[PP-F2] Second date! (Ruri-Sinthria) - completed

Sinthria kept laughing while Ruri kept splashing water on him. As soon as she stopped, he turned to her. '' Hold your breath. '' he said as he he dived inside the water. After staying there for a second, he catched her from her feet and slowly pulled her under the water, closer to himself. Looking at her as they both stay stil under the water. Both their eyes locked on eachother. He smiles without opening his mouth, stil holding his breath.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She grins over to Sinthria, as she looks into his mystical blue eyes, as if hypnotizing her to grin. She felt as if something was about to go down... Something random and completely insane-- as if he was about to say 'Will you Marry me' or something of the sort, as their eyes met. She felt like that was a weird thing to do underwater, but she didn't really know that would happen for sure.

Sinthria kept watching her , locking his eyes to her eyes while underwater. As their breath were about to run out, they both got back from the underwater. Taking a breath, letting Ruri catch her breath for a while. He holds her hands, pulling her to himself as she manages to catch her breath. He pulls her into a kiss, hugging her while giving her a gentle but pattionate kiss.

She smiled at him for a moment as she got pulled into a kiss. As she was pulled back out her eyes met his again, his mystifying yet somehow sparkling eyes to her bolded blue ones. She smiled at him, "T-That, was... something..." She said, not knowing how or what to describe it as. She smile smiled at him, then pulled him into another hug.

He smiled looking at her. Hugginh her back as she pulls him into a another hug. Once again, while hugging her he lifts her up in his arms. Carrying her to the outside of the water before it gets any colder. " This was really fun." he said while looking at her as he kept carrying her.

She looks over to Sin with a small smile on her face as she get lifted down, as she goes into the same bush and equips her normal gear, getting out and smiling at him.Her eyes sparkling. She opens her hug, looking through her inventory as she gets out her reward from the hoya quest. Putting it around his neck as he gets back from dressing properly.

"I-I had a great time.." She smiled at him as she looked at the distracting red dragon necklace, hanging from his neck...

XP_amuletofevilprotection.png

[OOC- Name it your own, no effects everything else may be made up ^.^ For: Shop: Ruri's present]

He looks at the necklace while Ruri puts it around his neck, a small smile appears on his face as he looks at the red dragon necklace. " When did you get this..? Thank you.." he says while looking at her and pulls her into a hug.After letting go of the hug, he still holds her hands. Looking at her eyes. Thinking about how kind she was to give him a present like this.

"Got it just today, a small trip with my friends to collect it." She smiled at Sinthria, knowing how much he would treasure the gift. She knew that he had to treasure this day. She had no idea how he could make it even better.. She smiled up at him; unsure what to do next yet maybe she was just getting ahead of herself by thinking she was done with the trip.

" Its from a quest? You shouldn't have.. I don't know how to thank you properly.." he says looking at her hands and then to his necklace. He thinked about getting something like this to her,from a quest or from a shop. Either way, he had to. And in the same moment he remembers the quest he had to take, he had to take it on his own " Oh i have to go..There is a quest that i accepted, and i want to finish it smas soon as i can.."