didn't even talk anymore, she then eventually let go of the hug, seeing the stars twinkle above them, dancing around as She leads him near the hill again, so they could get a good view of the sky, and the stars and moon moving around as she pointed at a familiar constellation in the beautiful night sky... "There is Leo!" She said as she pointed at the constellation in the sky smiling over to him as if it was his turn to recognize a constellation next.

leo1.jpg

Sinthria layed his back on the grass, looking at the sky while laying down. He looks at where Ruri points '' Wow.. Even in the game? My father used to show me all these when i was a little kid.. So i know a couple of them. he smiles looking at her, then points the sky '' And here is Aquarius. '' he draws the shape with his finger in the air. Then again turns to look at her. His cheeks started to hurt for smiling all day long but he didnt seem to care. He loved being with Ruri.

aquariusrb.jpg

She smiled up at Aquarius, then found another-- she hadn't found a mystical creature, but Scorpius. She smiled at the shape as she pointed at it in the sky. "There is Scorpius!" She smiled at him, her eyes, sparkling as she pointed at the constellation, she was glad to see him having fun... She was glad that she was able to spend so much time with him. And still happy that she had a boyfriend as she hugged him. Smiling at him as she saw him draw a shape around the constellation, to point it out. She then drew a shape around Scorpius. Smiling as she lay back down and turned to him, awaiting his next constellation.

1181scorpius.gif

He followed her finger as she pointed Scorpius, he looked at the direction and smiled towards Ruri. He hugged her back while looking for another constellation. Once again he lifted his hand in the air and pointed the sky '' And there is Cancer! '' he drawed it just like the last time with his finger. And turned towards her, looking at her with a smile and holding her hand.

cancerrb.jpg

She attempted to find another constellation in the sky; yet she knew she was failing to do so she sighs and looks over to Sin. "I can't find another..." she had sighed finally, accepting defeat as she looked over at him. "Is their anything else for us to do?" she asked him kindly, wanting to know their options that they could do next. She felt as if the time passed before them so fast; that as they say 'time flies by when your having fun!'.

He slightly yawns and looks at her with a smile. " There are lots of things for us to do . But i dont want to rush them.. Even right now, just by looking at you.. Im the happiest person alive." he says while holding her hand, places his arm under his head.

He's right Ruri, just relax for a while... she had said to herself as she put her hands by her side and breathed in and out she felt as if she could go to sleep at any moment now. He breaths as if waves crashing about, like in yoga class... She smiled as she looked up at the stars and began to feel-- drowsy... Her breaths becoming only mummers under her breath by new as she felt her eyes began to close, the darkness coming upon her...

Sinth notices that she is about to sleep, he was the same just like her. Tired and about to sleep. He gets closer to her and hugs her, smiling while closing his eyes. Wanting to rest for a bit, he wouldnt sleep there. Not while she is about to sleep. Anything could happen if they both fall asleep. He opens his eyes and watches her while she lays there with her eyes closed.

"Sinthria, don't be afraid to sleep, we won't be in danger and I will get us out of danger if we are in any when we wake up." She promised as she looked over at him for the last few moments, then fell asleep right afterward. Her dreams containing of real life predicaments, and then seeing her boyfriend in real life, which would be pretty cool as she would take it.

Sinthria looks around him, takind a deep breath then turns back to her. '' I dont think its safe out here. It won't be safe unless we were in a house. '' he says as she sleeps, tosses her hair back and kisses her gently on the cheek. As she keeps sleeping , he slowly gets up and keeps watching the area around them. Like he was guarding her.

She feels a cool wind wash upon them as she keeps sleeping, feeling the kiss on the cheek... Her dreams turned into some kind of-- wedding scene in her mind, she knew no monster would be able to hurt them if they were together. She smiled, as the cool waves began to splash smaller water droplets onto her. As she lay and sleep there quietly, bit really attempting any noise.