[PP-F4] Snowbound and printed.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing both of them racing each other for town, I just loved on how they both left me as I started to run.

Man, if it weren't so darn cold I could be up there by now. I mumbled to myself as I accidentally caught up to Aoife-chan and Cleo without realizing it until Cleo rubbed my hand by accident. I was surprised.

Wait, how did I get up here so fast? I asked myself as I looked down on my feet and found that I wasn't really running at all. I was sliding on the snow this entire time and I didn't even realize it! So when we got to town which Kat was already there, I tried to stop myself but I wind up slipping and still sliding except on my back as I crashed into a stall. The NPC lady was raising hell at me as I moved the planks out of my way and she even demanded a thousand col to repair the damage. Funny thing about this stall was that there's nothing on the shelves, but I winded up paying her demands just to shut her up.

I burst out laughing when Night walked back over to us. I couldn't help it! You have to admit, that was pretty darn funny.

Th-that's the most h-hilarious thing I've seen in a long time! I said between gasps of breath and laughing.

I could swear Cleo was laughing inwardly, too.

She just had that glint in her eyes.

Finally getting over my laughing fit, I grinned at the others.

Well, I'd better go turn this quest in already. I hope we can do this again sometime! It was fun!

I pulled up my menu and disbanded the party.

Oh! Before you go, can I friend you, onii-chan? What am I saying? Of course I can!

I sent him the request, then hugged Kat goodbye.

Tell me when you want that rabbit, 'kay?

I smirked as I accepted it, no sooner than that I received a message from Kira again. Opening the message, of read this: "Hey Night? You might want to take a look into the Dungeon..." That's all it said. I found it rather strange, but I guess I can check it out.

"Alright, its nice hanging out with the both of you, but I'm afraid that something else has caught my attention. So I bid you ladies farewell." I said as I grabbed my pirate hat from the snow for it got knocked off from that stunt and placed it on my head.