[PP-F8] Let the Planing Begin!

I sit at a big table and send the viral message to everyone to help plan something big. Miaki and Nikki's Wedding!!! I'm all happy and giddy, excited for Miaki marrying Nikki. I rest my head back and wait for everyone to get here.Miaki is going to be sooo surprised by how many people wanna plan this. It has to be great! I think to myself as I see the first people come up to the floor and the room."Welcome everyone to Floor 8. Me, along with Sakuri are going to be the head planners for Miaki and Nikki's wedding. So lets get started. Let the Planning Begin!"

She gathers herself into the room smiling at Chad. "So--- I'm gonna be flower girl?" She asks with a cheerful attitude as she looks up at chad, excitedly. She was glad she would be flower girl; at her friend's wedding too! She looked around quietly seeing that practically no one had made it to the planning yet. She sighs as she felt like she would be one of many people to come rushing in excitedly. She sits down at one of the chairs at the table; glancing across the room at the door, to see if anyone would come in soon; hoping this entrance wouldn't be a more awkward then any of the others.

Haine grinned as she slammed the doors open roguely and grinned. "I'm home!! Wait what the hell.." she would trail off before shrugging and walking up to Ruri and Clarence. "Hiya guys!" the bluenette chirped before looking over at Ruri. "I am so not being the flower girl.. I was the flower girl for what? Three or two weddings? About time I got an older role! Well anyways.. let's see when these laters will arrive," she yawned before sitting down in a chair beside her best friend.

Elyth marched into the blank room with close to no decorations at all. She had received a PM telling her to help with the planning of a wedding. More specifically, it was Miaki and Nikki's wedding! She was so proud of her friends for getting married. :D

"Hi! Is this the place where we will be planning the wedding?" Elyth asked brightly. She took a seat across the two blue-haired girls at the single table in the room.

"Alright, so for the setting of the wedding me and Sakuri have already figured out. it will be on this floor, Floor 8, and on a platform above the ocean. It will be at sunset. There will be flowers everywhere, one side is Azure Brigade colors and other side is The Ebon Vanguard. Where Nikki and Miaki stand, there will be an arch of flowers and the colors of the two guilds will be mixed." I wait a bit for that to sink in."Any objections?"

Zero quietly walked in and leaned against the wall. He'd come to help organizing the wedding, as he was to play during its course. He glanced at the different faces of the players who were to plan the wedding as well, some he knew, some he did not know. "Hope I'm not interrupting, here to help with the wedding. I want to say that your idea sounds rather spectacular and original. May I ask though where those who will be playing music be located? Hope I don't cause you any trouble asking this Clarence, just wanted to know beforehand."

She smiled at what Chad had said and hadn't objected. She had then glanced around the table; wondering if anyone else had objected to the wonderful idea that had seemed very romantic. She grinned hoping that no one would object, and the planning would go on as expected. She wouldn't know how to plan a more romantic scenery then the one Sakuri and Chad had already started to plan out.

Daeron walks into the organization fest going on, and sees multiple people talking and conversing. "So... Miaki finally found someone he really likes huh? I'm surprised, either way, oh well." He walks over to Elyth, and looks at his hands on the table. "Elyth, are you mad at me? For changing since we've met?" he says as he knows what he should be expecting. Quickly changing to the subject of the matter, "I can distract the two lovebirds, I've got quite the idea." he says as he snickers a little.

"I have no objections to the location of the wedding ceremony, but I do suggest that we decorate a bit more. Nonetheless, there is a large assortment of items that we should need to acquire in preparation," Elyth stated, standing up in her seat. She materialized a piece of paper and a writing utensil, and wrote in big letters at the top:

Things needed for the Wedding:

"We need food, decorations, music/entertainment, the guy who's going to officially proclaim them husband and wife, and safety precautions- specifically so that people don't accidentally fall off the platform and die," she listed, before turning to the group. "Anything else?"

