[PP-F4] Snowbound and printed.

Cleo, eh?

Well, sure.

I turned back towards the leopard.

What do you think? Can I call you Cleo?

She nosed my cheek as if to say, Hai.

I laughed.

Well then! Cleo it is!

Cleo finally hopped off of me, getting snow on all of us as she landed. I got up and walked over to the others.

I couldn't have gotten that rabbit on my own so quickly, Kat. For that, I thank you.

I turned to Night, studying his face a bit more closely than I had before.

And- wait. Do I... know you? Like IRL, I mean.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I already did? Unless you have more you want to ask me. I said as Miliel landed on Aoife's shoulder and snuggled along her neck. I smirked.

Oh you're going to her now? I teased.

Chirp... She didn't even budged and she already looked like she was half asleep.

I chuckled.

Well, to be honest I didn't recognized you right then, but after Kat made her grand entrance it clicked sort of. I just put all the pieces together and then I knew who you were. You have changed somehow, I can't put my finger on it though. I said as I was trying to find what it was, but I came up with nothing.

I know exactly what you mean, I mumbled to myself.

Loud enough so that he could hear, I said, Harsher? Colder? Indifferent? Detached from the world? Hai.

I turned my head away, maybe a bit ashamed, I don't know. I forgot.

I raised my hand and pet Miliel, waiting for Night to speak.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

No those aren't it, you seem like you've grown a couple inches again. I teased, although I wasn't lying. She has grown taller since I last seen her.

I think it's that you seem like you're enjoying things out here. Which is good, despite the circumstances. It's something new I believe that I haven't seen in a while. I said in a more calming tone.