[PP-F2] Second date! (Ruri-Sinthria) - completed

Sinthria walked around for a few seconds, looking around if there was anything and to be make sure that she is safe to sleep. Then returns back to her in a hurry, notcies that she is sleeing. He smiles softly while walking towards her and sits next to her quitely , looking at the moon then to lake as it reflects the moonlight.And finally looks at Ruri, watching her as she keeps sleeping. '' Sinth, you are really luck to have her. '' he says to himself quitely.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When she finally manages to wake up it was about in the middle of the night. "I'll take the next watch." she says as she sits up and looks at him, beside her smiling into the lake that reflected the moonlight. She was glad to have Sinthria, even if he Thought of her to be better then himself, she knew they were the same in loyalty, and knowledge. She knew that he was as good as her, maybe even better in percerverance. "I'm really lucky to have you, you know." she smiled at him as she watched him lay back.

[ooc- sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm trying to write on my ipad]

He looks at her while laying down, placings his both arms under his head. Uses them like a pillow. As she repeats the same thing he just said, his eyes widenes and smiles . '' Lets make a deal. From now on, there is no '' I '' in us. Only '' we ''. We are lucky to have eachother, that sounds better right? '' he feels better by saying that, they were a couple now anyways. They had to think about eachother.

"Okay then!" She smiled at Sinthria as he began to sleep. She agreed with the marvelous idea. She had been blushing a lighter pink as he had said such a thing. She sat beside Sinthria, holding his hand as he looked at him, laying still. The back out onto the lake, her eyes looking upon the icy waters, and waves.

It wasn't hard to fall asleep for Sinthria, he always loved sleeping. And being by his lover, it was like to most confortable place in the world to sleep. But he knew that he shouldnt sleep for a long time. While sleeping, Sinth was talking to himself quitely, Ruri couldn't understand what he was saying because he was mumbilng really quitely.

Ruri smiled over to Sinthria, glad once again that she had him as she looks out over the lake, wondering how haine and shaya where, and how their relationships had been going. It was kinda funny how at the same time they saw their infinite lovers. She was glad to have loyal friends, right now and right here had been the perfect place to think about them. As if the waves had reminded her of random haine, and the moonlight had been shaya, always looking downward at the two. She giggled for a moment how cheesy that has sounded, but it had been true. She hadn't wanted to leave Anicrad. It had now been the best place to be, even if it was a death based game.

While he was sleeping, Sinthria dreamt about Ruri and himself. Still ingame, walking around the hills happily... Until the darkness surrounds them, inside the darkness a shadowy figure walks towards Ruri. Sinthria was unable to move, something was blocking from moving. He locks his eyes on the figure to get a better view, and reaileses that its Vile. The creature tried to attack them the other day. Sinthria tries to break free from his chains and run towards Ruri but he can't. '' Ruri! Run away Ruri! Please! Don't fight! '' he yells towards Ruri, trying to do something even he is not able to move. But Ruri keeps moving towards Vile, she tries to kill it. But Vile was too strong for her to take on her own, the last thing Sinth sees was Vile raising his blade towards Ruri. He wakes up with a yell '' Ruri! '' his eyes wide opened and he is breathless. Looking around to find Ruri to see that if she was okay.

"I-I'm right here.." she says as she hugs Sinthria, hoping that he was okay. She didn't want him to worry, if that's what he was thinking anyway. She was hoping that Sinthria would never leave her side, and she knew soon enough he would be even more powerful then herself. She knew when they got higher levels that they would be able to fight him... She just knew it... She blushed as the hug went on for a little while longer.

He hugs Ruri back tightly, not letting go easily. He tries to calm down by taking slow and deep breaths. Feeling that his eyes gets wet, he burries his head over her shoulder. He reailezes that he never felt like this before, thinking that how he was not able to defend Ruri.. Just watching her as she fights Vile alone, it was a thing he would never allow to happen. And yet, it was a terrible thing to watch for him.

"A-Are you okay Sin?" She had asked him before the tears in his eyes started to drip and she sighed hugging him more... She hoped that he would calm down... "W-What did you dream about?" she had asked Sinthria before regretting what she had said, and heard a small whine start to talk as she took her hands on his shoulders and set him up right. Giving him a handkerchief.

Sinth, now calmed down. Takes the hankerchief from her and wipes his tears off. Taking a deep breath and looking at her. He knew that he shouldn't talk to her about Vile, but he didnt want to lie to her either. He tried to smile to say that he is okay now. '' I.. I saw that we both get attacked.. And i couldnt protect you. Don't worry, it just felt like real.. I'm okay now. ''

She looked at him for a second, in fear. She then looked at the river. She had wanted to have fun-- not hurt him... It was as if she was a curse. The sun starts to set over the river as she looks over to him, wondering if they could either dance again or maybe even splash each other, in the river for spun, or maybe even swim!

He slowly hold her hand with a smile, feeling better now because he is with Ruri. He kisses her hand and looks to her eyes. '' I'm glad that we are together.. Don't have any opposite thoughts. We are better when we are together. '' he says while carressing her hand. And moves his head to side slightly, looking at the lake. '' So, if its safe to swim.. I think we can give it a try huh? ''

'' Oh.. Yeah, right. '' he said while looking at her, scratching the back of his head. While she was walking over the lake, Sinthria left the change his outfit to his swimwear. After getting ready, he walks back to Ruri with fast steps. Approaching to her from behind, lifting her up in his arms and running towards the lake while laughing.

"Don't try to put me into the lake like this!" She laughed as she hugged him. Her still in his arms, feeling the water splash on them, she giggled softly at the water splashing her. She then hugged him again, glad that he could still hang onto her, even though she wasn't that heavy she had been quiet surprised.

'' I'm not trying, im doing it! '' he said while still holding her in his arms and smiling. He keept running in to the lake as long as he can. Before it was too deep, he gently dropped her into the water, still holding her close to him. '' Its the fastest way isnt it? It would be so cold if you tried to walk. '' he said while holding her hands

"Well I guess so.." She had said before getting out of her arms and being caught by his hands. She smiled into his blue eyes, glad that he was there to help her up. She then let go of his hands, splashing some if the water upon him, as she managed to swim in the same place, she had been in. Looking over to him as she held his hands again, this time a bit more giggly with a warm smile on her face.

Closes his eyes while Ruri splashes water on his face, smiles while splashing some back. Pulls her closer as he holds his hands again, he smiles as she giggles. Swimming back and deeper as he pulls her to himself , making her swim towards her. It feels a little cold for him in the water, but being with Ruri makes it up for him. '' So.. What now?'' he asks to her while swimming