She sat down and waited for someone to comment. Then to her side, Elyth sensed a presence. Looking up, she noticed that it was Daeron, and that his cursor was orange, the color of Player Killers.

"What happened?" she thought, confused. How did he get orange? And why was practically everyone at this table orange?

*Sigh*

"Elyth, are you mad at me? For changing since we've met?" Daeron said, not giving Elyth a chance to speak before moving on. "I can distract the two lovebirds, I've got quite the idea."

tumblr_m6v1eqnWF51ql141xo1_500.gif

"OH GAWD WHAT HAPPENED GAHHHHHH" Elyth thought, deciding to talk to Daeron when she had a chance to. Later.

"Welcome Daeron and Zero. okay so Food.... Well, We are going to need someone to get a Cake, get someone to cater, I think some Npcs do that. Music, Anyone know how to play the Violin and Piano?" I ask as I wait for some people's response, I continue talking."Decorations, Elyth can you help me with decorations, you seem good at it seeing your clothing choice." I smile slightly at her and continue talking.:Safety, well just people can't be idiots I suppose, no idea how to make it safer."

"Well, I can play the Piano, but we're going to need to get one, and if someone wants me to accompany them on some other instrument, that's fine by me. I think we should get more food than just cake, I have no fashion sense whatsoever, so you two"- Elyth pointed to Ruri and Haine- "We're counting on you two to drag Nikki to some tailor shop, help her get a wedding gown preferably with battle capabilities, yes, I'll help with the decorations, and I think we should construct a net under the platform to catch anyone who might fall, though that's going to be a difficult project. It's that or a fence of wire disguised as flowers... Let's go with the fence. After that, we need to invite people to the wedding, and assign roles for each of us to carry out during the ceremony."

I have never talked so much in my life, Elyth thought, almost crying. She materialized another piece of paper, and wrote:

Food Suggestions: (Not too extravagant please :))

Music Suggestions: (Something plausible that I should be able to remember from real life)

What do you want to do during the wedding? Please list your name and role:

Materializing yet another writing utensil, Elyth placed the paper and pen together, and instructed: "Please write down any suggestions on that paper. Please don't go overboard with anything that is not expected within the bounds of our capabilities as a group."

Things needed for the Wedding:

Food:

• Cake

Music/Entertainment:
    • Piano- [to be played by Elyth]

Decorations:

Flowers:

"Oh yes, about the flowers for the decorations- what are the colors for the Azure Brigade and Ebon Vanguard?" Elyth asked.

Daeron was so into the conversation he suddenly stopped, realizing something that's vital to every wedding. "GUYS! How the hell could we forget the damn rings!?" he said with a loud voice. "I, Daeron, volunteer to be the blacksmith who makes the wedding rings for the couple. I did the same for Keith and Cicilia and I will do the same for them and perhaps Oske and I in the future.", he said as if this was his new life mission.

Sakuri suddenly rushed in and looked stressed out.

"I apologize so much for my late arrival! I figure that you have been filled in with the early planning huh.." he said as he smiled and sat down.

"Have anyone thought about the dress of Nikki, or should we let her concern about that?" he said while looking for around waiting for an reply.

He then put his finger over his mouth as he were thinking.

"Also, if anyone want to do an official speech we should have an order for that, and after the ceremony we should have a plan also..." so much work to be done, but Sakuri looked at how many people which had arrived, so he felt confident that this would be no problem.

((Sorry if I missed anything.. Just skimmed through lol))

"Hey, hey, heeeyyyyyy, was no one listening to me...?" Elyth asked dangerously. "Daeron, I'm pretty sure Artisans are the people who make the rings, but I dunno, and I think the couple would get their own rings, without interference from us. Perhaps we should let Nikki deal with her own dress, but I'm suggesting that Haine and Ruri help with her selection, and after the ceremony I was thinking of a celebratory event, complete with food, more food, and other stuff."

"NOW, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MUSIC AND FOOD, PEOPLE, AND HURRY UP. ALSO, SOMEONE TELL ME THE COLORS OF THE EBON VANGUARD AND AZURE BRIGADE."

