[PP-F8] Let the Planing Begin!

Sakuri can't help himself for laughing. It really was " a giant clusterf*ck of unorganized sputters of words" which enjoyed Sakuri, but it was good that Elyth had cleared up the situation a bit now, and he just sat there nodding as an agreement to what she wrote.

"Well, we almost get most of the things set up, still got some small things to plan out, but for now, i belive that we should fix everything up." He said as he read what the writing said.

"We should divide up and try to get the stuff which is, well basicly decided. I will leave the music to you Elyth and possibly Clarence. I could do either, so if everyone just picked one of the asignments, i would fill in what's left."

He then thought about the bacon question. Sakuri guessed that is was possible, but it would require a chef with lots of experience.

"Well Elyth, do you know a chef that might have experience in doing such things?"

"Hey, you forgot Lemonade and Punch!" Ruri said as she pointed to the board as she stood up and wrote a Drinks part of the board smiling at it as she sat back down hoping others could think of other drinks.

She looked over to Haine who had been sitting still for a while now. "You okay, Haine?" She asks Haine as she looks over to her smiling slightly as she hopes that she would say something to reply to her.

All she could do now was wait for the marvelous party thinking of all the delicious platters as she thought of them.

Haine nodded cheerfully. "Oh I'm fine! I was just being a little quiet I'm sorry about that! Well.. You should also include coffee on the menu.. Maybe we have some caffeine lovers around? I don't know.. And I know of this composer called Rurutia.. I know one song from her that seems fitting. I know a singer named Kanon too!! Her Song "This is my road" on a piano would sound angelical.. But I'm still

Gonna be thinking of some more ideas," Haine smiled.

She saw barely nothing going on, so she took charge as she wrote a list of Drinks. She took a small marker and started scribbling down in japanese. She turned around for a second... "Anyone else have any ideas?" She asked in a more darker tone hoping that this wouldn't get out of order they how it already has been.

Drinks

• Lemonade (Pink?)

• Punch (Lemon, Strawberry, Apple?)

• Iced Tea (Sweet?)

• ???

• ???

• ???

• ???

• ???

• ???

Food

• Sandwiches

• Pastries

• Confectionaries

• Cake

• Fruit

• Seafood

• Meat

• Bread

• Mooncakes

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing Ruri take charge like that made Elyth feel proud. :')

"Alright then. Ruri, we'll leave you in charge of the food. Is that alright with you? And I think we don't need that many different varieties of drinks, but some people may enjoy carbonated drinks. Maybe we can find a chef who can duplicate that."

"I'll go get some flowers, Chad gets the cake, we need a blacksmith to smelt the wire for the flower fence and- oh, maybe an archway! Someone else get some wood- we need to make tables for the food, and we also need someone to scout out a location for the wedding to take place- preferably a scenic place with both indoor and outdoor areas, and we need instruments for the music!"

"And we also need to raise some funds... For the food, unless anyone here is a chef..."

OOC: Well now, we have much to do and oh so little time- so guys!

LET'S GET TO WORK! Please use the codes beneath and volunteer for a certain task! Chad has already said something about getting cake, so let's leave that up to him! Get a truly remarkable cake, Chad! We're rooting for you!

Blacksmith only: Smelting Wire
Collect Wood
Scout Wedding Location
Performers?: Music & Instruments!
Chef Funds!

Please PM me with any suggestions or just post down there!

Ihopeyoureadthat

She PMed a new player she had met seeing a message come back at her. "She said she wanted 12k for the food, I'm able to pay for that..." She spoke softly getting out of the spotlight as she raised her hand and spoke it aloud. "I will pay 12k for the food!" She grinned paying the full price for the food was quite easy for her. She had showed Elyth the message having the food taken care of as she hoped Miki would be able to get it all done in the time needed. A grin shown upon her face as if she did something.

"I also have a violin at my shop, along with other many instruments, I also have a perfect recording crystal." She had spoke calling out all the things she had she took care of 3 things needed for the wedding, at least she was part of the planning this time. A huge grin appearing across her face.

I stand up, about to give my input."the cake, as I said I will take care of. The scouting of the location would be simple enough for me to take of as well so that would be no problem for me. The wire for the arch would be a bit more difficult we would need a blacksmith.... Shanok! Shanok is a blacksmith. So the last thing on the list would be the wood... Any idea for that you guys?" I finish my input and ask the rest of the people my question, hoping they have an idea for the wood issue.