[PP-F4] Snowbound and printed.

I walked through the town, wanting to find out about the monsters in the area.

I'd just accepted the familiar quest at dawn, and had been trying to find out some info all morning.

I'd spoken to Npc's and players, but no luck.

Unless you count wolves.

I didn't want a wolf.

Something a little more exotic.

I was lost in my thoughts when a shadow fell across me....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was probably freezing my hide off as i aimlessly walked through the town that i recently found as i just got up to the fourth floor. of all places it had to be freezing cold! Miliel snuggled against my warm neck thanks to the fur collar of my coat and my head was somewhat warm with my hat on, but i think i need a warmer set of clothes. as i walked, normally i would be able to avoid people but thanks to the cold my reaction time is slower than ususal as i accidentally bumped into someone to the ground.

I'm so sorry! Here let me help you.

I spewed out without even thinking and offered a young girl my hand.

Other than wolves? Well uh... Before i could finish Miliel decided to singand it gave me an idea.

What about a Feathery Dragon? I suggested. Even though i don't really know the location around here, but I've already seen several creatures on my way up here.

After giving it some thought, there was really only one that i could think of that's worth taming.

Well, how about an Snow Leopard? I heard those are some pretty deadly enemies and would be a great asset as a familiar. I said with a smile pulling my trench coat tighter.

I smiled as I looked around the landscape to find the location and after which direction is which I answered.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that they were spotted somewhere in the NE, as for their favorite food I can't say for sure on that one ma'am. I politely said as I pulled my hat tighter on my head. Then I tilted my head like it clicked in my head or something.

May I ask why you're looking for such creatures? I asked with a hint of concern.

Well... Before i could finish Miliel hopped on my hand and started to chirp. But she dart right back to my collar not even after 5 seconds. I smiled and looked at her from the corner of my eye.

Colder than you thought it would? But reason why i was asking is because I'm a Beast Tmaer as well and if you want i can help you with your familiar. i offered.

Plus i need to find something to do. i thought to myself.

We walked for about 5 minutes through the trees in silence.

Bored, I decided to ask him several questions.

So.... What were you doing in town? What's your name? What's your pet's name?

I paused, waiting for an answer and watching my breath float away in a cloud.

Well, i just got up to thr fourth floor not too long ago and was on my way to find something warmer to put on. My name is NightShade, or just Night for short. As for my little partner here, her name is Miliel and she loves meeting both familiar faces and new ones. I answered without really thinking about it. Not that I'm worried about it, its just that i really have nothing to hide as far as i know.

I smirked as i connected the dots in my head.

Night and Shadow eh? Sounds catchy to me. I remarked with a bit of sarcasm. The snow crunched under my boots as i walked with Shadow through the woods.

I think we're getting close to it by the way. I said as Miliel poked her head out of the fur and looked around.

Okay. Stop here.

Halting, I pulled out my menu and messaged my friend.

You know what it's favorite food is yet?

Yes.

Do you have it?

Hai.

Follow me on the map then.

On my way.

I put away my menu and walked over to the stone cliff nearby.

Leaning against it, I waited for her to get here.

Hm. I hummed to myself as she sat down with a stone cliff behind her back. I figured we're going to be here for a while so i sat on the snow too far from her. I looked up at the sky as i recalled everything that's happened to me thus far. I made sure i had my hand on my sword before i was lost i thought.

I wonder if everything can go back. I thought to myself as i started humming that made Miliel fall asleep snuggled on my neck as i reached up and smoothed her feathers.