Food Suggestions: (Not too extravagant please :))

Music Suggestions: (Something plausible that I should be able to remember from real life)

What do you want to do during the wedding? Please list your name and role:

"Okay! I'll pick out a kickass combat dress for her! She can look pretty, and be ready for wedding spoilers!" Haine grinned with a slight smirk. "And the food? SWEEETS!!!! Well for the music.. Yiruma is the tear drop composer. Just find some music by him? Aaaandd.. The azure brigade's color is blue and white I think.. not sure if I'm missin' a color. The Ebon Vanguard? I'm thinking that it consists of something like black.. or super dark grey." Haine nodded before yawning slightly and slouching back in her chair. "I'll be ANYTHING but a flowergirl. Literally.." the bluenette groaned mentally.

Listend to what the both girls had to say, he then looked up as he was about to speak.

"I agree that Yiruma is amazing, but before we should deicide, we should find out if they have their 'own' song first. I mean something that they got an personal connection to, so if anyone knows something about that, speak up. Otherwise agree with Yiruma." he said while nodded as he agreed to what had been said.

"We also need a plan on how the ceremony shall proceed." he said as he remember it. He then took the list which had been written and thought for a while.

"Nikki said not to much, so we should listen to her. Tho we should pick something with a personal touch for them both.."

"Me and Haine could create a song from our shop if needed!" Ruri smiled as she attempted to think of some ideas for and foods.

"How about some sort of sandwiches or miniature pastries!" Ruri stops to think again for a moment. "Maybe even a few drinks such as punch, or lemonade!" she had said for a moment as she tries to think of any more, she just couldn't...

"As I stated before, I wanted to be the flower girl!" Ruri said before jumping up and down around the table. Then as she made a oval type shape she sat back down at her seat beside Haine smiling over to her as she thought of the different kinds of sweets.

"Ooh!" She had said as she raised her hand suddenly, making it sway back and forth as if she was in class. She then puts it down remembering she wasn't in such a place. "I know someone named clary that's a chef maybe she could be hired for the food job, if she even completed the quest yet.." She had said as her 'bright idea'.

Shanok entered the building and saw the group of people gathered around a big table. He went up to the table discretly and looked at the list, he memorized what was written on it and then headed to one of the walls and leaned on it, listening to the planning going on.

I turn around when I hear a familiar voice."Shanok!" I yell happily, not seeing him for a while."Haven't seen you for a while. The planning is in the works." I say, looking at the rest of people at the table."Okay so getting down to business. First: Ruri and Haine, if Elyth tells you guys, we are going to need a song, if not, Elyth, I will try to find a song and send you the song via pm. Sakuri: Combat Dress will be a little difficult. We are going to need a really good tailor for that. Elyth: For food, we either A, need a chef, or B. get a Npc chef to cater the wedding, your choice for that. Ruri: you can be the flower Girl. I will message Miaki and Nikki if that is okay. The Ceremonies though Sakuri. Will proceed, hopefully, like a normal wedding. The after party though still needs to be planned though. Any ideas for that?" I finally stop talking, my mouth hurting from talking so much.

Seeing as how this was all turning out to be a giant clusterf*ck of unorganized sputters of words, Elyth sought to recreate order. Walking up to the wall near the far side of the room, Elyth began to scribble with a blue piece of chalk she conveniently had on hand:

Wall

Yiruma, Elyth quickly wrote under "Music."

"Maybe we can try Canon in D?" she suggested, writing that down too. "Someone PM Miaki and Nikki about their favorite songs."

Under "Food," Elyth wrote:

• Sandwiches
    Pastries
    Confectionaries

Adding to what the others had suggested before, Elyth wrote:

• Cake
      Fruit
      Seafood
      Meat
      Bread
      Mooncakes

Pausing, Elyth turned around with, "Do you think anyone can recreate bacon in-game?"